The Headache Cure

Story Info
What to do when your woman has a headache.
2.9k words
4.69
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start by undressing you and laying you in bed to get comfortable, a blindfold over your eyes to keep the light out. I put on soft music at a low volume to drown out any other sounds that might worsen the headache. Then I get down at the foot of the bed and pick up your foot. I run my thumb up your insole, putting light pressure on it. I use a light peppermint oil to keep from irritating your skin. I use my fingers to massage the rest of your foot as my thumbs run up and down the sole, working out any tension. I'm always watching to ensure I'm not making things worse instead of better. After I have worked on your first foot for a bit, I set it down and do the same to the other. Working my thumbs into the sole.

When that foot is ready, I switch back to the other leg and start working my way up to your calf. My hands smooth over your skin, spreading the oil, working my fingers gently into your muscles. You breathe in the scent of the peppermint, relaxing you more as my fingers work their magic. I take my time with each leg, adding more oil as I go up each. Going slowly and quietly to help you relax.

After your calves are as relaxed as I can get them, I move up higher, my body between your legs, your legs resting on top of mine. Now, I start on both thighs simultaneously, one hand on each, rubbing the oil into your skin, and massaging the muscles. Your thighs being larger muscles, I spend more time on them, working my hands all the way up and down them. Over the tops, then the outsides, working my fingers into them to take your tension away. I work my way over the bottom of your legs, squeezing and rubbing. Finally, I start on your inner thighs, starting at your knees and working my hands up.

As my hands go higher on your inner thighs, I gently push your legs open wider. I dig into the muscles with my thumbs as I work my higher. As I approach your core, I am leaning forward now, my hands running all the way up to the top of your legs. I run my thumbs out around your lips, making sure not to get any of the oil on them. As I run my hands back up over the top of your hips, I lean down and kiss right in the middle of your pussy. I lay down between your legs and run the tip of my tongue up the crease between your lips. Taking my time, moving slowly, never going too much deeper or harder. The idea is to build up your pleasure slowly, it is not a fast thing. I move slowly so I don't make your headache worse.

I flatten my tongue, running it over you, starting at the bottom and licking all the way up and one slow movement. Reaching the top, I return to the bottom and start over again. I listen to the sounds you are making, anything that sounds like distress, and I slow down. If they are happy sounds, I keep going, keep working up faster and harder as your body starts to feel the endorphins from the pleasure, it will begin to wash away your headache.

I am now running my tongue inside of your slit, flicking it up and down over your lips, hitting your clit at the top of the flick. The more your body moves and the louder your moans get, the faster I go. Worshiping your body, delighting in the pleasure I can bring you. Your hands come down to my head, gripping my hair, moving my mouth where you want it to be. I let you move me, licking and sucking wherever you want me. I feel your orgasm finally overtake your headache and you buck into my mouth. I suck on your clit while your orgasm rolls through you, and finally, as it subsides you pull me up over you pressing your lips to mine. You let out a small thank you, baby, I need that as you cuddle into my chest.

Massage Act II

Still feeling tense after your earlier treatment, you asked me for another massage. Seeing the pressure behind your eyes, I give you a little smile as I take your hand and lead you back to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, I step up behind you and run my hands up your arms and over your shoulders. Putting my hands at the base of your neck, I run my fingers up along your spine to start rubbing at the base of your skull. You tilt your head back some as my fingers press in, letting out small murmurs of appreciation. I work my fingers down your neck, pressing in on each knot in the muscles as I find them, working them out. As I get back down to your shoulders, I run my hands back down over your arms and slip my fingers under the seam of your shirt. I lean in and kiss the joint of your neck and shoulder before slowly lifting your shirt off over your head.

Your shirt off, I caress my hands down your back, running my fingertips over your muscles until I reach your waist. I then run my hands around your body over your hips. Tracing over your stomach as I step up closer behind you so I can run a line of kisses up the side of your neck. Pressing my body into your back, I undo the button of your pants, then unzipping them. I run my hands inside the edge of your pants and then move them around to the back, working them over your hips and perfect ass. As I work them over your hips, I start kissing my way down your back, bending at the knees as I do. I knee behind you as I pull your pants down placing gentle kisses on your ass cheeks. When I get your pants down to your ankles, I lift one foot and then the other pulling your pants off. I run my hands back up the outside of your legs as I look at the perfection in front of my face.

I run the tip of my tongue along the edge of your panties, going from the bottom toward the top. When I get to the top, I take them in my mouth and start pulling down on your panties, first one side and then the other as I work them down. My tongue traces across your skin as I work my way back and forth, enjoying the slow sensual movements of your body. I finally work them low enough that they drop down around your ankles, and again, I gently lift one foot at a time to remove them.

Having you bare before me, I reach up with my hands placing one on each side of your ass, squeezing your cheeks a little, and pulling them apart. I push my face right up in between your legs, letting my tongue run out and up your seam, and then up your crack. I kiss my way back up your back as I stand behind you. Taking off my shirt and my pants, I step right back up to you, my hands going to your hips to pull you back into me. My already hard cock slid up between your cheeks, throbbing against you. I lean back down to start kissing my way back up your shoulder and neck. My hands move in front of you, over your stomach, and slide up. I run them up to cup your breast in my hands, massaging them as I kiss my way along your jawline. You turn your head toward mine, capturing my lips with yours. Our tongues twine together as I run my fingers over your nipples.

Breaking our kiss, I take your hand and help you on the bed. I lay you down on your stomach and once again move down to your feet. I pour the bottle of heated oil into my hands before picking up your feet one at a time. I massage the oil in my thumbs again, running up and down the arch of your feet. I take my time with each one to rub the oil in well before moving up to your lower legs. This time, I pour a line of oil up each of your legs from your ankle to your knee. My hands massage your legs as I rub the oil in. I hear your soft moans as I work my thumbs deep into the calf muscle. I then repeat this process for your upper legs, pouring oil from your knee up to the bottom of your ass. Working my hands up and down the back of your legs, letting the oil soak into your skin. My hands go up to your core but never quite touch it.

I am kneeling off to your side as I continue my march up your body. This time I pour the oil onto your ass, getting it on both cheeks before making sure extra started running down the crack of your ass. My hands massage your ass cheeks, working my fingers into them. I pull open your cheeks and then push them back together, ensuring the oil is well spread over your holes. I spread you with one hand and run the other down your crack, my fingers first pressing against your starfish, the tip barely dipping inside, rubbing the oil around. It then travels down, rubbing the oil into your pussy, my hand working up and down over your lips, rubbing on your clit, my middle finger sliding along your slit and dipping inside you with each downward movement.

As your moans get louder and your body begins to move into my hands, I move them off your most sensitive of areas and onto your lower back. I move my leg over your body, so I am straddling your legs, and my cock presses down right between your cheeks. I pour more oil on your back and start to rub it in with my hands. Every time I lean forward to move my hands up to your shoulders it causes my cock to press harder against your oil-soaked back hole. The underneath side of it slides up and down over it, stimulating it. You let out more soft moans as my hands work over every centimeter of your back. I then move to your arms massaging them as I rub more oil in.

As I finish with your back and arms, I move off your body and gently roll you over so you are on your back. I move down to your feet, starting the process by pouring a line of oil from your toes up to your knees. You let out a little sound of discontent at me, starting back over at your feet when where you want to be touched is so much higher. I take my time working my way up your feet to and over your lower legs. Making sure to get every muscle as I work my way up.

I work my way up to your thighs, my fingers spreading more oil over them, working into your body. Moving up to the top to your hips. Running along either side of your core but never touching it. You loudly moan as I push your legs apart, sure of what is coming next. You let out a needy growl as you feel me pouring oil onto your stomach. But as my hands travel over your stomach and up over your ribs, rubbing the oil in, I lean down and take your hood into my mouth. As soon as I suck it into my mouth, you gasp for breath and arch your back, pushing yourself into me.

I lick up and down over your sex as my hands roam up and down over your body. Pushing in on your stomach, moving up over your ribs, cupping your breast. Your taste mixing with the oil is driving me mad with desire. Each time I run my tongue over your lips or suck on your clit you push your body into me harder. Your sounds get louder as I massage your body while my tongue works its way in and out of your slit. I lick all the way down to the bottom of your pussy and then work my tongue in as deep as it will go. I slowly work my way back up to the top, putting as much pressure on my tongue as possible. Your body bucks as my tongue travels over your clit, the pressure I am putting on it is pushing your hood up before it slips back down, and I work my way higher.

I start kissing my way up your stomach. As my body moves up, it is still pressing down on your core. Every move up or to the side slides my skin over your clit. I work my way up to your breast, my lips descend on your erect nipple, sucking it into my mouth, pulling on it as I savor every perfect part. As I take turns feasting on your nipples, my hands slide over your oiled body, touching every part I can reach. I move my body from side to side, sliding on your oil soaked core, touching all of it at once.

I bring my hands up to grip your breast, running my fingers over your stiff nipples as I kiss my way up to your neck. As I move up your body, my engorged cock presses against your hole. As I kiss up your neck, it starts to slide deeper into you. I don't thrust or move my hips. I let it slowly slide in deeper and deeper as my body moves up yours. It is buried completely inside you when I finally reach your kissable lips. You can feel it bouncing inside you as my desire for you causes my muscles to clench and unclench.

You start to move under me as we kiss pushing your hips up to get more movement inside of your swollen walls. I reach down with one hand, grab your knee, and sliding the other hand around you, I roll us over, using my hand on your knee to keep myself firmly inside of you during the roll. Finding yourself on top of me, you place your hands on my chest and start to ride my shaft up and down. Taking what you need from my body, you raise yourself up before sliding all the way back down on it. At the bottom when you are fully seated on me you grind your clit into me. My eyes are closed as I run my hands up your body to squeeze your exquisite breasts. I let you ride me as long as I dare before turning to my side and pulling you down beside me.

I give you a deep, passionate kiss before pulling myself out of you. I sit up and reach over to the nightstand with one hand running my other hand up your body to hold you in place when you try to sit up as well. I grab your vibrating wand from the nightstand, and you groan as you hear me turn it on and get it to its highest setting. I position you on your side, tucking your knees closer to your chest. I pull your legs apart to allow me to nestle your wands vibrating wand's head right over your clit. I then push your legs close to hold it in place. Your moans become one with the vibrations as the head is pushed tight against your clit. Holding your legs down so you cannot open them and get the wand away from your over sensitive parts. I rub more oil over my cock before pushing it against your ass. Your entire body being well oiled from the massage and your cream flowing from your pussy, my cock slides right in. I throw back my head, my eyes closed as your ass accepts me inside of it. Your body begins to jerk as your orgasm overtakes you. I watch for a second as waves flow through your body, your ass clenching around my cock with each one. You try to spread your legs and pull the wand from between them, but I hold you in place with my hands.

As I hold you in place, I move my shaft in and out of your ass, starting to pick up my pace as you get used to it. Going deep with each thrust. Your moans reach a fevered pitch as you cannot remove the wand, and now, I am driving myself inside you. I start to work you even faster and harder, sliding out until my head leaves your hole open before pushing back inside and letting you feel the entire length with every thrust. With the excitement of the massage and you riding me, it cannot last long. You hear me groan out as I start cumming inside you. My cock pulsing with the wave of my orgasm, setting off another orgasm inside you as well. Finally, with me distracted by my orgasm, you rip the wand away from your sex, your short, rapid breaths like you had just run a marathon. As my orgasm finally releases me, I lay down behind you, my cock still inside you pulsing with the aftershocks, as I pull you back into me and wrap my arms around you, kissing your neck as I hold you.