The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, mom! Take it! Take it a slut! You are my slut, baby! You sexy, hot bitch! Fuck! I love fucking you! You're the best fuck ever!" Nathan growled at the top of his lungs and slammed back and forth religiously, "I'm fucking you mom! In yours and dad's bedroom. Right over the bed you share with him. I'm fucking you like a slut and dad is downstairs not knowing what you are doing with me. And you're letting me fuck you without a condom! Do you like that? Do you like knowing you could get pregnant from your own son? Do you like feeling my unprotected dick in your tight pussy? I love it! Fuck! I wouldn't swap this for anything! Fuck! I'm so glad you came with me last night to the gig! I am fucking over the moon with how everything's turned out! YES! Are you?"

Abigail groaned and moaned at every word he said. Her arms barely held her up she was so turned on. Her legs felt like jelly, but she still pushed back to meet every thrust of her son's with one as recklessly ruthless as his.

"Ohhhh! Everything turned out better than I could ever have dreamed! I want you to fuck me! I want you to never stop fucking me! I wouldn't trade this with anything! Oh god! My son is fucking me and I love it! Oh god! YES!" She panted hornily, barely able to breathe or speak as pleasure shot through her like a wild lightning drug.

"Ugh! I'm fucking my mom and I can't stop! God, your pussy is amazing!" Nathan groaned eagerly.

"Ohmmmm! Your dick is incredible! So big and thick! Oh my god, I feel like you're splitting me in half! YES! YES! YEEESSS!! Fuck me, Nate! Fuck your mom like the cock-hungry slut she is!" Abigail moaned, screaming out in pleasure as wave after wave of lust pulsed through her with her words.

"You're going to get it, mom. You're going to get all of it! I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk!" Nathan growled harshly as he forcefully pulled her back onto his cock by her hips.

"Unnnnnngh yeah! Ohhhh yes! Ohhhhh! Mmmmm! That's it, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me until your dad comes upstairs and hears us having SEX! YES! HAVING SEX NATHAN! OH GOD! YES! WE'RE HAVING SEX, BABY! Ummmmm! FUCK ME until he comes upstairs and don't you dare stop when he walks in! I want you to fuck me in front of him! Show him what a man is like! Show him who the real man of the house is!" Abigail screeched, clawing at the bed sheets.

And Nathan did just that. Pounding away at her relentlessly, his dick slamming in and out of her wet hole, his balls swinging and slapping against her clit, and his loins hitting her tight, white ass as he nailed her to within an inch of her life.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Unnngggmmmm...fuck! Oh fuck! YES! Ohhhh fuuuuuuccccck yeeeessssss! Oh Mason! Mason, baby! Nathan is fucking me! Your son is fucking your wife! And I love it! Oh god! Your son has got his big thick dick in me and he's fucking my brains out! Oh god! I can barely stand up! Oh yes! He's fucking me in our bedroom, over our bed! And he's making me his slut like he did last night! Oh fuck! I'm our son's slut, Mason! He's fucking his mother and I love it! Can you hear us, Mason? Oh shit! Can you hear me moaning as your son fucks me??!!" Abigail shouted out for her husband to hear. She was too lost in how good it felt to care if he actually heard or not.

In fact, right then she wanted him to hear, because it turned her and Nathan on even more. She could feel that from how suddenly his dick twitched inside her, stiffening and slamming home harder and faster with every word.

Nathan was smug that he was fucking her. That he was getting what only his dad should...and that he was bigger and better than Mason! And that turned Abigail on even more. She could barely think she was so in lust and pleasure!

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Ohhhummmmm! Fuck! Fuck me, Nathan! Oh god, yes, fuck me!" Abigail encouraged her son and fuck her good and proper he did.

In fact, he gave her such a good dicking that Abigail began to feel her legs wobbling, she could barely stand up. She was feeling so much, so intensely, that she could barely keep up with her son's pace. Her hips gyrated and slammed back and forth, driving her perfect ass onto his impressive member, but still Nathan fucked her harder and faster as he panted and sweated behind her. Fuck but he was like a Greek god!

Just then as Abigail thought she would collapse from intense pleasure, Nathan slid his hands from her hips, over her tiny waist, up her stomach and ribs, and onto her big, huge 34E tits.

Cupping them, he squeezed hard and pinched her nipples, pulling the sensitive tips out from her glorious rack and rolling them between his fingers. He squeezed hard on her nipples, drawing them out, as his hands mauled her tits and sank into the soft but firm flesh, moulding them around his fingers as he played with them while giving her his incredible man meat.

"OH YES! NATE! OHhhhhh yes! Play with my tits, baby! Squeeze them while you fuck my brains out! Oh god, yes! My son is playing with my naked tits and it feels so fucking good!" Abigail moaned loudly, "Mason! Nathan is playing with my naked tits while he fucks me! Oh yes! He's massaging them like only you should! Ohhhhh baby! He's so much bigger and better than you in every way! I love the way his big hands feel on my tits! More than yours! Just as his dick fills me and stretches me like yours can't! Oh god! YES!"

Nathan's hands moved as Abigail's tits swung beneath her, and for a long time the two were just a wordless mess as they fucked and Nathan groped his mother's breasts.

Finally, after what seemed like hours but could have only been minutes, Nathan squeezed Abigail's tits so hard that he almost flattened them against her chest and then he let go.

Grabbing hold of her waist with one hand, Nathan dragged his nails down his mother's smooth, slender back and Abigail almost came!

Fuck but it felt incredible! Not just his nails harshly scratching her, but his hands, his fingers, running down her naked back as he had sex with her! Her son! Doing what they shouldn't have been doing!

Fuck but Abigail's pussy pulsated and squeezed his impressively invading member like it was a nut to be cracked in a vice! Nathan moaned and groaned out loud and Abigail screamed in pleasure wordlessly. She couldn't hold back.

She got so loud in fact that Nathan knew his father would be able to hear if he was listening and that made him want to nut in his mother's pussy! But he held back - he had wanted this all day. He was going to make the most out of it!

And so, he fucked her and raked his hands down her back three or four more times, until Abigail began to shake. Her hands were fists in the bed sheets and her legs shuddered with each forceful fuck! She was going to collapse soon and there was nothing she could do about it! God, she felt so good!

It was just as Nathan railed her back once more and she was about to cum that she screamed her loudest. Wordless and primal, she cried out in utter ecstasy as she had the best and most needed sex of her life. Even better than the night before!

Just as she was on the edge, Nathan reached up and twined his fingers in her hair and yanked backwards, pulling her head sharply back and forcing her neck into an awkward angle.

Abigail groaned in pure pleasure at the strong move and bucked her hips even more. Gargling and groaning as best she could with her throat angled painfully, Abigail felt her eyes fluttering.

Nathan used the new position to really ram his hard cock home in and out of her, powerfully pummelling her wet, tight hole for all he was worth.

Abigail's moans and screeches came out gurgling and ruptuous and her tits jumped up and down on her slim chest as she was held up and back, angled wrongly.

For a while the two fucked like this, filling the master bedroom with pants and gurgles of sex, and then finally when Abigail began to struggle to catch air, Nathan let her go.

Abigail's head hung down and she rasped for breath, her tits beneath her jiggling and swinging manically as Nathan didn't break his stride. Her own orgasm threatened her vividly and she grasped the sheets like her life depended on the death hold she had on them.

Just as she thought she was getting back into the swing of their illicit sex, Nathan surprised her with a harsh, forceful CRACK on the ass.

Slapping her ass hard with his full hand, Nathan growled and Abigail screamed!!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! YES! YEEEESSSSS!" Abigail cried out as loudly as she could.

Nathan groaned and rammed into her, slapping her tight ass again as he ploughed his cock into her warm, wet hole.

"That's it, mom! You're my slut! Fuck yourself on that cock. Take my unprotected dick! I'm going to cum in you soon and I want you to cum for me, you incestuous slut!" He growled between clenched teeth, marking the last word with another slap and then a grope of her ass.

Abigail shook throughout. Her entire body was spinning on the edge and she couldn't take it any longer.

The feel of his enormous, fat dick slamming 10-inches into her balls deep, stretching her so wide and filling her so completely, while her own son slapped her naked ass and played with the firm but soft flesh of her ass cheeks, was just too intense after what he had already done.

She was about to cum...and it was going to blow her mind. Literally.

- - -

Mason Thomas flipped the screwdriver over in his hand as he balanced the boards next to each other. This thing was huge, but he hadn't been born yesterday and he could still fix things on his own. It may take him a while longer, but he would get it done. He was the man of the house. It was his job.

As he aimed the screwdriver at the screw thoughts of his wife and son were far from his mind. He had accepted the reasoning that Nathan had given him for why he had to go upstairs, and why Nathan needed Abigail with him. It was a nice thought. Nathan was such a good young adult. He was the best son.

Little did the unaware father know as he lined up his screwdriver and speared the screw head that right then his own son was spearing into Mason's wife, his own mother, with his enormous 10-inch, thick cock!

He had no idea that his son was beginning to fuck his wife as Mason screwed in the screw tightly, in the same way that Nathan was screwing Abigail right then in the room not far away upstairs!

As Mason placed the screwdriver beside him after screwing in a few more screws and organising a couple more boards, the loving father had no inclination that his son was squeezing his own mother's naked tits and feeling her up while he drove his big cock into her again and again.

While Mason took the hammer and began hammering in some pegs, his son was hammering into his wife until she moaned and begged him to fuck her and told Nathan that she was his to fuck, whenever, wherever, and however he wanted! Mason had no clue that his wife called out that she was her son's slut and that Nathan was SO much bigger and better than Mason was!

Mason continued to work on the shelving unit, oblivious to his wife's moans, groans, and screams, just as he had been oblivious to all that they had done that day. From the cock in her mouth in the kitchen, to the fingering and blowjob in the lounge and hallway! He had no idea that his son had felt his mother's tits while massaging her right next to Mason or in the swimming pool. And he certainly had no idea about them making out more than once, like no mother and son ever should! Especially a married mother!

And he now had no clue as to his wife and son having sex just a few rooms away from him, fucking each other like they were husband and wife and like they were made for each other! Instead of Mason being made for Abigail! And the fact was...they were right!

Mason didn't know that his wife and son were fucking naked, or where they were doing it, and he was completely unaware of the sounds coming down the stairs from the distant room.

As Nathan played with her tits again, Mason screwed in another joint and hammered in the plugs for the other stabilizing board. He was blissfully unaware of his wife's screams of pleasure and her calling out to him about how much she preferred sex with her son to sex with him, and how this was the start of their illicit sex life together!

Nathan scratched her back, pulled her hair, and slapped her ass as he pounded into her tight, wet pussy all while Mason continued to build the shelving unit. It took him a long time, and he had a long way to go, but he didn't know that Abigail was getting closer and closer to the best orgasm of her life!

He screwed in the next screw as Nathan banged his mother into sexual heaven.

- - -

Nathan Thomas slammed home again and again as he gripped his mother's tiny waist tightly and fucked her senseless. He slapped her ass in time with his dicking and pulled her back and forth onto his humungous cock, impaling her and fucking her brains out.

Abigail grew ever closer to her impending orgasm. The feel of his hard slaps on her tight ass, leaving red handprints on her soft, smooth, white flesh, was so intense and good that the hot brunette mother could barely hold herself back. She was on the edge and she needed to climax!

Fortunately, Nathan banged her senseless and fucked her more and more until suddenly Abigail felt her orgasm twirling wildly within her stomach and pussy. Her head began to spin and she felt her knees weaken. She began to pant loudly as she moaned and screamed, desperate for more cock and a harder, faster fucking.

"OHHHHHHHH! Nate! Fuck me! Fuck me, baby! I want my own son to fuck me! Give me your big, unprotected dick, Nathan! Fuck me hard and fast and nail me until I'm your whore!" Abigail cried out, breathing heavily as she clung to the bed sheets with a death grip.

"Ungh, yeah, mom! Take it! Take it like the slut you are! You're my incestuous mother! My incestuous slut! I'm your son and you're letting me fuck you bareback while dad is downstairs...and we're in his bedroom! And I'm going to cum all inside you! Fuck! I'm going to knock you up, mom!" Nathan growled loudly between clenched teeth.

Fucking ruthlessly the two panted and moaned loudly enough that anyone walking up the stairs would clearly have heard them and couldn't have mistook what was going on. Not with what they were saying!

"Ohhhhhh! OOHHHHHHH! YEAH! YES! YES! YEEESSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MMEEEEEEEE! OHHH GOD NATHAN! I'M GOING TO CUM IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS! OH MY GOD! YES! OHHHHH! KEEP FUCKING ME YOU BIG DICKED STUD!" Abigail screeched out as her back curved lewdly and she began to thump her ass backwards to meet his every thrust more irrationally.

Her pleasure was building and she couldn't hold back! She didn't want to. This was the best sex of her life! She was going to cum! And she knew that Nathan was far from finished with her, and she was going to blast off into space!

For a few more minutes the illicit couple fucked and screamed maddeningly until Abigail literally couldn't take anymore!

As Nathan continued to fuck her relentlessly, Abigail felt her pleasure race through her, pumping along every nerve and vein as her head spun and colours began to dance in front of her eyes. Her toes dug into the carpet at the bottom of the bed and her fingers gripped the sheets in white-knuckled rage. She almost ripped the thin material!

Her stomach twisted and her pussy bolted over and over again...until suddenly...it clamped down hard on his dick. And...

"OHHH MY GOD, NATE! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO FUCKING GOOD! I LOVE HAVING SEX WITH YOU! OH YES! YES, BABY! FUCK ME LIKE YOUR SLUT MOTHER! I AM YOUR SLUT MOTHER! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, BABY! I'M GOING TO CUM! OH YES, DO IT! DO ME! FUCK ME! OH GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M GOING TO....OHHH....OHHHHHH.....OHHHHHHH.....OHHHH GOOOOOD I'M CUMMMING!" Abigail cried out in a screech of her lungs as loudly as she could, her voice echoing through the marital bedroom and shimmering down the hallway and stairs.

Her pussy clenched hard, and she shook so violently that Nathan had trouble continuing to pound her throughout it! Her toes lifted off the carpet and the sheets threatened to tear in her fists as she came harder than she ever had in her life! Harder than she ever had with Mason! And harder than she had the night before!

God, she needed this so badly!

Nathan grunted as his cock felt the resistance from her vice-like grip in her pussy, but he continued to piston in and out of her at blinding speed and power, fucking her through her impressive orgasm!

Abigail came harder and harder, her pussy gushing wet, her nipples like bullets, and her head thrown back in a wordless scream of pure ecstasy! For a couple of minutes she just rang like a struck bell and shook all over, until suddenly her knees gave way and she collapsed face and stomach first onto the bed.

Nathan didn't miss a beat. He stayed inside her as she fell and he continued to fuck her through her orgasm as it very slowly retreated and colour and vision began to return to her eyes.

Abigail felt like liquid, like her bones had melted in her powerful orgasm! She couldn't move to save her life, but Nathan didn't need her to as he repositioned himself almost instantaneously.

Scooting her up the bed using his imbedded cock, he knelt over her weakened legs and kept a hold of her slender waist as he began fucking her into the bed from behind while she was lying flat on the mattress!

His continuous movements fucked Abigail's orgasm through her longer than it should have lasted. Only when she came down did she begin to murmur and moan into the bed at the new position she was in.

Fuck, but his mother's pussy felt even tighter in this new position! And he felt deeper in her despite still being 10-inches balls deep inside her!

For a few minutes the two just humped away, Nathan fucking into her rapidly and powerfully, and Abigail just lying there taking his cock for all she was worth. Mumbling into the sheet she finally let her death grip go but she still clawed hard as pleasure quickly began to pelt through her sexy body once more.

That was when Abigail began to hump her hips up and back against her son again and Nathan really began to give it to her hard and fast. Abigail was just clear of her orgasm but that just made the pleasure she felt even more sharp and potent.

"Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh! Nathan....oh god! You just made me cum so fucking hard! And you're still rock hard inside me! Oh god! Fuck! Fuck me! Oh yes! Yes!" Abigail purred sexily as she groggily began to come back to herself and realise that her son was far from done with her.

"Ungh mom! Urgh! Fuck! Your pussy felt so good while you were cumming! Ungh! Do you want me to fuck you to another orgasm? You came harder than yesterday!" Nathan replied growlingly.

He continued to fuck his mother as she lay flat on the bed, her tits pressed against the mattress and her hair spilling down her slender back and face.

Abigail moaned and groaned as pleasure wracked through her. The feel of his cock like nothing she had ever felt in this position. Nathan just couldn't get over how good his mother's pussy felt like this. He was going to cum soon with how it squeezed and held his cock!

"Onnnuughhh! You're so much fucking tighter like this!" Nathan groaned as he held on to his mother's waist and rammed into her from behind.

Abigail's tight ass jiggled with the thrusts into her as he literally nailed her into the mattress from behind, riding her ass.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmmm! Yes! You feel so much bigger and deeper in me like this! Oh my god! Your father has never felt like this! I feel so fucking full! Oh my god, fuck me, Nate!" Abigail moaned and she stretched her arms forward to grip the sheets.

Nathan fucked her hard and fast, picking up his pace and how powerfully he thrust into her. Abigail was rocking back and forth on the bed as she took all of his 10-inch cock!

1...910111213...15