All Comments on 'The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Finale'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Love yourself!

I know what Cori felt as she was a girl who LOVED to please others, with her body,

Knowing when men used her for their desires is why she was put here on this earth.

I am that exact same type of woman, I crave pleasuring men, fulfilling their fantasies.

I cum just from knowing my partner is filling me with his seed and cumming because I am his slut.

be_cruel13be_cruel13over 16 years ago
Arggg... But *heart* *heart* *heart*

Arg... I was really hoping that Norm would get a good ass-whupping for being such an ass (and for hiring Crisp and his gang as the bouncers)!!! (Maybe in a special epilogue, please?)

But I'm going to try to get over that, because the last 3 chapters of this series renewed my love for Cori!! I *heart* Cori :-) I loved how she (finally) stood up to Norm and I enjoyed how her relationship with Tony evolved (though I was hurt too by the implication that Tony had bragged about her to his cabbie employees...). Though I would have loved to find out whether or not the restaurant got back on its feet, I loved the ending of the series... (Especially Cori's line: "But, I haven't packed, I don't have a passport, I'm naked"... LOL) I hope Cori has a great vacation, but please don't keep Cori away for too long :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

The sequel will be great after she gets through the vacation.

Look forward to a follow on story that allows Cori to be totally on her own and moves on to bigger and better things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.