The Great Conjunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venus, who would like to maintain her good relations with Orion, realized that there were no beasts on Pleasure Island and prepared a meal of exotic fruits and sauces. Cassiopeia offered her body as a serving table for the meal in the hope that Orion would have mercy on her." Then to Mariette: "Help me to get some cream and sauce on her body. I will add the fruit while Orion is on the hunting expedition?"

It was a beautiful site when we were done and I asked Lynn if I could take a picture of her heavenly body. She was cautious but agreed to have a few taken with her own phone, and if she felt like it, to send me some. While Mariette took pictures, I went to the refrigerator and poured myself a glass of water. The photoshoot was complete when I returned.

I continued with the narration: "Orion returned to the cave, tired after an unsuccessful hunt. He was pleasantly surprised with the feast that awaited him. He looked around and saw Venus and motioned her closer. What fun is it to feast on your own?"

Without asking, I took a mouthful of her breast with cream and a blueberry topping and gave Lynn a kiss. After transferring the titbit I explained. "This is all part of your fantasy. Me enjoying kissing you with the excuse of transferring food, and you doing something you do not want to do and unable to prevent it from happening." I took the honey container and squirted a liberal amount on her clean nipple and areola, enough to flow down her breast. For the record, I love honey.

There was no time to spare and I started licking the stream of honey running down the side of her boob towards the bed. I needed three licks to prevent damage, but by now enough honey gathered at the base of her boob that started to trickle towards the bed from there. After I contained potential spillage from there I started to clean her nipple and areola and worked to her cleavage where another creamy dome with a blueberry crown begged me to take it into my mouth. I savored the heavenly taste of blueberry, cream and honey before I continued.

My next target was Lynn's neck where excess honey collected. I helped her to get a cushion behind her neck so she can arch her neck backwards, leaving her neck long and exposed. I started licking the honey and when done placed my lips over her throat, trying to increase her excitement levels. Animals feel vulnerable in this position because a predator kills its prey in this manner, and hopefully some remnant of a gene would lift her anxiety levels.

After sucking her neck for a while and giving it a quick lick over the entire area to 'make sure' that all the honey was removed I moved to the next cream and strawberry tower. There was still honey left that I scooped up with my tongue along with the cream and strawberry. I swallowed the honey and cream and worked the strawberry to her nipple where I rolled it. The rough strawberry skin scratched her nipple and I could feel how she tensed. Finally I transferred it to her mouth during another passionate kiss.

Between Mariette and I, we playfully cleared almost all the fruit in thirty minutes. By now the whipped cream has gone soggy but I didn't mind. I loved the experience. I claimed the last two fruit puddles. The first that I took was a blueberry that was jammed into her navel. I added a tad of honey and enjoyed the splash of taste when I bit through the berry.

The last piece of fruit was a strawberry that was located in a puddle of deconstructed whipped cream on her mount. I licked the few watery runners before taking the fruit in my mouth. As before, I began licking the inside of her sweet inner lips. This time, however, I rolled the strawberry so that the coarse skin rubbed her and I could feel light tremors running through her body as a result.

I almost planted the strawberry in her vagina, but was able to recover it with a probing finger. The strawberry traveled over her clit where it created more intense tremors. I worked faster once I cleared her clit. The result was that I worked my body higher over her body and my erection closer to her wet opening.

I worked the strawberry through her navel and into her cleavage. At this stage I managed to position my hips so that my penis tip sporadically touched her nether region whenever we moved. The strawberry's journey proceeded into her neck region and onto her chin. I lifted my hips and probed with my penis for the opening.

It turned out to be more fun than I initially thought. Lynn could not move, because she was constrained, and I never did this stunt before. Once the tip registered on the opening the rest of the shaft had an easy slide into her hot slippery tunnel.

I dropped the strawberry in Lynn's mouth. "I don't think I will last long."

"I know, you told me you have bad control." She gave me a vaginal squeeze. "Me too, I am also close."

My erection twitched to this stimulus and triggered my hips into action. I tried to delay my orgasm by doing slow and shallow strokes and enjoying the closeness of the heavenly body below me. It was futile. Another vaginal squeeze escalated my stroke length and another accelerated my rhythm. Yet another heightened my enjoyment levels. I reached the edge and toppled over in an intense orgasm. The eruption that followed was over four hours due. I put all that I had into that first drive that blasted my first load of fertile semen into her fertility chamber. I pulled back and blasted another load on the second thrust.

I didn't even bother to count the number of loads injected into the goddess. I could hear that she was just as breathless as me.

"I better get dressed. I am sure the neighbors heard you and notified the wardens of a beast in the camp. They may knock to hear if we heard it as well." Mariette laughed as she pulled her gown over her shoulders.

"Did I? I never do it!"

Lynn nodded in agreement. Then she said so Mariette, who disappeared into the bedroom, could also hear. "Curtains for the night please." Then softer to me. "You better get off cowboy. We need to clean the mess after your bull ride."

I got off Lynn to a stream of semen flowing out of her cunt. Petrified about the amount I wondered why Lynn made no attempt to block the flow. Then I realized that she was still totally immobilized. Luckily I tied the waist bands with slip knots to the chairs and Lynn was free in no time. She rushed to the toilet and called over her shoulder. "It's your mess, you clean up."

**********

It was light in the room when I opened my eyes. The welcome smell of coffee entered my nostrils. I was naked and spooning an equally naked Mariette. The hand of my upper arm cupped her breast. My penis also woke up and I could feel a cold wetness in my groin. I realized that it was no dream, taking Mariette from behind and coming again inside her in the early hours of the morning.

"Coffee hunter boy?" An equally naked Lynn appeared with a steaming mug in each hand and sat on the couch. She waited for me to take a seat next to her and handed me the coffee. There was milk and sugar on the side table. I poured myself milk and did not bother to stir. "Thank you for last night."

"I thought it was a dream." I took a sip of coffee. "I mean, everything since you caught me last night sneaking to the back of your bungalow is seldom real and more the stuff that dreams or movies are made of. Including you riding me cowgirl style when you thought that I was asleep."

"I just loved the role play as a goddess from the first moment, and to have a fantasy fulfilled was wonderful. And the story you made up just blended smoothly with the myths and fantasies."

"So how was it to be constrained?"

"I'm glad you ask. Absolutely marvelous. And you were right, the fear of breaking a waistband heightened my awareness and the intensity of my orgasm." Lynn shifted uneasy in her seat. "But after you untied me and I had a moment to reflect on it, I decided that I need to do it again! But this time, I want to be tied with something that will not break. Tied so I cannot move. Tied to the point where I would be uncomfortable. I want to fight the constraints without the fear of breaking anything."

"I take it as an invitation to Orion to continue his explorations!"

"For sure." Mariette announced that she too was awake!

**********

The main door to Lynn and Mariette's bungalow was open and I walked in without knocking. I had a fern in one hand and a carry bag in the other. I wore a navy pair of smart casual shorts and a cherry red golf shirt. The smell of caramelized onion drifted from the kitchen.

Lynn and Mariette invited me for dinner and spontaneous sex. There would be no forced role play or playing to a narrative. The only planned activity would be Lynn's sex under bondage.

"Hello Hunter." Lynn's face brightened up when she saw me. She had a lime green bikini top on that barely covered the important parts. She stood behind the stove and I could not report on the remainder of her attire.

Mariette looked at me. "And the fern?" She wore a turquoise bikini of the same design and a similar see-through cover-up skirt that Lynn used in her role-play. Because of her bigger breasts, more flesh showed than of Lynn's.

"It is for you, some myth about Venus and something to remember me."

She took the fern from me and I received a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. Is the conjunction still on?"

"Yes, it is past its minimum separation, but Jupiter and Saturn are still close together and can still be seen."

"Did you bring your telescope? I want to see the conjunction."

"I'll show you when the sun sets."

Mariette took the fern from me. I removed some contents from the bag and placed the two bottles of red wine on the dining table where three places were set. Then I stepped over to Lynn where she was cooking pasta on the stove.

From my new vantage point I noticed the lime green spaghetti waistband of her bikini bottom and a short stub that disappeared between her lovely round buttocks and the see-through cover-up skirt that she used in her role play. My penile movement confirmed that it was a lovely view.

I placed a ten meter rope and a selection of kitchen towels on the kitchen top next to her. "And this is for you to remember me."

"Ah, thank you." I could feel how Lynn's sarcasm was cutting into me.

I stepped closer, pressing my groin into her buttocks. I cupped a breast with my left hand, my right slid into her bikini bottom and I planted a kiss on her neck. "I will make it up for you." Lynn turned her head and gave me a nice wet kiss while I slipped my finger into her and gave a nipple a quick pinch and roll.

Mariette returned from the bedroom and hugged me from behind. "Hey warrior, you haven't greeted your sister." She slid her hand between Lynn and I and into my pants and got hold of my stiff penis.

Reluctantly I broke my kiss with Lynn and removed my hands from the heavenly parts of her anatomy under exploration. I made a mental note to see if there is a star at any of these points in the constellation depictions of Cassiopeia. Surely there should be one among the myriad depictions of the constellation.

I shifted my attention to Mariette. Our lips met in an intimate kiss. My left hand curled around her waist in an embrace while my right hand roamed to her breast. I slid the cup off the nipple to allow my fingers to play. After a while, I broke the kiss and took her nipple into my mouth. "You seem to be past your male anxiety?"

I opened her other breast and planted a kiss there while listening to her reply. "I am comfortable with you, but I am not sure how it will be with other men."

I broke the kiss. "So you want me to work on your confidence?" I gave her a slap on the bum and walked to the table. I poured three glasses of wine and added these to the table placement.

"Dinner is ready!"

We were quiet during dinner. Lynn prepared Fettuccini with a creamy caramelized onion and smoked ham sauce that went down well. I had a second helping and may have indulged in a third if it wasn't getting dark outside.

"I'll clean up, you go and show Venus her father and grandfather." Lynn smiled. "I did a bit of research and must admit, you incorporated a good number of myths correctly in our drama of last night."

I went outside and Mariette followed me. I placed the eyepiece in the focuser before I removed the telescope from the back seat and locked the car.

"And the steps? I want to sit on it."

I didn't think that it was necessary for the short viewing session that I expected but I unlocked the car and handed it to her.

At the observation point I prepared the telescope and aimed it at the planet pair. I centered the view and handed it over to Mariette, but instead of sitting down to have a look I got a peck on the lips followed by an intimate tongue wrestling kiss. "This is to say thank you for curing my anxiety." I got a repeat of the previous kiss before she sat down to look. I had to reposition the telescope.

While Mariette took a look through the telescope, I tried to sort out my erection.

Mariette was suitably impressed to see Saturn's ring. I re-centered Saturn and asked if she could see the shadow of Saturn on the rings behind Saturn. I had to re-center twice before she found it.

"That's it, let me pack the telescope away so we can go inside." I promised Lynn to return as soon as Mariette had a good view.

"No, wait. Lynn told me of her straddling you before I interrupted your . . . uuhhmmm . . . activity and how, uuhhmmm, stimulating it was." I was sure that she blushed but it was too dark to tell. "I want to try it out as well, here, outside. I never had outdoor sex."

Although there was life in my pubic area, I was nowhere near ready. My pants were also not as accessible as the Cargo shorts of the previous day. "Why don't you start off by removing my shorts?"

She took the steps and sat on it. She had little difficulty with the buttons and even less with the zipper. I kicked my flip flops aside and let her remove the shorts that I draped over the telescope's tube. My boxers soon joined my shorts on the tube.

She wanted to get up but I placed my hand on her shoulder. "You probably never sucked a cock before, and mine needs attention."

She hesitated a moment before taking my member and placed her lips cautiously over the tip. I could feel the increased interest that my penis had in its surroundings. "I still have a bit to go, but where do you want it? In your mouth, or pussy. Or on your face or breasts?"

"I want us to come together, so I think pussy will be best."

After a while of receiving 'glans only' ministrations, I took Mariette's head in my hands and administered deeper strokes. I reached a strong erection after a while. "I am ready for you to sit on me." Before she got up I untied her halter bowtie and her cups fell from her breasts.

She got up and I sat down on the steps and leaned backwards. She straddled me, pulled the bikini crotch aside and started to lower herself onto me without pulling my foreskin back. Her vaginal muscles gripped my cock when the tip pierced into her opening. I asked her to remount me, but to pull my foreskin back. She got up and pulled my foreskin back while she readied herself to remount me.

My penis jerked when her hot wet opening started to envelop the exposed glans. Luckily it remained in the opening and she lowered herself. Her vaginal muscles contracted again with the intrusion of my cock. This forced her to stop. It enhanced my excitement and seemed to do the same for¹ her. Mariette tried to relax by controlling her breathing.

"It didn't happen yesterday?"

"It did, just not as intense." She managed another inch. "I think it is stress, although yesterday was intense." She dropped another inch before she contracted again.

"Hold it there. This may take longer, but try to increase your vaginal squeeze when it contracts."

By now her muscles relaxed and she lowered herself another inch before she contracted again. I never experienced this before and found it highly stimulating. "Like this?"

"Fuuuccck, yes. So you can do it?"

She lowered herself until I fully impaled her. I got another three tight squeezes from her as a reply. I was instantly back in heaven and closed my eyes to enjoy the experience without distraction.

"You didn't do it yesterday."

"I think there was too much on my mind. And I wouldn't have done it now if you didn't ask." She gave me another squeeze to which my cock twitched to show its appreciation.

I came upright, grabbed her bums and pulled her into me. I just sat there for a while and savored the blissful moment.

"What now?" Mariette sounded confused.

"I am more or less constrained but you are free to move, rotate your hips and squeeze me."

She put her hands around my neck and started the action. "Like this?" If there is a higher heaven, then I was in it right there. It could not get any better than this and I felt that I was getting close.

I was mistaken. Her hard nipple started to brush over my lips, begging my lips to close over it. "These ladies also need attention." She stiffened when I took a big mouthful of her breast and started playing with her nipple between my teeth. Her right hand slipped between our bodies and she started working her clit. I could sense that she too was close.

"Mariette . . . . . Brendan!"

I got a Deja Vu feeling and twitched followed by Mariette's squeeze. I was on the edge. I held her tight just in case she wanted to escape and left me suspended.

Mariette had no escape plans and accelerated her movements.

"Mariette, are you . . . . fucking him?" Lynn finally rounded the shrub and walked into view.

I think Mariette wanted to be discovered this way. Her movement and squeezes kicked into top gear as if she was in the final straight of a sprint. This triggered me. "AAAAAaaaaahhhhhh." I realized that it was me who bellowed.

While I was still expressing my gratitude, Mariette joined in. "Oooohhh, ffuuuccck, ooohhh, fuuuck, fuck, fuck . . . . . .fuck." The squeezes on my cock while she orgasmed were candidates for the strongest that I ever experienced.

"I see you had your fill, but I guess I should have kept a closer eye on the goddess of seduction." Lynn turned her back and went inside. I could sense that she was more than mildly upset.

"This was great, but I think we should round up."

"Do I just dismount?"

"Clamp your feet behind my back, I want to try something." I stood up while supporting her bums and torso when it felt that she clamped her legs. Her weight drove her deeper into me. I took a few steps to turn around and with every step she bounced a little deeper and back. I was tempted to continue to stroll but decided against it. At least I made a mental note to try it out later. "Do you like it like this?"

"I love it!"

"Hold tight." I bent over and placed her lower back onto the steps. I felt a definite vaginal clamp and drove into her for a few strokes. I made another mental note of the position. "Release your legs." I removed my semi-flaccid cock and with it the plug that prevented my hot semen from oozing out of the opening. I flipped her bikini's tiny crotch over her opening to stop the flow.

Mariette went straight in. I pulled my shorts back on and returned the telescope to the car. I took the steps inside with me, they may be useful later. I could just hope that Lynn was not too upset.

**********

A pleasant surprise awaited me when I stepped inside. Mariette was leaning in a chair, her feet planted on the armrests. In front of her was Lynn, now without the cover-up, in a kneeled position and bent forward. It did not require significant guesswork to figure out where her mouth was. Mariette's face lit up when she saw me. "She wanted to taste our combined juices."

"I take it that she has great taste."