The Gypsy's Curse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nuri looked at the couple she cursed as she crushed up the beetle wings with the pestle. Stephanie was gyrating her hips, curling her toes and slightly kicking her legs, it looked like she was getting ready to orgasm. "I've got to hurry this up!" Nuri thought to herself. Nuri drizzled the special oils into the mortar bowl and she saw the slight glow she saw before. "Okay good, it's working!" She thought to herself.

Stuart was looking up at the ceiling not noticing what Nuri was doing. He said out loud, "Nuri, I need you more than anyone!" Stephanie was oblivious at this point, she was screaming muffled screams of pleasure as she wriggled her tongue in Stuarts asshole. Nuri thought she could hear, "I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!" coming from Stephanie.

Nuri paused a bit to remember the chant, slowly she said it backward. "Du... Dera... Maka... Pella... Shu... Sika... Doma... No."

"God I hope that was it," Nuri said as she thought she saw the concoction in her mortar bowl glow brighter.

"Okay I hereby uncurse Stuart, he will no longer be obsessed with me or think of me when his girlfriend pleasures him, he will no longer insist on spanking, or having anal sex with his girlfriend." Nuri looked up at the couple. Stephanie's body was entirely red, she looked like she was ready to have a massive orgasm. Stuart was wildly jerking himself off. He was now in ecstasy, yelling at the ceiling, "NURI! NURI!" He would soon orgasm as well.

"Okay, okay...I hereby uncurse Stephanie, she will no longer be obsessed with eating ass and she will no longer be compelled to walk around her own house in the nude at all times." Nuri couldn't think of any more aspects to Stephanie's curse.

Nuri quickly threw her mortar and pestle into her satchel, she threw it over her shoulder, her plan was to leave quickly. Then she saw Stephanie almost immediately go from moaning in pleasure and preparing to orgasm to start to kick and thrash wildly, she was no longer screaming in pleasure, but in horror. Nuri couldn't look away. A muffled cry of "GET OFF OF ME, GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" could be heard. The way Stephanie thrashed it made her look like a fish out of water. Stuart looked confused, but he continued to stroke his cock. Stuart lifted his ass and just as Stephanie was sliding out from under him he came. Semen sprayed all over Stephanie's breasts and face.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, MOTHERFUCKER, FUCK! Stephanie was in hysterics, she began to spit and try to dry heave.

"Honey, honey, oh my god, what is happening?" Stuart said, rushing into the nearby kitchen to grab a towel.

Wet cum still covering Stephanie's face she began to whimper her face contorted into a horrific look of terror, "I can't believe I did that, I can't believe I let you..." Stephanie again started to dry heave.

Before Stuart could get the towel he grabbed to Stephanie, she spun her cum covered face towards the Nuri who was still standing in the doorway. "YOU!" Stephanie explained with a look of pure hatred in her eyes. Cum dripped off her forehead and over one of her eyes, a long strand of thick semen dangled off of her chin.

"I am sorry, I didn't know..." Nuri said meekly before rushing out the door.

Nuri heard Stephanie scream, "I'LL KILL YOU BITCH!" Nuri began to panic as she had no way of getting home. Stuart had driven her to the suburbs. So Nuri just ran, looking desperately for a bus stop, her satchel was over her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Stephanie gathered herself up and limped towards the door. Her limp was caused by the vigorous anal sex that she had with Stuart earlier. "Honey, honey I am sorry!" Stuart exclaimed as Stephanie flipped him off.

"Stephanie, she cursed us!" Stuart said still holding the towel he intended to clean off Stephanie's cum covered face with.

Something had snapped inside of Stephanie, she no longer had any modesty left in her. She grabbed the car keys off of the small table next to the front door, she hobbled out of the house in the nude and climbed into the red corvette.

"I'll kill that bitch!" she repeated, her eyes wide and delirious, her face twitching.

Nuri was breathing heavily, she didn't know how much longer she could run. Then in the distance she saw a bus stop. She sprinted towards it, looking over her shoulder as she did. She quickly sat down next to an old woman. Frantically Nuri said, "When does the next bus come."

The old woman clearly annoyed said, "Busses never run on time around here, it was supposed to get here 10 minutes ago."

Nuri was relieved, she took a deep breath. "God, what a rush!" She thought to herself.

The tires of Stephanie's red Corvette screeched as she pressed the gas pedal down hard with her bare foot. Stephanie had wild eyes filled with rage and contempt, she was naked, her face was coated with now drying semen, she was hell-bent on finding Nuri and running her over. "I'll kill that bitch!" Stephanie repeated as if it was her mantra.

Nuri looked at the time on her cellphone and thought, "God, Mom's going to kill me, I've been gone for so long." Then Nuri heard the screeching of tires, she stood up to see what was making the noise. In horror, she saw a red corvette speeding towards her. "Shit!" Nuri was scared out of her mind. She stood frozen in fear as the Corvette quickly approached. The old lady sitting next to her was completely oblivious.

Stephanie ignored a stop sign ahead, "I'll kill tha.." then when it was too late she saw a police car slowly enter the intersection. Stephanie slammed on her brakes with her naked foot. Stephanie was able to slow down to about five miles per hour before she hit the police car. No one was hurt, but the collision caused serious damage to the Corvette and police car.

Nuri saw the accident from afar. The old woman at the bus stop put on her monocle to get a closer look. Nuri saw a female police officer get out of her patrol car. Stephanie got out as well.

"I NEVER!" The old woman at the bus stop exclaimed as she saw that Stephanie was in the nude.

Nuri could hear Stephanie scream, "RIGHT THERE, I'LL KILL THE BITCH! SHE CURSED ME!"

The old woman standing next to Nuri formed a scowl on her face, "Another druggie I see, what a shame!"

Nuri could see the police officer quickly call for backup. Then after a very short and fruitless negotiation she tackled and pepper spray Stephanie in the face. Just as this was happening Nuri's bus came. Nuri quickly got in, her eyes shifting around as if she was getting away with a crime. Already more police were coming to the scene of Stephanie's car accident, Stephanie was still indignant and was clearly resisting arrest.

Nuri sat in the back of the bus. Almost everyone in the bus was looking out the window at Stephanie's arrest. Some people on the bus seemed to be taking pictures or videos with their cell phones. As the bus slowly passed the scene of Stephanie's arrest Nuri could see that Stephanie was still struggling, her hands were cuffed behind her back and her feet were tied together with twist ties, she was nude and helplessly immobilized. Stephanie managed to glance up and see Nuri leaving on the bus, Stephanie struggled mightily and screamed, "I'LL KILL THE BI..." Then she was unceremoniously tazed by the female police officer, who had apparently had enough of Stephanie's loud frantic temper tantrum. Nuri looked back as Stephanie twitched on the ground naked and immobile. The bus was buzzing with laughter and gossip. Nuri felt an intense sinking feeling, "How humiliating, naked in public, people looking at you from all angles, what a nightmare!"

Nuri let out a deep breath, she did feel sorry for Stephanie, but she also felt relief that the entire ordeal was over. Nuri looked into her satchel to make sure she had all of her mother's ingredients. She saw the one-thousand dollar check that Stuart had written her earlier when he was still "obsessed" with her. Nuri held it up and kissed the check, her and her mother would eat well for a while. "Maybe this curse thing isn't so bad after all?" Nuri thought to herself and smiled. Her mind wandering into various scenarios involving the act of cursing.

***

A half a day later when Nuri and her mother were hours away in their van, going to the next big flea market Stephanie was booked into a jail cell. Stephanie was wearing a generic jail uniform, she had not been issued shoes. Stephanie's hair was a wild mess, and her face had some dirt on it from when she was tackled by the female police officer. Stephanie most likely still had dried semen coating her face. Stephanie was now less delirious with anger but was still preoccupied with finding and murdering Nuri. She was sitting with two other women. The other women looked like hardened criminals. Stephanie had called Stuart to bail her out and was waiting for him to take her home so she could beat him senseless, but he was still a half an hour away. Suddenly some guards came with some prison food on trays. Stephanie was deliriously hungry, so she decided to eat the food. Stephanie looked at her food and without thinking set it on the floor. As the other prisoners ate the food in their laps, Stephanie unknowingly got on her knees and started to lap it up the food like a cat. Stephanie didn't realize what she was doing until one of the hardened woman criminals spit out her food and started laughing. "You really are crazy aren't you?" Stephanie slammed her fists on the ground and screamed, realizing that Nuri had forgotten to remove at least one humiliating aspect of her curse.

12