All Comments on 'The Harem: Episode 6'

by KMB2476

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the BEST lesbian celeb series of stories--Harem.

More! Wonderful story! I wasn't a fan of lesbian celeb stories, or of orgy stories, until I read Harem! ....How about a story with Keira Knightley? ... Whatever... Just keep on writing!

Slappy101Slappy101about 17 years ago
Excellent

I enjoy your writing a lot, is this the last Harem story you did? It was 6 years ago, so I figure you stopped? Or maybe you just post the stories elsewhere, as I can only find Chapters 5 and 6 here. I can tell you put a lot of time into your work, just by the immense length and detail. I write here as well, though nothing quite as long and detailed as these stories. I do write mostly celebrity stuff and I'm working on a new story at the moment. Check my stuff out sometime.

My favorite part of your stories are the personalities of each girl, though I feel like Jennifer was lacking a bit for some reason, maybe because I see her as silly Rachel and not Jennifer Aniston. I, however have problems finding the personalities of my characters a lot of the time, celebrity and fictitious alike. If you see this and have any advice, please let me know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKMB2476@KMB2476
1/7/24 PATREON UPDATE!!!! Huge, epic new XXXmas orgy story now up on my Patreon. Catch all your favorite girls there. Margot Robbie, Sydney Sweeney, Zendaya, Dua Lipa, Livvy Dunne, Lily Chee, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Kelsea Ballerini, Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lawrence, Ca...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Harem Series Info