All Comments on 'The Hand of the Handyman'

by mrsensual01

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies9 months ago

Great story! This story can be a great start to another chapter, and just as good by itself. Mike WAS arrogant! He deserved the spanking! For me, when around others; men specifically, I try always to be respectful. In my 20's, spanking never came to my mind that would ever happen if I was disrespectful ! Reading about it happening, like in this story arouses me, yet scares me a little! Like Mike in this story, I'd be a bit shocked at my age, if a man spanked me, like when I was a kid!

louiseacdlouiseacd9 months ago

i may have to hire a painter

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

I'm hard as a rock! My father used corporal punishment to teach me listens whenever I sassed him. Sometimes he used his hand and other times his belt, but always on my bare butt. It ceased after puberty, when he realized that that caused me to be aroused. Considering that there was no sex act in this story, It's amazingly hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrsensual01@mrsensual01
I like to read and I like to write. Some of my stories are from personal experience while others are the result of my fruitful imagination. I am hoping that I will have the opportunity to fully express myself here on this site.