The Great Conjunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I coached her through the process. "Keep going, you are almost there." I applied extra lube to the plug and her surrounding rim.

Lynn responded with a short 'Ooohhh, Oooeeeehhhh. Then she took a deep breath, pushed hard and nodded her head.

"Here we go, one more inch." I saw how the plug disappeared millimeter by millimeter into her rear hole. "You're at max, now for the home run."

Lynn gave a final grunt and the plug slid easily into position. Her sphincter gripped securely around the narrow neck at the end of the plug. She smiled from behind the blindfold. "I'm feeling so full and stretched." Then her head rolled in Mariette's direction. "Thank you, I love it." Mariette gave her hand a squeeze in acknowledgement.

Mariette bent over and gave Lynn a hot kiss while I started kissing her lower lips. I flicked my tongue over her clit and tugged lightly on the plug. This caused Lynn to fight her constraints. Unable to move, she started to beg. "Kiss my pussy. Oooohhhhh, suck my clit, yeeessss, oooohhhh yeeesssss." This left her breathless and I could sense that her orgasm was close.

Mariette also sensed this and straddled Lynn's head and placed her pussy over Lynn's mouth. Her hands played with Lynn's breasts.

Lynn exploded into an orgasm and grunted heavily with every bolt of orgasmic pleasure that ripped through her. She strained futilely against the unrelenting ropes and the only movement that she could muster was to jerk her head around. This left her cheeks glimmering from my cum that still seeped out of Mariette's pussy that I deposited an hour earlier.

Lynn was breathless and tilted her head to the side to allow her to breathe through her mouth. She gave a big sigh more than a minute later, signaling that she was starting to relax. "Oooooohhhh fuuuuuuck, that was intense." She took a few more breaths. "Insane, it's insane. Fuck."

Mariette lifted herself off Lynn's cheek to aim the dripping cum on the corner of Lynn's mouth from where some seeped into her mouth and other onto her neck. This forced Lynn to look up and catch the drops.

I signaled for Mariette to leave so I could work my cock into Lynn. I was on all fours while still working on Lynn's vulva and clit.

"Hold still." Mariette slapped my bum to indicate that it is me who should hold. She squirted lube into her hand and started to work my cock. I thought it superfluous but enjoyed the attention. She got another squirt of lube and after a short delay I felt cold liquid being dropped onto my lower rump from where it ran down my crack. At the same time I felt her finger on my butt hole, spreading the lube before her lubricated finger slipped inside to my immediate pleasure.

She worked it three times and inserted a plug into me as well, thankfully not as thick as Lynn's. It was the first time that I had anything in my butthole and I loved the pleasurable sensation in my crotch. I gave Lynn's clit a final kiss and nibble and moved up to kiss and suck her breasts. My tip was rubbing softly against her upper thigh and crotch.

Mariette grabbed my cock and pulled the foreskin back when I moved higher up. I jerked at the touch but she guided me straight into Lynn's gaping opening. I could feel the hardness of the plug inside Lynn as I went deeper into her. I gave one slow forceful push as if trying to reach her cervix. I enjoyed the tight fit inside Lynn. The feeling was enhanced by the intrusion of the plug into my own rear door.

While deep inside I gave Lynn a sensual kiss, tasting my own semen on her lips. My urge drove me to lift my hips and drove hard back into her. Initially slow but the excitement overwhelmed me and I soon went faster and deeper.

I sensed movement under me as Lynn fought the constraining ropes. "Stop, stop, this . . . .is too . . . .much! . . . . .Oooohhhhh . . . . .Stop!" Lynn took short breaths, signaling her looming orgasm.

I was myself too close to the edge and was unable to stop. It only encouraged me to drive harder into her.

I got a vaginal squeeze that took me over the edge and I blasted my sperm deep into her. Lynn joined me down the cliff in her own release, albeit not as intense as her previous.

We were both breathless when the last ripples faded away. I lowered my head and gave her light kisses on her lips, treasuring the last moments that I was still hard and inside her.

Mariette started to release the slipknots that tied Lynn down. With her hands free, she grabbed my face and gave me a deep kiss. "Thank you, you made my birthday one of the most memorable."

"Sorry, I just couldn't stop."

"It's all right. I'm glad you pushed through. It would have left both of us hanging, and we both know how bad that feels." Lynn chuckled.

I got off Lynn and walked to the kitchen to retrieve a gift bag. Lynn and Mariette waited on the two seater couch with an opening for me between them when I returned. "Happy birthday." I give her a loving kiss. "I had to drive to Nelspruit to get this."

Lynn retrieved a sky blue Baby doll suit. "I think it is a nice outfit for a heavenly body that wants to be explored." I received a loving kiss. The gift card reads: 'To a special pulsar'

"A Nissan Pulsar?"

"No, the hot pulsating heavenly body type!" I got another deep kiss in reply.

Lynn tried the baby doll on and we enjoyed testing the possibilities to kiss, explore, expose and penetrate. Mariette tried on a teddy bear set of hers with similar investigations into the various possibilities. For the largest part of the night we were all naked after going to bed around two o'clock with me sandwiched between the goddess of seduction and the beautiful queen of Ethiopia.

********

It was almost eight o'clock and I was about to leave Lynn and Mariette's bungalow.

We had a light breakfast and I had to say my goodbyes as I had to pack up and vacate my bungalow by ten. We already exchanged mobile numbers to send pictures of the conjunction, a special bouquet and some others that I wasn't aware of.

Mariette was first to say goodbye. I could not resist exploring her heavenly body in her teddy suit that she specially wore for the occasion. I groped her tit in my one hand and her firm buttock in the other. Her hand at the same time explored the inside of my shorts. "You are welcome to stay overnight with us whenever you visit Pretoria."

"I will definitely keep that in mind." I moved over to Lynn who was wearing her birthday baby doll suit.

My hands roamed her hot body again and I got a reverse inspection in my shorts. "No need to bring your telescope along when you visit. We will arrange heavenly bodies that can be explored in person, maybe along the lines of another mythical drama."

"I will be delighted to sexplore hot pulsating heavenly bodies on my next visit to Pretoria." I chuckle at my conjoined word for sexual exploration. The two goddesses' smiles signaled their agreement.

I had a new spring in my step when I walked to my car. I came to the Kruger for alone time but I spent most of my time with two lovely people. I picked up my head and was ready to look the world in the eye again. My visit was in my mind a great success.

**********

I originally planned to release the story late December 2020 to coincide with the Great Conjunction. However, it expanded with a multitude of new twists and turns with the inclusion of the mythical characters.

If you have read the story up to this point, you must have enjoyed it. Give it a high score, add it to your favourites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is also welcome.

If you want to leave suggestions for follow-up sexplorations of hot heavenly bodies by Brendan, I may just be tempted into another story.