The Groupie Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day, mother and son try to get time alone.
51.5k words
4.7
39.6k
144
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Groupie, Ch. 2

By The_Shadow_Rising

The Next Day

The sun rose on a sleepy Shorehaven that had been playing all night. The warmth in the air began to rise and the cloudless sky pearled a bright blue before long. It was a glorious day. And after the night before it seemed ripe for opportunities.

It was a day of adventure...and sex. Women who had been on their hands and knees the night before were curled up asleep, unaware of what this day would hold for them. Girlfriends who had been fucked by their boyfriends' rivals were naked and ready to be railed once again. Wives who had their husbands' best friends pounding them into the mattress were groaning again as they rode those men into oblivion. Sisters sucked off their brothers...and in one household a mother who had been fucked to delirium the night before stirred.

That household was the Thomas household. And that mother was Abigail Thomas. The beautiful, raven-haired knockout lay asleep in her bed next to her husband Mason, while her son - Nathan - the man who had rocked her world just a few hours before, lay exhausted in his bed a few rooms down the hallway.

The night had been kind to the mother and son. Not so much to the sleeping, unaware father. But oh the sex had been glorious. The first time that the pair had committed incest...and Nathan had cum down his mother's throat and deep into her unprotected pussy after fucking her brains out on the sofa in the spacious lounge.

After their illicit encounter the pair had quietly, and separately, made their way upstairs to sleep. Abigail stripping down to her underwear so she could pull on her sleeping t-shirt before she climbed into bed with Mason. No sooner had her head hit the pillow than the well-fucked mother slipped into unconsciousness and dreamt happy dreams, perfectly content and satisfied.

The sun had risen for a couple of hours before its light and warmth stirred Abigail to awaken. The beautiful 36-year-old mother raised her arm to place it over her eyes as the sunlight shone through the curtains and caught her face. Mumbling to herself her big brown eyes flitted open slowly as sleep slipped away from her.

For a moment she just lay there, in a daze from waking up, but feeling perfectly content like she had never felt before. Every muscle felt relaxed and calm and her pussy felt warm and tingly. She hadn't slept like that in a long time. And boy had she needed every second of it.

Slowly stirring, Abigail lowered her arm across her duvet-covered chest and looked over to Mason beside her. Her loving husband was fast asleep, mouth open, and snoring like a bone saw. Abigail smiled, in love, and reached a hand over to trace her husband's fine features.

That was when memory crashed home. Thoughts of Nathan, her own 18-year-old son, slamming his cock in and out of her tightly gripping mouth as she sucked him off. Of him pounding her pussy into the sofa the night before, without a condom, before he pushed her over the coffee table and fucked her until he emptied his balls deep inside her. Memories of how she had felt every second of it. Of how and what had led up to it throughout the night. Of Nathan's hands on her tits, squeezing and mauling and her shivering because it felt so good. And of Abigail screaming her lungs out because the sex had been so good.

As she stared at her sleeping husband's face, memory flooded through the hot 36-year-old and a small smile curved her soft lips.

Mason was unaware of what had happened the night before. That much was obvious. He wouldn't be sound asleep if he had known his wife had had sex with their son. Which meant that she had gotten away with it. Gotten away with incest. And the best sex of her life.

Boy, did that feel good! And from how she felt, she had never been so satisfied in all of her life!

Abigail didn't feel regret at all. She knew she should feel guilty, for cheating on her husband as well as for having incestuous sex with her son! But she didn't. If anything she felt happier. Closer to Nathan than ever before. And more of a woman and mother than ever before. Mason had never fucked her like Nathan had - with such lust and youthful abandon. Nathan had pounded her. Mason only ever made love to her.

So she didn't feel guilty. She felt content and happy. And she knew that she would want to do it again. When, she had no idea. She was used to sex being every now and then with Mason. And she would have to time it so that she and Nathan wouldn't be caught. But she was sure she wanted to do it again.

She had no doubt that Nathan would too after how horny he was for her last night. And if he felt guilty or reluctant, well, she would just have to flirt with him and see if she could awaken the monster inside his pants once again!

That thought twisted the brunette's smile into a wicked grin. Oh her son had such a wonderful cock. Nice and big and thick. Mmmm. She couldn't wait to feel that thing stretching her pussy and pounding her once again!

But she would have to wait, and she had no idea how long for, so it was best to calm down.

Stretching, Abigail leaned over to kiss her husband on the forehead - the same lips that had been around his son's cock hours earlier. She then pulled the covers aside and stood up. Stretching again so that the long t-shirt rose up and arched over her voluptuous breasts, Abigail pulled the t-shirt up and tossed it onto the chair in the corner.

Naked except for her panties, Abigail padded over to the en-suite door and turned on the shower. Grabbing a towel, she headed into the en-suite and closed the door behind her, not locking it in case Mason woke up a little frisky.

Stepping into the shower she felt the warm water rain down on her back. Turning around she let the water wash over her large tits, where she could still feel her son's hands on them and run down her flat stomach onto her well-fucked pussy.

The shower felt good, and Abigail washed away all the sweat from the night before and freshened herself up with rose-scented soap. Washing her hair, she stood in the falling water for a while longer just daydreaming of the night before as she let her hands wander all over her naked body. Fuck, but she felt good!

Nathan had really done her well. And fuck but she felt her pussy cry out for more of his attention! She almost let her fingers slip into her pussy as she stood there letting the water run down her, but it wouldn't have felt half as good as when Nathan had been pounding her!

Abigail secretly wished that Mason would wake up, walk into the en-suite, and just take her in the shower. He may not be as good at sex as his son was, but he did have a nice cock and Abigail needed that right now. But sadly, Mason didn't stir and fulfil her dreams and so Abigail was left humming all over and desperately trying to ignore it.

Sighing to herself, Abigail reluctantly turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Folding the towel around her sexy body she dried her hair with another towel and then headed back through into the bedroom.

Mason had rolled over but he was still sound asleep and so Abigail turned to the wardrobe and began sorting through clothes. What to wear today? She wondered. It felt like it was going to be another scorcher of a day and so she felt like wearing less than normal.

That just turned the beautiful brunette on even more. She was going to wear less around her son after their night of passion. Would he still be eager for her? Or would he regret what happened and act weirdly around her? Abigail hoped it was the former but would deal with the latter if it came up. She didn't think it would seeing as how Nathan had been the one to instigate things last night, but she was a mother and she was always prepared to help her son be happy.

Seeing what she wanted to wear, Abigail took each piece out of the wardrobe and placed them on the bed. Then she found her hairdryer and began to dry her hair properly, not caring that the noise might wake Mason up. It didn't, but still if she was up, he should be too.

Once dry, Abigail stood up and let her towel fall to her feet. She reached for her white lace panties and slipped them on, then took up her matching white lace bra and hooked it around her, pulling it into place to support her full tits before sliding the straps up her arms.

Then she reached for a pair of pale purple shorts and stepped into those, slipping them up so that they formed around her tight ass and showed off her long, smooth legs perfectly. After that, all the was left was an over-sized grey t-shirt, with a picture of a rainbow and a cute bear on it, that she pulled over her head. The t-shirt hung over her big 34E tits beautifully, showing off their full size and round shape, and how far they came out from her chest.

All in all she looked sexy, but in a toned down kind of way. And most of all she felt cool with the shorts and baggy t-shirt on. She wondered what her son would think of her legs after they had been wrapped around his waist earlier the night before. Or what he would think of the silhouette of her tits in the hanging t-shirt. She hoped his 18-year-old cock jumped to attention. God, she needed sex so badly!

Trying to ignore the humming in her pussy, Abigail bit her bottom lip and tossed her washing in the wash bin before she headed out the bedroom door. Walking passed Nathan's room she was almost tempted to go in...maybe ride his dick until her husband woke up. Though who knew when that would be and she didn't want to get caught! That and she had no idea what Nathan's reaction to her would be yet. So she thought it best to wait to see him naturally.

And so Abigail made her way down stairs, all the while feeling her pussy churn and beg for big, hard cock that only her son could provide.

- - -

The sun was up and dancing in the sky when Nathan Thomas woke up from his deep sleep. He had slept like a log yesterday after using so much of his energy at the gig...and then after it. The night with his mother, he recalled as his eyes began to stir open, had left him drained - literally, in his balls and in how much oomph he had when he had climbed the stairs to bed.

Even so a wide smile crept on to Nathan's face as he remembered what had happened just a few hours ago. He had had sex with his mother. His hot, knockout brunette mother. She had sucked his dick until he came down her throat and on her face, and then he had proceeded to dick her good until he came inside her. Her big tits had been his to play with and he had finally saw her naked. She had been his to do what he wanted with...and boy, had he.

Nathan's big, 10-inch dick engorged at the memories and the first thought he had was just how he couldn't wait to get his mom back in bed with him! That was when another thought hit him. Did she want to be with him again or did she regret what happened now she had slept on it?

The only way he was going to find out would be when he saw her next. That thought gave him butterflies in his stomach. Partly from being excited at the prospect and partly from being worried she would reject him.

And he still had his dad to deal with! Nathan's father had no idea what had happened between Nathan and his wife, and if Nathan had any input he wouldn't find out. But there was no way that Nathan would pass up the opportunity to have sex with his mother again if he could. He just had to be more careful. That was difficult when your mother looked like Abigail Thomas!

Pushing off his duvet cover, Nathan shifted his legs out of bed and sat up. For a moment he sat there thinking, about the night before, about how much he had enjoyed it, and about how much he hoped his mother wanted round two like he did. He wanted to see her. He wanted to avoid her just in case she didn't. How could she feel knowing she'd had sex with her own son now that rationality had set in? A nervous butterfly rampaged through his stomach.

Taking a deep breath, Nathan stood and reached for some clothes. He had to find out sooner or later. It might as well be now.

He pulled on some loose jean-like combat trousers and a band t-shirt, he wasn't sure which one, it was just lying around and the closest at hand. Looking in the mirror he combed his hair and styled it just right before he headed out of his room and into the bathroom to get washed and cleaned up.

Once done, Nathan headed downstairs nervously.

The first room he came to was empty. The lounge. The scene of the incestuous 'crime' of the night before. Flashbacks appeared in his mind of him and his mother going at it like rabbits and his dick hardened once again. Fuck, but she had been insatiable! And so fucking good!

Breathing steadily - he felt sort of light-headed - Nathan turned towards the kitchen and walked through.

That was when he saw her.

Abigail Thomas stood with her back to him at one of the counters, her long smooth legs framed in what he could just about tell were purple shorts beneath a grey t-shirt. Her back looked slender and her waist looked just as small and slim as the day before when he had held it as he fucked her from behind. Her long, dark hair cascaded down her back as she took a drink from a glass.

She looked delectable. She made Nathan's dick spring up instantly. And this was just the back view of her. Around the front he knew that she had those massive 34E tits that would be straining against the material of her t-shirt. And the most beautiful face he had ever seen, with big brown eyes ready to swallow him whole or set his pulse - and dick - racing.

His heart beat faster. Which side was she on? Anything he did now could be a mistake, but he had to do something. She was his mother. He couldn't avoid her forever.

That was when a thought came to him. She was dressed casually. And in shorts for that matter. If she had been feeling awkward surely she would have dressed in something more conservative, or at least something less showy?

Whether it was that that convinced him or just his dick leading the way, Nathan didn't know, but he found himself walking silently towards her. Once he reached her he stood directly behind her and then gently placed his hands on her slender waist.

Abigail didn't jump, she just placed her glass down and half-turned her head towards him. She couldn't see him from how she held her head, it was more of a comfort gesture than anything else, but suddenly she gasped as Nathan pressed himself against her ass, forcing his big, hard cock into her ass cheeks.

Before she could say anything about who she thought it was - though she had to have known from the size of his cock. Nathan knew from last night that his father wasn't anywhere near his length or girth - Nathan turned his mother around.

Abigail's eyes widened as she looked at him smiling down at her and she parted her soft, pink lips.

"Nathan." Was all she said in a breathless whisper. Then she cleared her voice and added, "Nathan, I wanted to talk to you about las..."

That was all she managed to get out as Nathan leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

There wasn't a moment's struggle in the beautiful mother. She literally stood frozen for a moment as Nathan firmly pressed his lips against hers and then she sighed a breath from her nose and literally melted against him. His hands on her waist seemed to be the only thing that held her up.

Parting his lips, Nathan kissed his mother, slipping his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers gently. The two made out wetly, their slippery caress filling the room with wet slucking noises.

Fireworks shot off in both of their heads - and bodies - at the confirmation from each other that the other wanted them still. Nathan, for his part, felt euphoria and instant hot thoughts of where this would lead. He wanted his mother now and he had to have her.

As they kissed, their tongues lashing and lancing around each other, one of Nathan's hands slipped down to hold on to his mother's tight ass, squeezing and pulling her against his rigid hard-on.

Abigail moaned into Nathan's mouth at that feeling against her stomach and her hands reached up to twine about his neck lovingly as she kissed him back passionately.

For a good while the two made out and Nathan enjoyed his mother's ass before suddenly Nathan reached down with his other hand to grab her ass and then lifted Abigail up, walking her backwards before plonking her on the edge of the counter she had been standing at.

Abigail kissed him back furiously, breathily moaning into his mouth as she spread her legs, allowing him and his big cock inside, before wrapping them around his legs.

"Nathan, your father..." Abigail breathed between a kiss, but Nathan just mashed his lips to hers once more, cutting her off and making out with her stronger.

"What about him?" He answered dismissively, which turned Abigail on even more and she kissed him back vigorously.

Her hands were picking at his t-shirt neck and his were sliding up her back to rest above her t-shirt-covered bra strap, when suddenly they heard someone coming down the stairs.

Breaking the kiss the two separated so fast that it might have been a dream that they had been kissing in the first place, and Abigail hopped down from the counter, wiping her lips and breathily turning to quickly grab her glass from the work surface.

It seemed like it had been just in time, as no sooner had they separated than Mason, Nathan's father, came walking jovially into the kitchen.

"Whoa, look what I've caught here!" Mason said as he stopped and looked at the pair.

Abigail's breathing quickened at that and she glanced at Nathan, who looked quickly at her, before she looked back questioningly to her husband.

"My gorgeous wife and my strapping son!" Mason announced happily, grinning as he looked at the pair of them.

Relief flooded through Abigail and Nathan as one, and the two of them smiled a little nervously back at Mason.

"You two look like you've been caught with your hands in the cookie jar!" Mason quipped as he noted their enflamed cheeks and wide-eyed looks.

"You just startled us, that's all." Abigail said as she walked over towards him and gave him a hug and a kiss.

Mason hugged her back, squeezed her waist gently, and then let her go as he headed over towards the cupboard to grab a drink.

As he did, Nathan thought of something that made his dick harden again.

With a secretive, mischievous smile the 18-year-old moved behind his mother, keeping his eyes on his father to see what he did, and when Mason opened the cupboard door Nathan took hold of his mother's waist.

Abigail jumped a little at the sudden touch and looked over her shoulder with an urgent look as if to say that she wondered what he was doing. Nathan just gave her an impish grin and reached up with his hands until he took her big tits in each hand and squeezed hard.

Mason didn't see a thing as he was looking in the cupboard for a glass, but that didn't stop Abigail from looking shocked at Nathan and whispering for him to stop. Though she did so with eyes that suddenly blazed as hot as her pussy pulsed at how blatant her son was being with her in front of her unaware husband.

"Oh, Nathan, I'll need you to help me today. I've got a shelving unit that needs putting together." Mason said as he reached for a glass.

Nathan looked from his shocked but horny mother, who looked with him, back to his father as his hands bounced his mother's tits up and down in his palms.

"Ok, dad. Anything you and mom need." He said eagerly.

"Good lad." Mason replied as he took a glass down, closed the cupboard, and turned towards the refrigerator to grab some juice.

Nathan cast a quick glance at his mother who was watching Mason avidly as she stood there and let her son play with her tits right in the kitchen behind her husband's back.