The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot scene, with the gorgeous young mother dressed only in a loose t-shirt and little shorts, her legs shown off to perfection as her big tits were hinted at from the slopes of her top.

"Mmmmm, your cock is so amazing! I love it!" Abigail panted as she briefly pulled back and gasped for breath.

"Your mouth is amazing, mom. I love having you suck my dick." Nathan replied tightly, his cock buzzing and his whole body tense and on edge.

"Hmm, I'm going to have to wake you up like this tomorrow then." Abigail teased and Nathan grinned, "That or ride your cock while you're asleep to wake you up. Which would you prefer?"

"How about both? One tomorrow, the other the day after. And I'm going to need help getting to sleep too." Nathan responded with blazing eyes.

"Guess you're going to be fucking your mom a lot then, ah, Nate?" Abigail purred heatedly, "It's a good job I'm your groupie then. Going to have to show me how you treat girls in your rock n' roll lifestyle."

With that Abigail opened her mouth and noisily swallowed Nathan's cock again. She bobbed back and forth furiously for a few minutes, her nails digging in to her son's hips, before she really began slamming her mouth and throat up and down, sucking and licking like she was trying to slurp Nathan's cum out of his balls.

Nathan groaned and grunted, too far gone to say anything and too focused on his impending orgasm to really have the concentration anyway. For a moment he held on as hard as he could and then his mother's mouth just took him to places he never thought possible. This blowjob was even more intense than the night before!

Tightening his grip on her head, Nathan suddenly began to buck his hips fast and furiously, ramming his big rod in and out of his mother's hot mouth and down her vice-like throat.

Pounding away he built up speed and furiosity, slamming his thick meat into her like she was a sex object. And right then she was. Nathan was so close to cumming that he couldn't think straight. If his father had caught them at that moment Nathan could only have cum harder after fucking his mother's mouth even more wildly.

He was so turned on and ready to blow, and he just needed that push over the edge now and he would explode in his mother's mouth and down her throat.

Fucking away, Nathan's hands messed up Abigail's hair as he held onto her head, her lips schlucked up and down his shaft tightly, gripping to the veiny rod like her life depended on it. Nathan fucked his mother's mouth until only the tip remained in, her tongue flicking and lashing around the sensitive head, and then he slammed his cock all the way down her throat.

Face fucking her furiously, Nathan grunted and groaned loudly, his entire body as rigid as his cock between his mother's lips.

"Urgh, yeah, take it, mom! Take my cock you dirty little whore! Fuck! You're my slut and I love fucking your mouth! Swallow my dick, mom, take it like the slut you are! Ungh, shit! I'm going to cum in a minute.fuck!...and I'm going to bathe your mouth in my slick seed. You're going to take it all, like a good mother for her son! And you're going to drink all of it down like a good girl. Aren't you?" Nathan snarled between clenched teeth as pleasure overtook him.

Fuck, but fucking his mom's face like this was so fucking hot. Here she was, on her knees in front of him as he stood tall above her, the doorway framing them, and their lustful scene just out of sight of his father as Mason sat watching television! His mom! She was letting him fuck her mouth! His mom!

"Mmmmmmmmpppphhhh!!" Abigail moaned, the moment not lost on her either.

Her eyes remained locked on his, swelling red and watery from the harsh fucking he was giving her face, her mouth a lewd 'O' and her jaw stretched obscenely.

"You're always going to take my cock from now on, mom. In your mouth. In your pussy. In your ass. Everywhere and anywhere! I'm going to treat you like my loving slut, because that's what you are now. You're my mother but you're my hot, sex-fucked slut too!" Nathan growled, pounding his member in and out of her lips.

"MMMMMMMMMPHH!" Abigail groaned loudly, gripping onto his hips for balance and to give him access to her tender, tight throat.

Nathan fucked her hard for a few minutes and then, feeling his balls churn maddeningly, he let go and just held on to her head as his legs weakly held him up.

Abigail didn't need any instruction. Without missing a beat she quickly took up where Nathan had left off and rammed her face up and down his ten inch rod. Pounding her mouth and throat she sucked and slurped hungrily, like she was absolutely starving and only his ten-inch pole could feed her like she needed.

This lasted a few minutes more and then Abigail's tongue and sucking drove Nathan over the edge.

Stifling a roar of pure ecstasy, Nathan's hands dug into his mother's skull, gripping hard and holding her head still. He poised on tiptoes and grunted heavily, then screeched out in a tight, deep voice...

"UGHHHHH FUCK, MOM, I'M GOING TO CUM! SHIT! YES!" He growled out and then shook.

Spasming where he stood, Abigail held her head still, Nathan's cock wedged down her throat five inches, and held on to his hips.

For a moment all Nathan did was shake and tense up, his cock going even more rigid than it had been already. And then, with a gurgling groan, he let out a heavy breath.

"AGHHHHHH!!!!" He grunted loud enough to be heard over the television.

With that one noise he came. His cock head expanded deep within Abigail's throat and a second later a huge rope of cum spewed out from the end, shooting down her throat slickly and oozing deep into her belly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmpppppphhhhhh!!" Abigail moaned as she felt the ooze slip down her throat. God this was everything she had wanted and more. She nearly came!

Another huge glob shot out of Nathan's dick and ran down her throat into her stomach, and then Abigail pulled back until the head of his dick was in her mouth.

Just in time, Nathan spurted another thick load of cum into her mouth, spraying her tonsils and the back of her throat with his sticky, potent seed. Another glob, then another, joined this first one and Abigail rolled her eyes, moaning, before locking her eyes with his once more.

The feeling of her son cumming in her mouth was intense and hot, but more so knowing that her husband, his father, was sitting just a few feet away and could easily hear his son grunting and groaning as he unloaded his load into his mother's mouth! Abigail felt her pussy tingle and her stomach flip, partly from excitement, partly from fear of getting caught, and partly from the cum lying in it.

Nathan didn't stop cumming though - despite having cum twice the night before! Again and again he unloaded into her mouth, shooting huge globs of cum over her tongue, splattering her cheeks inside, and Abigail tried her best to swallow as much as she could as fast as she could.

GULP GULP GULP

She swallowed noisily, similarly equalling her son's grunts and groans of pleasure as he came.

No matter how fast Abigail swallowed though more cum kept spraying out of Nathan's dick. Grabbing his saliva-slick shaft with her left hand, her wedding ring glinting in the light, Abigail jacked her son's dick into her mouth, hoping to get him to finish quicker, but he just kept cumming.

She swallowed and gulped every load she could but more chugged out until her cheeks were swelling with cum. Bits of cum began to leak out between her lips and her son's cock, running down her chin and neck, and Abigail began to panic that she would be drowned in cum if he kept going at this rate.

But just as it ran down her top as she swallowed another hefty load, eeking its way down between her large tits, Nathan grunted and one more spurt shot out threatening to explode her mouth open and then he sighed heavily and stopped cumming.

Abigail breathed, through her nose, a sigh of relief as she felt cum run down her chin and neck and cleavage. Gulping heavily so that her mouth didn't pop open and spew cum all over her and Nathan, Abigail pulled back until, with pursed lips, Nathan's cock slipped from her mouth.

It was going soft now slowly and Abigail, her eyes still locked on her son's, stared heatedly up at Nathan and leaned her head back.

Opening her mouth she showed him all of his cum in her mouth. Her tongue waded around in the thick, pearly-white liquid, and Abigail knelt like this for a few moments just showing her son his cum while his father sat a few feet away and might see.

With a curve of her lips in a smile as Nathan watched with a grin, Abigail closed her mouth and gulped a few times, swallowing his seed like only a good girl should. Then she opened her mouth to show him it was all gone before she closed her mouth again and smiled up at him.

"Mmm, you taste as good as I remember." Abigail said lewdly as she used her fingertips to wipe cum from her chin and neck, sucking the excess off her fingers as she spoke. "And you came as much as you did last night! Do you ever cum less?"

"Not with you, mom." Nathan replied suavely, a cheeky grin on his face as he stood with his slowly softening cock in front of her face.

Abigail's lips curved lusciously, wet and red from their cocksucking. She felt really hot right then with her son looking down at her as if he had had his dreams come true, while Abigail had his cum between her tits as she knelt like a slut in front of him.

Licking her fingers clean she moaned softly as she felt her son's cum on her tongue and in her mouth and sliding down her throat with her saliva.

"I can't believe we just did that. So close to your dad too!" Abigail said cutely, then she looked over at Mason to check he was still engrossed in the television - which he was.

It felt so naughty to have blown her son literally behind her husband's back! She had been caught up in the moment the night before but this time their little tryst had been deliberate and risky. And Abigail loved it. And from how much he had cum she knew that Nathan had enjoyed it too. Something told Abigail that this wouldn't be the last time they were so daring.

"Well I'm going to fuck you in a minute, in the kitchen, so we'll have that behind dad's back too!" Nathan said hornily, his dick already twitching to life as it hung limply in front of Abigail.

"You're going to fuck me are you?" She asked sweetly, her smile broadening, "You're going to fuck your mom in the kitchen while your dad sits in the lounge watching television? Are you sure he won't hear me after last night? With your big dick I won't be able to keep quiet."

Nathan reached down and grabbed his combat trousers, pulling them up and stuffing his dick into them so he would be able to walk.

"I guess we'll find out. May have to tell dad to turn the TV up." He answered impishly as he zipped up his trousers.

"And what makes you think I'm going to let you fuck me, young man? I am your mom after all." Abigail said playfully in return, her mouth slick with Nathan's cum that made ropes in her mouth connecting her lips and teeth and tongue.

"Because you're a horny slut for my cock, mom. I know you want me." Nathan replied cheekily, but truly.

Abigail gave her son a small, knowing smirk at that. He was right after all. And then she used her t-shirt to wipe her chin and neck, drying herself off.

"Then you better fuck me as good as you did last night." Abigail said hornily as she lowered her t-shirt back down. "Your mom needs you to bang her right."

Nathan grinned at that and offered her his hand. Abigail took it and he helped her up. Nathan kept a hold of her hand and turned towards the kitchen door, thinking to lead her away.

Abigail bit her bottom lip in anticipation of what was about to happen when suddenly Mason spoke.

"Ah, you're both here. Good. Saves me having to call up to you." Her husband said and Abigail felt her heart jump.

She spun around, letting go of Nathan's hand instantly, and turned to look at her husband who stood looking at them from a couple of feet away. They still stood in the doorway, framed perfectly just as they had been while illicitly acting with each other. How long had Mason been looking at them? While she was still kneeling?

No, he would have had questions then, even innocent ones, but still...he had been watching television the last she saw him! To think he could have creeped up on them like this when they were in the middle of the blowjob was terrifying. But hot now they had gotten away with it. But still, Abigail's heart raced and her cum-filled stomach turned.

"What's up, my love?" Abigail asked too innocently, aware of the cum in her stomach.

"What's up, dad?" Nathan asked at the exact same time as Abigail spoke, clearing his throat and glad that he had pulled his trousers up when he did.

"I just thought I'd see if you two wanted to go outside for a little while? The sun's out and it's a nice day, so while it's like that I thought we could enjoy it. Do a spot of sunbathing or something." Mason answered them both, looking between them. Clearly he had no idea of what he had just about missed. Shame for him.

Abigail looked at Nathan, who glanced back, and then they looked back at Mason. So much for fucking in the kitchen.

"Sure." Abigail said, knowing she couldn't really say anything else without looking like she was trying to get away from her husband. It wasn't like she had anything else she wanted to do - except fuck her son, and that wouldn't work as an excuse for her husband now would it?

"Erm, yeah, sounds great." Nathan replied sounding hardly convinced but trying not to sound disappointed as he figured their sex session wasn't going to happen too. "But I thought you wanted to build those shelves?" He asked, sounding a little more hopeful that he had found a way out.

"Oh I do, but they can wait. The sun's out and we might as well enjoy the nice day. We can do the shelves after. It's not like you've got anything else to do today, have you, son?" Mason asked with a chuckle and Nathan's face looked forlorn.

"I guess not." He said, knowing that he couldn't use the excuse 'I'm going to fuck mom' either.

"Great! Let's go get changed and we'll have some fun in the sun!" Mason exuded as he clapped his hands together.

Walking passed them, Mason headed for the stairs. Abigail gave one meaningful look at Nathan before she followed him - he was still in earshot - and Nathan followed her, resisting the urge to slap her ass as it wiggled in front of him.

They peeled off at their respective rooms, with Mason and Abigail heading in together, and Abigail made her way straight for the wardrobe. Mason headed into the en-suite and Abigail began looking through her clothes for her bikini. Finding it she walked over to the bed and pulled her t-shirt up over her head, conscious that the door to the hallway was open but that Mason couldn't see.

She unsnapped her bra and let it join her shirt on the bed before she circled around her back and slipped the bikini top on around her chest. Pulling it into place over her voluptuous tits, Abigail unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall, kicking out of them she added them to the pile on the bed. Her panties came next, sliding down her long, smooth legs before they hit her feet. She made sure Mason couldn't see before she bent over to pick them up with her ass in full view of the door - just in case Nathan was looking.

Her bikini bottoms slipped on easily and tied at the side. She then picked up her old clothes and walked over to the wash bin, dumping them in. Mason was still in the en-suite when she finished getting changed and so Abigail walked over to the door and peered around.

Mason had gotten changed - obviously he had left his shorts in the bathroom - and was looking in the mirror after washing his face. Abigail smiled as she looked at him. He really was the love of her life. She was about to turn around when Mason spotted her.

"Looking forward to the sun?" He asked, but horny mother as she was Abigail thought he said 'are you looking forward to your son?'.

Her cheeks heated at the prospect of him knowing what had happened between Nathan and her, but then she realised inquisitive would not be his emotion if it was, so she cleared her head.

"What was that?" She asked as she turned back around and leaned 'casually' against the door frame.

Mason grinned as he turned towards her.

"Are you looking forward to getting out in the sun?" He asked again and this time Abigail heard him right.

"Oh, yes. Can't wait. Been too long since I got a tan." She answered, "You?"

"Putting off working on that shelving unit? Sure, I'll enjoy the relaxation!" Mason responded, "Plus I think it'll do Nate some good to get outside. He spends too much of his time indoors these days."

"We'll have to make sure he gets out more." Abigail promised and Mason nodded.

"Well, we have a pool for nothing it seems, no one uses it." He said amusedly.

"It's finding time, with work, his band, your work, and the house..." Abigail went on and Mason nodded again.

"True. But today may be different. We have the time. It'll do Nate some good to get some exercise." Mason said calmly.

"He got plenty of exercise yesterday." Abigail responded immediately and then blushed when Mason looked at her quizzically, "At his gig. On stage. He was running around wildly." She added quickly.

Mason didn't notice the subterfuge.

"Ah." He said with a nod back of his head, "Well it'll do him good to get a bit more. Spends too much time in his room."

Abigail smiled at that, thinking of all the time that she planned on keeping her son in his room. She would have to be fairly quiet though, lest Mason hear her. She hoped she could do that with Nathan's huge dick in her!

"Well, time's a wasting. Might as well enjoy that sun while we've got it." Mason said determinedly and walked towards Abigail.

As he came out Abigail turned with him and took his hand in hers. Smiling beautifully, she and Mason walked out of their room and headed down the hall, stopping at Nathan's door as they passed.

"Are you ready, Nate?" Mason asked as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a bit. Just sorting out a bit of stuff and getting changed." Came the muffled reply from within.

Mason looked at Abigail at that.

"Too much time in there." He said again with a smirk.

Abigail stroked his arm.

"Alright, we'll be outside." Mason called back, to which Nathan yelled 'ok' and then the two parents walked off down the hallway and down the stairs.

Once outside Abigail split off from her husband and they both walked around the pool to the lounge chairs that were on the other side. Spreading the towels out on them that were already there, both climbed on and lay down, feeling the sun beat down on them.

Abigail closed her eyes, as did Mason, and they just let the sun soak into them, enjoying the soft sound of the breeze and the warmth of the sun.

- - -

As Abigail and Mason lost track of time as they sunbathed, Nathan made his way down stairs. He was wearing just his trunks and no t-shirt, showing off his toned abs, cut chest, and muscular arms.

As he approached the kitchen he looked out of the windows and saw his parents lying outside on the lounge chairs. They both could have been asleep for all he knew.

For a moment he just stood and stared. He loved his parents. But he had the hardest dick in the world for his mother. He still couldn't believe that he had laid her last night. And that he had just gotten another fantastic blowjob from her so close to his father.

But when he looked out at her from the kitchen window, lying there all smooth and perfectly shaped, his dick once again instantly sprang to life. He was ready for round two. He only had to find a way to get her away from his father for long enough. That was the hard part. But damn if he wasn't ready to do anything at this point!

1...45678...15