All Comments on 'The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 02'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your first chapter was good...this one is no way believable

A rape victim would not allow Holly to touch her. No person would do such a thing as to just start undressing a rape victim. Victims have these things called flash backs. Holly would have a black eye or a crying mess on her hands. Then all the sex? Three ways? Less than a month after? I take it you've never been raped . I seriously hope never. But this isn't even plausible, can't swallow it. Was enjoying it up till this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Really

You really should tie up the loose end of revenge or at least arrest of the murderers. They even kept evidence that could be used to nail them. You do not need to tie the girls' family to the Mafia. Just let the cops get them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When you've been raped or know someone who has come back and write a realistic character that has been raped. They don't want to be touched sexually or any way really, and yet you have her a month later in 3 ways? FUCK YOU you idiot!

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years agoAuthor
Rape

I was sexually molested at age 7. I was stripped and spanked in front of a lot of strangers. I was not penetrated, so I know you won't consider that rape, but I do know and love a few people who have been raped. I tore out a chunk of exposition that is now in Chapter 4. I hope you read it and understand where that would have been in chapters 2 and 3. It should make better sense. I never intended to imply Marie was becoming a slut. She is not. You will see that in Chapter 5.

A lot of loose ends are being tied up in Chapter 5. We will see Frank and Judy and a whole host of characters you've already forgotten about.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Very Complex Story

The read is not at all enjoyable but possibly the message is, and I think that author is writing this as therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Thank you for reading. Please let me know if I should continue this series.".....NO !

You asked that question. My answer is no because the story is unbelievable. There was no build up to indicate that Holly was attracted to Marie. Its so juvenile. As for the rest of this chapter its poorly written which is a shame because it could have been a good story. Do something else, try woodwork, writings not your thing. Sorry.

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous,

You really would have liked the first draft of this series. I originally had Harry and Catherine Stevens, Marie's parents, being very religious and conservative. They blamed Marie for the rape and shunned her. Jenn moved in with Marie, but eventually succumbed to pressure from her parents and left. Holly, on a whim perhaps, or to settle something she owed Trent, made a pass at Marie. No build up, no feelings really. She just acted on instinct. Marie, having just been raped, bludgeoned Holly to death with a paperweight from the desk. Marie was literally caught with blood on her hands and sent to prison. The other inmates found her to be attractive and she fought them off until they ganged up on her. Marie, eventually, hanged herself in her cell.

I decided to go against this "realistic" approach and make the series somewhat lighter. This is erotica. This is a fantasy. Did you read further that Marie is blocking out her trauma based on her training? Did you read about Holly's husband? I didn't completely abandon reality. I just didn't explain everything in Marie's head as she was doing them. I assumed the reader would understand about denial and I moved on quickly. I have, since, slowed down and revealed more of how characters feel.

No, there is no build up. Sometimes in life there isn't. Sometimes people get caught in the moment and act.

Anonymous, I'd really like to see your writing. Let me know which account on here is yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous