All Comments on 'The Happy Service Girl'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ArkingArking6 months ago

You do weave a glorious story.

You had me from the first page, as Amy loses her bikini and respectfully tends to Liv [A Mistress by any other name, the results would be the same.]

B

WestfjordianWestfjordian6 months ago

It's always such a delightful surprise to see a new story from you, Tantala! They are always so incredibly erotic and they usually feature the kind of soft, gentle domination I find so erotic. This story was an absolute joy to read. Thank you so much, and know I'm looking forward to seeing another one from you, hopefully sooner rather than later :-)

AwkwardlySetAwkwardlySet6 months ago

It is good to see you writing again, I've always enjoyed your stories very much. A question: Have you ever considered taking things a bit further in the D/s sense? You hint at it sometimes in your stories, but you never really ventured there. Just a thought. Thank you for this excellent story :)

trewq175trewq1756 months ago

Wow, didn't expect to see another entry from you but I'm really happy :)

Love your long detailed stories. So I can wait to start reading this.

Way3fopoWay3fopo4 months ago

Your stories were always good. And getting better. I hope you'll never stop.

realbigsid69realbigsid6930 days ago

Well done, really good story. You build the sensual as well as the carnal amazingly well. I know how difficult it is to focus when visualising the story and characters but your work is always of an exemplary standard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...