The Groupie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I would have remembered meeting you before." He said defensively. After all, what could be more offensive to a woman like this than a man forgetting her!?

"I don't usually dress like this. And you didn't think I would be here tonight." She said calmly and Nathan looked at her oddly.

For a moment he was about to say the same thing again, that he could not have possibly have met her before without remembering her, when suddenly something was strangely familiar about her face now that he looked at her. But he couldn't quite place it.

For a moment he wracked his mind to think of who she was. The more he looked at her the more he slowly became sure that he did in fact know her. Only he had never met another woman so attractive as this, he knew that. He had never met anyone who he thought was so stunning.

Suddenly Abi folded her arms beneath her breasts and gave him a long-patient look and it clicked.

"Mom?" He asked with sudden astonishment.

"There it is." She replied with clear amusement and suddenly Nathan realised what had been happening.

He had been ogling his mother! He had thought she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen! And even knowing who she was now he still could see it and feel it! No wonder she had been eyeing him strangely and quizzically. And oh no, no wonder she had seemed amused at how he had looked at her!

"Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you! I thought...you were someone else!" He said quickly and defensively.

Oddly, his mother waved him away.

"It's ok. If I was able to fool you, I should be able to fool your friends." She replied warmly and not at all bothered by the fact that her son had been ogling her! "Besides, it was kind of a compliment for an eighteen year old to look at me that way."

Nathan goggled at her. She knew he had been ogling her and she didn't care! This was his mother!

What was even worse was that he didn't feel disgusted at having stared lasciviously at her, and he still wanted to! She was gorgeous! His own mother! And she was stunning to add to it. He had never seen her in that way before but now he couldn't stop thinking of her like that!

Not that she had any idea, thankfully. And he meant to keep it that way, he thought as he tried to make his face less embarrassed and shocked. As well as keep his eyes up on her eyes and not on her see-through top!

"Mom, what are you doing here?" He asked, the first sensible question to enter his mind.

"I came for your big night. To share in it and make sure you had the best night ever." She answered as if it all made sense. "But I wanted to look the part. And if you thought I was a twenty-something woman, your friends will too. Definitely not your mom. I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends. And having your mom here might do that if they knew who I was."

The rationale behind her words made perfect sense. Nathan could see that. But she had fooled him too. And now he couldn't stop looking at her as Abi, the hot woman. Not his mom who was just...his mom.

"You mean you want me to pretend like I don't know you?" He asked curiously.

"Well, like you've just met me. Like we had been just." She answered calmly and confidently, then a playful smile sprang on her face and she raised her arms up to hang them around his neck. "Just pretend I'm not your mother and treat me like everyone else you would hang around with. Just a woman you've met for the first time."

A HOT woman I've met for the first time, Nathan corrected in his head. Why couldn't he stop thinking about her that way now he knew who she was?? Because he couldn't deny what his eyes plainly saw. And what he saw was a sexy, beautiful woman who did look like she was in her twenties. His mother wasn't old by a long shot though, she was thirty-six. But she did look like she was twenty-something.

Nathan was just about to respond, though he had no idea what he was going to say, when suddenly the lead singer of his band came over and slapped him on the shoulders.

"What's this? Nathan found himself a lady already? We haven't even played yet." Jez, the singer, said.

"It's nothing..." Nathan began defensively, but his mother jumped in.

"I heard you play some of the sound check. Enough to know how good you are." She said, perfectly deflecting the question.

However Jez didn't seem to take it as she intended, and Nathan could see why as he spoke again.

"Oh I see." Jez replied with a wink to Nathan, "And I thought we weren't famous enough for groupies yet."

"Some people like the band before they're famous. And only want one person, not everyone." Nathan's mother responded, but it was too late, the idea was cemented in Jez's mind. And Nathan's now.

"Don't worry, we'll keep our hands off you. If you're Nate's girl, you're Nate's girl." Jez said placatingly before he once more winked at Nathan as he turned around. "Nate, everyone's back stage. You want to bring your new girl?"

It was too late to have it back and what his mother had said seemingly innocently had only made it worse for him.

"We were just talking about that, actually." Nathan said, glad to say something that was off the topic of his mother. In a way, anyway.

Clapping him on the shoulder once again, Jez began to walk away. Nate waited only until he was out of eyeshot before he shrugged out of his mother's arms and took her by the hand.

"Why didn't you say you were married?" He asked his mother as they made their way behind Jez.

"If he didn't see my ring, he's blind. Besides, I think he thinks you have some kind of reputation with taken women. That was after all what you were hinting at when you were flirting with me earlier." She answered, and Nathan shuddered at the thought. And at the sudden feeling of pride that his mother didn't mind him having such a reputation. Not when she was the married woman he had been after, anyway.

"He thinks you're my groupie now. All of them will think it when they meet you." Nathan replied nervously. Though not because of what the others would think. It was because it turned him on the thought that his own mother, this sexy woman, was going to be his groupie tonight!

"Well, if they think that at least none of them will hit on me. I take it that you don't want your friends to hit on your mother?" She said calmly, as if none of this were out of the ordinary.

Nathan didn't know what to say. He definitely didn't want them hitting on his mother. Though it was only partly because she was his mother. It was also because he wanted to be the man his mother paid attention to after he had seen what she looked like! And that made him nervous as hell. How was this ordinary? Did nothing faze the woman?

If only it had been his thoughts that caused him problems Nathan wouldn't have known the pleasures of the night ahead. But the night just wouldn't leave the two of them be, and before long Nathan's thoughts wouldn't stop. And then he didn't want them to.

What came next surprised the eighteen year old though. Only in a way he could not have foreseen. A way he never knew he wanted until that night...

- - -

Abigail followed her son and his friend through a side door by the stage. The walk was mostly Nathan and Jez joking around with each other as they made their way through the labyrinth of corridors towards the backstage area.

Finally the three of them stepped into a large room. Three sofas dominated the space, among tables and a wall with mirrors and desks. However the room was empty, much to Abigail's surprise. Where was the rest of the band, she wondered?

Her question was quickly answered as Jez and Nathan continued to walk through the room with the sofas into a side room, which turned out to be a small kitchen. Dotted around the kitchen were the rest of the band and some other people -- girls mostly. Probably 'more groupies', Abigail thought amusedly. Which one was meant to be Nathan's and whether he stood a chance with her now that Abigail was here was a different matter.

The rest of the people were in various places. Some were stood leaning against this or that, while others perched on counter tops or sat on chairs that must have been brought in. Abigail quickly scanned the room and saw that there wasn't much space, however before she could decide to lean against the door two of the girls on the counter smiled at her and moved over, creating a space between them.

Abigail smiled in return and headed over, turning around and scooching onto the counter, pulling her skirt down her legs as it hiked up a little dangerously. Nathan on the other hand took up the place by the door, smiling over at her as he saw her welcomed into the group so readily. He kept looking over at her though and blushing, though whether it was because he was embarrassed at his earlier behaviour towards her or just because she was there, Abigail didn't know. Of course, she had no idea that it was because he couldn't get out of his head how hot she looked and still thought it!

The two girls engaged Abigail in conversation almost immediately, asking her name and complimenting her on how she looked. She did the same in return and soon began to feel like she was in her twenties again and just hanging out. Rather than being a 36-year-old mother gate crashing her son's first gig.

The conversation rolled on, and so did the night, with the room filled with laughter and jokes, always at someone's expense, though they usually joined in the laughter too. Abigail quickly began to feel like one of the gang and Nathan visibly relaxed about having her there too. Though he did continue to look over at her every now and then, his eyes travelling up her legs, over her chest, and to her face before he blushed. Abigail just put it down to him being embarrassed by what he saw her wearing, rather than the reality that he couldn't get enough of looking at her. How was she to have an idea about that at that stage of the night?

Soon though the jokes turned towards Nathan, and the night continued to turn in its erotic direction.

"Hey Nate, why are you standing there?" Jez asked with a big grin on his face.

Nathan looked around before he turned back to his friend and answered.

"Where else am I supposed to stand? It's not like we chose the largest room to hang out in, is it?" He said, expecting a laugh at his friend's expense.

No one laughed though. They only smiled at him, expectantly. Like they knew what Jez was going to say. Maybe they did.

"Well, you've got a beautiful girl there in Abi, and you're not standing next to her. Maybe there's something you'd like to tell us? Or are you waiting for one of us to swoop in and get her instead? She looks all lonely there by herself." Jez teased.

Nathan suddenly blushed as he looked over towards her, clearly unsure of what he should say or do. After all, to everyone else she was just a groupie who was hot, they didn't know that she was his mother!

"She looks fine to me. Abi is a strong, independent woman, she doesn't need me blocking her space. Besides, we're not here for the rest of you to gawk at. We'll hang out in our time." Nathan replied finally, looking a little more relaxed as he heard himself speak. Clearly he thought he had made some good points.

Jez just grinned wider.

"I think she wants a hug. You do want a hug, don't you, Abi? Go on, Nate, give Abi a hug." The singer responded, and everyone else looked on eagerly at the teasing of their friend.

Most especially because Nathan suddenly grew very fidgety.

"I don't think she wants a hug in front of all of you lot..." Nathan began, but Jez cut him off loudly.

"Sure she does! You're a handsome guy with nothing to feel embarrassed about. Abi came back here for you and you leave her all alone. And she just wants a hug, not you to start railing her in front of us." Jez touted, and everyone else laughed.

Nathan blushed harder and this time Abigail almost did too. But of course, they weren't to know that she was Nathan's mother and that Jez had just commented on them having sex. She was just a groupie. This was normal.

Despite her cheeks turning a little rosy, Abigail was finding the whole thing quite amusing. Anything that put her son out of sorts was funny, especially to this extent. And it was just a hug, nothing bad. So why should he feel so uncomfortable? Was it because he didn't want to hug his mother in front of his cool friends? If so, that just made the teasing amusement even more fun!

So, before Nathan could respond Abigail spoke up to him.

"I could do with a hug." She said in her best, 'innocent', voice.

Nathan's head whipped around to her and stared at her surprised. Abigail just looked back at him coyly, with a cute, small smile as she watched him expectantly. Trying not to laugh.

For a minute the tension in the room stretched and Nathan's cheeks went brighter red. His eyes once more travelled over her body, and he looked at her as if asking why she was doing this. Abigail's lips quirked at that.

"Come on, she wants a hug!" Jez finally intoned jesteringly, and the rest of the group joined in with a chant for 'hug'.

"Fine! But this isn't for you guys. It's because Abi wants one." Nathan said after a moment and the room erupted in a cheer.

All of their grinning faces followed Nathan as he slowly, and edgily, made his way over to where Abigail sat on the counter.

Realising that she was a little far back from him for a proper hug, the beautiful dark-haired mother edged her way forward until she was just perched on the brink of the counter. She also realised that for him to get close to her she would need to move her legs. So she parted them enough for him to move in between so he could get close enough for a proper hug.

Nathan did just that, clearly unsurely, and looking up at her as if for support. Abigail just looked back at him with amused, almost-giggling eyes as she watched him squirm.

Nathan moved in between her bare legs and slipped his arms around her waist as she entwined her arms around his neck. Pulling her closer, Abigail felt her tits smoosh up against his hard chest enticingly, but it was the feel of something else pressing against her that suddenly made her eyes shoot open.

That's right, as Nathan moved against her for their hug Abigail felt a huge, bulging hardness press against her black lace covered pussy, and her eyes suddenly widened.

That had to be what she thought it was! Nothing else could be that hard in that position...

Her cheeks suddenly blossomed in red and she froze where she sat -- with her legs splayed open and her son between her thighs with his hard bulge pressing against her.

How was he hard? Why? Of course, she thought, he had thought she was hot before and probably couldn't get that idea out of his mind when she didn't look like her normal self so much!

How embarrassing, she thought! He must feel so bad! He had to know that he could feel himself pressing up against her pussy like he was! Of course, the hot mother didn't know just how much Nathan was enjoying that feeling right then. Embarrassed, yes, but turned on, even more so.

The hug lasted only a couple of heartbeats, but it felt like forever to both of them. Tight and squeezing it was, both of their bodies were pressed against each other. It could only have been tighter if Abigail had locked her legs around his back and pulled him to her! Finally, though slipped backwards, his hands resting in the curve of her waist.

"Happy now?" He asked, somewhat shakily. Though he clearly seemed less embarrassed than he had been.

This time it was Abigail that was shook.

"Yes." She answered almost demurely as she broke eye contact with him.

Still, she smiled slightly, trying to show him that it was alright and she wasn't mad at him. After all, he couldn't help himself. He was an eighteen year old, virile, young man.

Nathan half turned to his friends and eyed them all.

"See? Are you all happy now?" He asked with pretend terseness.

The rest of the group all nodded and clapped for him, smiling proudly at having got one over him.

Turning back towards her, Abigail was ready to slide back as far as she could on the counter when Nathan let his hands trail from her waist to her hands. Taking a hold of them he smiled confidently at her as he pulled her towards him while backing away.

Abigail instantly slid off the counter and back onto her feet. Eyeing him curiously she held his hands gently before she followed where he was leading her.

"And if any of you think you can swoop in to get her, instead of me, you've got another thing coming." Nathan continued as he looked around the room at everyone with a grin and backed up against the door.

The moment his back hit the wood he twisted his hands so that Abigail spun a little until she faced away from him. Then he pulled her slowly towards himself and wrapped his arms around her stomach, holding her hands.

Abigail would have been amused at the possessiveness in his voice or felt pleased at receiving such a tender hug from her son after what had just happened. However all that went through the beautiful mother's mind right then was the sudden feel of hardness pressing into her tight ass.

At first she felt very aware of the feeling, and more than a little uncomfortable. However when it became clear that Nathan wasn't fazed by the feel of himself pressing deep into his mother's ass, Abigail became determined not to be fazed either. She was a grown woman after all, and Nathan couldn't be blamed for remembering when he found her attractive before he knew who she was.

And so the sexy mother relaxed and played her part as the adoring groupie, and the conversation went back on.

That was, until a little later when Jez seemed to not have had enough of teasing Nathan even despite him holding Abigail as he was. Nothing could stop brotherly banter it seemed.

"Hey Nate, how are you feeling?" Jez asked with a significant nod towards Abigail.

Squeezing her hands, and thus pulling her a little closer to himself, Nathan replied.

"All good. Better than you, anyway." He said, looking at his friend's lack of female companionship.

Abigail smiled at the win he got over Jez and squeezed his hands back.

"Oh yeah? Well, all I see is a lot of talk and no action." Jez replied with a winning grin, "Or is this all for show? Are you secretly wanting me to hug you instead?"

Nathan tensed at the teasing, clearly Jez had scored a hit.

"You're not as soft, or as firm, as she is." Nathan replied without thinking, clearly meaning what he said.

Abigail felt her cheeks heat a little at her son talking about her that way.

"All I hear is talk and no action." Jez teased again and Nathan laughed softly.

"What do you think this is?" He asked as he pulled Abigail closer to him, squeezing his arms around her.

That pulled her into his hard bulge and Abigail's eyes froze open as it did. She suddenly became aware of just how hard...and big...it was. He must be straining his jeans at the seams with something that hard! And how big was he to feel that huge to her beneath their clothes?

Abigail's mind raced until she suddenly realised what she was thinking and who about! Then her cheeks went redder than red. But even as embarrassed as she was, she couldn't stop wondering about it.

All this happened in the space it took Jez to reply.

"So you can hug her. Big deal. But why haven't you kissed her yet?" Jez teased, right before someone else -- the drummer, Abigail thought, said the same thing.

Jez glanced back at the drummer and grinned before looking back to Nathan.

For a minute Nathan only sputtered, clearly not knowing what to say as his cheeks heated up. But then he came back with a reply.

"I'm not going to kiss her for your guys benefit." He said and Abigail felt her heart settle.

123456...9