The Groupie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUCK GAG SLURP SCHLUCK

The noises filled the room illicitly, mixing with Nathan's increasingly loud moans and groans of pleasure. It was all he could do not to cum straight away. Fuck, but he wanted to enjoy this!

And so the lewd cocksucking went on. Abigail moaning around her mouth and throatful of dick as she increasingly sped up and slammed herself up and down his thick meat.

"Mmmmm! Fuck, mom, suck my dick! That's it. Like a slut." Nathan groaned, leaning his head back as he arched his hips so that his mother could have easier access to his cock.

"MMmmmmmmmph! I like that. Do you like me being your slut, Nathan?" Abigail asked as she briefly slipped her lips from his cock before attacking the fat shaft again.

"Fuck, do I!? You're my little slut, mom. Keep sucking my dick like the good little married slut you are." Nathan answered and Abigail sucked harder.

"Mmmmm, that's right, I'm married to your dad. Yet you've got me on my knees sucking your dick." She purred hornily as she once more momentarily pulled her mouth free.

"I love dad, but I love my mom even more!" Nathan replied hornily before groaning loudly. Abigail sucked harder at that, knowing exactly what he had meant. "Whose cock would you rather be sucking right now?"

"Mmmmmmph, yours! Oh fuck! I love your big dick!" Abigail moaned before she slammed her face down all ten inches of his cock.

"Then show me slut! Fuck yourself raw!" Nathan demanded and Abigail groaned deeply.

"MMMMMMMMMPH!" She moaned and then quickly began to bang her head up and down his big dick like a horny slut.

Quicker and harder, faster and more savagely, Nathan watched -- and felt -- his mother suck his cock, ramming her mouth and throat full of his dick before pulling almost all the way off and then slamming all the way back down again. Ten inches of thick cock meat slammed into her mouth again and again, filling and stretching her lips and bulging her throat out with each pounding slam.

Abigail couldn't get enough of his dick and Nathan couldn't hold back much longer. He was getting close, he could feel the familiar tingling through his cock and every inch of his body. His mother's mouth was a wonder, and tighter and hotter than anything he had ever experienced before. She was a goddess at sucking dick! He almost felt bad for his father not having experienced her throat before. But all he could feel was smug satisfaction and immense pleasure.

He had gotten there first, and her throat was all his from now on. Just like her pussy would be!

"Ungh! Fuck! Yeah! Suck that dick, slut! Fuck your throat on it like a good girl, mom! Make me cum down your throat!" Nathan began to chant and Abigail just picked up pace, fucking herself so fast her face became a blur.

"Unmmm, yeah, I love your dick, Nathan! I could suck it all night. Show your mother how much cum you've got. Give it all to me in my mouth!" Abigail chanted back at him and Nathan couldn't stand it any longer.

Grabbing the sides of her head, Nathan held his mother's face still and quickly began jerking his hips up and down, ramming his cock into her mouth and all the way down her throat.

The slick slucking noise filled the room with Nathan's pained sounds of pleasure mixing with them. The look on his mother's face was climax worthy! She looked stunning and sexy and gorgeous all at once! He couldn't hold back. He fucked her face like a mad man, slamming his hips up to her chin and ramming his cock down her throat.

Her lips were splayed open lewdly and met the base of his cock every time he fucked forward into her. And all Abigail did was moan and flick her tongue wildly, as best as she could as Nathan fucked her face relentlessly.

After what seemed an age, Nathan collapsed back onto the sofa with one big groan, his hands reaching back up to grab the back of the furniture. Without missing a beat Abigail instantly went back to work, fucking her face furiously on his dick. Sucking and spluttering and schlucking like no one's business.

"Ohhhh mom! Fuck! You're the best fucking cocksucker! FUCK!" Nathan groaned so loudly he could be heard upstairs.

Abigail moaned around her mouthful of dick in response and sucked hard enough to be heard illicitly too.

"Your dick is incredible! I love sucking on it. I love being your slut, Nathan!" Abigail moaned loudly.

"Ungh! Fuck! Your throat is so fucking tight! Oh my god! I'm going to cum soon if you keep sucking my dick like this, mom!" He growled hornily, his hand once more finding her hair and clutching at it as he helped guide her up and down his cock.

"That's right, baby! You've fucked my face, now let mommy suck all of your hot cum out of your dick. Make her swallow it and be a bad girl!" She teased hotly.

The illicit blowjob continued wildly, with both mother and son moaning and groaning loudly, spurring each other on to ever higher heights. Nathan knew he was about to cum. He was about to spurt his hot seed into his mother's mouth and down her throat. He was actually going to make his mother drink his cum after having her mouth royally fucked by his dick!

And oh fuck, but he couldn't wait!

- - -

Abigail licked and sucked like it was the end of the world. Fuck but she loved the feel and taste of her son in her mouth! She couldn't get enough! She would suck his cock on a whim and blow him all the fucking time if she could. Which she knew from on she would.

"Mmmmm baby, I'm going to suck your cock so much from now on!" She purred eagerly between mouthful's of cock.

"Even if dad's around?" Nathan asked smugly.

"Especially if your dad's around." She replied naughtily, "I'll suck your cock right behind his back!"

Fuck but that was hot! She not only couldn't get enough with the fact that she was sucking her own son's dick, but that she was cheating on his dad at the same time!? Well, holy fuck, that was just intense!

"I'll even suck your dick right next to him while he sleeps!" She teased playfully.

Nathan's grin turned sickly as pleasure rushed through him from her mouth and throat.

"I'll tell him I found the best cocksucker at my gig last night!" He taunted her.

"Mmmmm, will you tell him that you fucked her better than anyone ever had?" Abigail asked excitedly.

"Deeper and harder than ANYONE she has ever been with!" Nathan agreed illicitly.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" Abigail moaned before she once more stuffed her mouth and throat full of his dick.

On and on Abigail sucked until suddenly she felt Nathan shaking gently.

"Getting close to giving your mother all of your cum are you, Nate?" She asked teasingly.

"Fuck, mom, I can't hold back any longer. You're gonna make me cum!" Nathan responded almost desperately.

"Then give your mom all of your hot, sticky seed baby. Let me swallow it all for you!" Abigail replied and dove back on to his dick.

Sucking and fucking her face madly, Abigail fucked her throat like it was her pussy and she was about to cum.

Increasingly, Nathan tensed and spasmed, his hand in her hair gripping harder and harder as she sucked him clean.

Finally, Abigail's mouth was too much for her son and she felt him tense tightly.

"Ahhh fuck! Mom! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum! Shit! Ah!" Nathan groaned loudly and Abigail soldiered on harder and faster.

"Cum for me, Nathan. I want to taste your cum, baby! Give it to your mother! Be a good son and give your mom all of your potent cum!" Abigail chanted eagerly.

"FUCK! Ah! Here I cum, mom! I can't hold back anymore! Shit! Here's all of my cum for you!" Nathan growled and then instantly seized up.

Abigail knew what was coming as Nathan's dick head expanded and his cock went rigid in her mouth, trembling.

She instantly pulled back so that the thick head was in her mouth and her fist began jacking what was left of his cock out of her mouth.

"Cum for me, Nathan. Cum for mommy!" Abigail chanted one after the other.

And then that was it. Nathan shouted out loudly -- loud enough for his father to hear even while he slept -- and in an instant the head of his cock expanded.

Within seconds a huge spurt of cum shot out of his cock and splattered against the back of Abigail's throat. Gulping it down, Abigail felt the thick liquid ooze down her throat and fill her belly just as another huge load erupted from the head.

In quick succession one, two, then three more hot ropes burst from the tip of Nathan's cock, filling her mouth quickly so that Abigail had to hurriedly swallow more of his cum.

GULP GULP GULP

The sound filled the room as mother swallowed her son's cum over and over.

Quickly though the amount Nathan was cumming was too much for Abigail to keep up with and, swallowing as fast as she could, the thick liquid began building up in her mouth until it started to leak from the sides of her mouth and down her lips and chin.

"Ah fuck, mom! YES! Take it all!" Nathan shouted loudly as he came and Abigial, looking up into his eyes, did just that.

As he came she swallowed and swallowed, gulping down fat ropes of cum until her mouth was fit to bursting. Then she did the only thing she could do...she pulled his cock from her mouth and, opening her lips wide, began jacking his dick over her face.

Spurts of thick, potent seed ejaculated all over her face, painting her eye, her nose, her forehead, her cheek, her lips, her tongue, and her chin with cum. So much that Abigail thought Nathan intended to drown her in the stuff, but finally and before long, he grunted and with one big spurt shot one more huge load of cum into her already overflowing mouth and then he collapsed back onto the sofa.

For a moment Abigail just knelt there, covered in cum, with her mouth filled to overflowing with her son's sticky seed as her stomach riled with how full it was. And then Nathan spoke.

"Fuck, you look hot mom!" He said as he stared down at her coated in his cum. She was a vision of hotness.

Looking at him, Abigail made sure he could see her mouth full of his cum before she slowly closed her mouth and smiled, swallowing noisily.

GULP

Down the potent seed went down her throat and into her belly. A huge load. And then she licked her lips sexily.

"Mmmm, tastes better than your dad's!" She said naughtily.

Nathan grinned at that and ran his hands through his hair. His flaccid dick lying on his leg was still half hard and twitching as he looked at her. And Abigail knew why. It must be hot for a son to look at his mother's face that he had just covered in his cum after she had just given him the world's most mind-blowing blowjob.

For a moment the two just caught their breath and looked at each other with mutual smirks. Then Abigail touched her cheek where his cum had landed.

"I think you made a mess of me." She said playfully.

"I like this look on you. We're going to have to see you in it more often." Nathan replied wittily.

Abigail laughed softly at that and then reached out to take a hold of his softening dick.

"I didn't realise you had so much cum waiting for me." She said amazedly.

Nathan's grin broadened.

"I didn't either. I have never cum that hard. Must be because it's you, mom." He said in return.

Feeling flattered, Abigail blushed slightly.

"Are you going to cum that hard inside of me?" She asked teasingly.

"Only one way to find out." Nathan replied and Abigail felt a shudder pass through her into her pussy. It was almost time for the sex. "But I'm guessing you're going to be full tonight."

That sent another lance of hot electric bursting through Abigail's body. Fuck, this was so wrong. But then why was it so hot?

"You're going to have to fuck my brains out first." She said innocently.

Nathan's dick twitched to life again. Semi-hard. Abigail was amazed it could be even that solid after such a blowjob and cumming so much. But she guessed that was the power of youth. That and the fact that Nathan knew he was about to fuck his gorgeous mother. That would do it for any 18-year-old.

"Then I better get cleaned up and have a drink." She told him brightly, and when he looked at her curiously about the last she added, "Unless you want to kiss me with all of your cum coating my mouth?"

Nathan laughed at that and nodded and so Abigail squeezed his cock. But she didn't move at first.

"I just want you to remember me this way. Covered in your cum." She said huskily as she looked up at him.

"Oh, I'll never forget! But we'll be doing this again, I can promise you that." Nathan said so surely that Abigail knew it was true. She was going to let him cum on her face...and her tits, next time...again. "But just to prove to the others what a night we had..." He continued, and then grabbed his phone.

Aiming it square at her face, Abigail smiled sweetly at the camera.

CLICK

The phone snapped as it took the photo and Nathan's grin widened even more as he turned the phone to show her the picture. She looked a right state, with thick, white cum covering most of her face.

"You better not let your dad see that one!" She warned him amusedly. The thought sent a fire to her pussy!

That her son was going to have a picture of his mother covered in his cum. That he was going to show his friends who wouldn't know who she really was, but would see her in that state. That he could show his father and he would know! It was all just so illicit and taboo! What she was doing was wrong...and yet so fucking incredibly good.

"I'll add that to the pictures of me grabbing your tits that I won't show him." He answered back, and Abigail's cheeks reddened even more.

With a soft chuckle, the beautiful, cum-soaked mother pushed herself to her feet and she padded through into the kitchen. There she quickly found a towel and wiped her face clean before throwing it in the washing bin. Wondering whether her husband would ask why a towel was covered in cum she hurriedly fixed herself a drink and downed it in one go.

She was eager for what was about to happen, and nervous at the same time. Oh, she had resigned herself to this happening, and she wouldn't have backed out of it for the world now...not after she had just sucked her own son's dick! But her stomach was aflutter. As was her pussy.

After washing the glass up, Abigail walked back into the lounge. Nathan was still sitting where he had been, only now his dick was once more standing to attention. She was surprised to see it. She had figured she would need to jerk it back to life. But the promise of fucking her must have been enough to wake her son up for round two. And oh fuck did his dick look delicious!

Walking over to the sofa, Abigail swayed sexily. Nathan rose to meet her as she approached and slid his hands onto her waist as she came close. Abigail's arms snaked around his neck and entwined behind him.

"Are you ready to fuck your mom?" She asked him impishly.

"I'm ready to make you scream my name!" Nathan replied suavely, and Abigail shuddered in his grip.

With his dick, she really would scream his name she was sure.

"Then I better let you get me under you." She said amusedly and smiled sweetly up at him.

"I want to see you naked first." Her son said in response. "I want to see these big tits of yours."

Abigail laughed softly and twirled her fingers about the back of his neck.

"You're just like your father. But I'm happier to show you than him." She replied and pulled his head down towards hers.

The moment his lips met hers Abigail felt a spike of electricity. Their lips mashed together and their tongues quickly slipped around one another, flashing and dancing with each other furiously.

She had sucked his dick and she was about to let him get inside her, but there was something especially kinky and naughty about making out with her son wantonly. Something illicit and wrong.

The two kissed for a few minutes and then Abigail broke the kiss and stepped back, letting her arms fall from around Nathan's neck.

"You kiss better than your father does." She said. "Is there anything you don't do better than him?"

"I'm definitely going to be better at sex." Nathan replied proudly and Abigail laughed to herself. He was definitely prideful when it came to outdoing his father!

"Then let me show you what you're going to be fucking." She said playfully and reached down to take a hold of the hem of her see-through top.

With one swift move she yanked the top over her head and tossed it aside. The thing hadn't hidden that much of her anyway, so it wasn't much of a reveal, but it was the first piece of clothing she had removed for her son and both of them could suddenly feel the sexual tension double in the room. There was now a heated anticipation between the two of them!

Reaching down Abigail next took a hold of the back of her skirt and unbuttoned it three times. The thing would have fallen to her feet if she hadn't have been holding it up.

Teasingly she rotated it a little each way and lowered it a little to show the tops of her hips.

"Ready to see more?" She asked playfully.

Nathan nodded vigorously, too turned on to really answer and that just made Abigail feel even more proud of herself. She was making her 18-year-old son drool for her before he fucked her brains out. This was going to be good.

Teasing him a little more with her skirt, Abigail then let it drop to the floor and kicked it aside. She was now standing in front of her son in just her black lace underwear and her knee-high heeled boots.

Bending over, Abigail began to untie and unlace her boots. The movement caused her big tits to hang juicily in her bra and showed off her long, smooth legs to perfection. Once she had them undone she pulled each one off in turn and tossed them aside as well.

As she did this Nathan quickly pulled his shirt over his head and threw that on the floor haphazardly. Too eager to watch the rest of the show but also excited enough to want to join her in being naked for their hot sex.

Next Abigail reached for the waistband of her panties. She kept her eyes locked on her son's as she slowly eased them over her hips, down her legs, and off her feet. Tossing them aside to join her boots and skirt on the floor.

Standing back up just in her bra Abigail felt a thrill pass through her as her son's eyes found her pussy and latched on like a magnet. This was it, she was basically naked in front of her son and he could see her pussy! What he was about to get in full!

That turned the hot, young mother on like nobody's business! She was ready to jump her son any second now!

But first...

"And now for the big reveal..." She said, trailing off as she reached back to take hold of her bra strap by the hook, pushing her 34E tits further out towards her son.

Nathan was practically salivating all over himself as he watched her unhook her bra and pull each strap down over her slender shoulders, before tossing it aside to join the rest of her garments.

And there she was...naked in all of her sexy glory. Her big tits looking fantastic as they heaved up and down as she breathed rapidly from excitement, and Nathan's eyes ogled her hungrily.

"Like what you see?" She asked playfully.

"Fuck, yes!" Nathan acknowledged hornily.

The desperate lewdness in his voice made Abigail's smile bloom larger and she walked over to him and once more entwined her arms around his neck.

Standing so close, both of them naked, Abigail felt closer to her son than she ever had before. And she was about to get closer to him still. She felt ready and willing.

"Fuck me, Nathan." She demanded softly as she looked up at him.

She was about to pull his face down to meet hers once more for a kiss when Nathan, holding her waist once more, swept her off her feet and down towards the sofa.

In one fluid motion, and in less than a heartbeat, he had her from where she was standing looking up at him to lying on her back on the sofa with him kneeling between her bare legs.

1...456789