The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking to the back windowed-doors, Nathan pulled on the door handle and walked through into the sweltering sun of Shorehaven's fine day. Padding around the pool he walked towards where his mother and father lay and stopped.

Abigail Thomas looked stunning up close. Her big 34E tits bulged even while she lay down and they stretched the bikini top to the max. Her flat stomach lay exposed and led the eye down to her bikini-bottom-covered pussy. Her beautiful face looked angelic with her eyes closed and with her hair lying splayed out around her head. She just looked hot to fuck. And after last night, Nathan knew she was.

Mason Thomas lay all still and muscular, an image of what Nathan would be when he grew older. Only Nathan was more toned and cut than his father was, and he was taller than his father too. Handsome, they both were, but Nathan had youth on his side.

Nathan looked between them for a moment in the silence, as the pool lapped at its sides and the sun beat down without any breeze to cool it off. Fuck but his hard dick was noticeable, bulging out of his trunks like it was. He needed to fuck his mom now. He just had no idea how to get her separated from his father.

But there was one thing that came to his mind...how to start the whole process off!

"You two look comfortable." Nathan said as he stood there between them. Smiling he looked at both of his parents. Neither looked up at him.

"It's a beautiful day to be out doing nothing." Mason said in return as he lay enjoying the rays.

"It is indeed." Nathan agreed, then clapped his hands together, "But I see neither of you are wearing any lotion. Who wants some?"

Nathan glanced between his parents. For a moment they were both quiet and then Mason opened his eyes.

"That's a good point, son. I better put some on." Nathan's father said, clearly not wanting his son to ply him with lotion in some manly bravado. "Your mother could use some. Honey, do you want Nathan to put some lotion on your back?"

Nathan couldn't have planned it better himself. He had thought to ask that question himself, but his father asking it was much better!

Abigail finally opened her eyes and pushed herself up onto her elbows, looking first at Mason and then at Nathan.

"Erm, sure..." Abigail began, uncertain of herself, then added as she noticed Nathan's boner, "...I could do with some lotion on my shoulders too."

"I'll go grab the bottles." Nathan said with a nod, "Downstairs bathroom?" He asked questioningly.

"Yes." Abigail said, "There should be two bottles in there."

Nathan headed off back into the house and emerged a couple of minutes later with the two lotion bottles and a towel for himself.

Passing one bottle to his father, who opened it and began squirting it onto his hands and rubbing it into his skin, Nathan made his way over to his mother. Abigail had turned over so that her back was facing the sun and she was lying on her front.

Nathan popped open the bottle and knelt down beside her, glancing over his shoulder at his father who lay a few feet away before he turned back to his mother. Squirting the lotion onto his hands he deftly, and gently, began to rub the white liquid into the base of her back.

For a moment all was respectable in the Thomas household. Well, except for Nathan's giant boner anyway. But then Nathan began to work his hands up his mother's back. Massaging the oily lotion into her soft skin, Nathan enjoyed the feel of his mother's body in his hands again. The feel of her against his hands, her softness and suppleness, how smooth she felt as he ran his hand up the arch of her back. How she was firm yet silky in all the right places.

Nathan fell into the feeling and worked both of his hands until he reached the tied back of her bikini top. Then he glanced over his shoulder. His dad was too busy with his own lotion to pay attention to his son clearly being a good son and lotioning up his own mother.

And so, turning back, Nathan slid his hands up underneath his mom's bikini top and began to massage the top of her back and shoulders.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." His mother purred softly and dreamily as she lay there with her eyes closed.

"I like to make you feel good, mom." Nathan replied gently enough not to be heard as more than a murmur to his father.

His fingers plied and squeezed her shoulders and back muscles as he worked the lotion into her skin.

"You do such a good job." Abigail sighed.

"I'm not done yet. I'm going to be thorough." Nathan responded softly.

For a few minutes Nathan worked his hands on her shoulders and the top of her back, and then he moved to beneath the back of her bikini top. Sliding his hands, wide-fingered, beneath the ties as if his father wasn't a few feet away Nathan enjoyed the feel of his mother, and the forbiddenness of where his hands were.

Then he slid his hands down onto her lower back once more and rubbed for a moment before he lifted his hands to apply more lotion. As he did he glanced over his shoulder once more to check on his dad. Mason had finished with his own lotion and was lying back down again enjoying the sun.

"Having a good time, dad?" Nathan called over as he liberally applied the lotion to his hands.

"Just perfect, son." Mason answered. "Just perfect."

Nathan smiled to himself and turned back to his mom. His dad was already drifting off to the relaxation that the sun and heat had to offer. He wouldn't see now what his son did, and so Nathan became more bold.

"I'm going to cover you good, mom." He said softly to his mother, "Better to be safe from the sun, after all."

"Mmmm, lube me up properly, baby." Abigail purred back gently.

Nathan had no idea whether she meant it sexually or just because she was so relaxed, but he took it as the former - he knew she was as desperate for him as much as he was for her!

And so he placed his lotioned-up hands onto the exposed area of her ass, gently squeezing and massaging as he worked the cream into her skin he played with her ass. Fuck but she had a great ass! So soft yet firm - like her tits!

Kneading her ass cheeks, Nathan skimmed Abigail's bikini-clad pussy with his thumbs a couple of times, and each time brought a shiver and a light moan from his mother. All gently enough not to be heard by his father, of course. But still.

After he was finished with her ass, he began working his hands down the backs of her long, smooth legs, rubbing the lotion in and easing her muscles as he worked.

Abigail's legs went on forever and Nathan had to lube his hands up with the lotion once more before he was finished. But he wasn't done.

"Turn over, mom. I've got to get your front too." He said as he put yet more lotion on his hands.

"Mmmm, I like it when you're thorough with me." Abigail mewed silkily as she rolled over. Her eyes were still closed and she looked just like she was sunbathing, rather than letting her son take liberties with her body right next to her husband.

"It's only just the beginning." Nathan promised and Abigail giggled gently.

With his hands lotioned-up, Nathan began to run his hands up and down the fronts and sides of her beautiful legs. Her skin was so soft and smooth, and her legs felt so good, that Nathan's bulge strained against his trunks and threatened to escape the next time he moved.

Fuck but he needed to get laid soon! How could he get rid of his dad convincingly but for long enough?

Nathan pondered that question as his hands slid up and passed his mother's pussy onto her flat stomach. Rubbing the lotion in he felt the slickness cover her belly, where his dick had been buried the night before and he had filled with his cum just a half an hour earlier!

Nathan enjoyed the feeling of his mother's belly under his hands and worked her sides too, to which she twitched as she was more than a little ticklish he remembered from their night out at the club the day before.

Once done, Nathan stood up and moved around to her head. He would get a better angle from here for the rest. And he could keep an eye on his dad, who was still and silent as he had been since the last time Nathan glanced at him.

"Ready for the last bit?" He asked his mother as he knelt down and applied the final lotion blobs to his hands.

"You're good with your hands, Nate. I'm ready." His mother said to him suggestively and then smiled softly as Nathan began to rub her shoulders firmly.

For a moment Nathan simply rubbed the lotion into her skin, but then he worked his fingers on her muscles as he massaged her and eased the tension within her. Abigail relaxed visibly and sighed contentedly. Then Nathan began to work his hands down.

First, he moved to the top of her chest, gently easing the lotion into her soft, smooth skin, and then once done he slipped his hands down to the tops of her tits.

Instantly electricity shot through Nathan, straight to his rigid hard-on. His mother's tits felt as good as they had in his hands last night. And as this was his first time touching them since then, and with how much he needed sex at the moment, the feeling of them almost made him cum for a second time. He would have covered his mother's hair if he had and the thought of cumming on her like that with his father so close by was hot enough to almost make him do it.

But he held back. That was pushed to the most as he sank his hands lower and slid them underneath her bikini top to massage lotion into her full, soft but firm tits.

Cum boiled in his balls and Abigail moaned softly, arching her back to push her tits into his hands. Nathan grabbed his mother's breasts and squeezed hard again and again as he rubbed and worked his fingers into the supple, pliable flesh.

Glancing up, Nathan looked at his father. So close yet so oblivious to what his own son was doing to his wife right there next to him. Nathan grinned and continued to play with his mother's tits.

"Fuck, mom, you've got some great tits." He whispered astoundedly.

"I remember you liking them last night." Abigail purred softly back. Eyes still closed tightly enjoying her son's manipulations and the sun and heat.

"I almost forgot how amazing they are." Nathan replied gently, "I've got to make sure they're not going to burn. Wouldn't want them to hurt when touched."

Abigail smiled amusedly at that and Nathan continued to work his magic on her breasts.

For a long moment all was silent except Abigail's deep, fervent breaths as she lay excited and relaxed. Nathan shared his looks between what he was doing to his mother's tits and his father. The whole looking at his dad while he played with his mom's breasts was just too hot.

For here he was, an 18-year-old kneeling half-naked in his back garden, over his mother, a beautiful, knockout 36-year-old brunette with 34E tits, massaging and playing with her tits beneath her bikini top as his own father, her husband, lay just a few feet away - awake - and no one stopped him! Right after getting a blowjob from his mother while his father had sat just a short distance away! This was horny as hell!

Finally, Nathan let go of his mother's tits and moved his hands back to her shoulders. Abigail readjusted her bikini top so that nothing untoward would be noticed, and Nathan began massaging her shoulders - to which his mother cooed and sighed and moaned softly.

For a few minutes the two stayed like this, just enjoying the feel of each other, but Nathan's cock was calling to him and he needed to pound his mother right now! So, after a while he began thinking of how he could get her again. For a time, he couldn't think of anything. And then it came to him!

"Phew, it's hot out here, isn't it?" He asked to no one in particular.

"It's perfect." His mother said dreamily. Lost in his massage.

"It's just right for enjoying the sun, Nate." Mason piped up and Nathan's dick strained harder. His father had been awake during the whole massage and he hadn't noticed a thing!

"Well, I don't know about you but I want to cool off a little." Nathan said in response, his fingers continuing to work their magic on his mother's shoulders.

"You do you, son. I'm fine as I am." Mason replied cheerily.

Nathan looked from his father to his mother with a sly grin. Letting go of her shoulders he stood and walked around to the side of her lounger.

"I'm going for a dip in the pool..." He began and then reached down to take hold of his mother's hand. "What about you, mom?"

Abigail was about to say that she would enjoy the sun a bit more but Nathan began to gently pull her up. She opened her eyes and finally noticed the look on his face.

"Erm, sure, sounds good to me." She finally stuttered out as she saw the lust in his eyes and knew something was up. What she didn't know was that she was in for a surprise with Mason so close by!

Letting Nathan pull her to her feet, Abigail walked behind her son as he led her towards the pool. Nathan took in the whole sight of her, glistening from her lotion rub, and felt his dick harden.

"This is going to be so much fun!" He said softly enough not to be heard by his father. He was excited and more turned on than he ever had been. He needed his mother right now.

Abigail smiled warmly and gently, clearly not knowing what was going on but that Nathan was hot for her.

Nathan stepped into the warm pool water and led his mother in, making sure she was following behind him. Once in he let go of her hand and turned around smiling at her with a huge grin.

"What?" Abigail asked as the water rose to the top of her tits.

"Just that you look so beautiful today." Nathan answered suavely and Abigail blushed.

"You're just saying that to get into my panties." His mother replied just as delicately. This time not looking over her shoulder for her husband as they were too far away from the loungers to be heard speaking so softly.

Nathan laughed, a deep rich sound, then shook his head.

"Nope. I mean it." He said a little louder than she had spoken, "Besides, I don't think I need to flatter you to get inside you. I have what you need right here." He added as he glanced down towards his water-covered crotch.

"Don't think you'll get me just because you've got a big dick." Abigail said, and this time glanced over her shoulder as she said the last few words. "I'm not some whore."

"No, but you are my slut. You told me so last night. And that I could fuck you whenever and wherever I wanted." Nathan replied cockily and Abigail blushed again, checkmated.

Nathan's grin broadened and then he took on a more serious expression.

"But I do mean it, mom. You are gorgeous." He said warmly and Abigail's blushes brightened, though this time from horniness rather than embarrassment.

Nathan took a few steps back from her at that.

"So, what are your plans here?" Abigail asked him curiously and a little teasingly.

"I thought we could enjoy the pool. Together." Nathan responded, emphasising the last word.

He then let himself go and swam backwards a few feet before landing on his feet again.

Abigail's smile was a bright curve of her luscious lips and she let her legs bend and the water hold her up as she kicked calmly beneath the surface.

Nathan watched her like a hawk but didn't say or do anything, just continued to wave his arms around underneath the water and stare at her face as she looked back at him just as fervently.

That moment stretched on and was one of the hottest Abigail had ever had. To have his eyes on hers while they looked so dominating and hungry, knowing he could have her, knowing that she wanted him too, and all the more desirous for being so platonic. A son staring into his mother's eyes with a look of such incestuous knowing.

They had had sex last night. She had blown him this morning. And both were turned on more than ever. They just couldn't do anything about it. But that knowledge was there that they were for each other. That they were looking at each other like no mother and son ever should. And it was intense.

Abigail was the first to break that moment as she blinked first and glanced away, over her shoulder to check on her sunbathing husband - who was still eyes-closed and resting on his lounger - before she too swam a little away from her son.

Nathan watched her with a small smile curving one side of his mouth. He knew she was as horny as he was and as desperately wanting him, no matter what she said. She was his slut after last night, she had shown that already today. He just needed to get inside her one more time and she would acknowledge it for good.

How, though, was the question. Nathan had an answer, but he was enjoying the tension.

For a minute or two he spent time just swimming around the pool, 'accidentally' bumping into his mother with his body occasionally and knocking her off her stride. She always came back effortlessly though and swam away from him with a small playful smirk.

The fifth time she did this Nathan planted his feet on the bottom of the pool and splashed water over her.

"Nathan!" His mother exuded loudly.

He laughed uproariously, finding it funny, until Abigail splashed him back from where she stood defiantly.

"Hey!" He roared voraciously and splashed her back again.

This time it was Abigail's turn to laugh, a sound of gentle bells, before she splashed him once more.

This carried on for a few moments, with both laughing and Abigail squealing in delight as they splashed water over each other. Then Nathan moved closer to her, continuing to splash water at her, until he was close to her. Then he moved to grab her arms, twisting Abigail around until he could hold both of her arms against her stomach with one of his strong arms. Then he splashed her with his other free hand.

"Nathan!" Abigail giggled, "Stop!"

The 18-year-old couldn't, however. He was too busy laughing and splashing her as she struggled in his grip.

"Got you now!" Nathan said amusedly.

"Stop!" Abigail repeated, laughing good-naturedly. "Nathan! Please!"

Laughing, Nathan continued for a little while longer and then, breathing hard, he wrapped his other arm around his mother, trapping her arms beneath his against her with a cuddle from behind.

Instantly Abigail's laughter began to die down as she felt the hard bulge against her bikini-clad ass. It was enormous, just like last night, and it was digging at her - desperate to be buried inside her - and oh it felt good.

For Nathan his mother's tight ass felt incredible against his straining young cock, but his laughter carried on for a little while longer until it died out in heavy breathing that matched how his mother suddenly began panting for breath.

For a moment all the horny couple could do was just stand there in the pool, mostly covered up by water, breathing heavy and being silent as they felt each other pressed against one another. And enjoyed it.

Then Nathan lowered his mouth to his mother's shoulder and began softly kissing her soft skin. Abigail shuddered and sighed, her eyes lighting up as she stopped struggling against him and just enjoyed his ministrations. The kisses sent shockwaves through her sexy body, straight into her horny 36-year-old pussy.

And then Nathan's lips made their way to her neck and Abigail almost came. The rigid pole pressed against her barely covered tight ass went even harder and bigger and Nathan pressed himself against her tightly.

Abigail's eyes searched for her husband - Nathan's own father! - and found him still resting on the lounger, not having moved, just enjoying the sun and the heat. She felt so naughty letting her son hold her like this, with his big dick raging against her ass, while he kissed her neck up and down gently and seductively.

Nathan could barely restrain himself he was so turned on. And in fact, he didn't as he kept kissing her neck. He worked his way up to her soft cheek and kissed gently and lovingly, like only his father should. Abigail instinctively moved her face to his and their lips connected.

1...56789...15