The Green Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," she excitedly said with a wicked smile.

Shutting the door I walked to stand in front of Her. She undid my tight faded jeans sliding them down of my legs and feet. Kelly teased with my clit and pussy lips leaving my red thong in place.

Working me into a frenzy of desire finally removing my thong she buried her nose in my soft red pubes. Her tongue licked at my swollen clit before dropping lower spreading my lips with her fingers plunging her tongue deep inside my pussy.

Kelly's tongue dancing inside me a wonderful sensation a magical dance. Her hands squeezing my ass I reached down playing with her amble breast. Tingling, pleasure radiating through out my body.

Kelly moved her hand between my legs rubbing my wetness on my tight asshole has her magic tongue worked my wet pussy. My knees week legs shaking squealing orgasmic delight.

Chapter Eight:

If you've ever been to a music festival and noticed just how many people seem to use the performing acts as a backdrop to their romantic make-out session, this survey probably won't be too surprising to you.

According to a survey by sex toy retailer Lovehoney, plenty of people are having sex at outdoor festivals. The most popular festival to do so, is apparently Lollapalooza in Chicago. The poll, surveyed 1,100 consumers and found that 23% of them have had sex at Lollapalooza.

Lollapalooza takes over historic Grant Park in Downtown Chicago, for four days every summer the past thirty years, alongside the beautiful Chicago skyline and the shores of Lake Michigan. Held each August in Grant Park, Lollapalooza attracts some 200,000 attendees, beside the main acts side stages offer up-and-coming artists an opportunity to perform for a wider audience, DJs play a varied selection of electronic music in the festival's dance tent.

Headlining acts appear on a staggered schedule, allowing attendees time to travel between stages, as well as minimizing the amount of excess noise, or "sound bleed," that could intrude on a given performance. More than a hundred bands playing at a weekend festival in one of America's most exciting cities sweet home Chicago.

Every year, the lineup features a handful of great bands and a number of mediocre ones as well. The music includes every possible genre: rock, pop, dance, hip hop, folk, R&B, and a little bit of country.

The 2022 Lollapalooza lineup was quite strong. Headliners include Metallica, Dua Lipa, Machine Gun Kelly, Kygo, Green Day, J. Cole, King Princess, 100 Gecs, Dashboard Confessional, Charli XCX, Pinkpantheress, and Maneskin.

If you're wondering just where in the middle of a huge music festival people have found a place to get down, Lovehoney has us covered there, too. According to the survey, 29% of respondents had sex in a camping tent, 15% had sex in a car, a brave 13% had sex in the crowd, 12.5% did so in a "quiet spot in the field," and 6% were lucky enough to have access to an RV.

So what is it about music festivals that seem to turn so many of us on? Auralism - auralism means that you are aroused by sound. How this looks, though, can vary from person to person. People that are specifically aroused by sounds are practicing mindful sensuality without even realizing it.. Music festivals bring together thousands of people to enjoy great music in an amazing atmosphere, and great sex and great music go hand-in-hand, sexual happiness can be found where ever the mood strikes.

I was one of the volunteers working working in the medical tent at the festival this year. Which gave me a pass to all four days of the festival an old convert school bus to sleep in with other volunteers. In between my shifts I walked around watching the bands perform at the different stages.

The crowd pressing together in the August heat worked into a frenzy of sexual energy by the music, drugs, and alcohol. I could barely moved bodies squeezing my little body dancing, grinding, a strange erotic experience.

I felt hands find there way under my shirt rubbing my bra less breast, pinching my nipples. Standing behind me grinding his strong body on my backside lost in the pleasure of the moment. His hands dropped to my shorts unbuttoning them siding his rough hands inside.

Through my soft red pubes I shivered with excitement as his fingers found my wet pussy. His fingers plunged inside me, moaning, he kissed on my neck tilting my head to give him better access.

A wonderful feeling of adventure being fingered in the middle of the massive crowd. His hand moved to my waist holding me tight his huge cockhead stretching my vagina open his lips still nuzzling my neck.

"Oh my God, NO!" I exhaled at the invasion.

Slowly his cock moved inside my wet pussy my moans betraying me. So big filling my insides up moving slowly I whimpered at the pleasure arching my back to meet his thrust.

I was being fucked by a stranger in the middle of a massive crowd listening to Metallica. Giving myself over to the music and the pleasure crashing over my body.

He moved his huge cockhead to my tight little asshole.

"Please no," I beg, wanting him back in my vagina, my wet pussy ready to explode.

He pushed forward at my asshole his huge head stretching my asshole a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Relax and breath, baby," he said in my ear his hot breath smelled of sour beer.

Inch by inch his huge penis invade my tight ass I grunted and moaned. My body tingling at the sensations I felt is balls touch my backside. He was all the way in that huge cock started to feel wonderful inside me as I relaxed and adjusted to it's girth and length.

Moving in and out to the music his hand still holding my waist his speed increasing. I felt my pleasure building I screamed in a full bod ecstatic orgasm s he continued thrusting in and out.

Grunting in my ear as his cum filled my bowels holding me there till his balls were empty. Then his huge cock was gone and so was he lost somewhere in the crowd. His cum licking out of my asshole I pulled up my shorts and watched the end of the show.

Chapter Nine:

Watching each other strum and pluck our instruments, rubbing her cute little feet with mine, an erotic game, seeing her smile with desire in her eyes. Un-bottoming her faded jeans, her hand disappearing inside black panties, following suit, starring in those blue eyes. Artist performing for each other to bring mutual pleasure.

Watching her finger herself, exploring her body, tasting, loving herself is so hot a voyeuristic dream. The mirror on the wall adds another element to the show. Seeing the whole scene play out with an artist's eye a movie or moving painting. Our faces distorted in pleasure, extasy, desire, bodies shaking, toes curling, perfection, beauty.

The smells, the sounds, the visual, creating an erotic paradise, naked bodies intertwined. Music brought us together, sharing a special bond, growing from there, exploring together, turned on by her wit, her mind, her body, her desire for me so apparent in her green eyes.

Singing together, watching her dance, wetness growing, panties damp, dropping to her knees to lick my honey pot. Stroking her dirty blonde hair, her tongue finding my G-spot, squealing in delight, the song of pleasure. Performing together one more time. We met touring in a band called "lick" I fondly remember that first time rolling down some country interstate.

When I heard the applause and whistling ringing in my ears, it took a minute, looking up, face glistening with Harmony pussy juices, to see Tammy and Sherry sitting on the other couch, they had pulled over into a rest area. Climbing in back to watch my performance, I was living up to our bands name, "Lick" Tammy stood dropping her shorts, exposing a healthy black bush, grabbing my head guiding my face to her pussy, I eagerly licked, plunging my tongue past her pussy lips.

I felt Harmony touch my clit, Sherry dropped to her knees, licking Tammy's ass, the sounds were playing in my ears, mixing together, making beautiful music. Harmony's fingers inside me, pumping, her other hand pinching my nibble, Tammy was grunting, panting, wabbling, she screamed in orgasmic delight. I followed close behind with my own climax. Finding Sherry's mouth, between Tammy's legs, Kissing, tasting dirty ass from her mouth.

We collapsed into a heap of bodies, Kissing, caressing, exploring, a wonderful rock 'n' roll moment, playing out in a rest area off the interstate in Iowa. I lost count of my orgasms, or who's mouth, hand, fingers, foot was where. The road brought us together, forming a bond of sexual delight, cleaning up in the rest area, then back down the interstate, the show must go on.

The show that night was the best of the tour so far, we were perfect together, making beautiful music. We were playing there the next night too, so we had a hotel room, we rushed too it after the show, to continue our lesbian orgy. Stripping off our cloths, climbing in bed together, the four of us, the smell of sex filled the room, cries, moans, screams, squeals, panting, slurping, the music of sex. Juices mixing, ass and pussy juice on our lips, tongues, fingers, toes, our juices covering the bed sheets.

Living The Rock and Roll Dream.........

Chapter Ten:

Beth is a grad student at Depaul my alma mater, she is twenty-four with short blond hair, green eyes, five-four, tattoo and pierced. We jammed together a few times before the big night of our first show to get the feel of each other. The sound was tight and the chemistry was good. As the first night approached Beth and I started hanging out together, jamming or just talking, she became a regular visitor to my downtown apartment, hanging out. I enjoy her company, so young, so free, I missed my college innocent years before life became real.

She was over on Wednesday night, laying on the couch facing each other, strumming and playing with our acoustic guitars, singing folk songs. She was dressed in ripped jeans a Depaul university T-shirt, with no bra on her small breast. her nipples poking at the fabric. Beth's barefoot tapping mine as we played music a growing dampness gathering in my black lace panties.

Taking I break, I got up to retrieve us some more beers, Beth said she was headed to the bathroom. Returning to the couch I sipped my beer waiting for her return. When I heard her first moans it took a minute to realize they were moans of delight. The sound was intoxicating to my ears as I stood almost in a trance and walked down the hall to investigate. Reaching the doorway to my bedroom I saw Beth naked on my king size bed.

Her hands fondling her breast, pinching her hard nipples, caressing, squeezing them, moaning in pleasure or pain. Bringing one breast to her mouth, teasing, flicking her long tongue over the hard nipple. Taking her time, putting on a good show, I let my hand slide down, into my panties to my waiting wet pussy. Watching her my eyes transfixed on the show.

Beth was rubbing her cunt softly, caressing, making love to herself, legs in the air, her cute little toes painted pink, letting her fingers play with her pussy lips. Inserting one, two fingers, three, inside her thrusting into that wet cunt. Using the other hand to find her swollen clit, rubbing it, the whole time starring into my blue eyes. Her juices making a slurping sound as her fingers thrust in then out. She was skilled at the art of fucking herself, performing for me.

Tingling all over, legs spread, knees bent, what a great view of her sexy body I had. My juices trickling down my thigh - shivers up my spine. Watching each other please ourselves, moaning, rising off the bed to meet her fingers, plunging deep inside that wet pussy. Waves of sheer pleasure encompassing me, something primal taking over, losing all rational control, serving only to lust and desire, pleasure. Licking her fingers eagerly, Beth gasped "I'm yours, take me, make me cum for you, watch me perform."

Steeping out of my jeans and panties, performing for each other, watching her touching her pussy, writhing in pleasure, watching me perform as she performs for me. Lust, desire, eyes filled with voyeuristic pleasure, our screams forming a perfect harmony. Orgasms leaving us exhausted, spent, climbing in next to her, snuggling close together, so warm, arms and legs intertwined. I could lay here all night, lost in the moment, but the crowd rises to their feet, chanting one more, one more.

"shall we give them an encore?" I asked Beth.

Swinging around, to find Beth's beautiful warm wet pussy, straddling her sweet face, lowering, feeling her long tongue and silver stud, her nose in my red bush, sweet sixty-nine. Her scent is intoxicating, tasting her cunt, pussy juices covering my face, grinding into Beth's mouth. Feeling her hands grab my ass cheeks, this bed is our love stage, so good together, making music or making love. Muffled moans filling my ears, raising her hips to meet my tongue, we are the stars of the show.

Crowd going wild as we play out the encore, dragging it out, hitting the finer notes. Sex sounds filling the bedroom, I love the artist she is and the artist she helped me become, come with baby for the big climax. Orgasms crashing over us, faces dripping, cries of delight, crowd roaring, bodies shaking, toes curling, pure pleasure, another great show, take a bow, thank the crowd. Exiting the stage covered in sweat, into the back room, hugging, kissing, I love performing with Beth.

She is a kindred spirit, a fellow performer, a lover of beautiful sounds, the show must go on. The first open mic night was fun sharing the night/stage with fellow musicians, performers, lovers of sound. Ending in the back room Beth went down, into my red bush, eating my wet pussy with her long tongue and silver stud. Grabbing her hair pulling her in, screaming in delight, has her long tongue works it's magic. The art of the performance, bringing pleasure, what a beautiful sight Beth on her knees her face buried in my cunt.

Epilogue:

The first time Ron, one of the bouncers, walked in and caught me three fingers deep in my wet cunt, he watched not saying a word. Taking out his cock and stroking it, while watching, I was so turned on by him watching, in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but here in the green room I'm a dirty little slut ready to perform for your pleasure. A shattering orgasm shaking my body, my cute little toes curled, screams and moans escaping my lips. Recovering, my eyes fixed on Ron stroking his cock, I dropped to my knees, Licking the head of his penis, tasting his sweet pre-cum. Taking him in my mouth, squeezing his balls, I felt wonderful servicing his gorgeous cock. Looking up with my dazzling blue eyes, seeing him watching me suck his nice cock, deep throating till I was gagging, feeling his hot cum hit the back of my throat swallowing it all.

I walked in with my guitar case in hand on Saturday night. Looking around I realized, the simple fact, I had been sexually intimate with almost all of the staff. My Sunday school teacher would be so ashamed of the dirty little slut I have become. Sucking cock, eating pussy, rimming, ridding faces, fucked in the ass, cum or pussy juices on my face, toe sucking, ass licking only wanting more. The green room is my "happiest place on earth." Where all fantasies and desires are fulfilled. Looking around memories flooded my brain, over there, on all fours face buried in Ann's sweet wet cunt over there be pounded in the ass my Gary's massive cock. Moans and grunts filling my ears, Ann's hands entangled in my hair, juices dripping from my chin, wanting to please them both. Gary thrusting deeper, bouncing back into him, feeling her climax has his hot cum filled my ass. So many treasured memories in the wonderful green room. The plaque on the wall reads "Cheri plays here"