The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her vice-like pussy milked his dick, squeezing and mashing it tightly, sucking it as hard as her mouth ever had. Her big 34E tits shook wildly beneath her as Nathan used his grip on her waist to thoroughly pound her ass.

The room was filled with sex noises. The bed lightly rumpled with each stroke as Nathan's dick drove his mother to push harder on the soft mattress. The wet slapping noise of his cock pumping in and out of her slickly mixed with the noises they both made as pleasure wracked through them and the hotness of what they were doing spurred them ever on towards their impending orgasms.

It was a beautiful sight. The 36-year-old mother was bent over, her legs straight and her hands resting on the bed, her ass sticking up in the air. She was taking the biggest, thickest cock she ever had deep within her incestuous hole. Her own son, 18-years-old and rock solid in both his body and his member, rapidly jerked his hips back and forth, ramming his cock repeatedly into her tight pussy. Abigail's big tits flew back and forth, her flat stomach tense with the effort of fucking herself back onto her son's big, unprotected dick, full of his cock. Her husband, Nathan's father, downstairs with no idea what his wife and son were doing in his bedroom.

This was illicit fucking, not just sex. This was incest. A sexy mother letting her own son fill her with his dick and fuck her brains out while they were both naked and his dad was downstairs.

That was not lost on the hot duo. They fucked knowing just who each other were and what they were doing...and where. And boy did they want to nail each other senseless.

"Oh my god, your dick is so big!" Abigail groaned as Nathan rammed himself home again, "I thought I had been dreaming it last night! Fuck!"

"Just like your tits, mom." Nate replied smugly as he reached forward under her with his hands and grabbed her swinging tits.

Squeezing them, Nathan played happily as he continued to stroke in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck, mom, I love your tits." He growled as he pinched her nipples and mauled her massive knockers more.

"Mmmm, they're all yours, Nate. All yours to play with and feel. Never mind your dad." His mother purred sexually as she bounced back and forth on his dick.

"And what about your pussy? Is that mine too? Are you mine, mom, to fuck and suck my dick whenever I want you?" Nate asked aggressively as he slammed into her again.

"YES! Oh god! You can fuck me whenever you want to, baby! I'll suck your dick and swallow your cum whenever you want me to! Mmmm! Oh god yes! I'll suck my son's dick and swallow my son's cum, then my son can fuck me and cum inside my pussy! Fill me up with his potent seed!" Abigail groaned and Nathan almost roared with sexual energy from how turned on he was.

Instead, he let go of her tits and once again grabbed his mother by the waist. Pounding into her, Nathan slammed his cock against her cervix again and again as he stretched her tight little pussy out with his massive rod.

"Fuck, mom! I can't wait to fuck you all day, when dad's not around. When he's at work I'll nail you until you scream I'm better than him!" He growled as his cock was sucked and squeezed by his mother's pussy with each ram into her.

"Ohhhhhhh! You are better than your father, Nathan! You're so much better at sex than your dad is! So much bigger and thicker too! Oh my god! Yes! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck! I want you more than I want your dad! I love your cock so much more! Ummmmmmm yeah! Ohhhh! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mom until she cums for you!" Abigail moaned loudly.

And Nathan did just that, filling her with his dick over and over as he pounded her hard and fast from behind.

Abigail's tits swung from the force and the loud sound of Nathan's body hitting his mother's tight, round ass filled the room illicitly, marking their incestuous fuck. The room was filled with the sound, mixing with their moans, groans, growls, and grunts. Their panting underscored the lustful sounds and marked just how hard and fast they were going at it.

Nate gripped his mother's waist tightly and Abigail held on to the bed sheets for dear life, her knuckles white and her fingers cramped. Her toes curled into the carpet beneath her bare feet and her big 34E tits swung freely. Her long raven hair slipped down her slender nude back and draped down the sides and front of her face lustfully.

The sight turned Nathan on more than anything - here he was, fucking his mother again and she was loving it! He loved it too, and he knew that this was going to be the new norm from now on; them fucking every chance they got.

"Oh fuck mom, I can't believe we're actually doing this! We're having unprotected sex again. Just like last night. Fuck! I'm inside your pussy! Without a condom!" Nathan groaned and Abigail moaned loudly.

"Ugh, yeah! Ohhh! You're fucking me, baby! My own son is fucking me! While your dad is downstairs! And we're in your father and mine's bedroom! And you've got your big dick inside me like no son should have! You're balls deep in me like only your father should be! But you're much deeper in me than he has ever gone! Fuck!" Abigail whimpered in delight, purring heatedly as she spurred her son on to fuck her senseless.

"Dad could come up any minute and see me fucking you. What would you do if he did, mom?" Nathan asked, turned on more than ever.

"I'd scream for you to fuck me harder! I'd yell that you're bigger and better than he is, and that I love you fucking me more! Oh yes, Nathan! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Faster! FUCK! YES! YES! YEEEESSSS! OHHHHHH!" Abigail nearly screamed in response and Nathan gripped her tiny waist harder and pounded her with all the force he could muster.

Sweat dripped down the 18-year-old's face and chest as he pounded his mother for minutes, panting heavily through his open mouth and groaning at how good it felt. His mother became a wordless noise of pure moaning pleasure as she gripped hard to the bed and slammed her ass back in time with every balls deep thrust into her luscious hole.

The sight was lust inspiring. Anyone seeing the scene would have just seen two adults fucking like mad, one an 18-year-old and another a 36-year-old, banging away as if nothing else in the world mattered or could stop them. Certainly not the woman's husband who was just downstairs!

But it was the fact that this illicit couple were mother and son that made the whole thing that much more intense and lewd. It was hot and dirty, and the two of them got off on knowing who they were and just exactly what they were doing with each other and how.

Nathan fucked his mother powerfully and rapidly, and Abigail forced herself to slam back and forth, taking his enormous 10-inch, thick cock, while her tits flew underneath her and she almost screamed in pleasure.

"Oh baby! Oh Nate! Yes, son, fuck me! Fuck me harder from behind! Nail me, baby! Fuck your mother like the slut she is!" Abigail mewed erotically as her head hung and desire and ecstasy shot through every nerve in her sexy body.

"You like that, mom? You like my big dick deep in your pussy, without a condom?" Nathan asked harshly as pleasure tore through his sensitive dick and shot through him. Fuck but he was going to cum soon if her pussy continued to feel this good!

"YES! Oh god! YES! I love your dick inside me! So much more than your father's! And I want you to fuck me all the time without a condom! Knock me up, baby! Fuck me and spew your baby brother and son into me!" Abigail screamed joyously.

Nathan could barely hold back at that and rammed hard into her repeatedly.

Fuck that was such an intense idea! Knocking his own mother up was just hot! That it could be a reality and that his dad would have no idea was just erotic as fuck!

"I'm going to fuck you every day from now on, mom! You won't have time to have sex with dad again! You won't want to!" Nathan groaned and Abigail moaned deeply.

"I'm your slut, Nathan, not your dad's! I'm yours to fuck whenever and however you want!" Abigail replied erotically and Nathan grinned, knowing it was true.

"You're my slut, mom! You're all mine. And your son is going to fuck you non-stop!" Nathan groaned.

The two continued to fuck, savagely and furiously. Nathan pounded his cock in and out of his mother's pussy like a mad man, driving against her tight ass repeatedly.

"Oh fuck! You're so fucking big! FUCK! Mmmmm! You're so much bigger than your dad, Nate! So much better at fucking me!" Abigail purred heatedly.

"You want me to stop fucking you, and have sex with dad instead?" Nathan asked smugly as his hands gripped his mom's hips tightly.

"Oh no! FUCK! Don't ever stop fucking me, Nate! You fuck me! Your dad will have to take care of himself! Mmmmm! I only want sex with you, baby!" Abigail moaned erotically and gripped the bed sheets harder.

Nathan grinned widely and rammed his cock home. His mother's tits flew underneath her and she moaned louder and louder as he continued to bang her pussy like there was no tomorrow and this was the only chance he would ever get to have sex with her!

"Give me that dick, Nathan! Fuck your mother! Fuck me without a condom! I want you to cum inside me like you did last night! I want your cum so badly, son! Fuck! Mmmmm! Um yeah! Ohhhh! I love your dick so fucking much!" The hot brunette groaned and Nathan gave her everything he had.

"Moan for dad, mom. Let him hear you scream for my cock!" Nathan growled and Abigail moaned louder.

The sound travelled through the wooden door, down the hallway and stairs, and drifted towards the lounge. Abigail's moans of pure passion and incestuous sex, all while Mason was downstairs and had no idea his son and wife were fucking each other's brains out!

Nathan's dick slickly slammed in and out of Abigail's wet pussy, gliding deep into her and striking her cervix with each balls-deep pounding.

"Mmm, I love your pussy mom! Just like I love your fucking mouth! Ugh fuck! Ungh! You're built for sex and I'm built to give you the best of it! Fuck! I can't believe it took this long to get back inside you!" Nathan groaned as he pulled his mother back onto his dick as he drove forward.

"Your dad will be at work again soon, so you'll have all day to fuck me, baby! I want you to nail me hard and fast every day! Then when he's back we'll find a way for you to have sex with me again! I want your big cock, Nathan! I want you to pound me every way you can! I want your cum all over my face and tits! I want you to fuck me until I can't scream anymore! Oh my god! You're so fucking good at this! Oh yes! YES! YES! OHHHHHHHHH! MASON! Nathan is fucking me! Oh god, he's so fucking good! So much better than you! So much bigger!" Abigail moaned in response and Nathan growled and fucked her harder.

The illicit pair continued fucking for minutes more, moaning, groaning, and screaming as pleasure coursed through them and they fucked each other's brains out. They couldn't get enough of each other, but they were far from done! In fact, they had only just gotten started. They just needed Mason to stay downstairs longer so that they could fuck like a teenage couple instead of a mother and son. But the fact they were the latter only spurred them on more.

And so fuck they did. And Abigail began to go wild.

- - -

Abigail felt the thick, spongey head of her son's immense dick hit her cervix as the veiny rod of his cock rammed inside her, splitting her pussy wide and driving her insane. God, it felt so good!

She should feel bad for fucking her own son, but she couldn't! It was just too fucking amazing and intense! She felt so fucking good from the sex! But she felt even more erotically insane from the fact that this was her 18-year-old son! Her own son, who she had given birth to eighteen years previously was back inside her pussy, only this time he was fucking her brains out and she was loving it.

She was an incestuous mother now. How many of those were in Shorehaven, she wondered? Well, she was one of them now. And she loved it. She could never go back to just having sex with her husband. No way. He wasn't anywhere near big enough or good enough for her, let alone related to her! She was her son's sex toy from now on, and that turned her on more than anything!

She was about to feel her son's cum inside her pussy...unprotected and deep in her. Filling her pussy and womb with his potent, 18-year-old seed. He might knock her up! That was just too thrilling an idea for Abigail to think of right then. She was turned on so much that she literally would have done anything for her son right then. She would give him anything and do anything for him. She really was his total and complete slut.

Abigail's tits flew underneath her and her hands gripped the bed clothes tightly. She strained with the pleasure shooting through her. Her knees almost gave way she felt so incredible. Her stomach tensed and relaxed as it felt that huge 10-inch cock fill her and slide out of her until she was almost empty. She couldn't move. She was literally her son's for the fucking.

"Ohmmmm! Oh! Yes! Yeah! Oh god! Fuck! Mmmm! Fuck me, Nate! Ohhhh fuck me!" Abigail moaned as the whole situation and how good it felt spiralled in her head.

"Ungh, mom, yes! Take it! Take it like a slut!" Nathan growled, ramming into her over and over.

"OHHHHHHH! Ohhhhh you must have wanted to fuck me for so long! I can't believe we're doing this! Oh god! I can't believe this is happening again!" Abigail purred lustfully.

"Urgh! Oh fuck! I've wanted to fuck you so badly all fucking day! I wanted to nail you in the kitchen this morning!" Nathan groaned as lust shot up his big dick and into his brain.

"Ummmmm! I can't....ohhhhh....I can't believe you stuck your dick in my mouth when your dad just came in! Ohhhmmmmmm! Ughhhhh! Uh uh uh! I can't believe you made me suck your dick while your dad was right there!" Abigail moaned.

Nathan pounded into her hard and fast, grabbing her hips and pulling her tight ass back onto him. Abigail thrust herself backwards trying to keep up with his swift, powerful thrusts.

"I couldn't wait any longer! Ungh! And...fuck!...I thought it was hot!" Nathan growled harshly as he rammed himself into her balls deep.

"Ohhhh! Mmmmm! You fucked my mouth good and proper, like a son should do to his mom! Oh! Yes! Yes! YES! Fuck me, Nate, fuck me deeper and harder! YES!" Abigail mewed out, using her grip on the bed sheets to help thrust herself back in time with his 10-inch thrusts.

"I loved watching you take all of my cum, mom! Like a proper slut should. Seeing you swallow my cum while dad sat so close by was so fucking hot!" Nathan groaned and Abigail moaned out loudly.

"Ummmmm yeah! Oh god! I loved feeling your cum slide down my throat and fill my mouth, Nate! I loved looking up at my son's face while you spewed your incestuous seed into my mouth and filled my belly! Ohhhhmmmmm! Yes! Fuck!" Abigail replied with a deep mewl.

The two continued to fuck hard and fast, Nathan's groin slapping against his mother's tight, smooth ass with each thrust.

"Ugh fuck! Yes! Unnnnngh! I wish...damn!...I wish I'd have gotten you topless while you were sucking my dick! I would have loved to watch your tits jiggle as you slammed your mouth up and down my hard cock, mom!" Nathan growled and Abigail groaned deeply, clinging harder to the bed.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck me, Nate! Oh yes, fuck me! Ohhhh baby yeeeeessssssss! Ohhhhh you're so fucking deep and big! Oh my god!!" Abigail moaned vociferously, slamming back onto his invading dick as Nathan thrust forward powerfully. "I...ummmmohhhhhhh...I can't believe you massaged my tits while me and your dad were sunbathing! Ohhhhh! YES! OH YES! OHHHHHH! MORE! OHHH! FUCK! Mmmmmm! And that you grabbed them in the pool while he was so close by! He could have seen!"

"I know! That was so hot, wasn't it? Fuck! I love your tits! I just couldn't not get a hold of them when I had the chance. And with dad there it was just hotter. I want to play with your tits while dad is there watching TV or something. I want to suck on them right behind his back, mom!" Nathan groaned and Abigail shuddered lustfully.

"You can do anything you want to me, Nate! I'm yours to feel, suck, and fuck whenever you want! My tits are all yours baby. Feel them and fuck them all the time!" Abigail replied erotically.

That turned Nathan on more and he tightened his grip on her hips, yanking her back and forth with each of his thrusts powerfully.

"Ohhhhh! I can't believe what you did in the kitchen too! Mmmmmm! You almost fucked me right when your father was outside! Oh god, I would have loved that! Mmmmm! I would have screamed so loud!" Abigail purred again and Nathan growled wordlessly.

"I could barely hold back, mom, I wanted you so badly! I needed you...that's why I couldn't wait as soon as we got in here!" He replied illicitly and Abigail glanced over her shoulder, her long raven hair falling over the other as she smiled wickedly at him.

"Mmmmm! I love how turned on you are and how you've just taken me! It makes me so hot to be just taken by my own son like this, right when he wants me!" Abigail mewed lustfully as she eyed him up, all toned and chiselled, with burning eyes. "I was so hot for you," She panted breathlessly as she was fucked mercilessly, "That's why I had to tease you while you were helping your dad with the shelves. Mmmm! Ohhh! I loved your eyes on me while your dad didn't notice!"

"Fuck!!" Nathan shouted out, pleasure surging along his fat cock from the sensitive head, "I almost jumped you in the lounge when you did that! Ungh, fuck, mom! I could barely resist you in front of dad. I was drooling like a motherfucker!"

"You ARE a mother fucker, Nate! And I love you for it." Abigail purred as she hung her head again, revelling in the intense pleasure coursing through her hot, sexy body as Nathan fucked her ruthlessly from behind.

"And you're an incestuous mom, now. You're letting your own son have sex with you, unprotected, and loving it! And this isn't even the first time, so you can't even pretend it's an accident. You wanted this. You got it." Nathan replied hungrily as he rammed home into her pussy again and again. His big balls slammed against her clit as they swung beneath them.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuucccccckkkkk! That's so hot! Mmmmm!" Abigail groaned loudly, shuddering as her own orgasm began to build up on her, "I've wanted you to fuck me, Nate, so badly! I've wanted you to fuck me since last night! I could barely walk this morning I was so horny! When you touched my waist in the kitchen this morning I almost melted onto the floor. God, I needed you! FUCK! I need this so badly! FUCK ME!"

Nathan grinned at that, hearing what he had hoped to hear. She was his now, always and forever. She would let him fuck her whenever and however he wanted to. His own mother. His sexy slut. His groupie.

"God, mom, I needed you too! I woke up with such a hard-on. I thought last night was the best dream I'd ever had, and I wanted to live it again! I wanted you so much, I've barely been able to keep my hands off you all day! And you've seen how that's gone!" He growled harshly as he fucked into her remorselessly.

"Oh god! Yes! Ohhmmmm! Nnnngghhhh! Uh, uh, uh! I...ohhhh....I loved how you fucked me last night. With your dad upstairs asleep. I needed you to fuck me again when your dad was awake and he could hear us! It's just too fucking hot! Mmmm!" Abigail moaned lusciously.

"Yeah! I want dad to hear who owns you now, mom! I want him to hear how much bigger and better I am than him! How you love sex with me more than with him! How you're letting your own son fuck you without a condom!" Nathan almost roared and Abigail squealed in excitement.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She moaned loudly and Nathan pounded into her harder and faster, his ass almost a blur.

1...89101112...15