The Groupie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you laughing at?" He asked amusedly.

"Your face." Abigail replied and Jez laughed.

"Oh yeah? Well how about this?" Nathan said and then jabbed her in the side again.

This time Abigail squeaked and jumped as he hit a ticklish nerve. Seeing her reaction Nathan jabbed her in the side again.

"How about I give you something to laugh at." He said in time with his jab and reached over with both hands to tickle her sides.

Abigail squealed instantly and tried to jerk away from him, but he was too strong and he continued to tickle her. Laughing and breathing harder, Abigail squeaked and squealed as she grabbed at his hands and tried to push him away. Then she fell over on the booth seat and began kicking at him as he tickled her.

But Nathan wouldn't stop now he had her. Tickling her furiously Abigail squirmed in his grip as she laughed so hard it hurt. And then Nathan used his hips to get in between her legs so she couldn't kick him anymore and began tickling her even harder.

Abigail laughed uproariously and struggled in his grasp to no avail. And then, to keep his hands on her, Nathan moved and suddenly his bulging cock was pressed under her skirt right against her pussy as he half lay on top of her. Abigail continued to squeal and twist this way and that, forcing her pussy to rub up against his hard cock bulge which only grew harder and bigger.

Thoughts began to race through her tickled mind amongst the laughter. How big was he? Was he as hard as he could be? He must be bigger than his father to feel like that with jeans on!

Finally Nathan stopped tickling her but he didn't move his hands from her sides. Breathing capaciously, Abigail looked up at him as he near enough lay on top of her and smiled at him.

"Are you done making fun of me?" He asked with an amused grin.

"Yes!" Abigail replied fervently and out of breath, still giggling a little from the left over feeling of being tickled within an inch of her life.

"Are you sure?" Nathan asked as he prepared his hands to tickle her again.

"Yes! I promise! Just stop!" Abigail answered and pleaded with him.

Nathan gave her one last wary look before he sat up and moved from between her legs. Abigail almost felt like she missed him lying there, pressed against her -- almost, she couldn't really miss having his dick pressed against her. Could she?

Abigail sat up too and Nathan eyed her once more before he slowly placed his arm around her shoulders and laughed.

"I guess you're ticklish. I'll have to remember that." He said warningly and Abigail laughed softly.

"I'm very sensitive. I react to pleasure extremely." She replied almost shyly amongst her amusedness.

"I'll definitely have to remember that." Nathan responded and Abigail gave him a warm smile.

"Are you two done?" Jez suddenly chimed in. "I thought you were just going to start having sex right there on the seat!"

Both Abigail and Nathan blushed at that, but they quickly got their own back on the singer. And the conversations and laughter continued.

A couple of hours passed, with another kiss and yet more photos being taken -- this time without Nathan grabbing her tits, Abigail was happy to see -- and the euphoric feeling of a night out in a bar slash club with good friends after the show they had had continued to grow higher.

However it came time for the group to head home and so the lot of them headed out to find taxis to get back. Being his groupie it wasn't strange that Abigail took a taxi with Nathan 'back to his', but it did earn a knowing smirk from Jez who said he wanted all of the details tomorrow. That made Abigail blush slightly as she wondered what Nathan would tell him about 'her'.

The taxi ride home was uneventful. Except that Nathan insisted on holding her hand the entire way, even though they were alone now. Abigail let him. It was hardly anything considering the night they had already had.

When they walked in to the house though, everything changed.

Nathan instantly led her towards the sofa as they walked through the front door and sat her down next to him.

"You're not tired, are you?" He asked and Abigail smiled slightly.

"Not at all. I have lots of energy left. Don't think I'll go to bed for a while. Your father is probably asleep though so we better keep the noise down." She replied.

The two of them then had a conversation about the night. They laughed and joked about all sorts of things, from the show, to the way Nathan had looked when he first had to hug her, to how he had never taken so many pictures of himself in one night before.

They had fun and the atmosphere was light and happy. But the last conversation turned them onto thinking about the photos again. That made Nathan pull out his phone and look at the pictures.

Abigail scooched closer to her son to take a look and this time she got a real good look at them. They were crystal clear and looked great, and then she saw the ones where he was holding her tits and she blushed furiously now that they were alone.

"Are you going to keep those?" She asked a little woozily from the heady night.

"Absolutely. Those are my favourite pictures! You look so happy in them!" He answered.

"But you're grabbing my tits." Abigail replied amusedly.

"That's half the fun!" Nathan said brightly.

"Just don't let your dad see them." Abigail warned good-humouredly and Nathan laughed softly.

"Yeah. It might be hard to explain." Nathan responded and Abigail gave him a look of agreement. "Tell you what though, I'd like another picture of us."

Abigail smiled warmly at her son at that. It was sweet that he wanted more photos with his mother, even when his friends weren't there egging him on.

Moving closer to him Abigail placed her cheek next to his and smiled, holding on to his arm as she gently pressed her tits against his upper arm.

Nathan smiled too, enjoying the feeling of her pressed against him as he took the photo.

"Now another one. You take it this time." He said.

"Me? Why me?" Abigail replied.

"Because I'm going to have my hands full." Nathan answered as he quickly reached around her and pulled her onto his lap.

Abigail squealed loudly in surprise and then looked up the stairs to see if she had woken her husband. Which she hadn't. Mason was fast asleep in the bedroom, but she checked anyway. And then she looked at her son from where she sat perched on his lap.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked amusedly, still feeling the high of the evening.

"Just getting a picture of my groupie at my house. The guys will want to see." Nathan replied.

Abigail gave him a mock patient look as she turned back towards the camera and held it up. Being perched on his lap, and feeling his bulging cock beneath her, wasn't that bad. They had already done far worse tonight and the guys would expect something from her. So she posed and readied herself.

And then Nathan reached around, sliding his hands onto her stomach and digging at her see-through top. He grabbed the bottom of the top and plunged his hands underneath onto the soft skin of her belly. But he didn't stop there. No. Abigail's son swiftly raised his hands until he once again grabbed her tits -- this time just over her bra! -- and squeezed hard.

"Nathan!" Abigail started.

It was one thing to let him do this when she had to keep up the charade, but it was another now that they were alone.

"What? It's not like I haven't done it before." He answered back and Abigail sat staring at him.

He was right, of course, but still! He had his hands under her top this time. His fingers were touching the bare slopes of her tits as her black lace bra encased them barely!

Still, he was right. And Abigail had that bulge underneath her that was sending confusing messages to her pussy.

She let him get away with it and turned back towards the camera.

"Don't think this gives you free reign to do this anytime you want." She warned him amusedly and Nathan laughed softly.

Abigail took a couple of pictures and then lowered the camera. She felt sluttish and strange.

"Don't let your father see those either! He'll recognise the lounge." She said almost dazedly as her pussy tingled at having her son's hands on her while she sat on his huge bulge.

"I won't. This is our little secret." Nathan replied softly, breathing on her neck from behind.

He lowered his hands to her waist at that and Abigail thought he was going to slide her from his lap. Instead he turned her sideways until she was looking at him.

"I had fun tonight." He said as her eyes locked with his.

"Me too." She said softly with a smile. She reached around and placed her arms around his neck to be more comfortable where she sat.

The bulge pulsed against her and Abigail shuddered slightly.

"I enjoyed everything we did too." Nathan said with a warmer than usual smile.

"Me too." Abigail replied again, meaning every word of it.

"Can I give you one last thing while you're still my groupie?" He asked tentatively, his eyes searching hers.

Nodding, Abigail answered that he could.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"A kiss." Nathan responded and Abigail felt a shiver run down her spine as she looked at her handsome son.

"You can kiss me any time, Nathan." She replied, thinking of all of their kisses that night.

Nathan's lips curved softer and then he leaned towards her.

His lips met hers in a soft yet firm kiss and he pressed himself against her, wrapping his arms around her tightly as he pulled her close to him. The kiss was like any other they had given each other that night, except this one lingered and then after a moment Nathan softly began kissing her lips once, twice, three times...and then he parted his mouth.

Caught up in the moment Abigail did the same and suddenly she felt her son's tongue slide into her mouth and then felt her own tongue dancing with his. The two made out in a hot, passion-filled kiss for a few minutes, each second growing more intense with each other until Nathan reached up to grab her breast.

As he squeezed hard Abigail breathed heavily into his mouth in a soft moan of pleasure and kissed him back harder. Their lips smacked and their tongues danced in a lust-fuelled kiss until suddenly Abigail realised what she was doing and who with. She was cheating on her loving husband. With her own son!

Abruptly she broke the kiss and stared wide-eyed into Nathan's eyes.

"This has gone too far." She breathed, heavily from the kiss. "We can't do this."

With those words she untwined her arms from around her son's neck and she stood up, walking towards the kitchen as her heart beat fast and heavy in her chest.

Nathan came after her a second later.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked as Abigail walked into the kitchen and headed towards one of the counters, her hand on her forehead.

"This! We can't do this, Nathan, you're my son!" She responded exasperatedly, even as she still felt where his huge bulge had been pressing against her ass.

"Why not? I want to. You want to. We're both adults." Nathan replied calmly. "You wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't want to."

"It doesn't matter what we want. We can't do it. It's incest." Abigail said as if that was all that should matter. But part of her realised what she had said. She wanted to kiss him! After everything that had happened that night, she wanted to kiss her own son. "Not to mention that I'm married!"

"But mom, dad doesn't have to know. No one else does. It's just us." He responded just as calmly as if he wasn't trying to convince his own mother into incest.

Nathan walked over towards her as Abigail walked over to the counter and turned around, leaning against it. Her arms folded beneath her tits.

"And what do you think is going to happen?" She asked nervously, her body seeming to glow with energy at the thought.

"We are going to have sex." Nathan replied simply and Abigail felt a bolt of lightning lance through her body, straight to her pussy.

"We were going to have sex? You were going to have sex with your mother, and I was going to have sex with my son?" She responded shakily, though whether from disgust at what she was saying or horniness at the idea, Abigail didn't know right then.

"Yes. You are going to have sex with your son, and I'm going to fuck my mom. Because we both want to." He replied certainly, then took a step closer towards her until he was just arm's length away.

"And what if we regret it? There's no turning back once we've done this." Abigail said defensively. Her whole body aglow with a flame that started in her pussy and sent butterflies into her stomach. She wasn't really contemplating this, was she?

"We won't regret it. We'll just have great sex. The only thing we'll want is to do it again. And that's ok. We both want to fuck each other, we have all night. Look at how you danced with me, and sat on my lap. And how you let me grab your tits. You want this as much as I do." Nathan replied as he moved closer towards her.

"I'm married to your father." She knew it was a weak response, but it was all she had. He had made a mockery of all her other arguments. It was incest, but so what? They were both adults, and as much as she didn't want to admit it they did both want it.

"I'll fuck you behind his back. He doesn't have to know. You get to have great sex with your son and still be married to dad." Nathan said as if it were perfectly reasonable. But then...who did it harm if no one knew?

Nathan reached forward and took a hold of her waist.

"It's incest, Nate." Abigail said in her last ditched defence.

"Isn't that hot? I'll be fucking my own mom." Nathan answered back and Abigail shivered at the thought. To have him fuck her. To be his. Her own son's.

"Is it that easy for you?" She asked nervously, though this time it was largely because she felt her defences cracking and falling down. She felt herself admitting to her desire and the sense of what he was saying.

"It's that easy for both of us. All you have to do is say yes." He replied as he took hold of her hands and pulled them towards his crotch.

The moment Abigail's hands touched his bulge she knew she was doomed. The size and hardness of his cock instantly shot powerful surges through her body and lit her pussy on fire. Any more doubts she had washed away as lust consumed her and her eyes lit on fire.

"Just say yes? Yes, I want you to fuck me? And you'll what, have sex with me right here in the kitchen?" She asked with a touch of amusement flooding through her nervousness.

"I'd fuck you anywhere." Nathan replied suavely.

"If we're going to do this, and that is a big if, we are going to do it somewhere comfortable." Abigail responded more calmly than she felt. Her hand now gripped Nathan's bulge on its own as her son took his hands away and once more held onto her waist.

"Well your bed is out, dad is asleep in it." Nathan said matter-of-factly. "We could go into my room?"

"Your room is right next to ours, we could wake your dad up. And if he hears a woman moaning he'll know I'm the only woman in the house." Abigail replied just as straight forwardly, "We'll have to have sex on the sofa."

"Does that mean we're going to?" Nathan asked excitedly.

"Yes." Abigail answered after a moment's pause. She knew she was going to do this. She was going to have sex with her own son. And she was going to love it.

"Let's go then!" Nathan exclaimed quietly, but he didn't suit his words. Instead he waited for her to move first. For her to lead him. To where they were going to have sex.

Smiling naughtily, Abigail reached up to take his hand and led him through the kitchen and back into the lounge.

Once they reached the sofa Abigail turned towards her son. Her breathing grew heavier now that the moment of truth was actually here.

"So this is when you finally get to fuck your mother." She said playfully, a hint of a smile curving one side of her lips as her eyes glowed lustfully.

"I've been waiting for this all night. Ever since I first saw you." Nathan replied just as eagerly, his eyes full of hunger and desire.

"Then I'd better let you do me." Abigail said hotly. "I'm guessing you want me naked?"

Looking down lasciviously at her body, Nathan looked back into her eyes and grinned.

"I've loved seeing you like this, but I want to see all of you. Feel you pressed against me as I fuck my dick into your pussy." He said in reply and Abigail shivered at what was about to happen and his blatant words about it.

The hot mother was about to reach down to take a hold of her see-through top when suddenly, however, a wicked idea came to mind and she bit her lip.

"Before you fuck me there's one thing I want to do." She said nervously, yet heatedly.

"What's that?" Nathan asked playfully.

"I want to suck your dick." Abigail answered honestly, and the light in her son's eyes turned to a blazing furnace.

"You want to get my dick in your mouth?" He asked naughtily.

Abigail nodded with nervous excitement, chewing on her bottom lip even harder as she kept eye contact with him.

Nathan just beamed down at her as he shifted to the sofa and sat down, unbuttoning his jeans as he did. Abigail felt her stomach do twists as he reached the bottom of the buttons and she swallowed hard -- an image of what was to come.

Turning towards him she moved in front of him and smiled as he looked up at her...then she sank to her knees.

Nathan had already unbuttoned his jeans but he hadn't yet pulled them down and so Abigail reached forward and took hold of his waistband and gently began to ease his jeans down his hips and legs. At first they didn't want to move, stubborn as jeans were, but then they finally gave way and slipped down his legs until she pulled them off his feet and tossed them aside.

That was when she saw it. Nathan, her son, was sitting on the family sofa in just his boxers and his t-shirt, and the former were tented up with a huge bulge.

That was his dick. The thing she was craving and that would soon be buried in her mouth and then her pussy. Like no mother and son should be, she would be joined to her Nathan. It was so wrong...and yet so erotically hot.

Feeling butterflies leap tenfold within her stomach, the beautiful mother reached forward once again and took a hold of her son's boxers at that waistband. This was it...she was going to see her own son's dick. She was going to slobber on it. And then she was going to let him pound the hell out of her with it. His dick. Unprotected in her hot mouth as she sucked him until he came.

Biting her bottom lip again with nervous anticipation and excitement, Abigail pulled his boxers down slightly faster than she had anticipated. She was hornily-edgy and that made her desperate for his cock.

In seconds the thin material was pulled down and immediately Nathan's hard cock sprang free of its confines almost slapping her in the face with such force before it whacked back against his body and then stood proud. Long...and thick...and hard, oh so hard and proud.

Abigail had his boxers over his knees before her eyes fixed on the huge pole in front of her...and then she gaped! Nathan was so big! He was MUCH bigger than his father and so much thicker too! He must have been at least 10 inches long, and easily thicker than her wrist. He was a monster!

For a moment she froze where she was, boxers in hand down his legs, and stared. Disbelieving that her son could be so big when his father was only just over half that, and nowhere near as thick! The fat head pulsed as Nathan looked down at her with a proud grin.

That's when something else entered her mind. How was she going to take this huge thing in her mouth, let alone her pussy!? He was going to rip her in half!

"See something you like?" Nathan asked smugly.

1...34567...9