The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed complained about the sex going on on top of it, creaking and squeaking softly and rhythmically as Nathan banged his mom on the mattress. The headboard lightly humped against the wall in time with the rhythmic sounds and Abigail's feet bounced up and down on Nathan's ass each time he ploughed into her.

The sight was phenomenal and hot. But the feelings were even more so.

"Ughn, that's it, mom, take my dick!" Nathan grunted as he worked himself into her again.

"Ohhhhh! Nathan! Yes! Oh god! Ohhhhh...I can feel you all the way inside of me! Don't stop, baby! Keep fucking mommy! Oh yeah! Oh god you're so fucking good!" Abigail moaned in response as she ran her nails down her son's back.

The feeling of the sharpness spurred Nathan on and he continued to lash into her repeatedly.

"Oh yeah, mom, do you like that!? Do you want me to keep fucking your cheating pussy?" He growled between clenched teeth as he slammed into her.

"Oh god! Yes, baby! Yes! Fuck your cheating mom! Show me what I should have let you do to me before now! Show me what a real man can do! Oh god! Mmmmmm! I want you to fuck me like your father can't!" His mother groaned and Nathan grinned.

He knew by now that he was bigger and better than his father, but he still loved hearing it. It stoked his ego and made the whole act of fucking his mother even more triumphant.

He was deeper and stretching her more than his father ever could, and she was loving the sex more too. There was something hot about nailing a woman who was taken and giving her the best sex of her life, while all the while you knew she still loved her guy.

That Nathan's dad was downstairs and could possibly hear them just turned the 18-year-old on even more.

"Do you want me to ever stop fucking you, mom?" Nathan asked smugly, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it.

"NO! Oh god, don't you dare stop, Nate! I'm going to cum again soon! I want you to fuck me until you cum inside me and knock me up with your baby brother!" Abigail moaned and Nathan felt a thrill rush through him.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't stop nailing you even if dad came up. I'm never going to stop fucking you, mom. I'm going to be inside you every day from now on!" He told her hornily, slamming into her cervix again and again as he did.

"Oh yes! I want you to fuck me every day, baby! I want you to rail me every way you can, everywhere! Fuck me, Nathan! Give me your long, thick cock just like you did downstairs in the hallway! And last night on the sofa! Fuck me until you fill me with your cum!" Abigail groaned and scratched down his back gently.

For a few minutes the hot son fucked his stunning mom into the bed, her nails running up and down his slick back. Nathan sweated from the effort of fucking her so hard and fast but he used his feet, almost standing on tiptoe, to help him drive his dick into her over and over until she moaned and screamed for more.

The bed shook, marking the illicit fuck, and the room reverberated with the incestuous sounds of mother and son having the best sex of their lives.

"Mom, I'm going to fill your womb with my cum. Something that only dad should do. But I'm going to cum in you more than dad ever has, and deeper than he ever could. And I'm going to do it every day. I'm going to cum in your mouth. I'm going to cum in your pussy. I'm going to cum all over your face and tits and stomach!" Nathan growled hotly and Abigail moaned loudly.

"Oh yes, baby! I want all of your cum, everywhere! I want to have it all over me so when I hug your dad I feel it squish into my skin! I want to taste you so that your dad can't ever kiss me without your cum in my mouth! I want you to nail me non-stop so that your dad never gets to have sex with me again! Ohhhhhh fuck me, Nate! Fuck me!" Abigail cried out in pleasure, dragging her nails down his pristine back and leaving red lines running down his skin.

"I'm fucking you in yours and dad's bed, mom. Do you know how naughty that is? Me, your son, fucking you, my mom, in yours and dad's own bed, while dad is downstairs!?" Nathan groaned and Abigail dug her nails into his back even sharper.

"Ohhhhhhhuuuuunnnnngggghhhhh! Ohmmm! Uh, uh, uh! Yeah! Ohhh god yes! Ummmm! Fuck! Ohhhhh fuuuuuccccckkkk! This is so hot! Yes, fuck me, Nate! Fuck your mother into your dad's bed! Nail me on his side of the bed and fuck me deep! Show this bed what real sex is like! Fuck your mom!" Abigail shouted out, literally screaming the last three words at the top of her lungs.

Nathan grinned like the cat who had gotten the cream. He loved his dad, but there was nothing hotter than fucking his mom in their bed!

Pushing himself up he grabbed hold of his mother's slim waist and shifted himself so he was sitting on his knees and then he began fucking his mother, using his new grip to pull her onto his cock.

Abigail's tits went wild, rolling and slapping into each other as her son drove his long, thick, pussy-stretching cock in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck, mom! I don't think I can stop fucking you today! I think dad's going to come up and catch us before I'm done!" Nathan said in amazement, his fingers digging into his mother's sides.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck! I don't want you to stop! I want you to fuck me forever, Nate! Mmmmm! Ugh! What are you going to do when your dad comes up?" Abigail asked lustfully, her smile sending shockwaves through the 18-year-old.

"I'm going to thank him for having such a hot wife!" Nathan answered, returning her smile with a smug one of his own.

"Unnnnghh, you're so fucking bad! Fuck me, Nathan! Fuck me!" His mother replied earnestly, and Nathan did just that.

Fucking her relentlessly, Nathan began to rotate his hips, screwing into his mother and pushing his invading member all around her insides. The result bulged her stomach out a little as his cock moved around and in and out faster and harder than before.

Abigail linked her ankles behind her son's back, pulling him into her and helping him circle around inside her as his cock pistoned in and out, pulling her pussy lips with it.

"Ummmmmm, yeah! How did you get so fucking good at sex, baby!? You know how to push every button I have! Ummm!" Abigail moaned as she raked her nails down his solid, chiselled chest.

"It comes with having this cock." Nathan replied arrogantly and Abigail groaned louder.

"Ohhhh, well if that's true it's no wonder your dad isn't as good as you!" She purred sexily, her eyes alight with fire and illicit lust. "You're going to have every girl begging for your dick, Nate."

"The only girl I want begging for my dick is you, mom." Nathan replied truthfully, pulling her harder onto his cock from her waist, "Why would I want any other girl when I have the hottest woman right here begging for my dick?"

Abigail smiled at that. Lust burning through her.

"Well, it's because you're so fucking good, and so fucking big! I can't help myself! Mmmmm! You've made me your cock-whore! I couldn't have stopped myself jumping on you again after last night. I could barely stop myself this morning! It's been hell all day! I wanted to feel you in me again! Thank you for convincing me to have sex with you last night, it was the best decision of my life!" She said earnestly, her voice dripping with erotic sexiness.

"I can't believe we actually had sex last night! Or that we're having sex now! I wouldn't have imagined it would happen when I walked out of here last night!" Nathan responded and Abigail chuckled softly. A throaty moan of a laugh.

"Mmmmmm, but you're glad, right? Ohhhh!" She asked with a hint of innocence.

Nathan grinned down at her, slamming home once again with a corkscrew-type manoeuvre.

"Best thing that could've ever happened to me!" He answered passionately, "Last night was the best night ever. And I mean that about everything that happened with us, not just the sex! I loved having you as my groupie for the night in front of everyone when they had no idea who you were! It was so hot! And then to finish it off fucking you into the sofa!? FUCK!" He yelled in pleasure as the sensitive tip of his cock jizzled with electric.

Abigail's smile took on a dirtier tone.

"And now you get to fuck me whenever you want. And I'll still be your groupie in front of your friends. You can brag about how you nailed me until I couldn't walk!" She said erotically and Nathan's grin broadened.

"You're the trophy on my wall. And the biggest notch on my bed post." He said arrogantly and Abigail lustfully dragged her nails down his chest.

With that Nathan continued to bang his mother, driving into her forcefully and smacking against her cervix again and again.             

For a few minutes the room was just a solid noise of moans and the bed creaking gently, and then Abigail reached up to grab hold of the headboard.

Nathan fucked her relentlessly and Abigail used her new grip to push herself down onto her son's invading cock. The bed shook and shimmied and the door remained closed. But for how long would that be, the two lovers wondered? How long before Nathan's dad finally twigged on to what was going on upstairs and came to investigate?

All the lustful pair knew was that they didn't care. They were too lost in lust. And their orgasms were fast approaching. Nathan knew he couldn't hold on much longer, his mother's pussy just felt too damn good and he had been fucking for what felt like hours!

Abigail just knew she was going to cum again soon. With the feeling inside her tight, wet hole and the sight of her son above her, so strong and masculine, she couldn't resist any more. That latter was the biggest driving force for her speedy orgasm approaching. Actually seeing her son driving his cock into her was just too incredibly illicit.

But they weren't done yet.

- - -

"Ohhhhhhh yes! Ummmm! Ohhhh! Ugh, uh, uh, uh, uhghhh, nnnnnggghhh! Mmmmm! Fuck! Fuck me, Nathan! Fuck me!" Abigail cried out as she gripped the headboard tightly and pushed herself down to meet each of his powerful thrusts.

Nathan rammed her full of his cock again and again, harder and faster, speeding up and driving his cock into her. He positioned himself so that his legs were outstretched again and resting on his toes so that he could pound into her with all he had. His hips flexed up and down rapidly, and his ass drove down as his cock pumped his mother full of his dick in one blur-like speedy movement.

"Ughnnn! Ughhnnn! Fuck! Shit! Mom! You're so fucking hot!" Nathan growled as he gave it to her as good as he could.

Abigail's orgasm was fast approaching, as was her son's, but she still hung on close to that cliff edge, desperate to feel the waves swallow her in what promised to be her biggest orgasm yet!

"Oh Nathan! Nathan! Fuck me, baby! You're fucking me so good, Nate! I want you to nail me into this bed! Fuck me where your dad sleeps! Show him how to fuck me! Let this bed see what real sex is like!" Abigail called out as her fingers slammed between the headboard and the wall each time the former rocked back and forth.

This time though the headboard slammed harder because Nathan was fucking her with all that he had. Rapid and powerful. His hips driving his enormous, pussy-stretching cock in and out of his mother's gloriously tight hole.

The pain didn't bother Abigail. In fact, it just spurred her on. It jarred with the immense pleasure shooting through her every nerve but turned her on more knowing just what was causing it.

It was after a few minutes of being banged like this that the beautiful brunette let go of the headboard and grabbed hold of the pillow either side of her head. The headboard instantly began banging on the wall roughly, marking their illicit behaviour, and Abigail squeezed tight to the pillow as pleasure coursed through her.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking good at this! Yes! Oh Nate! You're going to have to fuck me when your dad goes to sleep tonight! I just can't last a day without you inside me! Ohhhhhhh fuck me!" Abigail moaned.

"You want me to fuck you next to dad tonight, mom?" Nathan asked arrogantly and Abigail groaned deeply.

"Ohhh! I think you would wake him up from my screams alone. Let alone you fucking me into the bed like you are!" The gorgeous 36-year-old purred erotically, "Just think though, your dick naked inside my unprotected pussy while your dad lies asleep next to us. Maybe when we go camping or something?"

Nathan grinned at that and continued to fuck her hard.

For a few minutes the room was just filled with the illicit moans and groans of Nathan's mother, the grunts and growls of her hot son, the pounding of the headboard against the wall, the creaking of the bed in protest to the hard sex, and the slick sound of Nathan's cock sliding in and out of his mother's wet pussy.

SLAM SLAM SLAM CREAK CREAK CREAK SCHLUCK SCHLUCK

As he fucked her, Nathan drew increasingly ragged breaths from how much exertion he was giving. His muscles were all taut and showing on his chiselled body and sweat ran down his face and slicked his bare chest.

Before long though he pushed one of his hands up and grabbed hold of his mother's hand, pushing it down into the mattress as their fingers entwined. His other hand grasped her other hand in the same manner shortly after until he was holding himself above her by pinning her to the bed.

The sudden feeling of being incapacitated sent a thrill through Abigail's body, right into her pussy, and she pushed back against his hands. His strong hands held her pinned down though and she couldn't so much as move him.

Abigail's legs locked around his waist, her feet bouncing off his rising and falling ass, and in this new position Nathan really gave it to her...and she screamed in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh Nathan! YES! Ohhhhhh fuck! FUCK! FUUUUCCCKKK! You're going to make me cum again if you keep fucking me! I can't hold on much longer! Shit! Oh fuck! Ohhhh! Fuck me, baby! Fuck mommy until she can't walk! I'm almost there!" Abigail shouted out ecstatically.

Her tits flew around her chest as she was literally fucked into the bed and into next week.

She literally couldn't take much more. Her orgasm was fast approaching, her pussy was tingling all throughout and her feet were nearly numb! She arched her back and pushed her luscious tits up towards her son's chest as she bucked her hips and fought to cum. She was so close.

Nathan on the other hand was struggling to keep his momentum up. He was fucking her for all he was worth, driving his cock into her pussy with amazing speed and force, and he knew that he was going to blow his load any time soon.

But before he was done he wanted his mother to cum one last time!

"Fuck, mom, your pussy feels amazing! I'm barely hanging on! Are you going to cum soon?" He asked breathlessly as he rammed her full of his cock again, striking her cervix yet again.

"Ummm fuck, Nathan! I'm going to cum so soon baby! Ohhh! I can't hold on much longer! You're fucking too good! You're going to make me cum harder than the last two times combined! Harder than your dad ever has made me cum! Fuck! It's so hot having SEX WITH MY SON!" Abigail shouted out at the end for Mason to hear. If he was coming up the stairs he would have heard her perfectly and know just what illicitness was going on in his bedroom.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand up, mom! Try and explain to dad why your legs are all bow-shaped and wobbly!" Her son said erotically, and Abigail moaned.

"Ohhhhh, Mason! Your son is fucking me! He's got his dick in me without a condom and he's about to cum inside me! Mmmmm...and this isn't going to be the last time! This is just the second time he's got me on my back! I'm going to be under him and on him all the time from now on! Oh yes! Fuck me, Nathan. Make me cum!!" She screamed out at the end until she wordlessly howled in passion.

And fuck they did, humping away as Nathan jackhammered his dick in and out of her.

"Fuck, mom, your pussy is so tight! I can barely fuck you! Damn!" Nathan growled as he worked himself up in a lather.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck! Jesus! Yes! Ohhhh Nate fuck! You're just too big for me and you're too fucking good! You'd fill me just after I gave birth to you!" Abigail panted as she went from raising her chest to lying on the bed and her back again.

"To think, eighteen years ago I was coming out of your pussy. Now I can't wait to get back in there!" Nathan grunted and Abigail moaned, turned on by the illicitness of what they were doing.

"Get back into mommy's pussy, Nate! Fill me up and fuck me! Fuck me like you shouldn't fuck your mother! Fuck me like your dad can't!" Abigail moaned in reply and this time it was Nathan's turn to groan in smug pleasure.

The two fucked on and on, Nathan driving his mother's ass into the mattress and making the bed creak over and over. Abigail moaning and groaning and roiling around on the covers as best she could from where she was pinned down by her son's almighty cock and his hands!

Her legs flailed, her tits flew and rolled manically, her mouth hung open, her eyes shot as wide as they could go, and her hair lay all around her beautiful face. She was the perfect picture of sex on legs, her slim waist leading to her long, smooth legs and big, 34E, tits.

Nathan couldn't get over how sexy his mother was, and how he got to have her...and be the best she'd ever had! And Abigail couldn't stop staring at her son's gorgeous face and toned body, not to mention watching his cock enter and leave her so rapidly and forcefully. Again and again.

The sex got faster and harder and both of their orgasms grew closer. Just when Abigail thought she was at the edge though, Nathan shifted.

He released her hands, which instantly grabbed a hold of the pillow tightly again, and reached down to scoop up her legs from around his waist. Pushing them towards her, Nathan forced her pussy closed around his invading member as he raised her legs up over her shoulders and pinned them there with his own shoulders. Then he placed his fists either side of his mother's head and really began to bang away at her.

"OHHHHH! OH MY GOD! OH YES! YES! NATHAN! FUCK! OH GOD! FUCK ME! OH BABY FUCK ME! YOU'RE SO DEEP INSIDE ME! GOD, YOU'RE SO BIG! OH MY FUCK! YES! PIN ME TO THIS BED AND FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER! DON'T YOU STOP! OH GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!!" Abigail cried out louder than hell as ecstasy rolled through her and she almost came just from the feel of him inside her.

Her son felt even bigger in this position and even deeper inside her. His 10-inch dick felt massive inside her! Bigger than it already was, and way thicker.

The position he had her in squeezed her already tight pussy together around his cock and forced her cervix right into the path of his invading member. And fuck did Nathan know what to do with his cock.

He slammed it in and out of her so hard and fast that he was barely out of her almost fully before he was ramming his pole home again. The bed barely had time to creak one time before it was creaking again. His ass was a blur and his face was one of pure concentration and pleasure.

Nathan slammed into her and Abigail tried her best to keep up with the sex, but she could barely hump her hips up to meet each of his thrusts before she was panting for air, her chest and tits rising swiftly as she gasped for oxygen heavily.

"Fuck, mom, I'm going to cum like this any second!" Nathan announced and Abigail felt a shot of electricity rush through her.

She could remember the feel of her son emptying his balls into her the night before, and it had blown her mind. She had almost cum when he had pumped her belly full of his luscious seed earlier on that day. But now with her own biggest orgasm ever building up she knew the feeling was going to blow her mind.

Her own son, cumming inside her unprotected pussy. The knowledge of that was just too hot and she couldn't hold back. She screamed in pure pleasure, her voice cracking from the effort and from being fucked into oblivion and beyond!