The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a second thought their lips mashed together and their tongues danced into each other's mouths, slashing and flailing around one another in a passionate but stock still kiss as Nathan held her from behind.

Abigail's eyes never left her husband at first, and then as the kiss enhanced she closed her eyes and melted back against her son. For a minute or two the pair kissed lovingly, like girlfriend and boyfriend rather than mother and son, and then Nathan broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers.

"God, I want you!" He whispered hornily and breathily.

"Mmmm, I want you too." Abigail replied just as softly, looking up at him from where she had her head turned back to him.

Nathan let his eyes linger on hers for a moment and then he let go of her arms. Abigail's hands slowly sank to her sides, but Nathan's remained where they were. At first, anyway. Then they slid up her flat stomach, under the water, and cupped her luscious tits beneath the surface.

Squeezing he pulled her back against him, onto his raging hard-on. He played with her tits as he looked into her eyes and Abigail shuddered, biting her bottom lip as she stared back with lust into his.

For a few minutes the pair remained frozen with only the son's hands moving on his mother's tits, squeezing, mauling, and playing with her pliable, soft but firm breasts over her small bikini.

Then Abigail turned to look back at Mason - lying prone still - and relished the feel of her son massaging and groping her tits roughly while his father lay just a few feet away.

Moaning softly, Abigail smiled naughtily at her husband and leaned back against her son, arching her back so he had a better grip of her tits. He squeezed hard, sinking his fingers into her pliant globes, and then all of a sudden he let go.

His hands moved down and around to his own trunks. Abigail felt him move around and then suddenly he pulled the top of his trunks down, freeing his monster cock and placing it against her bikini-clad ass.

Abigail shuddered violently and breathed in sharply. Then she felt his hands on her bikini bottoms from behind and she knew what he was doing...

...For a brief moment the 36-year-old brunette mother froze and let him pull her bikini bottoms to the side and then she quickly turned her head to look at him with bright, wide eyes.

"Nathan, we can't." She whispered urgently.

Abigail could feel the tension in her son as he froze at her words. She knew in his horny state he didn't understand.

"Your father's right there." She said softly, but no less needily.

Those words seemed to get through to the young man and he looked up at his father's lounger and then stared down behind her back at where his dick was so close - so beautifully close - to penetrating her from behind.

"But you gave me a blowjob when he was close by." Nathan said raggedly, clearly on edge and needing this more than ever.

"That was different." Abigail replied and fought every fibre of her being that called out to just shut up and let this happen.

She smiled warmly and turned around to face him.

That just placed his naked cock at her bikini-covered pussy. And boy, did she feel it!

"Do you really think I'd be able to keep quiet while we have sex, with your big cock?" She asked him amusedly, and more than a touch breathily, as she looked up at him.

For a moment Nathan froze, thinking, desperate to bury himself in the warm hole that was so close to his naked dick. And then he smiled and laughed softly.

"I guess not. You were loud last night." He said humorously as he finally lifted his head to look at her. His eyes shone with lust and desire.

"Exactly." Abigail replied with a soft laugh, "We need to be somewhere away from your dad, not right next to him. We were in a different part of the house last night and he was asleep. He'd know instantly what we were doing if we had sex right here, right now."

Nathan nodded and reluctantly fished his cock back into his trunks.

"We need to find somewhere soon or get dad out of the house. I need you so badly." He said urgently and Abigail smiled at the same desire that was flowing through her.

"We will find a way." She said soothingly and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

Nathan stayed frozen to the spot, unable to move lest he slam his mother against the side of the pool and fuck her anyway. He needed her so badly!

With a warm smile, Abigail patted his cheek and then let her hand run down his face and onto his chiselled chest. Resting there for a moment she pulled away reluctantly.

"Now's not the time though. But we will have sex today. We'll find a way." She promised gently and Nathan nodded.

With that she turned away and walked to the edge of the pool. Climbing out, Nathan watched as she walked back to her lounger and lay down, sunbathing.

For a good half an hour Nathan couldn't move. Partly because he didn't trust himself not to rush his mother, but also because his boner was so big and hard that he didn't dare let his dad see it. He would wonder why it was so big after he had been in the pool with his mother!

So, he remained standing in the pool, calming down for a while. At least until his hard-on was just a big bulge in his trunks anyway, and then he moved towards the edge. As he did so he watched as his mother stood up from the lounger.

Standing in the water Nathan watched as his mother made her way towards the house. Before she opened the door to the kitchen he was moving out of the pool and following her, his trunks bulging with a straining hard-on.

As he entered the kitchen, he closed the door behind him and saw his mother drinking some juice. He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her waist. Abigail jumped a little and then turned around in his hands.

She was about to say something but instead she smiled. Then Nathan, staring into her eyes, backed her against the counter. She jumped up and opened her legs, spreading them around his waist as she placed her glass on the counter beside her.

"Your dad is just outside, remember." She said pleasantly. Her eyes burning with fire.

"He's not here." Was all Nathan had to say back.

Abigail's smile broadened.

"Mmmmhmmm." She murmured and then Nathan leaned his face into hers and mashed his lips against hers.

Kissing her softly but firmly, Nathan parted his lips and slid his tongue into his mother's mouth so that his could dance with hers in an incestuous kiss. A kiss like only Abigail and Mason should do, but it was mother and son instead.

For a few minutes the two kissed, Nathan's hands sliding down onto Abigail's hips and bare thighs, groping and caressing her soft, smooth skin. God, she felt incredible!

Abigail's legs tightened around Nathan's waist and pulled him closer to her and her arms snaked around his neck, pulling his face into hers. His big dick poked at her bikini-covered pussy and his lips wetly smashed into hers, her big tits brushing against his bare chest.

Uncaring that Mason might see them through the window, the incestuous lovers kissed passionately. Abigail's hands slid down Nathan's broad back and ran up his chiselled chest. The feel of his hard muscles sending waves of lust into her already wet pussy.

Nathan moaned into his mother's mouth and reached for the strings of her bikini. He was about to pull the bow open and slide her bikini bottoms off when Abigail reached for his hand and grabbed it.

"Uh-uh. Your dad would hear us from here. Remember, big cock and me don't make for a quiet time." She said as she broke the kiss.

"We could go up to my room. He wouldn't hear us if he was down here then. At least if he had the TV on anyway." Nathan replied hornily.

Abigail smiled again and rested her forehead against his.

"I want to, but he might wander upstairs with nothing to do. Who knows if he would watch TV long enough. You fuck me for a long time, remember?" She said playfully.

Nathan grinned at that. He knew how good he was after last night, and he knew how much his mom wanted a repeat of that.

"Well, you could let me put it inside of you..." Nathan began to tease as he leaned in to kiss her neck softly, his fingers running down to gently play with her pussy over her bikini bottoms.

"You know damn well that you'd fuck me if I let you do that." Abigail sighed contentedly with a small, throaty laugh.

"I want you so badly!" Nathan replied frustratedly, "Why can't dad go out for an hour? Can't you send him on an errand or something?"

Abigail's laugh was amused and horny, both because she could tell just how turned on Nathan was and from what he was suggesting.

"Mmmm..." She moaned as his lips continued to kiss her neck, god it felt good, "If I could think of something I would! But there is no reason for him to go out!"

Nathan cinched her waist with his hands, leaving her pussy to throb as his heaving dick pressed hard against it.

"If I don't get to fuck you soon I'm just going to fuck you in front of him!" He said as he bit her neck hard.

Abigail moaned deeply, not caring if Mason heard, and pulled his head down onto her neck. For a long moment the two were just frozen there and then Nathan let go of his mother's neck and leaned back.

"I can't get enough of you." He said hoarsely, his throat tightening from how turned on he was.

"I need you inside me soon. We can wait till he goes to bed tonight. We can make it that long." Abigail replied, and Nathan felt despair well up inside him.

That was a long time to wait! And he was so turned on already!

A flicker of movement was all the warning he had. Nathan reluctantly let go of his mother's waist and moved back. Abigail instantly knew why he moved and slipped from the counter back onto her feet, grabbing her glass as she breathed heavy at almost being caught with her son between her legs.

Just as she lifted the glass to her lips the door to the backyard opened and Mason walked in.

"God, it's hot out there!" Nathan's father said as he entered the kitchen, "If I'd stayed out a moment longer I'd be toast."

Nathan smiled weakly and arranged his hands surreptitiously in front of his bulging trunks.

"It's a lot cooler in the shade here after being out there." Abigail replied as if she hadn't been pressed against her son's big cock just moments before.

"Just what I need." Mason responded, "This and a nice cool drink."

Walking over to the refrigerator, Mason opened the door and took out a beer.

"This is exactly what I need." He said as he placed the condensation-dripping surface to his head.

Nathan shared a look with his mother. She looked back with sympathy and a twinkle in her eye. She knew how desperate he was. She felt the same.

"Honey, are you heading out anywhere today?" She asked suddenly and chanced a glance at Nathan, with a significant look, before she looked back to her husband.

"Me? Can't think why I would. Why, do we need anything?" Mason answered good-naturedly.

Nathan felt his hopes dash. Unless his mother could think of something.

For a moment it looked like she would. She stood there, thoughts racing in her big brown eyes and Nathan knew that she was trying to think of something that they might need. Anything to get his dad out of the house for an hour so they could fuck!

Then his hopes were dashed again.

"Oh, nothing. No. I just wondered." Abigail replied and Nathan sighed quietly as Abigail gave him a consolatory glance.

"No, I've got nothing that needs to be done anytime soon." Mason said as he opened his beer and took a swig, then grinned at them both, "Except that shelving unit. Which I suppose we'd better get to if we want it done today."

Nathan sighed heavier and once more his mother gave him a consolatory look.

Mason just grinned at his son.

"No getting out of it, Nate. You did say you'd help me with it." He said cheerily.

"I know." Nathan replied knowingly and reluctantly.

"Soonest started, soonest done." Mason chimed up and clapped Nathan on the shoulder.

Nathan looked at his dad and smiled resignedly.

"Well if you two are going to get started, I'm going to put a t-shirt on. It is a little chilly in here after being outside." Nathan's mother said happily, and she finished her drink before heading over to the dishwasher and placing the glass inside.

"Ok, babe. I'll see you in a bit." Mason said in reply.

"You will." Abigail said to him lovingly, and then added with a hooded look at her son that his father missed, "And so will you."

Nathan watched with boner-aching pain as his mother, in her tight, skimpy bikini swayed out of the kitchen and left him and his father alone. Couldn't of his dad just have had something to get from out of the house!? He would have given anything to have his dad gone right then!

"Let's get to work." Mason said, stirring Nathan out of his reverie, before he moved towards the hallway and the lounge.

Nathan rolled his shoulders and shouted after him.

"Dad, maybe I should get changed too. I'm in my trunks." He called out as his father walked through the door.

"You're covered enough. Don't let your pride get in the way of doing what you promised." Mason barked back and Nathan sighed again.

Then he straightened. He had promised. And he couldn't do anything about his father being here. He just had to wait to fuck his father's wife a little longer. Maybe when his dad was asleep tonight? The thought of waiting that long made his boner want to cry.

Heading through into the lounge, Nathan saw his father already with the big shelving box and his tools. Walking over he knelt on the floor and waited for his dad to unpack the bits and pieces that they would need to build the unit.

It was about ten minutes later, as Nathan and his dad had bits of wood, screws, and fittings all over the floor, that Abigail walked into the lounge. At first Nathan didn't see her, then she spoke.

"Anything need doing?" She asked no one in particular.

Nathan looked up with his father, only he had to keep his jaw from dropping.

His mother was still in her bikini only she had on top a low-cut t-shirt that hung to her mid-thighs. It showed off her slender waist perfectly as it outlined her voluptuous tits and well-rounded hips and nipped in at her midriff. It delved deliciously down to reveal a good couple of inches of cleavage and hung down to show her full tits in their bikini-clad glory whenever she leaned over.

The hidden but not disguised attribute of the t-shirt just emphasised Abigail's sexiness even more than when she had just been wearing the bikini. And knowing that her slenderness and tightness was hidden just below such flimsy garments had Nathan's dick once more standing to attention. He was glad that he was kneeling down with his arms on his legs!

"Nothing for you, babe." Mason replied before he turned back towards the unit pieces.

Abigail nodded before she noticed Nathan still ogling her and staring. She smiled impishly at that and leaned over with her hands on her knees. The t-shirt hung down, revealing her luscious tits, and Nathan felt his dick strain against his trunks hard.

"Anything I can get you, Nate?" She asked with so much insinuation.

Nathan couldn't think straight for a moment. Right then the only thing he could think that he wanted was her! But he couldn't exactly say that with his dad right there. So, he tried to think as fast as he could.

"A drink." He squeaked out breathily and almost squinted. He hoped his father hadn't noticed.

Mason hadn't - after all, why would he suspect that his own son had the hots for his wife, Nathan's own mother?

Abigail's smile was slow and simmering and she almost giggled from seeing his reaction to her flirting right in front of Mason. Not that her husband would think that was what she was doing. It was just a hot day - perfect for such an outfit.

"I'll get you a beer. Looks like you could do with one. Doing a manly job like a...big...grown man." She teased in reply and ran her hands up and down her bare thighs.

"T-thanks, mom." Nathan said with passion shaking his voice. He emphasised the last word and Abigail's eyes flamed into lust-fuelled horniness.

Straightening, Abigail swayed out of the lounge - Nathan's eyes glued to her barely hidden ass. Mason was still looking at the unit - moving this bit about or picking that bit up to check where it went - and so he didn't notice his son's perving. Nathan was glad because he couldn't have torn his eyes away from his mother's hot body if his father had noticed!

With her gone, however, Nathan quickly got a hold of himself and turned towards the job at hand. The two of them began sorting out bits and pieces when Abigail returned, swaying into the lounge sexily once more.

"Here you go, sweetie." Abigail said juicily as she handed him a beer.

Nathan grinned as he looked up at her, as if he had gotten the cream, and said, "Thanks, mom."

"Anything for my son." His mother replied sexily and winked at him to show she meant just that.

Nathan almost panted out of his mouth. Then she slipped over to the sofa and sat down, crossing her gorgeous, smooth legs and watching them.

It took a moment for Nathan to look back at what he was doing after that.

For some time, as the father and son duo worked out what they needed to do for the shelving unit, Nathan kept glancing up at his mother's legs and chest and face, hoping to catch glimpses of her beneath her t-shirt. Abigail just sat there, smiling insinuatingly at him when Mason wasn't looking and running a finger down her breasts or legs, or biting on one finger as she looked at him.

Knowing full well what she was doing, Nathan struggled to keep his hard on hidden and that seemed to amuse the horny housewife even more and she just doubled down on playing with him; bending over when he looked, opening her legs, or shifting so that her tight ass was peeking out of her t-shirt.

Nathan felt hornier and hornier by the second and his need to fuck his mother just grew. How did she handle being as horny as he was and not doing anything? Just flirting like that!? Making his dick all hard and relentless? Nathan had no idea, but he knew that he couldn't wait until Mason was asleep to get her. He had to think of something. And fast.

Just as he thought he was going to burst and cum all over his trunks, his mother pushed it even further.

"Oh, you've got that line all wrong darling..." She said to him as he was holding something for his father to line up. "...Here, let me help you." She added as she scooted down from the sofa and came to kneel beside him.

Nathan was about to ask what he had done wrong - he couldn't see it, he was perfectly in line as far as he could tell! - when his mother leaned over, her tits almost spilling out of her t-shirt, and she pressed herself against his arm as she took his hands and adjusted what he had been holding.

Not that she needed to, as far as Nathan could tell, but it was all just an excuse to get close to him while his father was nearby.

Abigail pressed her tits against his arm and ran her fingers through his as she moved to hold the wood he was holding for his father. Instantly Nathan felt his dick struggle to be contained. That only got worse as he looked at her as she gazed at him lovingly and hornily.

"You see?" She said huskily, "You have to know how to handle wood properly, like me."

Nathan could only murmur 'uh-huh' in response, he was too horny! The look in her eyes was predatory and needy. She whispered 'fuck me' with those beautiful brown orbs.

Nathan only wished he could. His brain wracked for how he could!

Then as his dad began to screw into the wood he and his mother held, well, she held his hands more than the wood, but it was the same thing dammit, Nathan felt as his mother's hands slid up his arms and onto his chest.

1...678910...15