The Groupie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're too much for any man!" Nathan replied almost exhaustedly.

"That's alright, your dad doesn't last half as long as you have already! And I have a feeling you're not done yet!" Abigail smiled lustfully.

Slapping her tight ass, Nathan spurred her on to fuck ever harder. And so soon Abigail was bouncing up and down his thick shaft, rising up almost all the way off and then slamming back down balls deep, like she had been taking a dick like his all her life.

"Oh my fuck, your dick is so fucking big!" Abigail moaned, "It's like having a baseball bat shoved inside me!"

"Get used to it. You're going to be feeling this every day from now on." Nathan growled in response, his eyes fixating on her 34E tits as they bounced up and down in front of him.

Abigail noticed where his eyes were and smiled lustfully.

"You like my tits, do you, Nate?" She asked playfully.

"Fuck, do I!?" Nathan exclaimed as he reached up with both of his hands to clamp her tits in his fingers, squeezing and playing with the soft but firm, pliant flesh.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's it baby, play with my naked tits, Nathan! Play with mommy's tits as she rides your big cock!" Abigail moaned.

"Fuck you have the best tits!" Nathan exhaled honestly.

"Mmmmmm, I love your hands on my tits, Nate. It feels so hot having my son play with my tits while I'm impaled on his big dick." Abigail replied hotly. "Play with my tits like only your father should!"

"Nghn, fuck! I love your tits, mom." Nathan said in response before he quickly sucked on her nipple, biting and slurping around them as he went.

Abigail moaned louder at that. Fuck but it felt good having him suck on her tits! Nathan couldn't believe how good they tasted and how hot they felt in his mouth. He sucked hard and licked all the way around each nipple before biting hard and pulling her nipple away from her breast.

Abigail groaned at the feeling and the pain, pleasure surging through her to her cock-filled pussy. And she threw her head back, her hair reaching down to her bare ass as she rode up and down like a mad woman.

"Ahhhh yes, suck my tits, Nate! Fuck! Oh god, I love your mouth on my tits! Bite my nipples! Mmmmmm, god, your cock feels so good inside of me!" Abigail groaned and moaned loudly.

Nathan just slobbered all over her tits before he once more leaned back, letting them go, and grabbed her waist, helping guide her up and down his dick.

"That's it, mom, ride my dick! Fuck yourself on my cock like the slut you are!" He growled hornily.

"Ugh! Ahhh! Ohhhhh! Fuck!" Abigail moaned in response as she thoroughly fucked herself on his dick.

"You're my cock-whore now, aren't you?" Nathan asked hotly.

"Yes! I'm your cock-slut, Nathan! My pussy was made for your big dick!" Abigail moaned in answer.

Riding him hard and fast, the hot mother felt his cock slam into her cervix every time she dropped down on his dick. Oh god, it felt so good. It felt so deep!

"Are you going to fuck me in front of your dad?" She asked hornily.

"Yes! I'll fuck you right next to him when he's asleep and right behind him as he's watching a movie!" Nathan growled hotly.

Abigail moaned loudly at that and fucked herself more rampantly. She was getting closer to cumming and knew that Nathan was too. She couldn't have stopped if she had wanted to. And right then there was nothing more she wanted in the world than for her son to stay inside her and for them to keep fucking.

Nathan couldn't believe how good she felt...but he was about to feel her in a different way, and then he wouldn't be able to hold back any longer.

- - -

Abigail Thomas rode her son like a complete slut. Her big tits jumped and bounced around her chest wildly and her pussy sucked at her son's thick cock like a vice!

Fuck but his cock felt good!

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck! I love your dick in me, Nathan! Don't ever take it out!" Abigail moaned.

"I don't plan on it!" Nathan growled, and then smiled wickedly, "What would you do if dad walked in now?"

"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Mmmmmmm, I'd keep fucking you. I'd beg you to fuck me! And I'd scream about how good your fucking dick was as I stared into his eyes!" Abigail almost yelled in passionate response.

Nathan grunted and rammed his cock up into her in time with her downward thrust, slamming his big cock deep inside her pussy.

"Nnnnnnghhhnnnnn! I take it you like that, naughty boy?" She asked him playfully as she rested her hands on his shoulders and used the leverage to bounce up and down more easily.

"You're a fucking slut, mom." Nathan growled in response through gritted teeth.

"I'm your fucking slut, Nate." Abigail purred.

Nathan grinned at that and slapped her ass again hard. That spurred Abigail on even more and she rode his cock as hard and as fast as she could.

For a few minutes the two of them fucked, moaning and groaning as Abigail bounced up and down on her son's dick. And then Nathan felt his orgasm tip to a manageable level and so grabbing his mother's waist, he pulled her close for a kiss.

Their tongues entwined as their lips mashed together, all the while Abigail continued to ride his cock. Their lip smacking mixed with their moans and groans and the wet schlucking of Abigail's pussy moving up and down Nathan's cock. Then the kiss ended.

Nathan, however, didn't let his mother go straightaway. Looking into her eyes as he held her close, he whispered to her...

"Now I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." He said softly and Abigail felt a shiver run down her spine.

Without another word, Nathan pulled Abigail off his cock, pushed her backwards until she fell to her knees on the floor, and then turned her around, bent her over the coffee table, and rammed his dick into her from behind!

The sudden feeling of his enormous cock filling her so rapidly almost sent Abigail over the edge, but it was the feeling of just how enormous he was inside her from this position that really pushed her to cling to her sanity.

Nathan felt HUGE! He had felt big before but now he felt like he had shoved a concrete post inside her! And he didn't wait for her to catch her breath either. The moment he had rammed her full of his cock he instantly began fucking her with abandon!

For what seemed like an eternity Abigail was just one long moan and groan as loud as her lungs would go as her son pummelled the life out of her from behind. Her big tits swung beneath her and rubbed against the coffee table as Nathan grabbed her waist and ravished her pussy.

"OHHHHHHH! Oh yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck me, Nathan! Fuck me!" Abigail chanted loudly.

Well, as best as she could anyway. Her voice not only shook from how hard she was being fucked but she could barely string a sentence together she felt so good!

"Ah, take it mom." Nathan growled.

"Yes! Yes! I want my son to fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Give mommy your big, fat cock!" Abigail groaned in response.

The two of them fucked wildly, and the thrill that she was being so loud and blatant with having sex with her son -- after all, here she was naked in her lounge with her son, also naked, fucking her powerfully from behind, while she basically screamed out how good he was and how she wanted him to fuck her! There was no mistaking what was going on from fifty feet away, likely a hundred or more!

"Did you ever dream you'd be fucking me?" Nathan asked tightly and Abigail moaned loudly.

"Never!" She answered instantly, but then added as she peered lustfully over her shoulder, "But it's the best fucking dream come true! I'll never stop fucking you now!"

Nathan grinned at that and rammed into her harder and faster, his hips a blur. The smacking noise of his loins hitting her tight ass filled the room along with Abigail's screams of pleasure. And screams they were now.

"OHHHHH FUCK! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG, NATHAN! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK! OH GOD YES! NAIL ME HARD, BABY!" Abigail called out.

"Yes, mom. Take my cock!" Nathan growled as he repeatedly thrust his dick in and out of her.

"OOHHHHH BABY, YOU'RE FUCKING ME! YES, NATHAN! FUCK ME GOOD! OHHHHH BABY, YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR FATHER! GOD, I LOVE HIM BUT OH FUCK I LOVE YOUR DICK SO MUCH MORE!" Abigail cried out loudly.

"Why don't you tell dad that, mom?" Nathan asked illicitly and Abigail groaned deeply.

"OHHMMMMM! MASON, I'M DOWN HERE FUCKING OUR SON AND I LOVE IT! HE'S FUCKING MY BRAINS OUT OVER OUR COFFEE TABLE! HIS DICK IS SO FUCKING BIG! SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS! OH MY GOD, HE'S SO MUCH BETTER AT FUCKING ME THAN YOU ARE!" Abigail shouted out as loudly as she could, "HE'S FUCKING ME BAREBACK! HE'S GOING TO CUM INSIDE HIS MOM AND MAKE HER HIS!"

This spurred Nathan on even more, and he really began to go wild. Driving his dick in and out of her at such a tremendous speed and with such force that the coffee table shook and groaned beneath the hard fucking going on on top of it.

Abigail reached around to grab hold of the edges of the table for support and just held on for dear life. She couldn't even keep up with her son he was fucking her so madly.

"OH NATHAN! FUCK ME! FUCK ME OVER THIS TABLE! FUCK ME HARD BABY! YES! FUCK ME FASTER! DON'T STOP! GOD, GIVE ME YOUR BIG DICK. YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR FATHER!" Abigail screamed out loudly.

"Fuck, you're going to wake him up!" Nathan growled hornily.

"UMMMMM, FUCK! MASON, BABY, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU WHILE NATHAN IS GIVING ME HIS BIG DICK! OH BABY! SEX, MASON! I'M HAVING HOT SEX WITH OUR SON! MMMMMM! NATHAN IS FUCKING ME, MASON! YOUR SON HAS ME NAKED AND HE'S POUNDING MY PUSSY AGAINST OUR COFFEE TABLE! FUCK! FUCK ME, NATE! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME BABY!" Abigail shouted out in passion.

"Fuck, you're such a hot slut!" Nathan raged.

"OHHHH BABY! MASON MY LOVE, NATHAN THINKS I'M A SLUT! AND I AM BABY! I'M A SLUT FOR OUR SON'S COCK! OH GOD! HIS DICK IS SO BIG! OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU! HE FILLS ME UP SO DEEP, DEEPER THAN YOU'VE EVER GONE! OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KNOW SEX COULD BE LIKE THIS! FUCK! NATE FUCKS ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DO, MASON! I'M HIS SLUT! HE CAN FUCK ME ANYTIME HE WANTS TO AND I'LL LET HIM! I'LL SUCK HIS COCK LIKE A HUNGRY WHORE! I'M HIS FUCK TOY BABY! I'M YOUR WIFE BUT I'M OUR SON'S FUCK TOY!" Abigail yelled out between moans and groans of passionate sex. "OHHH HE'S FUCKING YOUR WIFE BAREBACK, MASON! HE'S FUCKING HER BETTER THAN YOU CAN! HE'S MAKING ME BEG HIM FOR MORE! GOD, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! OHHHHHHHH! YES! GIVE IT TO ME, BABY! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON, MASON! EVERY DAY BEHIND YOUR BACK OUR SON IS GOING TO GET INSIDE YOUR WIFE AND FUCK HER SENSELESS! AND I'M GOING TO LOVE EVERY INCH OF IT! FUCK! YES, NATHAN, FUCK ME! OH GOD, DON'T EVER STOP YOU BAD BOY!"

Abigail couldn't get over how good her son was, and how powerfully he was fucking her!

Calling out to her husband only made it that much more intoxicating and before long the hot brunette began to feel her orgasm starting to stir within her pussy. She could feel it build up. Feel it sending tendrils of pleasure throughout her body.

"OHHH GOD! BABY FUCK ME! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! YOU'RE...OOOHHHHHH....YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM IF YOU KEEP THIS UP! PLEASE BABY, I NEED TO CUM! OH MASON! OH FUCK! MASON, NATHAN IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUM, BABY! HIS BIG DICK IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR WIFE CUM ALL OVER HIM! FUCK! OH YES! YES! YES! YEEEESSSSSSSSS! MAKE ME CUM NATE! FUCK ME UNTIL I CUM FOR YOU!" Abigail screamed out as passion over took her.

"Are you going to cum for me, mom?" Nathan asked hotly and Abigail began to tense up beneath him as those tendrils got stronger, turned into pulses of lust and illicit pleasure.

""YES! YES I'M GOING TO CUM FOR YOU! OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Abigail answered lustfully.

"Good...'cause I'm going to cum inside you any second!" Nathan replied and slammed her hard against the table.

That was it! The thought of her son cumming inside her sent Abigail over the edge. Suddenly her whole body tensed, her pussy gripped Nathan's cock until he could barely move, and Abigail began to shudder.

It was then that the whole world exploded in a rainbow of colours and pleasure. And boy did she cum. She screamed so loudly that anyone walking passed the house would have heard her. Her nails dug into the side of the coffee table, scratching indents into it. Her nipples stood out like bullets as her tits quivered as she shook in orgasmic ecstasy.

And then Nathan growled something incomprehensible behind her and slammed home deep inside her. With a guttural yell, Nathan held his dick inside her pussy, pinning Abigail against the table, and then suddenly the thick head of his dick expanded. For a second everything seemed to stretch on forever...and then he exploded inside her.

Ropes of huge long, potent cum sprayed against her cervix and shot deep into her womb. Globs of thick, sticky seed shot into her, splashing against the sides of her unprotected pussy again and again. Abigail's orgasm exploded once more at the feel and knowledge that this was her son who was cumming inside her! And oh god did she love every second of it.

Her pussy locked tightly around Nathan's cock as she took every drop of his pearly white cum deep inside her. And fuck did he give it to her! He never seemed to stop cumming, just like he had when he came down her throat. Load after heavy load shot into her pussy and splattered her insides, shooting into her unprotected womb. And Abigail took it all.

Finally, after what seemed like forever and a bucket load of cum, Nathan spurted once last thick rope into her and then stopped. Panting he collapsed against her, pushing her against the table as Abigail's own orgasm finally began to subside as well and she could finally begin to see with her eyes again.

"Well, I've never felt this full of cum before!" She said as she finally caught her breath.

Nathan only grinned at her as he slowly pulled his now softening dick out of her and Abigail felt the loss. Fuck but she wanted him back inside her again!

"I've never cum that hard before." Her son said with a cheeky, 'cat who got the cream', grin.

"Was it because I'm your mom?" She asked playfully.

"That and you're hot!" Nathan answered honestly and Abigail felt herself blush from the compliment.

As Nathan leaned back and pulled himself onto the sofa, Abigail finally let go of the table and turned around, staying seated where she was on the floor.

"Fuck, that was incredible!" She exclaimed after a moment, still feeling her orgasm tingling in her fingers and toes.

"You're telling me. I never thought anything could be like that." Nathan said in return, "I can barely breathe now. And I don't think I could stand up if I tried."

"Do you wonder why I haven't moved from here?" Abigail replied with an amused smile.

"Fuck, mom, you still look hot." Nathan said to her as he looked her over.

"Thank you, sweetie." She replied humbly.

"So when do we get to fuck again?" Nathan asked and Abigail had to laugh.

"I think it's a bit soon yet. I'm exhausted. Tomorrow?" She answered and Nathan grinned down at her.

"I can't help it that you're hot as fuck!" He said and Abigail laughed softly again.

"Well I think you should go to bed before your dad comes down here and finds you naked with your mother." She said, looking up the stairs and wondering how they hadn't woken her husband up before now with all the noise they were making.

"Ok, fine, but we have more sex tomorrow?" Nathan asked and Abigail smiled at him, nodding.

"You wouldn't be able to stop me." She replied and this time it was Nathan's turn to laugh softly.

With that her son pushed himself up on unsteady legs and he scooped up his clothes. Bundling them in his arms he leaned down and kissed Abigail softly on the lips.

"You were the best groupie I've ever had." He said softly and warmly and Abigail felt her heart melt.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too, mom." He replied and with that he smiled a winning smile and turned to walk out of the room and upstairs.

For a while Abigail just sat there on the floor, full of her son's cum in her belly and in her pussy. She just felt it. And remembered the feel of his cock pummelling her. That big, thick cock. Fuck but she loved it. And she had meant every word she had said while under its influence.

Smiling to herself satisfiedly, Abigail pushed herself up on legs that were even more unsteady than her son's and scooped up her clothing. She didn't want to leave evidence that she had been naked in the lounge after all.

And with that she headed upstairs herself and to her bedroom, where Mason was still sound asleep. Oblivious to what his wife and their son had been up to this whole time.

She slept soundly and peacefully...satisfied and pleasured. But the hot brunette mother had no idea just what had begun with that night and where it would go from there. What was to come would make her orgasm that night like a candle beside the sun.

---TO BE CONTINUED...---

1...456789