The Groupie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Abigail could do was nod dreamily, her breathing deeper and heavier than before making her luscious tits rise and fall wondrously.

"You're so huge!" Was all she could manage to get out before she suddenly realised what she was doing and finished pulling his boxers off his feet, tossing them aside without taking her eyes off his massive cock.

"Am I the biggest you've ever seen?" Nathan asked arrogantly and all Abigail could do was nod. "Bigger than dad?" He suddenly asked and finally Abigail looked up into his gleaming eyes.

Reaching up with her left hand, her wedding ring glimmering in the light, she took hold of his dick as best as she could -- her fingers wouldn't even wrap around the thing! -- and stared longingly at his cock for a second before she looked up into his eyes again. Her own were dazed and dreamy.

"Nathan..." She began, her throat suddenly dry even as her mouth was suddenly filled with saliva, "...You're so much bigger than your dad! His cock is nothing compared to yours! Fuck!"

Nathan grinned broader at that and leaned back in the seat, resting his hands behind his head.

That gave Abigail the chance to once more ogle his dick.

"I guess you've never had a cock this big in your mouth, have you?" He asked playfully, and Abigail shook her head dazedly. "And you've never been fucked by such a big dick, have you?" He asked, and Abigail smiled naughtily as she looked up at him.

"Never. You'll be fucking me like your dad never has." She said hornily. And honestly.

"Then get sucking, mom. I want to be in your pussy before dad wakes up." Nathan demanded and Abigail felt a thrill run through her at his dominance. The strength and mastership of her own son.

"You're going to make me scream with this. We'll probably wake him up." She replied playfully and then tightened her grip around his dick.

Nathan felt her fingers grasp his cock meat firmly and he breathed in sharply.

"I'm going to fuck you even if he comes downstairs. I'm going to show him who the real man of the house is." He said tightly but smugly, and Abigail felt her pussy gush with lust.

"I want you to fuck me behind his back. So that he has no idea you're nailing his wife, your mother." She said as her hand slowly began to rise up his cock and then ease back down the shaft. "I want you to make me scream your name!"

"I'll make you beg me to fuck you before this night's through!" Nathan replied almost harshly as he stared down at her.

For a few moments Abigail's fingers rose and fell up and down his mighty cock, reaching the tip -- which she rubbed and twirled her fingers around -- and then gripping tightly she sank her hand back down. All the while her wedding ring, her symbol of matrimony to her husband, his father, glinted against his hard cock skin.

Then, with lust burning through her, Abigail leaned forward until she was just a couple of inches from his cock.

"I'm going to suck your dick until you cum down my throat." She whispered hornily.

"Fuck! I'm going to fuck your face so hard!" Nathan replied eagerly.

And then Abigail leant forward, lowering her head until her lips were just half an inch from his cock.

Looking up at him through her eyelashes, she said, "It's time for your mom to suck your dick, Nathan. I hope you enjoy this."

With that Abigail parted her lips and slowly, oh so slowly, sank her mouth down onto his cock.

The thick head pushed against her soft, red-painted lips, parting them easily as the solidness pushed through and between them. Abigail's lips curved over the thick head, expanding as her jaw widened to take the thick head, and gripped hard around the rubbery tip.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Abigail moaned just before her mouth filled up with his giant head and then she lowered her mouth even further.

The feel of her hot, wet, tight mouth surrounding his cock made Nathan groan as he felt the thick tip pop into her hole. He leaned his head back briefly, but as Abigail continued to lower her mouth down his dick he looked back to her to watch his own mother swallowing his cock.

Inch by fat inch sank into her mouth as she lowered her face down on his dick until suddenly the thick head bumped against her throat when she had only taken five inches. Her mouth was obscenely stretched wide, her lipstick-covered lips struggling to hold tightly to the massive shaft filling her mouth.

Abigail looked up with her eyes. Eyes filled with water from how strained she was. And then she smiled around her mouthful of cock at the look of absolute pleasure on her son's face.

That was when she let her tongue flick away around the shaft in her mouth as her left hand continued to stroke up and down the remaining five inches.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmph!" She moaned lewdly, causing her throat to rumble as his cock was pressed against it.

"Fuck!" Was all Nathan could manage to get out as he stared down at his mother. "Fuck, mom, you look so beautiful with my dick in your mouth!"

Abigail felt a warm sense of pride at that. Her son was a handsome man, and to think he thought she was hot was so flattering. But to think that he wanted to fuck her face and pussy more than any other girl's was even more so.

Moaning around her mouthful of dick pleasedly, Abigail pulled back her tongue swishing and swashing the entire way, until her mouth came free from his cock.

Her jaw ached from how stretched it had been, but oh fuck had it felt wonderful to be filled by so much dick!

"Mmmmm, you filled my mouth up perfectly." She said as her hand began to whomp up and down his saliva coated cock.

"Your son's a perfect fit for your mouth, mom?" Nathan asked playfully and Abigail felt a thrill run through her at the reminder of who she was, who he was, and what they were doing.

It was so bad. So fucking good!

"You're a perfect fit for my pussy too. You're going to stretch me wider than your dad ever has!" Abigail replied lustfully.

It was Nathan's turn for a flush of lust to rush through him. His eyes practically burned with it and his face took on a mask of pure desire.

"Give me the best blowjob you've ever given anyone. Even dad." He demanded hornily and Abigail grinned hotly.

"My pleasure, Nathan. I'm going to suck your dick harder and faster than I've ever sucked your dad's!" She teased and instantly dived back onto his cock.

Her mouth engulfed his cock head swiftly. This time though Abigail let her tongue run rampant around the thick tip, slashing and flicking all around as she moaned and sucked hard on the head.

Only after she had sucked on his tip for a few minutes did she lower her mouth. Slowly though, so that her tongue could race around every inch of his shaft as she lowered her face down until the thick tip hit the back of her throat again.

Her fist pumped up and down his remaining shaft purposefully, her wedding ring shining in the light, before she pulled her mouth back up, almost off his dick, and then sucked hard and licked furiously as she lowered her mouth down again.

Sucking and licking wildly, Abigail purposefully fucked her mouth up and down her son's dick, swallowing the massive amount of saliva that filled her mouth even as it coated his cock wetly. The hot mother sucked his cock faster and harder, deliberately ramming his dick against the back of her throat each time she sank down its length.

"Mmmmmmmph!" She moaned loudly as she slammed her mouth back down his dick.

"Ah! Fuck, mom!" Nathan groaned just as vehemently at the feel of her hot, wet mouth sliding up and down his dick shaft.

For a few minutes the soft moans and groans were all that filled the lounge, amidst the wet schlucking noise of Abigail's mouth on her son's dick.

Then, Abigail, having wet Nathan's cock up nice and slick, pulled her mouth off his cock again, only this time her left hand furiously began jacking up and down the wet shaft hard and fast until her hand was almost a blur.

"Mmmm, your cock tastes incredible!" The loving mother purred sexily.

"Better than dad's?" Nathan asked impishly.

"Mmmmm..." Abigail smiled as she ran her lips over the thick head of his cock, "...so much better than your father's! I love how big and hard your cock is. So much more than your dad's. It stretches my mouth so much more. It's going to ruin my pussy! I just can't get enough of your dick."

With that Abigail devoured his cock once more, slurping and licking the entire way up and down as she bobbed her head back and forth, sucking noisily.

"Fuck, mom, you're so fucking hot!" Nathan groaned as Abigail worked on his dick.

"Mmmmmmph!" She slurped sexily, "Your dad thinks I'm hot. Never thought my son would too."

Nathan grinned at that as he ran his hand through her long, dark hair.

"Never thought you'd be sucking my cock either, did you?" He asked as Abigail slid five inches deep into her mouth.

Shaking her head as best as she could she hummed and moaned around her mouthful of dick.

"Do you like the way I look tonight?" She asked as she slipped her mouth from his cock and licked around the sensitive tip.

"Fuck, mom, I've had a hard on for you ever since I saw you!" Nathan answered honestly, hoisting his dick up to rub against her soft, red-painted lips.

"Mmmmm! I bet you wanted to fuck me so many times tonight." She said teasingly and Nathan's dick hardened against her mouth.

"Ugh, yeah, I wanted to nail you over the bar and bounce you on my lap. But I really wanted to fuck you when we were dancing! FUCK!" He replied hornily and Abigail smiled playfully.

Kissing around the fat head the beautiful brunette inched her lips down the thick shaft before licking all the way back up its long, hard length.

"If I'd known how big your cock was I'd have dropped to my knees for you before now." She said playfully before slipping the tip of his cock into her mouth and lashing it with her tongue.

"Ughnnn! If I'd known how eager you were to suck cock I'd have shoved it in your face before now!" Nathan replied tightly as his mother worked her mouth and tongue.

"Mmmmmmph! Fuck your cock is so big!" She purred hornily.

Nathan grinned as he reared his hips, shoving five inches of his cock deep into her mouth and slamming against her throat.

"Your mouth is so fucking hot!" He intoned heartily and this time it was Abigail's turn to smile around her mouthful of dick.

Bobbing her head up and down the beautiful mother sucked hard and fast, her fist pumping up the remaining five inches of her son's cock as she swallowed the rest into her wet mouth.

"Mmmmmm! I can't believe I'm kneeling here sucking your dick!" She whispered as she shook her head and stared at the wet shaft in front of her. "I'm actually here sucking my son's cock and loving it." She added disbelievingly.

"I never thought you'd be here sucking my dick, mom. I want you to give me a better blowjob than you've ever given dad." Nathan replied and Abigail's lips curved more dirtily.

"I'd always heard sons were in competition with their fathers about their mothers. I had never thought it was so literal though." She playfully retorted, her hand squeezing tightly as it jacked up and down his cock. The slick, slucking noise of wet cock being pumped filled the room.

"I'm going to fuck you better than dad ever has!" Nathan replied and Abigail's smile widened.

"With this monster I'm sure you will. And I'm going to suck your cock like I've never sucked your father's." Abigail responded eagerly.

With that the beautiful mother dove back onto her son's dick, sucking, licking, and slurping madly as she bobbed her head back and forth. Her mouth was like a vice and a vacuum at the same time, swallowing his thickness as much as she could before she leaned up and swirled hard and fast around the sensitive tip, sucking noisily, then she slammed her mouth back down until the fat head hit the back of her throat.

All the while Nathan groaned and moaned, filling the room with the illicit sound of their incestuous romp, mixing with the lewd sounds of the hot blowjob and wet schlucking noises as Abigail's lips tightly slid up and down Nathan's thick shaft.

It was a heavenly scene, and all Abigail could think of was how hot the whole situation was. That here she was, on her knees, in her lounge, sucking her own son's dick like a slut. And loving it. But what excited her the most was that she knew Nathan would do much more to her that night, and she couldn't wait for it. She was going to be an incestuous mother who fucked her son...and she was going to love every inch of it.

Just what had started neither quite knew at that time. But they were lost in lust and about to get wilder.

- - -

What a sight it was for Nathan Thomas! Here he was sitting on the lounge sofa, with his hot mother on her knees in front of him, her mouth stretched into a lewd 'O' around his thick dick as she sucked his cock like a starving woman.

The scene was dick-hardening. This hot brunette was kneeling in just a short, plaid skirt and a see-through mesh top and black bra as she suckled his cock like it was a straw that she could suck his cum out with. And boy did she suck hard for that prize!

Abigail's head was bobbing up and down furiously as her fist pumped wildly along his thick shaft, squeezing and making him feel like he was in heaven and about to cum. The way her tongue and mouth worked in unison, Nathan knew that his mother was a pro-cock sucker. The best there was. And fuck was she hot and beautiful! He could stare at her gorgeous face engorged around his meat all day!

"Ah shit! Fuck! That's it, mom, suck my dick! Ungh yeah!" He groaned as he ran his hand through her soft hair, pulling her down onto his dick as he did.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!" His mother moaned slurpily around his fat shaft as she worked her mouth up and down maniacally.

And then something changed. There was a glint in his mother's eyes before she pulled back and raggedly gasped for air.

"You want me to suck your cock better than I've ever sucked your dad's?" She asked pantingly. Her lips shining from the saliva coating his thick cock.

Nathan grinned and nodded.

"I want you better than dad's ever had you." He answered with a glint of pleasure in his eye.

"Then I'll do something for you that I've never done for your dad." Abigail replied hornily and then smiled wickedly. "I've never done this before so you'll be the first person to ever try it with me. Your dad's not big enough for me to try it."

Nathan's grin broadened at that. He couldn't wait.

Abigail took a deep breath, which did very interesting things to her barely covered chest, and then leaned forward again. Kissing his cock almost tenderly, she parted her lips. Her tongue went wild around the sensitive head, her hand pumping hard, and then she began bobbing her head up and down his cock again. Slowly at first, and then faster and harder.

For a while all she did was suck hard as Nathan moaned and groaned, and then she slowly eased her head down his dick and stopped moving when the tip touched the back of her throat.

Looking up with her mouth full of his cock, Abigail kept her eyes on him as she slowly, ever so painfully slowly, began pushing forward. Nathan's eyes widened as he realised what she was trying to do and he almost came. His dick strained harder inside her mouth as Abigail pushed on, easing her throat as the thick tip pressed harder and harder against the back of her throat.

Time seemed to stretch on, and then Nathan's eyes shot open as an inch of his cock popped firmly into his mother's tight throat!

"Ungh!" Was all he could manage to get out as he gasped for breath and swallowed hard.

Abigail, taking this to mean something good, smiled around her mouthful of dick and pushed on. Glucking and gagging the beautiful mother slid the inch deep into her throat and then held herself there. Looking up at her son. Her mouth a wide 'O'.

For a long moment the mother and son just held themselves there, frozen in lust at the hot moment. The moment Nathan got his cock down Abigail's throat.

Finally, after a few hot, hard breaths, Abigail began to ease herself back up his cock until just the tip remained in her mouth and she was sucking and licking madly again. Her hand pumping fanatically.

"Fuck, mom!" Was all Nathan could manage to say. Oh fuck but her throat had felt incredible! Tighter than her mouth! He could just imagine what her pussy was going to feel like now!

"Mmmmmmmmph! Did you like that?" She asked him as she pulled her mouth from his cock. Her hand continued to jack furiously up and down his fat shaft.

"That was incredible!" Nathan answered honestly! "You've never done that for dad?" He asked smugly and out of breath.

Abigail bit her bottom lip and shook her head sexily.

"He's not big enough for me to swallow his cock. You are though. And I intend to get all of it down my throat!" His mother replied eagerly and Nathan grinned naughtily.

"To think that the first person to ever have his cock down your throat is your son." Nathan teased and Abigail squirmed lightly before she kissed the top of his cock.

"Ohmmmm, that's so bad! And so fucking hot!" Abigail replied hornily.

With that the sexy mother dived back onto his dick. Only this time each time that his cock hit the back of her throat she would gag and ease herself so that that one inch would slide down her tightness, squeezing her throat muscles as she went.

And then she froze again as she held that inch deep in her throat. Looking up at Nathan again, Abigail eased forward and slowly, ever so slowly, she took another inch down into her throat.

That was seven inches in her mouth and throat! Seven wrist-thick inches!

Once she had all two inches down her throat the hot mother slowly began to work her mouth up and down, gagging and slobbering as she went, working all seven inches in and out of her mouth and throat over and over again.

Abigail was sucking on seven inches of her son's dick and Nathan almost came as he stared down into her eyes, watching her move seductively. With each movement she began to suck faster and harder and her hand began to jerk the three inches remaining into her mouth and throat.

Over and over again she bobbed back and forth until she had set up a good rhythm and could take his cock into her throat with relative ease. Then...then she took another inch. And then another. Until finally she slammed down onto the tenth inch, ramming five inches of hard cock down her throat as another five filled her mouth.

She knelt there, transfixed, staring up at her son as her lips were resting at the base of his cock. Her throat muscles working like her pussy would later. And for a long moment she held herself there.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Was all Nathan could chant as he stared down at his mother and felt her throat squeezing his cock tightly. It was like a vice!

Running his hand through her hair he held her still on his dick and groaned, so ready to cum he could barely think straight!

And then Abigail pulled back...up his long, thick cock until the head was teased by her tongue and she popped her lips free from his dick.

"Fuck! I've never felt so full of cock before!" She exclaimed with a wide grin.

Nathan joined her with his own smirk.

"I've never had anyone deep throat my cock before!" He said excitedly.

"That's ok, I've never deep throated anyone's dick before. Including your dad's!" She said just as eagerly.

"It felt so fucking good!" Nathan replied hornily.

"Then I'd better do it again! Practice makes perfect. And I have a feeling I'm going to be getting a lot of practice with you." Abigail said amusedly before diving back onto his dick.

Swallowing him whole she sucked on five inches of his cock before once more letting two inches down her throat and then steadily taking the rest. With all ten inches stretching her mouth Nathan's mother began to suck hard and fast, pumping her mouth up and down his fat shaft increasingly powerful until she started a rhythm of sucking and slurping like a mad woman.

1...456789