The Groupie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ordered drinks with everyone else and then headed over to find a table. Sitting next to her when they found a booth, Nathan slipped his arm around her shoulders to show the other guys that he was interested. Not that he would let any of them near his mother, of course. Not only was she married to his dad but she was the hottest woman there by far. She was his, and that was an end to it.

"Are you having a good night?" Nathan asked his mother over the loud music as everyone began their separate conversations.

"It's been amazing so far!" Abigail replied with a huge smile.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. And that you're here." He said with his best, most winning grin.

"Anything for you." She replied as she reached up and stroked his cheek.

The touch felt like heaven to Nathan. Her skin so soft against his face.

He had long since given in to liking his mom now. He knew he found her attractive and sexy and he was ok with it. He was also long since accustomed to wanting to touch her and have her touch him. And so as the conversation opened up to others joining in, Nathan let his hand dangle down over her shoulder, almost to her breast. He then let his other hand 'fall down' and rest on her naked thigh.

His mother did nothing to stop him, and only her cheeks went a little red as he began gently thumbing her thigh as his hand rested on the silky, smooth skin. For a while they just sat and talked, situated like they were dating and she wasn't his mother. And then Abigail said something as she got excited talking to Jez.

"There's a dance floor here?" She asked sounding surprised that there would be one in a bar.

"Sure. This place is like half-bar, half-nightclub. It has everything. Even separate rooms with different music playing." Jez answered excitedly. He loved to big up The Dollhouse. It was his favourite place in the world.

"Nate, we should go dance!" Abigail said eagerly as she almost bounced up and down in her seat as she turned to look at him.

"I don't know..." Nathan began, not being much of a dancer off stage he didn't really want to embarrass himself in front of a woman he found so hot. Even if she was his mother and nothing was ever going to happen.

"Oh come on!" His mother pleaded, giving him big puppy dog eyes. Grabbing his hand on her leg she squeezed it, but didn't move it. "You can't take me out to a bar without dancing with me."

"Yeah, man, who would do that?" Jez chimed in amusedly. Clearly thinking he was jesting with his friend.

Nathan looked from the singer to his mother who looked so beggingly at him. She looked so gorgeous it was hard to say no. Before he could, however, his mother leaned close to him and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Come on, big boy, dance with me." She said softly, and if Nathan hadn't been so sure otherwise he would have said flirtily too.

His heart...and his dick...soared at the kiss, as brief and just a peck as it was. But it was the tone of her voice and what she said that sent a tingle down his spine. 'Big boy'. Why had she called him that? Was it because she saw him as a man now?

Little did he know it was because of the feeling he had pressed against her earlier.

"Ok. But you owe me a beer." He said to her finally and his mother giggled and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him close.

Taking his hand from her leg, Abigail shimmied him along the seat until they could both get out, and then bending down to ask Jez directions she pulled Nathan behind her as she headed towards the dance floor.

The dance floor was not huge, being in a bar, but it wasn't small either. There were plenty of people already on the floor but there was still more than enough room for the two of them as they joined everyone else.

Abigail pulled Nathan onto the floor and instantly spun around to face him. Her face was beautiful, the most perfect picture of a beautiful smile and happy features. She was stunning and beaming with delight as she started to sway to the music. Nathan joined in, though not as expertly as his mother, and the two of them danced to a couple of songs as everyone else danced around them.

That was when a sexy song came on. The music was rolling and smooth, but hard and fiery, and at first Nathan didn't know how to dance to it. But then his mother took over and he quickly learned. More from wanting to touch her than anything else.

Abigail swayed and undulated to the music, laughing as she did and looking more stunning for doing so. She reached out for Nathan's hands and eased them onto her hips as she saw him struggling. The feel of her in his hands was enough to loosen him up, and so Nathan began to move a little more smoothly, a little more in time with the sensuous music.

And then Abigail moved closer. She snaked her arms up, around his neck and began to move her hips desirously, staring up into his eyes. Her smile was permanent and intoxicating, and her eyes were large pools that he happily fell into. Before long he found himself moving in time with her, swaying in and against her. Their hips moved in time and Abigail moved so that his leg was between them. And then she danced up against his leg, hers either side as if sensually riding his thigh.

For a moment they danced like that until Abigail moved slightly so that she was right in front of him again, and she turned around, glancing over her shoulder -- her hair falling partly in front of her face -- as she moved her ass in time with his hips, her hands reaching to pull his to her waist.

Almost erotically they danced to the music and Nathan found it hard not to lean down and kiss his mother, she just looked and felt so good right then. Abigail, seeming not to notice the tension she was rising in her son, danced on, sliding Nathan's hands over onto her flat stomach.

Rubbing his bulging, now solidly hard, crotch against and into her ass, Nathan felt the soft but firmness of her stomach under his hands and wanted desperately to once more cinch his mother's waist and ram his hard cock against her from behind. But he couldn't do that. She was his mother and she would go berserk at him if he did that! He was sure she would. Wouldn't she?

Instead he danced on, agonised by how sexy she was being while thinking that this was just how she must dance to this kind of music. She wouldn't be flirting with her own son after all. Despite how much he wanted her to.

And then Abigail let his hands go and ran them up her body, over her tits and up around his neck as she reached up behind her. The move pushed her wondrous tits out even more and made Nathan's dick even harder. He pulled her to him as he held her by her stomach and felt his hard cock stab into her ass. There was no way she couldn't feel that, but she gave no sign of being uncomfortable or of telling him off. She just danced.

The music pulsed in time with Nathan's cock as it yearned to be free and inside his mother. Abigail held onto his neck and continued to look over her shoulder at him, staring up into his face with eyes that gleamed with an untold lust that Nathan thought was the alcohol.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Nathan began to slip his hands up her stomach. Over the bottom of her rib cage, and up towards her glorious tits. He couldn't resist them any longer. He wanted to feel them in his hands. She had teased him all night in that see-through top of hers and now he just wanted to grab a handful of her tits and yank her back onto his cock. Something he would do before the end of the night.

For heartbeats that felt like forever Nathan's hands inched upwards. And then, oh gloriously then, he was about to slide his hands onto his mother's tits when she spun around his arms and once more snaked her hands around his neck.

Cursing himself for not being quicker, Nathan let his hands fall to the small of her back, and then...oh then, he let his hands drift down so that he was grabbing his mother's ass. Squeezing the firm, tight mounds in his hands he pulled her against him and Abigail's smile twinkled for a second, along with her large brown eyes.

For a while longer the two of them danced on like that, locked in each other's eyes as the music played. And then...then it was over. The music changed to something more upbeat and faster and Abigail swept out of his arms to dance wildly in front of him. Once or twice Nathan managed to pull her towards him, but every time she danced away before he could do anything, laughing and smiling at the fun she was having. It was as if he had dreamt the dance before.

Finally, after twelve songs of dancing, Abigail took his hand and drew him off the dance floor. Nathan eyed her quizzically.

"I owe you a beer, remember?" She said amusedly as she led him away from the dance floor and back towards the bar.

The moment the pair of them came into view, Jez held his hand up in salute, however Nathan's eyes weren't on his friend, but rather they were on his mother's swaying ass as she walked.

Fuck but his dick hurt from how hard she had made him with their dancing! And how close he had come to touching her tits! Not to mention what touching her as he had done had done to him!

Nathan couldn't take it any longer. Abruptly he stopped, causing Abigail to spring back from where she was walking as she held his hand. The movement turned into Nathan pulling her towards him and in one swift motion the horny eighteen year old pulled his mother into an embrace and he smacked his lips against hers.

Kissing her hard, much to her surprise, Nathan let one hand move to grip her waist while the other reached around to grab her ass, pulling her against him. For her part Abigail was stunned and all she could do was let him kiss her. Finally, however, she gave in and reached up to twine her arms around his neck and pressed her lips hard against his.

For a second Nathan thought about parting his lips and slipping her his tongue, but then he realised that he would likely get a slap from his mother if he tried any such thing. The only reason she was letting him get away with this kiss was that it was just like a normal kiss she would give him. Only pressed harder and held for much longer...while he grabbed her ass.

Parting his lips Nathan pulled back from the kiss, leaving a stunned, heavy-breathing woman standing in front of him.

"That was for the dance." He said, not having to name which one.

For a moment Abigail looked confused and then she smiled brightly and naughtily back up at him in a giant grin that twinkled her eyes.

"If I knew that's how you'd thank me, I would have danced like that more with you." She said playfully, and then spun around to look at the bar before Nathan could do more than gape.

He got over himself quickly, however, and moved up behind her again, making sure to press his bulging cock against her from behind.

They rejoined the booth and quickly the conversation took up again. For Nathan, however, he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened on the dance floor and how his mother had been with him. Did she want him to touch her? Surely that was just him dreaming!

What was about to happen, though, was more than he would have ever dreamt of...

- - -

Abigail laughed at something the bassist of Nathan's band said, before looking to Jez who turned around and teased him about it. Nathan was sitting with his arm around her once more and she shared an amused look with him.

"Never mind him, he's always this dopey." Jez said to Abigail as if he were imparting a secret, only loud enough for everyone to hear.

Abigail laughed again lightly at that.

"Is this how you lot always are?" She asked sounding amused.

"Pretty much." Jez answered, "Here, I can show you some of it."

With that he pulled out his phone and began showing her pictures he had taken from previous nights out and band practices.

That prompted everyone to take out their phones, even Nathan, and then came the banter involved with showing people pictures of friends.

Abigail thought that she hadn't laughed that much in a long time. Especially when Nathan got roasted by everyone else. That only made him pull her towards himself and kiss her head, neither of which she minded at that stage. It was rather adorable actually.

It was at the end of this photo-sharing session that Jez spoke up.

"Hey, we haven't got a photo of you yet!" The singer said to Abigail before holding his phone up. "Pose for me!"

Posing as best as she knew for a rock band, Abigail let Jez take a photo. But then everyone wanted a photo and so they all started taking them and Abigail had to pose for each.

It was then that Nathan jumped in and wanted his photo too. Of course he could just see her at home, but he probably wanted a photo to remember her dressed as she was. Not that she wanted to know what he would do with it! Certainly not.

And so she posed for Nathan too. Only her son didn't take just one photo of her, he continued to take several, each with a different pose, until Abigail laughed and told him to stop.

Jez found the whole thing funny. And then he said what changed their night forever.

"We need to get a photo of you two together." He said with a big grin.

Nathan and Abigail were quick to agree. He pulled her close for a hug as they posed and Jez took a picture.

Looking at it the singer shook his head.

"We need to take another one, this one's just not right." He said with a more determined expression.

Taking the photo again he looked at it and once more shook his head.

"Still not right. There's something missing. Like the fun isn't there. You two don't look like you're interested in each other. You look more like a mother and son having a photo together. Come on, liven it up!" Jez said as he held the phone up again.

This time Nathan pulled Abigail out of the booth and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on her shoulder. His big bulge, which now seemed even bigger and harder after the dancing and kiss, pressed firmly into her ass and Abigail could not move. All she could do was feel it and breathe a little heavier.

This time when Jez took the photo he smiled and nodded.

"That's better. But a bit more! Show us she's the sexiest woman you've ever seen, Nate!" The singer said as he held up the phone again.

Nathan did just that. He kissed her cheek and squeezed her back against him, forcing his bulging cock into her ass and making Abigail blush slightly.

Jez congratulated them on another fine photo, then asked Nathan for his phone so he could have a picture of them both too. To remember her by.

"Now give me something big! Show me you think she's hot!" Jez demanded and Nathan reached up momentarily to turn her face towards his.

With a warm smile, he kissed her fully on the lips again and held still while his arms were wrapped around her. Jez snapped the picture on Nathan's phone, which would always have a picture of them kissing on it now, and then looked excited.

"Ok, one more. This is the big one. Let's show that you're the life of the party." He said.

"You want us to dance?" Nathan asked confusedly and Jez laughed.

"I've seen you dance. Definitely not that." He said and then looked thoughtful for a moment, "I know! Grab her tits and make a wow face!"

Abigail stood dumbstruck by the suggestion, and so did Nathan behind her. This was going too far. But then, what could she say? She was supposed to be Nathan's groupie, not his mother, and she was supposed to be head over heels for him! It would look really strange and prudish if she suddenly said no to this. But he was her son, she couldn't let him fondle her tits! Especially in public!

Abigail didn't know what to do and neither did Nathan for a moment, the hesitation was all Jez needed to reaffirm his suggestion!

"Come on, grab her tits, man!" Jez said with a big grin, "She's not your mom!"

Nathan looked down at her and Abigail stared up at him for a moment and then, feeling a thrill rush through her straight into her pussy, she smiled at him.

"Grab my tits, Nathan." She said in a somewhat sultry voice as she saw no other option of getting out of this moment with her cover intact.

She didn't want to blow it now. It would look strange her saying she was his mother after everything they had done in front of everyone already tonight.

And so Nathan shakily slid his hands up her stomach and tentatively, almost shyly, reached up to grab her tits. This was what he had wanted when they were dancing, and now he had her in his hands. Fuck, but Abigail wished it didn't feel so good having him hold her like that.

Nathan stood there for a second, just weakly holding her tits in his hands, relishing in the feel of her large breasts resting in his palms.

"Fuck, man, they're a pair of tits, not porcelain. Grab them!" Jez demanded and Nathan nearly jumped.

Abigail smiled at the camera, a pulse running through her fluttering stomach, as Nathan squeezed her tits hard and pulled her back against his hard dick. Abigail shuddered and sighed quietly at the feeling, the so sensuous, sexual feeling as they stood like no mother and son should.

Nathan couldn't seem to think straight, nor stop himself, as he quickly began to knead her tits through her bra and see-through top and the look of excitement and 'wow' on his face was all too real!

Jez grinned and said 'that's better' before he snapped a few photos on Nathan's phone. Her son's phone. Which now had evidence of him groping his mother's tits in public for all to see, forever!

After the picture was taken Abigail stood frozen as Jez turned towards someone else after handing Nathan his phone back. She couldn't move, and Nathan didn't seem to want to let go of her tits as he held onto them even when his friend changed attention.

For a few seconds all Abigail could do was breath heavier, her tits rising and falling in her son's probing hands as wave after wave of nervous electricity flooded through her and her pussy fluttered.

Then she half turned her head towards him and spoke.

"You can let go of me now." She said warmly and amusedly and Nathan grinned down at her.

He didn't let go though. He squeezed her tits harder, pulling her into his bulging cock, once more before he let go and took a hold of her waist again.

"You have the best tits, mom." He whispered over the music to her.

"Thank you, honey." She replied feeling a little warm at the compliment. Out of every girl he had been with he thought hers were the best?

She really shouldn't be thanking him for that but what else was she to do? He meant it as a compliment and he had just had a good feel of her.

Sliding passed him, Abigail moved back into the booth and sat down. Nathan joined her and began looking at the photos on his phone. Abigail couldn't help but blush at the ones where he held her tits. She definitely didn't look like his mother there. But she was!

The conversations continued after that and Nathan's arm quickly fell around her shoulders once more, his other hand rested on her leg, stroking gently. Abigail let him get away with it for appearances sake, and because, after all, he was just touching her leg which was hardly anything compared to squeezing her tits for his friend to take a photo!

The laughter also continued and soon Abigail had forgotten all about the photo, well, a little anyway, she still felt a twinge inside her every time she thought about it! Soon she was laughing and joking with the rest of them, even bantering with other members of the band.

She even began to make fun of Nathan, who tried to respond but felt guilty because she was his mother at first. Then he seemed to not mind that so much and just see her as his groupie again as he really began to take the piss out of her as well.

It was during this time that Abigail made an especially good roast of her son, who turned around and looked at her with mock shock and amusement. As she began laughing Nathan jabbed her in the side with his finger.

123456...9