The Great Conjunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Orion, what a pleasant surprise! What brings you here?"

"I just ran into Mars. He said that you are looking for volunteer gods to test your curriculum before you start teaching the hordes of gods in the fine art of sexual pleasure. Since I was in the area I thought I'll use the opportunity to jump the queue."

"You seem to have come a long way and can benefit from a refreshing bath. Why don't you join me under the waterfall?" She maneuvered herself into a corner to make space for me in the small cubicle."

"You are right, I can do with a refreshing bath." I stepped into the shower and switched the tap to the cold position. I offered an explanation when Venus shrieked. "The mountain stream is cold." I took the goddess in my arms and greeted her properly.

I could feel how she tensed up but she also relaxed soon afterwards. I placed one hand on a buttock and with the other I pulled her head closer for a kiss while looking deep into her eyes. Our lips touched briefly before I broke away. I came in again and let our lips touch softly for a few seconds. I gave her lips a quick lick before breaking away. I took a deep breath before going in again for another soft kiss. This time I started licking her lips after only a second or two. I did not break away and continued until she reciprocated.

I slowly parted my lips, inviting her delicious tongue into my mouth. I wanted to break again but Mariette had other ideas. She raised her hand and cupped my neck and pulled my lips harder against hers. This allowed my hand that held her head in position to explore her breast. The cold water had the desired effect and hardened her nipples and I could sense her satisfaction when my fingers gripped it and started to play.

Her other hand reached between us and took hold of my penis that surprisingly sported a healthy erection. This time it is Mariette that broke the kiss. "Oh, you brought your sword with you. Where did you hide it when you arrived? You better turn around before you stab me." Ouch, that punch was below the belt!

She took a sponge and lathered soap into it. She washed my neck and worked her way down my back and buttocks and down my legs to my feet. Her hard nipples rubbed against my back and legs and was enough to keep my erection pristine. When done she ordered me to turn around so she could wash my front. She worked from my feet up to my crotch without touching my rock hard erection. Then she started to clean my face, down my neck and torso and stopped short of my erection.

"Oh, I see smudges left on your sword from the last trophy beast that you killed. Let me clean it for you." She dipped down as if with the intention to take my erection into her mouth but straightened up and proceeded to wash my penis. When she was done, she put the sponge in my hands: "Do you mind helping me to wash my back. I have some hard to reach parts."

I added soap to the sponge and worked up a nice lather and followed the same sequence as she did with me. However, I did not turn her around when I started to wash her front side and I did not skip to her neck when I reached her crotch. I merely bypassed her snatch. I dropped the sponge when I reached her neck and started to play with her divine breasts. After a while I slid a hand down and started playing with her aroused clit as well.

"You seem to be ready to teach the gods. Before I go, can you please help me to cover my sword?" I restrained her hips with my hand that was still rubbing her clit. With my other hand I pushed her torso so that she leaned forward and placed her hands on the wall in front of her to keep her balance. I guided my sword an inch into her slippery tunnel. I grabbed her on the hips and drove hard into her with a force that lifted her onto her toes. Her muscles clamped onto my shaft in response to the sudden intrusion and I found myself drifting on a cloud. She lowered herself slowly onto her feet and I could feel the increased weight on my shaft.

She leaned further forward and supported her on her elbows to do so. Her back arched backward which caused her to press harder into me. I pulled back and slowly started to rhythmically pump my shaft into her. I cupped her breasts again and started playing with her nipples. My desire for pleasure got the better of my self-restraint and before long I pumped with deeper and stronger strokes.

Venus removed one arm from the wall and started to work her clit and before long she approached another orgasm. I, on the other hand, needed more time and focused on pleasuring the goddess on my sword.

"Yes, yes, yes, yessssssss." I couldn't recall that Mariette was vocal before. I rammed my rod hard into her and I could feel her contractions as I held still. Well, almost still. My rod involuntary jerked on her inside with each orgasmic contraction of her vaginal muscles. I did not climax, but I am sure that I did release some pre-cum into her.

Lynn clapped her hands before she raised the towel to signal the end of Act 2.

Mariette, still on her toes after my last thrust came upright and turned her head to kiss me. "Thank you, this is much better than any toy can be."

I kissed her back and drove into her twice more.

"Hey hunter, Cassi is also in need of attention." Lynn reached into the shower and closed the tap.

We reluctantly broke our kiss and stepped out of the shower and took the towels that Lynn offered.

"Intermission! I need hydration and an energy supplement"

Lynn and I agreed with Mariette's suggestion and took seats around the refreshment vessel. I wanted to pour another round of G&T but Lynn stopped me. She walked to the refrigerator and returned with a bottle of red MCC and three more wine glasses. "We must celebrate the breaking of Mariette's coitofobia!"

I took the bottle from Lynn while she placed the glasses in front of me. I popped the cork and poured a suitable amount of bubbly into each glass. I stood up with the glass in my hand. "To Venus and her victory over . . . .?" I looked at Lynn who stood up to raise her glass. "Coitofobia!" Mariette also stood up and clinked her glass with mine and then with Lynn's. I clinked my glass with Lynn's before we all raised our glasses simultaneously and took a sip.

My head was racing to work out a story for the next act. The long overdue time had come to fuck Lynn hard. The magic moment we had outside was gone and my focus up to now was on Mariette. I decided that in the next act I must satisfy Lynn.

I motioned Lynn to lay on Pleasure Island. She had a broad smile when she laid down and looked up at me. I walked over to her and opened up the slip in the cover-up to expose her leg right up to her thigh. "You can definitely show some leg. You are the only one with clothes on."

I took our curtain towel and blocked my and Mariette's view on Lynn and Pleasure Island where we shared the couch. "Ladies and gentleman, Act three of 'Orion's exploration of Venus and Cassiopeia'." I dropped the towel without clapping hands. I continued with my narration.

"Cassiopeia was alone on Pleasure Island and was wondering what happened to Venus." I gestured that they could start their dialogue.

"Venus, Venus where art thou?"

"I am here at the waterfall. I needed to clean up after brother Mars messed all over me." She playfully jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow.

I respond by placing my arm around her neck and cupping her breast. This time she didn't stiffen at all and snuggled closer. I took it as an invitation to play.

"Hey, she got a fair innings. It is my turn." Lynn sounded upset.

"Be patient, I am working on your fantasy. Now, in the drama of the gods, Orion got word from Poseidon, his father, to be on the lookout for Cassiopeia. The sea monster that Poseidon sent to attack Ethiopia was killed by Perseus. And to make matters worse, Perseus freed Andromeda. Poseidon's instruction to Orion was clear. Find Cassiopeia and tie her to her throne! And Orion knew exactly where to find Cassi."

I moved my hand, the one playing with Venus' tit, to her head and pushed it in my direction. "Venus, I hate to leave you here but I have to track someone down who disappeared from her kingdom. I fear it is time to say goodbye." I moved in and gave her a last toe-curling kiss and let my fingers loose one last time on her breast and nipples. Unfortunately, it was not that easy to break away from the goddess of temptation right next to me. When we finally broke the kiss, her breast was just too enticing to ignore. I gave in to the temptation and took it in my mouth.

"Hey, I hear you are looking for me." Lynn threw a cushion against my head.

I tore myself away from Mariette and saw that she too was laughing. I walked over to Lynn. "Hello Cassi, beautiful queen of Ethiopia, please allow me to greet you properly."

I joined her on the bed and started to kiss her. Soon we were kissing passionately, not the least supported by my exploring hand that visited her breasts and finally her dripping wet cunt.

When our lips finally broke and I mastered normal breathing again I looked at her: "So, how are you?"

"I am fine and well. I had a very pleasurable time here on this island, but I guess I should be making plans to return to my kingdom and my family soon."

"Isn't that a coincidence? My father sent me to tell you that Perseus killed the sea monster and has set your beautiful Andromeda free. Perseus now wants to marry Andromeda and is awaiting your arrival to get the ball rolling!"

I stood up and stepped away. I continued as narrator. "What Orion actually meant was that his father was pissed that Perseus killed his pet monster and had the audacity to free Andromeda, let alone proposing to her. He was also miffed about Cassiopeia's unpunished arrogance and that she was enjoying herself on Pleasure Island. So he sent his trusted son, Orion, to take Cassiopeia back home and bind her forever to her throne." I signaled to Lynn to continue the dialogue.

Lynn stood up and looked at me. "This is absolutely good news. I can't wait to see my son-in-law-to-be and thank him for rescuing my dear lovely Andromeda."

"We need to walk through this forest. Let me show you the path. Watch your step, the forest trees have sharp branches that may snag your lovely robe or cut you if you are not careful." She looked confused to me but took my hand so I could lead her through the forest. I walked her to the bedroom door and back. When we returned to the mattress, I pinched her tube top, gripping her nipple lightly, and gave it a quick tug.

I got another perplexed gaze. I continued with my monologue. "Oh dear, oh dear, you snagged your lovely dress on a branch. It would be better if we remove it before it gets damaged." I took a step to stand in front of her and then worked her tube top slowly off her lovely breasts. I continued to take it over her head and threw it onto an empty chair. I inspected her beautiful breasts intently. "Oh dear, oh dear, the branch scratched you." I licked my finger and brushed the wetness over the nipple that got snagged. "Oh dear, the cut is through your skin!" I bent over and took her delicious breast into my mouth and gave it a long sensual kiss.

I bucked away for another inspection. I went in and gave it another intimate kiss. Lynn smacked me over the head. Come on Hunter, we do not have all night. We need to get to Ethiopia before sunrise."

"The cut is deeper than I thought. And there is only one way to treat these deep cuts." I bent in again for another kiss but got smacked on the head before I even made contact. This didn't deter me. I retreated slightly and gave her lovely tits another admiring look. I looked her in the eyes and pulled up my shoulders. "Oh dear, there is a cut on your other tit as well."

A giggle in the background distracted me. I looked at Mariette and almost lost my balance. I am sure my jaw would hurt in the morning from hitting the ground. She was laying on her back on the chair with her feet planted almost right next to her bum. Her knees were spread wide, and she was working a dildo in her vagina. The inner lips of her vulva have turned dark brown and provided a lovely view befitting the goddess of seduction. A liquid streak that trickles from her vagina suggested that there was still fertility juice trickling out of her. She self-consciously closed her legs, smiled at me and opened it again for my viewing pleasure. She definitely got over her fear of intimacy with men.

I don't know how long I stared mesmerized or would have continued if it wasn't for another smack against the head that brought me back to the present. "I have a wound that needs healing."

Well, this was a change in attitude, and I was quite willing to oblige. After giving the breast in question a generous healing kiss, and checking up on the health of the first one briefly, I took her hand again. "We still have a dangerous part of the forest ahead. We better move on otherwise we are not going to make it in time."

I took her to the kitchen and back. When we returned, I pinched her cover-up and gave it a yank. "Oh dear." I could hear both Lynn and Mariette giggling. "Your royal dress snagged. We better remove it before it gets damaged."

I untied the bowtie and threw the cover-up onto the same chair as the tube top. We were now finally all three stark-naked. "I really hope you are not injured. We can barely lose more time. Let me inspect." Seeing how worked up Lynn already was, I decided to drag it out to make the release more intense. I thoroughly inspected her left leg from the foot upwards to the crotch. Then it was time to inspect the right leg but I only reached her ankle.

"Orion, Orion. I was indeed cut, over here." She pointed at her pussy. "I think it is deep and needs immediate attention. Some blood is seeping out, see." I am just glad that she didn't slap me on the head again.

"Let me see." I reached between her legs and probed with my fingers into her vagina. It was hot, wet and slippery inside. A clear liquid was trickling from it that left a trail down her leg right up to her knee. "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, you are right. It is a cut, a very deep one. You need serious treatment." I ruffled the duvet and told her to lay down on the grass bed that I prepared. "There is only one way to treat these wounds, and it will take a while." I positioned myself between her legs and lifted her knees to rotate her womanhood forward. I started to kiss her on the inside of her thigh, slowly lapping up her sex juices towards its source in her hairless nether lips.

She gasped when my mouth finally reached her labia. My tongue started to probe between the lips and I was rewarded with a copious supply of more of her sex juice. I could sense that the queen tensed up every time I got near her clit.

I heard a ruffle and in the corner of my eye noticed that Mariette joined the heavenly feast and was kissing Lynn's breasts. When she saw that I noticed her, she explained: "These wounds have not yet fully healed."

I returned my focus to Lynn's woman's part, working all around her clit.

"Oh fuck, let me just come!" Lynn sounded desperate. She reached down to start stimulating her clit to help herself over the edge but I took her hand in mine, interlocking our fingers.

Lynn was almost hyperventilating after another few minutes of sexual torture. I could barely restrain myself any longer from the pleasure of taking her over the edge. Finally I took a lap with my tongue in a long stroke that started at the base of her vulva. I worked deliberately towards her clit.

"Yess, yess, ohhh yess! Lynn whispers suggested that she sensed that the domino was finally ready to topple over.

My tongue finally reached her clit and I gave it a light suck and nibble. It is a mystery how I managed to keep my mouth near her vulva most of the time afterwards.

Lynn exploded into an orgasm in a loud and clear voice. "Fuuuuck, yeeeeeeesssss, fuck, fuck, fuck yessssss!" Her back jerked in a backward arch, driving her pussy hard into my mouth. The action dislodged her breast from Mariette's ministrations. She arched her back even more before dropping her hips back onto the mattress, only to recoil her back into another arch as orgasmic shock after shock ripped through her body.

I could not tell how long the excitement lasted, it must have been more than a minute, maybe even two, before Lynn finally settled with a long, soft, out of breath "AAaaahhhhh."

With Lynn sorted, I decided that I need to satisfy my own desires, but for this we need a change of scene. I announced: "This is the end of Act 3."

I took stock of the situation. My scrotum is again ready to erupt in an orgasm to flood whomever or whatever. We have all the ingredients to fulfil my fantasy with the promised appetizer. And Lynn wanted to have sex while constrained. I also realized that the next act must be the last act for the night. I smiled when I realized that I have a plan that may just work.

I picked up Mariette's gown and asked her if I could remove the band. She either had no objection, or I did not wait for her to object. I removed it. "I need three more."

Mariette got up and walked to the bedroom. I could not help to notice that she had difficulty walking. Lynn noticed it too and followed her into the bedroom and closed the door. "Are you okay?"

I am sure I am the reason for her difficulty but didn't know what to do. The two goddesses were talking and I didn't want to interrupt. A plan formed in my head and I moved four dining chairs to the corners of Pleasure Island.

After five minutes, during which I topped up all three glasses of bubbly, they returned with three more bands.

I told Mariette to remain seated on a mainland observation post and asked her if she was fine. She said that she was fine, it was only a bit of blissful discomfort.

I took the four bands in my hands. "Your fantasy is to have sex while constraint, right?" Lynn nodded in agreement. "But not too tight?" She nodded again. "I am going to tie you with these. These are not as strong as ropes would be. You can easily break any of these. So, although you are tied, you are not constrained. I want to challenge you to emotionally constrain yourself. To believe you are constrained. I believe it will allow you to live your fantasy more vividly and with much more intensity than when you are constrained by strong ropes."

I motioned Lynn to lay on the mattresses. Starting on Lynn's right hand, I tied a band onto her wrist. Next was her left hand, followed by her left ankle and finally her right foot. "This is your last chance to move. Make sure you are comfortable."

Lynn sat upright and asked for a glass of water. I thought it was a wise move. Mariette fetched a glass and handed it to Lynn. Lynn emptied the glass and handed it back to Mariette. I started tying the waistbands to the chairs, leaving about three inches slack to allow some movement if required. Lynn's hands were spread out at the height of her head. Her legs were spread as wide apart as possible while still being comfortable. The spread was wide enough to part her outer labia and to reveal her inner labia.

I grabbed our curtain towel and dropped it. "Ladies and gentleman, Act four, our final act of the evening of 'Orion's exploration of Venus and Cassiopeia'."

"The way I feel right now it should rather be 'exploitation'." I could only smile at Lynn's comment because I felt that I was actually the one who was being exploited, but I had no regrets.

"Cassiopeia got word that Orion's true intentions were to bind her forever to her throne. It must have been something that Venus said." I glared in Mariette's direction. "She suspected the marriage of Andromeda was fake news to lure her back and she tried to escape. Orion was too fast for her and took her to a nearby cave where she would be safe. Orion wanted to hunt for food and tied Cassiopeia so that she could not escape.