The Great Conjunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn looked at me. I couldn't make out if the flames in her eyes were mock or real. There was a subtle smile on her face but it might have been an 'I have a plan to get back at you' type of smile.

Lights from outside flashed against the curtains. "Can't see anything in distress."

"You sure they said bungalow 21 or 22? Shall we knock and ask if they heard it too? There are two hot babes in there y'know."

The girls started to giggle.

"I know, but rather not, I already have a warning against me for checking up on hot guests after hours." There is a final flash against the curtains before the sound of their footsteps faded away.

After Mariette composed herself Mariette pointed towards the shower. "I promised her that I will take a shower, alone, and she can have you for herself." Mariette shifted upright. "And I promised to clean her up in return when you're done." She stood up and walked to the shower.

"She is a seductress, isn't she? A true Venus."

"I am sorry. I think I am jealous. She was never part of the competition for a man's attention. I desperately wanted her to overcome her anxiety and I should be grateful that she has finally beaten it. Maybe I am just selfish."

"Nonsense, you are giving yourself more than you take credit for from what I can see. You were the one who prepared dinner and who cleaned up afterwards. Your selfless acts gave Mariette the freedom she needed to overcome her anxieties." I walked towards the kitchen. "More wine, or do you want something else?"

She wanted wine and I poured two glasses. I took the seat next to her and handed her the wine. "I experimented with Mariette's dismount after we came and I made two mental notes."

"Don't rub it in, I am sure she tried to synchronize her orgasm with the time that I discovered you just to annoy me."

"My thoughts exactly. However, I made her hook her legs behind my back so I could stand up. When I got up, I went way deeper into her. I had to change my footing which gave me an incredibly enjoyable feeling with every step that I took. I made a note to try it out again.

"You're not suggesting, . . . I mean I am much heavier, . . . do you think?"

"I agree, I had Mariette in mind for that experiment, and I am not so sure that I will have the strength or stamina to go from start to finish, even with Mariette. But I thought of trying you out on the second mental note."

"I'm listening,"

"I placed her lower back on the steps. Her legs were still locked behind my back. I just felt it was the ideal height and angle to do it. And since we said there will be no script or role play tonight I thought you may be interested in trying this out."

"But are we not going to?" She lifted the package with the rope.

"Yes, I thought of doing the ropes much later, say midnight, as a birthday special. But let us warm up a bit."

By now our routine on kissing was sorted. We give a few exploratory pecks that grew in length and intensity. Some licking and nibbling of lips with the occasional touching of tongues. All building up to tongues hungrily exploring the recipient's mouth while hands explore and stimulate private and sensitive body parts. The kissing routine had the desired effect because my penis soon reared its head.

Mariette still showered by the time we were ready to progress to the next level. I was still trying to figure out where to place the steps when Lynn suggested we start with me sitting and her straddling me. She had vivid recollections from the previous day's interrupted sex and wanted to try it out again. The placement was such that she could lean backwards from our seated position and let her shoulders rest on the seat of a chair behind her.

I also loved the position and agreed to give it a go. I took the seat and after removing her bikini, Lynn straddled me. Her hot velvety sheath enveloped my sword and slipped softly to my base. This was so much different from the tight, gripping descent of Mariette. Her heavier and wider spread of her legs gave me a deeper penetration. We started to kiss and Lynn gyrated her hips. I noted another difference, Lynn had a better feel of my body, slow it down when I got excited, speed it up when I was drifting away. Keeping me close to the edge, jet far enough for her to maintain control.

My scrotum was beginning to feel uncomfortable with the semen prepared for the release that just didn't come. Lynn started to nudge me closer to the tipping point while still preventing my fall. It must be the closest and longest I had been hovering on the edge without toppling over. I was confused. Some part of me wanted to release the pent up tension and go over the edge. Another part wanted to delay, to be edged even closer, to build up even more tension for a stronger release.

Then it happened, I blasted a load of fertility juice into Lynn. I wanted to bellow it out but I was lip locked. It extended my tension, causing me to release more shots than I thought possible.

We broke the kiss only after I was completely done. "Wooooowww." I did not have the breath to say more.

"She does that, taking you to the edge and tortures you there." Mariette returned after her shower and I suspect that Lynn waited for Mariette's return to take me over the edge.

"We never flipped over." I am still out of breath and it comes out as a whisper.

Lynn whispered back. "We will, you came inside Mariette twice yesterday without breaking, now it is my turn. And I wanted to end what we started yesterday first." It is only then that I realized that Lynn didn't cum and didn't stop her ministrations on my cock, which remained at least semi-hard throughout.

"It is a gamble, you drained me completely."

"I'll take my chances."

I didn't know where Lynn got the stamina, but after about ten minutes of constant ministrations, I began to feel that there was potential, a chance of blowing another load into her soon. Lynn must have sensed the same and locked her legs behind my back. Next she maneuvered her right hand between our bodies and started to work her clit.

Then she described to me how she wanted to approach the final straight. I should try to stand up with her. Once upright I should release her back and with my hands on her bums, allow her shoulders to drop onto the chair. Then I could take my time to ensure the steps are under her hips. Once her back was on the steps, I could go for the grand finale. She ended off with: "I am ready whenever you are."

She grabbed me around the neck with her left hand, pulled herself forward and started to kiss me. I braced myself to take our combined weight and stood up. It was easier than I thought and was pleasantly surprised with the feeling of deep penetration. I bent my knees slightly and straightened them to create an upward bump with a pleasurable outcome for both of us.

Lynn broke the kiss. "I'm ready."

I wondered what the clearance to her cervix was and took a few steps to 'get into the right position'. The movement increased Lynn's excitement and my enjoyment.

Once in position, I bent over while supporting her torso to lower her onto the seat of the chair. It ended up in a controlled fall with no damage done. Finally I lowered her hips and lower back onto the steps, leaving her waist and chest suspended. This required muscle control and I could feel how her vaginal muscles tightened. I straightened myself and got hold of her enticing nipples. Then slowly I started driving into her and she rewarded me with a satisfied smile.

I picked up the pace and grabbed her hips to drive harder into her. The gyrations of her breasts, which were now free to move, hypnotized me, spurred me on to go faster, and harder and deeper.

Her sudden leg clamp set me over the edge and I blasted a load of semen into her. Her back arched in a convulsion and I drove hard into her again blowing another load deep into her.

We were both out of breath when we were done. I bent forward and gave her a loving kiss. To thank her for the wonderful treat. She unlocked her legs and lowered them onto the lower step.

"I'm ready." It is Mariette's voice behind me. She licked my scrotum and took a testicle in her mouth. I got a slap on a cheek. "Please unplug this hole so I can start cleaning."

I stepped forward and my semi-flaccid cock slipped out of Lynn. I continued to march forward until my cock reached Lynn's mouth. "I need cleaning too."

**********

After a quick shower, and all three of us stark naked, we decided to take a break to allow us time to recover. The mattresses of the stage for the previous day's role-play needed to be returned to the beds.

I thoroughly enjoyed the activity, especially the way Lynn and Mariette's breasts swayed. They also treated me with ass framed pussy views when they had to turn around and bend over. I guess the two ladies similarly enjoyed the way my penis reacted to the visuals that they offered. Mariette's larger boobs were naturally more eye-catching and it seemed as if she put in extra effort to treat me.

It was already past ten o'clock when the move was complete and the three of us squeezed ourselves in on the two-seater couch, each with a mug of steaming hot chocolate in the hand. I put my free hand to good use and cupped Mariette's boob to play with her nipple. Lynn had similar ideas and busied herself by playing with my cock, forcing it to be ready for action. Mariette's curiosity got the better of her and she used her free hand to reach for the fern. She asked: "What's the story of this fern?"

"Do you know what your name means?"

"Mariette means 'bitter'. It originates from 'Mara' like in the Bible story of Ruth. Is the fern bitter?"

"No, not at all. They make a syrup from it, so I guess it is actually sweet. But how it relates to you, is the second meaning of your name and it is a parallel with your role play character of yesterday. I did some research and I found a second meaning of your name. 'Mariette' also means 'From the sea' or 'Gift from the sea'. Yesterday I said that Venus was the daughter of Zeus and the sister of Mars. But there is another legend about how Venus came about. I'll spare you the detail, but according to this myth, Venus was created as an adult from foam in the sea. Your actual name is therefore a mirror of your roleplay character! But wait, there is more!" Somehow this phrase reminded me of a television advertisement.

I smiled and continued. 'Venus was not only born or created in water, she also died in water. It is interesting that the roleplay yesterday, although unintentional, placed Venus at a waterfall which would become the place where she died. The legend has it that Venus fled from someone or something. And since we know that she would fuck any man or woman who dared to come near her, it must have been a scary beast. As a last resort she jumped off a waterfall and fell to her death. And this is where the fern comes in. So tell me, what is the name of the fern?"

Mariette read the label. "Adiantum Capillus-Veneris. It doesn't say anything helpful."

"And what is the common name below it in small print?"

Mariette read it and gasped. Her hand involuntarily covered her mouth and she looked at me with wide eyes! She could only whisper what she read. "Venus maidenhair fern!"

I continued: "So when Venus died, her hair turned into this fern. And Venus had black hair, just like you!" I draped some of Mariette's hair over the fern and pointed out the match with the pitch black hair-like frond stipes. "And you will find these ferns at the base of waterfalls, even today."

She returned the fern and empty mug to the nearby table and gave me a penis stirring kiss. I broke away to put my empty mug down as well. This freed my hands to roam her body when our kisses ensued.

Lynn got up and busied herself in the kitchen. This left my cock free for Mariette.

When our lips finally parted from each other, I whispered to her: "We need to prepare Lynn's surprise. But before we do that, I want to hear how difficult it was for you to overcome your anxiety?"

"Initially it was difficult. I only realized afterwards that my problem with men was deeper that my breasts. It was any form of intimacy, even kissing. I boasted that I was fine with kissing, but I wasn't. It was only after your first, no, our first emotional kiss that I realized this. I appreciated the fact that you allowed me to set the pace. Once I conquered my underlying fear of kissing, it became easier, that and the role play where I wasn't myself, I was Venus. Once I started to do stuff, the next step became easier. We created a momentum that carried me through."

Mariette started moving in order to stand up but I pushed her down. "Let's do revision." I slid down onto my knees and pried her legs wide. I started kissing her inner leg from close to her knee, working towards her love-hole. At the same time I pulled her hips forward until she was sitting on the couch's edge.

Mariette stiffened and I could hear her gasp when my lips finally covered her nether lips. "Are you good?"

"Yeah." I could feel that she relaxed.

I started kissing her other leg and when my lips once again covered her nether lips, her reaction was much less intense. I started licking over her lips, avoiding my tongue to slice between the lips. Her day-old stubble lightly tickled my tongue.

Mariette slid her hands down and pulled the lips apart, inviting my tongue inside. I needed little encouragement to start probing, licking, kissing and sucking on what was on offer. Her clit was slightly larger than Lynn's and I could sense that it was very sensitive.

I worked two fingers into her wet love hole to bring some lubrication to the opening from where it trickled down her crack. I removed my fingers and slid one down her slippery crack until my finger reached her tight butt hole.

Slippery juices accumulated in the cavity created by my finger and her crack and I slowly started to slide my finger inside. I could feel how she tensed up, but this time it was not out of anxiety, it was of imminent pleasure. Once the finger was inside I started to work my knuckle through the sphincter and simultaneously start to lightly nibble her clit.

This was soon too much for her and she jerked into a strong orgasm. I could feel her sphincter contracting onto my finger and I continued with my ministrations until the last ripples of her orgasm subsided. Only then did I step back and got seated on my kitchen steps. I leaned back and invited her to mount me.

"Back hole?" I was amazed at how well she conquered her anxieties.

"Usual." I have not done a 'back hole' before and decided that I must try it out, but another day. It might be an anxiety that I need to conquer.

I took a few kisses of her boobs and readied myself to stand up. Luckily Mariette sensed this and locked her legs behind me. I got that same tight deep penetration feeling as before when I stood up. It took me several pleasurable steps to reach the wall. I forced her back against the cold wall and could feel how her nipples pressed delightfully into my chest.

Mariette was now semi-supported by the wall and this allowed me to start humping deep into her. Every so often I needed to readjust because she slowly drifted down. My knees protested about the extra weight that it supported and I was eventually forced to make another plan. It was then that I saw the table and when it was again time to readjust, I drove my cock hard into her and walked to the table.

I lowered her bum onto the table and I let her lean back. This opened her clit up and she immediately reached down and started to play with it. My hands were free again and I reached for her nipples. I got a vaginal squeeze to signal I can start and slowly started to drive my cock into her again. It was not as deep as before, but it was a new angle and I enjoyed the variation. It didn't take us long to build up towards a new climax and soon I was driving hard into her to blast cum onto her cervix. I released my last shot of semen into Mariette but kept humping as I could hear she was close to her own release.

I gave her nipples a hard squeeze, which finally triggered her orgasm, albeit not as long and intense as previously. We waited for her contractions to subside before she unlocked her feet behind my back. I unplugged her hole, but only after I bent forward and gave both nipples a long wet kiss and a light nibble.

**********

It was almost midnight. Lynn laid on the king size bed of the main bedroom. Her back was slightly arched because her hips were raised by two pillows. Her arms were stretched sideways and secured to the headboard. Her legs were spread wide and secured to the feet-end of the bed, leaving her vagina invitingly open and exposed. Kitchen towels were rolled up to cover the rope where it was tied to her arms and legs.

The ropes were tight and there was little slack to allow movement. "Are you sure?"

Lynn nodded in agreement and offered a nervous smile. I retrieved a blue air liner blindfold and secured it over Lynn's eyes. Again Mariette and I decorated her body with cream and fruit. It was almost midnight when Mariette filled Lynn's gaping vagina with a cold peeled banana, the last item of the exotic fruit bouquet that needed to be put in place.

An alarm announced that it was midnight. This was the que for me and Mariette to start singing 'Happy birthday' to Lynn. We started on different notes, but we soon converged and I think we ended the song well. Mariette got onto the bed and gave Lynn a long loving kiss. I followed her example and allowed my hands to explore her constrained body.

Then I took the role of narrator again. "We agreed that we need to continue with our mythical roleplay of yesterday into a final act. We left off with Orion having a feast of Cassiopeia's body in the dark forests of Pleasure Island. Orion freed Cassi and took her back to her country where he secured her on the throne for eternity and placed her in a lake."

Mariette was curious. "Why a lake?"

"The name 'Lynn' means . . . "

Lynn interrupted me. "Lake! Or dam or pond."

I continued. "And a lake is constrained to the hollow in the ground. Thus, Cassi is tied to her throne, her throne is constrained in the lake and the lake constrained to the ground, thus Cassiopeia is constrained in three ways. A bouquet is prepared on her body for the indulgence of Orion and Venus. The end! The curtain falls and what follows is what happens backstage."

Again I took the titbit presented on Lynn's tit closest to me in my mouth and offered it to Lynn. Next I retrieved an ice cube and wiped her hard nipple even harder. Her areola involuntarily contracted into a maze-like pattern. I put the ice into her mouth. I followed this up by removing the banana from her vagina with my mouth and offered both Lynn and Mariette a bite. I dipped it into her vagina again before eating the rest.

When all was eaten, Mariette retrieved a gift bag. "Lynn, here is your birthday present from me. Since you cannot open it or see it, I will open it on your behalf and use it like you would have." She retrieved an anal plug with two segments. The front segment was of normal size and the second segment was much thicker. She squirted some lube onto my hand and showed me to work on Lynn's rear opening. She continued to lube the plug.

Lynn gasped when I pressed fingers against her rear hole and slipped one inside, followed by the second. Mariette handed me the plug. I withdrew my fingers and pressed the tip of the plug into the opening. The first section, aided by her raised hips and spread out legs, slipped easily inside. I started to work the second part in and I could soon hear Lynn's strained, yet excited breathing. I could see she tried to push out to let the toy slip in easier, but when the stretch got big she stopped and I lost ground. She pulled against the tight ropes and her vulva was contracting from the effort as if breathing.