The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't. I have more working out to do tonight. I won't be late." Nathan said with a playful glance at his mother.

"Night, honey." Abigail said to him, "I'll see you later." She added with a meaningful stare.

She wished that she could kiss him - properly - but with Mason there she couldn't get away with it. That and her legs still barely held her up - their wobbling and bow-shapedness still hadn't been noticed by Mason! - and she knew if she kissed her son right then she may end up on the floor!

So, instead Abigail turned with her husband and walked into the kitchen towards the back door. She felt good about herself and more confident now she knew Nathan wanted to continue having sex with her as much as she did with him.

She felt good about how the day had turned out as a whole...and she more than looked forward to what the night promised later on!

Still, she had a pussy and womb full of cum and she would be getting more later. Though she thought she'd let her son cum on her face and tits this time, maybe, unless he wanted to fill her up again! He had a thing for cumming in his mother that was just too damn hot!

As Abigail felt the warmth of the sun hit her, she smiled to herself contentedly as her legs barely carried her outside. She had begun her adventure the night before, but now it had really begun. And she looked forward to everything that was to cum next...

---TO BE CONTINUED...---