The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, fuck me! Fuck me, Nathan! Ride my ass into this fucking bed!" Abigail groaned as she humped her ass up to meet every thrust of her son into her.

"You like this, mom? You're taking all of my dick, you horny slut! While dad's downstairs! You cheating whore! I love it!" Nathan grunted as he pounded her with his enormous shaft over and over.

Nathan could feel every inch of his mother's insides as he slid in and out of her rapidly. She felt incredible. It was like a hot, wet glove that opened to grip his cock and then clamped down, squeezing his shaft hard, and teasing his sensitive head.

The 18-year-old felt incredible. His mother looked instatiably sexy as she lay beneath him on her stomach and just took his dick. Her slender figure curved in all of the right places and was soft yet deliciously firm everywhere. It was like she was still in her twenties.

For Abigail, she could feel every vein and curve of her son's big cock as it rammed into her cervix and withdrew almost entirely before powerfully slamming back into her, driving her higher and wilder. She had just cum but she was feeling another orgasm building within her as she got fucked within an inch of her life.

Nathan just sped up and pounded her hard, fucking into her with all he could! His ass rocked back and forth, powerfully driving his cock in and out of his mother's tight hole, and his hands pushed her down onto the bed and gripped her hard as he held her waist and fucked her senseless.

Abigail was in heaven. And Nathan just couldn't believe his luck! He had had sex with his mother the night before, and now here he was again fucking her on her and his dad's bed, from behind, as she took all of his 10-inch, thick rod and begged for more!

"Oh, Nathan! Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! You're so fucking good at this! So much better than your dad! Ohhhhhhh! He's never fucked me like this! You're taking me like your dad never has! Oh yes! I want you to fuck me forever! Please don't ever stop fucking me, son! Oh my yes! Ohhhhhh!" Abigail moaned loudly, and Nathan grinned running his hands up her soft, slender back and onto her shoulders.

Gripping her hard he pulled her down onto his invading cock, relishing the feel of his mother's naked flesh beneath his hands.

Fuck, she was so hot! He couldn't believe he actually got to have sex with this busty beauty! Let alone that he got to have sex with his own mom! She was the best lay ever and she was by far the hottest woman he had ever seen, let alone been with! And she was all his. Even his dad couldn't compete with him!

"Ugh fuck, mom! Ungh! I'm riding your pussy like only dad is meant to! And you're loving it! Fuck! I can't believe I'm a mother fucker now! It's the best thing in the world and I can't wait to nail you everywhere around this house! I'm going to fuck you in the pool and in your shower! We're going to christen everywhere in this house with our incestuous fuck and then I'm going to fuck you outside where anyone could catch us!" Nathan growled, horny as fuck.

Abigail shuddered at everywhere he mentioned and felt a wave of lust pass through her at the thought of being used by her son for his pleasure like the slut she was for him now!

"Ohhhh...well, I am your groupie, Nate. It's only right that you fuck me senseless whenever you want! I just wish you'd have fucked me on stage in front of everyone!" Abigail moaned, and it was Nathan's turn to groan at the hotness of her suggestion.

"Fuck! That would have been so hot! Maybe next show, mom! I'm going to fuck you in front of everyone!" He said between clenched teeth and fucked harder and faster into his mom's pussy.

Abigail half-screamed in pleasure at the sudden burst of energy from her son and how good his dick felt inside her. She felt incredible and couldn't have moved if she had wanted to!

"Oh my god! I can't believe we had sex yesterday and are having sex again! Mmmmm! You're my son! Your dad is downstairs! And he thinks I'm his faithful loving wife, but you're here fucking me like a slut and making me beg for your big dick! You're using my pussy without a condom! Ohhhh gooooodddddd!" Abigail groaned in pleasure.

Nathan continued to pound down into her, sliding his slicked cock in and out like a wet piston that was going so fast and hard that it was sure to break the machine! Surely he couldn't keep this up! But it was his mom! And she was so hot! He just had to make the most of the situation as he could!

And so, the young man slammed himself into her and pulled her back onto his cock as each thrust drove her up on the bed into his hands. He finally let go of her shoulders and grabbed a handful of her hair, entwining his fingers into the dark raven strands. Pulling her head back, Abigail gurgled in pleasure and Nathan began to use his new leverage to really fuck her hard.

"Ungh! You're my mom and my slut! I love it! I can't get over how hot you are, mom, and how good you are at fucking! Shit! I'm going to cum soon and fill you up with all my sticky seed! You're going to get knocked up and have to live with me having a son and a brother!" Nathan groaned and Abigail squealed as best as she could while she was in such a position.

"Ohhh, you're so bad! Mmmmm! Fuck! Stretch my pussy, Nathan! Fuck me deep!" She moaned pleasurably.

"Yeah! I love it when you take my cock, mom! You're such a good girl, letting your son fuck you! I bet you can't wait for my cum, can you slut?" Nathan growled as he rammed into her, pulling her hair back.

"Ummmm! YES! Oh god...I want your cum, Nathan! I want you to cum in my pussy, baby! Fuck me and cum in me, like a good son!" Abigail groaned loudly, her voice stretched from how her head was pulled back.

Nathan grinned and continued to pound her into the bed. He wasn't done by a long shot, but he could feel his balls stirring. The way she was positioned just squeezed his cock and tingled his sensitive tip. He couldn't wait to empty into her. It was going to be so hot again, just like last night, cumming inside his mother!

Ramming home Nathan finally let go of her hair and once more grabbed hold of her slender waist. The place his hands felt most at home, other than on her big tits. He would fuck her until she couldn't walk. Then watch as she tried to walk in front of his father. That would be such a turn on. He may just have to fuck his mother again afterwards.

- - -

"Give it to me, Nate! Fuck me harder and deeper! Oh yes! You're so fucking big in me right now! Oh god!" Abigail Thomas moaned as she took all of her son's cock.

Nathan just growled and grunted, occasionally moaning or groaning with how good his mother's pussy felt. Abigail couldn't hold back, she was going to cum again soon.

Fuck, but her son felt enormous inside her from this position! He filled her up until she thought she was going to burst! She hadn't felt this stuffed since she gave birth to him eighteen years ago! Mason certainly didn't fill her up like this!

Bucking her ass up to meet each of his downward thrusts was hard given how quickly and powerfully he was spearing her into the bed, and she could barely keep up with him, yet she did and fuck but it felt incredible!

"Ugh, Nate, I can feel you all the way inside me! Without a condom! Oh my god! What would your dad say if he knew! MMMmmmmmm!" Abigail moaned lusciously.

Nathan groaned and slammed hard into her, ramming his cock against her cervix.

"You mean...what if dad knew that I was fucking his wife, my mother, without protection? I'm sure he would be as damn proud as I am now!" He said in reply through gritted teeth.

"Ohhhh....well I know I'm proud of you, baby! You're fucking mommy like a big dicked stud! Aggghhhh fuck! Mmm! Give mommy all of your dick, Nate! Fuck me deep!" Abigail squealed in pleasure.

And Nathan did just that.

For a few minutes all that could be heard was the sound of the mattress softly complaining and the moans and groans of the illicit pair as Nathan's cock wetly slipped in and out of his mother's hot pussy.

Then Nathan let go of his mother's waist and reached around to grab her big tits. His hands were trapped between the soft but firm flesh and the bed, but that just spurred him on, and he squeezed harder and fucked her quicker.

Abigail moaned and groaned in pure pleasure as she gripped hard to the bed sheets. Fuck but she felt incredible! She could barely breathe.

"Oh fuck, mom, how can you have the best tits in the world and not show them off more? I bet my friends would love to see these babies!" Nate growled as he mauled her breasts harder.

"You want your friends to play with my tits, Nate? I would've thought you would only want you to touch them!" Abigail groaned playfully as she coyly looked over one slender shoulder. A small impish smile gracing her perfect features.

"Maybe I'll let my friends fuck you. Would you like that? All of us gangbanging you while dad has no idea?" Nathan grunted and Abigail moaned loudly.

Fuck that was such a hot idea!

"You want your friends to fuck me too? I thought I was your special slut?" Abigail moaned and Nathan laughed, a deep, rich sound.

"You are my special slut! You're my mom! I just thought you might like more attention now you're cheating on dad." Nathan replied and Abigail shuddered.

She was a cheating slut. She hadn't thought of that before. She loved Mason with all of her heart, even while she was taking all of her son's big dick, but she was having sex with someone else for the second time now! Albeit it was her own son!

So, she was a cheating whore now...she may as well make the most of it. That thought just turned the hot 36-year-old brunette on even more.

"I'm your cheating slut, Nathan. If you want to see me fuck someone else then you'd better fuck me good and hard!" Abigail moaned and Nathan grinned before he slammed into her deep.

The bed began to protest, creaking and shaking as the two fucked hard and fast on it.

"Do you want me to fuck you more than dad does, mom?" Nathan asked as he pounded into her like he was about to cum any second.

"Ohhhh yes! Yes, baby, fuck me more than your dad does! I'm your slut now! Oh fuck, that's so hot! That you'll get me naked more than your dad...ohhmmmmm!" Abigail groaned.

She dug her nails into the sheets and pulled hard, almost tearing the thin fabric as her son fucked her within an inch of her life.

"Ummm....I love when you play with my tits! Mash them into your hands baby! Squeeze my big tits like only your father should, Nate!" She moaned, pressing her chest into the bed so that her son's hands were trapped between her and the mattress.

Nathan squeezed and mauled her tits like he would never get another chance! Playing with them he pinched her nipples and pushed them against her chest as his fingers sank into the soft but firm flesh.

Abigail squealed and moaned at the feeling as his cock plumbed her depths. Fuck, but she couldn't handle much more of this!

"Fuck! Fuck, Nathan, you're going to make me cum again! Ohhhhh! I can't handle this! God, you're good! Ummmmm!" Abigail said breathlessly as she bucked her ass up to meet her son's downward thrust.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless, mom! Ugh!" Nathan growled in return as he began pounding her harder and faster.

Abigail became one long moaning and groaning sound, and she clung to the bed sheets for dear life.

"Oh yes! Yes! YES! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck! Fuck me, Nathan! OH GOD YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK YOUR MOTHER INTO THIS FUCKING BED!!" She screamed in pleasure, knowing that her voice could be heard downstairs.

"That's it, mom! Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to scream your son's name while I fuck you and you cum for me?" Nathan asked hornily and Abigail shrieked in pure ecstasy.

It turned her on to hear him say those words while his cock was repeatedly burying itself in her unprotected pussy.

"YES! Oh god, baby, yes! NATHAN! OH NATHAN FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!" Abigail cried out euphorically and Nathan did just that.

It took a few minutes but with the constant, non-stop power thrusting that Nathan was doing - his ass jack-hammering back and forth, driving his long, pussy-stretchingly-thick cock in and out of her tight, wet, hot hole - Abigail's orgasm grew faster and faster.

Soon the butterflies in her stomach became birds and her pussy began tingling throughout, sending waves of overwhelmingly intense incestuous lust all the way through the hot brunette mother.

The fact that this was her second orgasm, that her own son was fucking her, again, and that Mason was downstairs with the sounds of her and Nathan's sex flowing down to him, was not lost on the sexy 36-year-old. It all just turned her on even more and made the sex even more intoxicating.

Soon, Abigail began to feel her toes curling and her legs tingling as her whole body throbbed and her head began to spin.

"Ohhhhh Nathan! Ummmm yeeeesssss! I'm going to cum again baby! Oh yes, baby boy! Fuck me! You're going to make your mother cum on your big, unprotected dick, baby! Oh yes! Keep fucking me, Nate! Oh god! Fuck me better than your dad does! Oh god! I can't....ohhhhhhh.....I'm going to cum! Oh god fuck! I'm going to cum!" Abigail moaned out loud and Nathan just pounded her hard and fast.

Slamming in and out of her, Nathan's rock-solid cock drilled her tight hole relentlessly. Stretching the vice-like opening lewdly wide, as wide as her mouth had gone earlier, and slamming into her cervix again and again.

Nathan was getting close, but he wasn't going to stop until he had driven his mother mad with incestuous lust and fucked her within an inch of her life.

"That's it, mom, cum for me! Show me how much you love my dick!" Nathan growled as sweat dripped down his face and ran down his bare, toned chest.

His hands gripped her waist forcefully, yanking her back onto his invading cock and pinning her down onto the bed by her stomach. Abigail literally couldn't have moved if she had wanted to but right then she was a dick-loving whore and wouldn't have moved even if Mason had walked in!

"OH GOD! NATHAN! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG! OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO FUCKING GOOD AT FUCKING ME! I CAN'T THINK...OH GOD...OH YES...GIVE IT TO ME! I'M GOING TO CUM! OH YES...I'M ALMOST THERE...FUCK...DON'T STOP...YES! YES! YEEEESSSS! OHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDD YEEEEESSSSS FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! OH GOD I'M CUMMING AAAAGGGGGGAAAAIIIIINNNNNN AAAAGGHHHHHHH!!" Abigail screamed in pleasure until her voice broke and her scream became a wordless howl of ecstasy.

And then she came. Her vision clouded with colours and stars and her pussy latched on to her son's impaling rod like no hand could squeeze! And she exploded...her whole body just erupted in pleasure...her pussy spasmed, her stomach clenched, even her teeth tingled as an orgasm even more powerful than the first one washed through her like a drug-fuelled wave.

Her whole body shivered and shuddered, yet Nathan didn't stop his relentless pounding. He continued to fuck her senseless, fucking her through her orgasm and nailing her to the bed through her gripping pussy.

Abigail screamed in pleasure so loud that Mason had to have heard her even if he had managed to not hear her before now - if that was possible!

For minutes the hot brunette mother came, shaking and convulsing, and her son had sex with her throughout it, driving her orgasm on to further heights as her pussy sparkled and tingled with every nerve driven to their wits end by his enormous, veined cock.

And then, just as she thought it would never end, Abigail's high slowly began to fade away...and more pleasure took a hold of her as the best sex of her life carried on.

Whimpering and whining, Abigail came down from the enormous high breathless and with her whole world spinning. She barely had any clue where she was or what she was doing. Her whole body tingled and shone. It felt like she had run a marathon, but the incredible sex she could feel as Nathan continued to fuck her senseless just swept her away and she was quickly moaning and groaning again.

Finally, her vision returned and she turned to look over her shoulder again at her handsome, fit son.

"My god you know how to fuck me!" She said exhaustedly, but happily, "I can barely think straight or breathe because of you and your wonder cock!"

Nathan grinned back at her and laughed, but it didn't stop him power bombing her pussy with his impressive member.

"I'm at your service, mom. Whenever you want me." He said in return and Abigail smiled impishly.

"Well if you can fuck me like this every day, you'll be in me every minute your dad is out of the room!" She replied enticingly and erotically. "You've made me cum hard twice!"

Nathan's grin took on a smug turn.

"I take it dad can't do this?" He asked arrogantly.

Abigail felt a thrill run through her. She loved Mason, but Nathan saying this while he was fucking her was just too hot!

"Your dad's lucky if he can make me cum a little even once. Let alone a big orgasm like you do!" Abigail moaned, feeling her pussy gush at the words.

They were the right words as Nathan's eyes sparkled with lust and his smug grin became triumphant. And, of course, he really began to give it to her then.

For a few minutes Abigail just moaned and groaned as she experienced the best sex of her life. Then Nathan growled.

"Are you enjoying yourself, mom?" He asked haughtily.

"YES!" Abigail almost shouted in pleasure as she buried her face in the sheets, moaning loudly.

"Good. Then you're going to love this!" Nathan replied and instantly pulled out of her.

Before she could really feel the loss, Nathan pushed himself up and used his tight grip on her waist to flip her over onto her back, then he pushed her up the bed until her head was resting on one of the pillows.

"I want to fuck you in dad's bed properly, right on his side!" He said arrogantly and Abigail thought she might cum again.

All she could do was smile and moan, well, whimper really, and then Nathan sprang on top of her and buried his huge cock inside her.

Abigail squealed at the sudden feeling of being filled and moaned as Nathan began to fuck her in earnest once again. Her long, smooth legs wrapped around his waist for the second time in two days and she began thrusting up to meet his downward slams into her.

This was going to be the most intense sex she'd ever had. She knew it already. But fuck...she couldn't stop. This was her son, and this was the best sex of her life.

She was well and truly hooked on incest...and Nathan knew it.

- - -

Nathan's ass rose and fell as he drove his enormous cock in and out of his mother's tight pussy. Ramming her full of supreme dick, he held himself above her with his hands either side of her head and pounded her deep.

Abigail's vice-like hole gripped her son's invading member like a second skin, sucking on the thick pole and sensitive head as every inch and vein set off her nerves and shot electricity through her body.

Then there was the thought that this was incest. And that Nathan was fucking her without a condom on. His skin against hers. His cock in her unprotected pussy. It was all just too hot! The succulent mother felt a rush from deep within her loins wash all the way through her, again and again, as yet another orgasm built within her.

This time though it was even stronger than the last two times because she was getting nailed into the bed, driving Nathan's cock deep into her, in a position that could easily get her pregnant.

Nathan couldn't believe his eyes. His own mother, his beautiful, sexy brunette mother was underneath him, her long, smooth legs wrapped around his waist, his dick burying itself inside her pussy over and over as she lay on her back staring up at him. Her big 34E tits rolled around her slender chest lustfully with the force of his movements, and her pretty face was contorted in ecstasy as she moaned and groaned in pure pleasure, her eyes on fire.