All Comments on 'The Green Room Ch. 01'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Sparrow69Sparrow69about 1 year ago

A wonderful collection of auralism derived interludes of life as a musician! This being my first of your stories to read; won’t be my last. I like your styles and the visuals your words provided my mind… Although not part of the stories I especially the visual of one-handed typing of your works; might consider voice to text program, freeing (lol) up both hands… Yes, your work should be a release and most importantly please YOU! “F” the grammar police! However, the best way I’ve found to improve is to listen to your writing. Being dyslexic I use a text to speech program imbedded in windows to listen to LE stories. I also find it a great way to edit my normal day-to-day writing. Really, only one constructive suggestion I have to say is I wish each chapter in this story had a unique title; at first listening to them at first was a little confusing, physically reading might be different… 5-stars.

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 1 year agoAuthor

thank you very much for the nice comment it means a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES