All Comments on 'The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 06'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
OMG!!

After everything that happened to Marie, you seriously injure(?) (kill(?) Chloe I'm looking forward to ch 7 to find out what happened to Chloe and how Jenn is dealing with it. If Chloe is injured, will she live? Will Marie be her ED nurse? If Chloe lives, will Marie be her home nurse? If Chloe dies, how will Jenn cope?

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years agoAuthor
rcrmonte3, Wow!

That is a lot of questions. Obviously, I'm not going to answer them here. What I can tell you is that Chapter 7 is written. A friend of mine is reading it over before I submit it. I am writing Chapter 8 and the first chapter of a shorter series.

I also have three people that I am a volunteer editor for who all tell me they are close to finishing their latest. Long story short, I'm going to be busy but happy as hell.

Thank you so much for reading and for your enthusiasm for my characters. I really appreciate that. Take care!

wibitriwibitriover 10 years ago
Too much tragedy for one story!

But the sex is good:)

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear wibitri,

I'm sorry to read that you think there is too much tragedy. I hope you stick with this series even though chapters 8 and 9 will also have drama and tragedy. Obviously, you can't go completely dark. Without lightness, dark loses all perspective. There will still be some light touches as we explore the darkness. It will be a difficult trip, but an important one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous