The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan glanced smugly at his father once more. Abigail could almost hear the gloating words he wanted to say to his dad as he had her on her knees for him, worshipping his manhood. That sent a thrill through her wanton, cheating pussy.

"Fuck, yeah, mom. I want you to drink my cum while dad's just there. I want you to swallow your son's load while dad could see!" He replied hungrily.

That spurred the 36-year-old mother's hand on, and she jerked his wet cock rapidly and tightly.

"You want to watch me as you cum in my mouth?" She asked playfully, a dirty smile twisting one corner of her mouth.

"Fuck, mom, you're such a dirty slut." Nathan sighed, his eyes flickering before he looked up at the ceiling as she jerked him into her face.

"Look, Nathan. Look at your mom's face as she opens her mouth for you and swallows your cock." Abigail teased mischievously.

As Nathan looked down at her with barely restrained orgasms in his eyes, Abigail slowly opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and then eased his cock towards her gaping hole.

First, Nathan's dick slid over her soft, wet tongue as it made its way towards her open orifice. Then it reached her teeth and Abigail's jaw stretched wide in a lewd 'O' to take it in. Her lips, so soft and pink, touched the tip of his cock at the same time, forming a seal around the spongey head. Then they were gently sliding down his cock as Abigail fixed her son with a lustful stare.

Inch by inch Abigail deliberately took Nathan's dick into her mouth until her lips met her gripping hand, and then she let her tongue go wild.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" She moaned deeply...and loudly. Loud enough to be heard over the game in the lounge.

"Fuck!" Nathan groaned deeply. His cock vibrating as Abigail's throat shook with the humming moan.

With that Abigail pulled back just as sensually and then, with her eyes still locked on his - as if to say, 'look at me, I'm your mother!' - she dove forward and furiously began bobbing her head up and down his cock.

For several minutes the two just stood and knelt there, Nathan bucking his hips into his mom's face as she pounded her mouth up and down his impressive member. The sucking and slurping noises filled the hallway and reached into the lounge. All Mason did to acknowledge the illicit act was to turn the volume up on the television. But that just spurred Abigail and Nathan to be louder still and even more daring.

Abigail gripped on to her son's hip tightly as she banged her head back and forth on his five inches, pumping the other five madly with her fist. Then she reached down and grabbed one of her tits over her t-shirt. Squeezing and mashing it up and into her body, Abigail played with her breast teasingly as she sucked and sucked for all she was worth.

SUCK SCHLUCK SLURP

The sounds filled the rooms as the hot mother's lips travelled up and down her own son's ten-inch pole.

"Mmmmm, do you like that, Nathan? Do you like me giving you a blowjob while your dad could see?" Abigail asked her son impishly.

"It's so fucking hot mom! Just like it's even hotter knowing you're my mom! Fuck! I can't believe I get to have you suck my dick and let me fuck you!" Nathan replied hotly.

Abigail shuddered despite herself. She couldn't believe it either, but she loved every second of it now! She couldn't live without her son fucking her mouth, throat, and pussy from now on. She just had to find a way to get him every day where she didn't get caught. But oh, being so close to it was hot as hell!

"Did you like fucking me last night?" She asked heatedly.

"Fuck mom! That was the best! I've never had sex like that! You were incredible!" Nathan exclaimed eagerly.

"You were unbelievable! I thought I wasn't going to walk properly for hours after you'd fucked my brains out!" She replied just as excitedly. Her free hand going back to his hip as she alternated sucking his cock and pulling her mouth off to breathe and gasp obscenities at him.

"I've never cum that hard in my life! Twice, over your face and inside you! I thought I'd never stop cumming." Nathan teased and Abigail moaned around her mouthful of cock.

"Mmmmph! I loved you cumming on my face and inside me. It felt so hot knowing it was you and watching your face as you filled me with your sticky seed." Abigail playfully said, horniness dripping from her slutty voice, "I want you to cum on my tits next time. I want to see you spray your cum all over my big tits and face, ok?"

"So there'll be a next time?" Nathan asked self-assuredly.

Abigail laughed softly and then sucked on his cock before she popped her mouth off and answered.

"You think we'll stop having fun now just 'cause your dad could catch us?" She replied impishly and smiled wickedly as Nathan grinned down at her.

Sucking his dick back into her mouth Abigail bobbed her head up and down repeatedly, fucking her face with his uber pole and slamming it against the back of her throat.

Nathan was close, but he hadn't cum yet. So, Abigail knew what she had to do to tip him over the edge.

Keeping her eyes on his she blew his dick for everything she was worth...ready to really blow her son's mind for the second time in two days.

- - -

Nathan grunted and growled in passionate lust as his mother worked her mouth up and down his dick super fast and hard. Sucking like a pro she dashed her tongue over his cock and sensitive head like she was hungry and his dick was the most delicious food in the world.

Abigail's head bobbed back and forth, shaking her hair into her face which she had to brush back behind her ears, and her lips gripped tightly like a vice, slurping and schlucking half his member deep into her glorious wet hole.

Nathan had been close before she had started, but with her ministrations and the sight of her on her knees before him once more, knowing that his dad was just a few feet away and might see, pushed the rigorous 18-year-old to the edge. Her tongue itself almost drove him over.

Fuck! He could barely breathe!

"Ughhhhh! Yeah! Fuck! Shit! Mom, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that!" He managed to harshly say between clenched teeth. Fuck but she was good!

"Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!" Abigail moaned around his thick shaft, slamming her mouth up and down faster and harder, driving the tip against her throat with each thrust.

Nathan's hips were jerking back and forth and he used his grip in her hair to keep her steady as she rapidly threw her face onto his impaling rod.

"Fuck your lips are so tight! I'm going to cum any minute!" He growled, scratching his nails into her head and balling his other hand into a tight fist by his side.

"Mmmmmmph! Good..." Abigail purred as she pulled her mouth breathily off his cock. Her fist pumped furiously up and down the saliva-slick length. She stared deeply, and lustfully, into his eyes. "I want you to cum, Nate. I want you to fill my mouth with your cum. I want you to make your mom taste your thick seed."

Nathan's breath caught at her words and he struggled to say anything in return. Pleasure just surged from the buzzing head of his cock through every nerve of his body.

"You're such a hot slut, mom." He managed to say finally, and his mother smiled sweetly up at him. Proud as punch.

"I'm your slut, Nathan. I'm your mom and I'm your slut." Abigail responded impishly. "Cum for me. I'm not done yet but I want your pearly white cum."

Nathan grinned tightly at that and then drew a deep, ragged breath as his mother swallowed his cock again. Bobbing her head back and forth, up and down, fast and furious, Nathan felt the cum stirring in his heavy balls. Fuck! This was so fucking hot! Having his mother suck his dick enthusiastically without any seduction. Just because she wanted it so badly. Well he was going to give it to her, every day from now on. Now he knew how she felt, anyway.

Abigail rammed his dick in and out of her mouth, sucking so hard the wide girth could be seen outlined in her cheeks. Her jaw was stretched lewdly wide, almost painfully broad, and her free hand that wasn't jacking his member powerfully was digging her nails into his hip as she held on for dear life.

"Ugh! Dad! Mom's sucking my dick! You never told me she was so fucking good at it!" Nathan called out to his father.

He chanced a glance over into the lounge and grinned. His dad was still lost in the television having no idea what his wife was doing to their son right then and there. He had no idea about the raw, powerful fucking that the two had done the night before or all of the lustful, illicit things that they wanted to do to each other right then! They were going to. Nothing was going to stop Nathan from fucking his mother again. And from her reaction, Abigail wasn't going to stop until she had a good dicking from her own son.

Nathan couldn't help it. Teasing his father while his mother sucked his dick like a mad woman was just too hot.

"I'm going to cum in her mouth, dad! I'm going to make her drink her son's cum! Your son. She wants it badly. And she's fucking earned it. You just stay there, I'll take care of mom and what she needs." He said loudly enough to be heard over the television. Only Mason didn't notice or hear. Or at least he didn't register what his son was saying he was so engrossed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmpppppppphhhhhh!!!!!" Abigail moaned lewdly around her mouthful of dick at his words. Turned on, she sucked even harder and faster until her head was a blur, matching her hand as it jerked him into her mouth.

Her big tits jumped and jiggled within their bra-confines and beneath her long t-shirt.

"Fuck, mom! That's it! Right there! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Nathan shouted out at the end, thrusting forward to meet his mother's slams.

Abigail kept her eyes on his, looking up at him from where she knelt in front of him. Nathan could barely keep his eyes open, and they watered badly from how much pleasure was coursing through him. It was more than the blowjob she gave him last night. This was better and way hotter because she knew what she was doing this time and with his father right there and what Nathan was saying to Mason just made the whole thing more intense.

The blowjob from heaven went on until suddenly Abigail straightened where she knelt and angled her head as she pulled back from him.

Still keeping him in her mouth, Nathan's beautiful mom pushed forward easily and with just a little effort and struggling she took an inch of his cock down her tight throat.

Nathan almost exploded right there! The feel of her vice-like oesophagus was incredible. Mind-blowing. Literal lances of lightning pleasure shot through Nathan's body and spun his brain into ecstasy as his mother worked her throat on his cock head.

She took him deep into her tightness, that was only rivalled by her pussy's grip, without breaking stride. She slowed down to take the inch but she didn't stop. The moment it sank down her throat, her fist was still flying up four inches of his slimy cock and she pulled back until just the tip was in her mouth. Tongue flaying the sensitive head, she bobbed her mouth up and down his cock a couple of times before taking the inch deep into her throat once more.

Nathan could only groan voraciously at the feeling. The cum boiling in his balls, ready to spurt out and cover his mother's tongue and tonsils.

But that wasn't all. Abigail wasn't finished. Although she had taken his cock the night before her throat was just as tight and unforgiving. She had to take her time to open it up. And so as she throat-fucked herself, feeding six inches of her son's cock into her mouth, Abigail kept herself straight and easy, bobbing her head up and down the six inches until her throat got used to having such a wide, throbbing member jammed down it.

Once she was comfortable, gagging gently and lewdly, Nathan watched in awe as his mother eased another inch down her throat.

Retching loudly, Abigail knelt perfectly upright and straight, her head angled just so, and she sucked hard and fast. The moment Nathan's cock left her throat and pulled almost all the way out of her mouth, Abigail's tongue went wild.

How she could keep herself in time with her lips gripping and sliding, her tongue flashing and lashing, her mouth sucking and slurping, and her throat gripping and squeezing, Nathan had no idea. She was a master at sucking cock, that's all he could say. If he could say anything right then - he was too intensely lost in the incredible feel of what his mother was doing to his big dick.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!!" Abigail moaned as she pulled back so that just his head remained in her hot, wet mouth.

Then she launched forward, slamming down until two inches impaled her tight, vice-like throat. This time though she didn't wait. Instead, she took a third inch down her throat and gagged loudly enough to be heard in the lounge!

SLURP GAG SCHLUCK SUCK GAG

Nathan kept his eyes locked on his mothers'. Abigail only twice snapped her eyes shut, each time as she took another inch down her throat, squeezing them like her throat squeezed his cock.

Then she was down to two inches and her hand gripped thoroughly to those as she jacked his dick off into her mouth each time she pulled back.

Her eyes gleamed with lust and pleasure, knowing exactly what she was doing to Nathan. His big balls swelled and tensed, he was so close!

"FUCK!" Nathan breathed as he stroked his mother's hair as she bobbed up and down his dick proudly.

Then she held still, and easing herself she lowered her mouth down his cock further, and another inch - four now! - slipped down her gripping throat.

Nathan's head fell back and he groaned deeply, his hand gripping at her long, raven hair. He stared up at the ceiling as his mother held herself still for a moment with his cock jammed down her throat. Her lips gripped to his enormous, girthy pole like luscious, soft, smooth leeches.

Abigail moaned loudly and squeezed her throat around his cock. Then she slowly and carefully pulled back until just the head remained in her mouth. Nathan looked back down at her and swore she tried to smile around her mouthful of dick, before she once again began bobbing her head up and down, first gently easing his cock down her throat four inches until she became used to the size and then she slammed her mouth up and down faster and harder, sucking and slurping and gagging on nine inches of his enormous rod!

After a couple of minutes bobbing up and down on his dick, Nathan watched in amazement as his mother definitely smiled around his shaft and with one swift movement slammed her lips all the way down his cock until she met his balls and groin.

Staring up at him as she held herself still, she looked cute as she had her mouth and throat stuffed full of his ten-inch cock! Her lips were lewdly spread wide and her jaw looked like it had dislocated - it hadn't, but it was wide enough to be! - but oh fuck! did it feel incredible!

Nathan panted heavily, gasping for breath and Abigail breathed forcefully through her nose, raggedly drawing air in as she swallowed saliva around his thick pole.

"Fuck, mom! You did it again!" Nathan huffed, as awe-struck as he had been the night before when she had taken his cock completely then.

"Gurglemmmmphgglllcckckk!" Abigail coughed in reply and gripped his hips tightly with both hands.

Still maintaining eye contact Nathan's mother gently eased back up his length until only the head remained in her mouth. Then she moaned lustfully around that sensitive tip, her tongue flaying it in circles, before she began to bob her head up and down five inches of his cock again.

For a while all she did was take enough to hit the back of her throat, pumping her mouth up and down his shaft. Then, continuing to slam herself up and down speedily and recklessly, Nathan felt his cock slide down her throat again...first by an inch, then by two, three, four, until all five filled her vice-like, squeezing throat.

This time, however, Abigail didn't stop or move slowly. Instead, with frenzied speed and ferociousness, the hot brunette mother rammed her face up and down his shaft, fucking her mouth and throat on his enormous rod!

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Nathan chanted as he reached up to grab the other side of her head with his other hand, just holding on for dear life.

"Mmmmmmmmphhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmphh! Mmmmmmpppphhh!" His mother moaned breathily as she could with a throatful of cock.

Nathan groaned and grunted as pure pleasure raced through him. The only thing tighter than her virgin throat was her married pussy. But right then he could barely remember the comparison!

Abigail's face flew up and down his ten-inch member like a blur, sucking, licking, and swallowing his thick rod all the way in her mouth and down her throat. She fucked her mouth literally like it was her pussy and she was ramming herself up and down his dick! She was wanton and hungry, and his cock was all there was in the world.

Her eyes remained, watery, red, and wide, locked on his. Her hair flew, her tits jiggled, and her whole body was behind her forceful face-fucking.

"Fuck, mom, that's it, deepthroat my dick! Fuck! You're so fucking incredible! Fuck! I can't believe you've done this again! Shit!" Nathan panted tightly and tiredly, his hands gripping into his mother's hair steadying himself.

"Mmmmmm, do you like that? Do you like my throat around your cock?" Abigail panted as she pulled her mouth off his dick long enough to breath the words out. Then she dove right back on and slurped and squeezed her way down all ten inches.

"Fuck...your throat's amazing! Shit! I can't believe you can take it all! I thought I'd dreamt it last night!" Nathan grunted between clenched teeth, "You're the best fucking cocksucker I've ever seen! Goddamn, you're such a hungry little whore! Do you want my cum, mom? Is that it? You want me to cum down your hot throat and fill your belly? You want me to pump you full of my seed like I did last night? Until I can get in your pussy and fill you up that way too?"

"Mmmmmmmpppphhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhh!!" Nathan's mother moaned loudly in response.

Nathan took it as a yes, partly because of the look of lust intensifying in his mother's eyes, and partly because she redoubled her efforts in sucking his dick. Slamming her mouth and throat up and down his cock like she didn't care if she impaled herself on it. In fact, that thought probably turned the 36-year-old mother on even more!

"Ahhhh! Shit! Fuck! Well carry on, mom, I'm almost there! Fuck! I need this so badly! Ever since I saw you this morning in the kitchen! Fuck! If dad turned around right now and saw us, I would empty my load down your throat straightaway! I'd just roar and blow my load in your mouth as he watched!" Nathan growled, "I can't believe we're doing this with him so close! I can't believe you let me do this! I can't wait to fuck you now! I'm going to bang you raw!"

"Mmmmmmpppphhhh!!" Abigail groaned wantonly and sucked his cock like the slut she was.

Nathan just tried to keep standing, his knees were weakening as his cock relentlessly shot electricity through every fibre of his body. His head was swirling and his vision was doubling, and he could feel his cum boiling manically in his balls. He knew he was close.

He was about to cum in his mother's mouth for the second time in two days. His hot mother was actually on her knees sucking, and deepthroating, his ten-inch dick, hungrily fucking her face so that she could drink his seed. She wanted it. He needed it. And he was about to get it.

There was just one thing that he wanted to do before he came. And that was going to make Abigail almost cum aswell.

- - -

SCHLUCK SUCK SLURP GAG

The sound of the hot blowjob filled the air, drifting through into the lounge and around Mason. Abigail sucked and licked and swallowed as much cock as she could, burying her face into her son's crotch as she took all ten inches down her throat. Her tongue flailed wildly and her head bobbed up and down rapidly.

1...34567...15