The Hedge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

He carried her into the house and sat her in an armchair, with her Zimmer frame within reach and returned for the ramps and fitted them outside and inside his doors for her wheelchair. He had dismantled her bed (his spare) and re-assembled it in the dining room, the only remaining problem was the toilet, until the stair-lift was installed.

"I could carry you upstairs but that might be inconvenient if I am out but there is an alternative..."

"Why do I think that this is an 'Uh-ho' moment, Aaron?" Alice said firmly.

"That's because it is an outside toilet" he saw the look of horror on her face and quickly added, "It is a flush toilet... I normally only use it if I am working in the garden and need to go."

Alice looked relieved as she had envisioned an old fashioned chemical toilet with a bucket under the seat.

"The sink only has cold water and there is no heater so it gets cold in there in the winter but there is a stick to break the ice with."

Suddenly Vicky couldn't keep her laughter in any longer and rocked back and forth on the settee.

She fell to one side, slid onto the floor and rolled around for some time until her laughter reduced to giggles.

"Ohh... that is so funny, I can see Mum beating at the ice and it won't break and she is desperate for a dump..."

Aaron couldn't help but smile and even Alice finale chuckled.

"Well young lady, it would stay there until you came home from school to deal with it because I am NOT going to wear a nappy any more" Alice said sweetly and Vicky stopped laughing at the thought. "You would have to take a kettle of boiling water out to thaw the ice and frozen shit and then flush it away." Now Vicky wasn't laughing at all.

After lunch they decided to look through all the bags, boxes and cases from the loft, mother and daughter reminiscing over the things put away as part of their family history. Children's toys and books for maybe a future generation but will probably be used for the same generation.

When they'd finished looking, having shed a few tears of nostalgia, Arron and Vicky stowed the things away in his loft.

"If you have a boy, there may be a few things of mine for him to read and play with, up there I-cee."

"Thank you Roni... for everything... can I... can I sleep upstairs tonight, in the big bed, where I will be able to walk to the bathroom, if necessary."

"Of course you can, we can do that every night if you like as it's only for another twelve days until the stair lift is installed."

"That would be wonderful, my dear."

So he dismantled the single bed again but didn't re-assemble it in the small bedroom but stacked it against a wall, as at some point there would be a cot in there for the baby.

They had been so busy that Alice had not had her physio session so that was done next and there was some improvement, not much but Vicky noticed the difference as she did not see this every day. She even walked outside to see the toilet and commented,

"It's not as bad as I thought, apart from a few spider's webs, it is cold but I could manage so you can start job searching today Roni, I have used up enough of your savings already."

"I have been keeping an eye on the jobs market and there are a couple that I am interested in, I'll apply for them if you're sure you can manage here on your own during the day."

"Don't fuss, I can make tea and a sandwich and use the remote control for the TV, the only problem could be hospital appointments but I'm sure we can manage."

"Maybe we could get them set up when I have free periods Mum, I'll give you a copy of my schedule?" Vicky offered.

"There you go Roni, all settled, go and apply now."

"Yes Mum, going now Mum" and he went to his computer and turned it on, hearing Alice mutter something like 'Cheeky little sod'.

16.

One job was for a large telecom company and the other with a big electronics firm. He had already researched them as to the work the vacancy related to and the pay scale. He applied to both companies by email as requested and asked for an application form.

Vicky decided that they should go for a run so left Alice to manage on her own for an hour. On returning they showered, prepared dinner and relaxed to talk about the prospective future and what Alice would do with the compensation money.

"It would make sense to pay as much of the mortgage off as possible and the rent money will still make the monthly payments then it will be paid off much quicker. Also if I let the insurance policy covering it mature it will pay a terminal bonus, so I'll use it as a savings plan."

"Fair enough I-cee, it's your choice, you deserve a holiday though."

"I think we all do but it will be some time before I can fly away to sea and sun, first I have to be able to walk, at least and then there's the baby. Maybe in a few years for that but perhaps a caravan on the south coast in late summer, what do you think, kiddies?"

"Sounds good to me, Mum."

"Me too." Aaron added.

They ate dinner and then Alice asked if he could carry her upstairs for a long soak in the bath. Vicky went ahead with her walking frame and started running the water and added some bubble bath. Aaron carried her up to her bedroom to get undressed and into a bathrobe then she walked to the bathroom and her daughter helped her get into the bath and stayed to talk, while he went downstairs to wash the dishes.

"She's feeling randy tonight, do you fancy a threesome, Honey?"

"Never turned one down yet, hmmm... I've always had a thing for two sexy women in my bed..."

"Mum's bed actually and you have to work hard for your pleasure."

"But it will be well worth it."

After almost an hour, they heard the bell ringing so went up to get Alice out of the bath, dried and into bed. She wriggled her feet and legs as much as she could, partly to exercise them and partly for the pleasure of lying in a double bed after so long in a single one.

"Hurry up you two, I've got an itch that need some serious scratching" she said laughing happily.

Vicky quickly showered first followed by Aaron, by the time he walked into Alice's bedroom the two women were kissing and fondling each other. He got in with the invalid in the middle and joined in the groping, rubbing the older woman's clit and sucking on a hard nipple.

"Can I have a suck on your lolly-pop, Roni?" she asked.

He knelt by her head and offered her his cock and she sucked half of it in and worked her tongue around it, while he played with her tits. Vicky moved down the bed and spread her mother's legs and alternately licking her pussy and sucking her clit, both worked equally as well to excite the woman.

"Time to swop places, Honey" he said, "Before she makes me cum too quickly."

They changed ends so that Alice now had a wet pussy to lick and still had some good tongue action on hers.

"Roni, cock, in my pussy, now please?"

He sat up and rubbed his cock up and down the wet slit for lubrication the pushed it half way in and she moaned. Now mindful of her pronounced bump, he lifted her spread legs with them over his arms and pulled back and pushed all the way in, to another muffled moan. Now he started a steady rhythm, slow and deep while Vicky was writhing on the tongue buried in her pussy and was going to cum soon.

"Ahhhh... Cumming!" she cried a few seconds later and Alice's hands clutched the girl's ass and worked her harder on her mouth.

"Your turn Mum" she said when she had recovered, "Get behind her Roni."

He pulled out and lay on his side and pushed Alice onto hers. Vicky lifted the top leg and he slid his cock back in and started thrusting again while Vicky rubbed her clit. Alice was panting and her legs were shaking as she approached her climax.

"Harder Roni! Faster please!" she cried and he was happy to oblige, pounding into her rapidly, his belly and thighs slapping loudly against her ass. He reached for her tits and pinched her nipples and it sent her over the edge and with a loud cry of 'Ahhhhh... Yesss!" she came and her knees bent and moved up towards her belly about a foot. Aaron didn't notice as he was about to cum himself but Vicky did but kept quiet until he had finished filling her mother with his hot creamy cum.

He pulled out and lay on his back, Vicky came around the bed and sucked his diminishing cock clean, then rolled Alice onto her back and sucked the sperm out of her pussy. She got up and went back around the bed and kissed her mother, sharing it with her. They all lay back, holding hands to recover for a few minutes, it was now ten pm by the alarm clock.

"Did you notice that you brought your knees up just before Roni came, Mum?"

"No I didn't, I thought Roni pushed them there."

"No he didn't, I saw you do it on your own, can you do it again?"

She tried but only wobbled them so Aaron turned her onto her side and she tried again and they moved an inch or so but that was all.

"I can't do it, maybe it's only when I am cumming; we'll have to do it again to be sure..."

"Not tonight we won't, it's too late and I have school tomorrow but this one time I will let you experiment in the morning after I've gone, okay?"

"Oh thank you Honey, I will try my hardest but for now I need the toilet and I have to see if I can do it on my own, there and back so off you two go and have a good night's sleep."

Vicky made room for her to get out of bed, watching as she moved her ass, then lifted one leg over, then the other one, on the second go she swung her legs over the side of the bed, one at a time. She reached for the frame and pulled herself upright and slowly walked to the bathroom while they waited and heard her flush. She came back at the same steady pace and sat on the bed and swung her legs in, one at a time and manoeuvred herself into her sleeping position and pulled up the covers.

"Well done I-cee, hopefully you will be walking properly before the birth."

"Yeah, well done Mum" and they both kissed her goodnight and went to his room for a cuddle before sleep.

As they now lived further from the school, Vicky would drive her mother's car there and back, at least until her mother was fit enough to drive again. She took a mug of tea up to Alice when she went up to get dressed for school, leaving Aaron to finish his breakfast.

She came down, hugged and kissed him and left saying,

"You can do whatever she wants now but if she wants anymore later, make her work hard for it okay, just don't be too tired for me tonight?"

"Whatever you say, Honey and I can always find time and energy for you."

"You better!" she said and slapped his ass and he squeezed hers laughing, then she got in the car and left.

The door closed and he heard the sound of the bell being rung from upstairs and went to investigate. Alice was not in her room so he checked the bathroom and she was sat on the toilet, looking embarrassed.

"My foot slipped and pushed the frame out of reach so I couldn't get up" she said apologetically.

"You'll have to be a bit more careful once I start work and always keep your phone in your pocket for emergencies."

"What pocket, I'm sat here naked!" she snapped.

"And looking good too" he replied with a smile.

"You say all the right things, take me to bed please now I've got you all too myself with permission to do anything I want and I want a lot" she grinned mischievously.

She got a lot too, from sixty-nines to having her pussy filled from many positions and came three times before he did, his cock buried deep in her spasming pussy. As they lay together after cleaning up with tissues and her mouth she said,

"Maybe later on, I might fancy a bit of love for the other cheeks..."

"I'd love to but you have to earn that."

"Oh that little bitch, she's going to make me work hard for that isn't she?"

"That's the deal, the first one was free but as I said, you have to earn any more treats."

"Okay, okay, I can be a good girl and a hard worker."

"Good, get dressed and ring the bell when you are ready to go downstairs."

He fetched her walking frame from the bathroom, she washed, dressed and he carried her downstairs and put her in an armchair for her physio session. He included a lot more leg exercises to find out her full range of movements after her unexpected knee bends, last night in bed.

She could lift her bent thighs a little higher but not when they were straight out in front of her. She could turn her feet and wriggle most of her toes and her pushes against his chest were stronger too. Sitting push-ups were easy for her and she could do twenty at a time because she was used to using her arms to propel the wheelchair.

"Now I want you to lift your knees as though climbing stairs but as high as you can get them" She lifted the right foot about nine inches and the left about seven.

"Nor bad but I'm sure you can do better... Hmm, how about a little incentive, if you can do a foot with each leg, I will give your pussy a good tonguing until you cum" he said and grabbed a marker pen from the sideboard.

"Now that's what I call incentive, Roni" and she set herself ready.

Alice took a deep breath and lifted her right, up to her previous best of nine inches and higher...

"That's it!" she cried and let the leg drop and he marked the height.

"Try it once more and lower it this time, don't drop it so you work the muscles both ways."

She glared at him and took another breath and lifted and groaned as it reached her maximum and slowly let it down.

"Was that good enough for you?" she snapped.

"Much better, now do the other one twice to match it" he replied.

She took the strain and lifted it to about nine inches, he made a mark, then lowered it slowly back to the carpet. He waited for her second attempt, she growled at him, took another breath and lifted her leg again. "Go on, higher!" he encouraged.

"Ahhhh fuck!" she cried and slowed to a stop and he marked it and she brought it down again.

"Bastard! That fucking well hurt!"

"Well done I-cee, where did it hurt?"

"Here!" she said pointing to her lower back, to the left of her spine. He moved behind her and lifted her skirt and kissed the spot. "And the other side too" which he kissed too.

"Here" and pointed to her hip joint, "Both sides" and he kissed them too. She was enjoying herself now.

"The thigh muscle hurt as well, on both legs" he continued to kiss each place better and finally she pointed to her pussy and said, a little breathlessly, this hurt a lot and needs lots of kisses."

She looked behind and moved back a little and transferred her hands to the chair and sat on the edge of it and lay back and spread her thighs to grant him access. He moved the frame out of the way and knelt between her feet and kissed the inside of each knee and slowly worked his way up to the glistening hairless junction (she had not put on any panties).

He licked her from bottom to top and she moaned quietly, Aaron worked hard to make her cum, even licking her tight ass which made her giggle and after twenty minutes she clutched his head and mashed it into her pussy and came hard as he sucked her clit.

"Ohh fuck that was a good one, I worked hard for that."

"Yes you did and deserved every lick, now let's see how hard you worked" and he turned the frame around and showed her the lines he'd drawn.

"I must have been desperate to get my feet up that high" she said laughing.

The second set of marks were at a foot for the right and just over ten inches for the weaker left.

"Come on, get up and walk around the house, maybe down the garden or the front gate."

"I'll have a go at the garden but I don't want to try that slope down to the gate yet."

"Okay I-cee, we'll start with the garden" and she stood up and walked with the frame to the kitchen and out the door he had opened for her.

The back path was concrete and fifty yards long, it was a yard wide and quite even with the main vegetable plot on the right and a tool shed; a herb garden and fruit bushes on the narrower left side. He followed her progress all the way to the bottom where she had a short rest.

"Time for another incentive, I-cee?" he asked.

"Is this for what I think it's for, Roni?" she replied, grinning.

"You can have anything you want as long as you work hard for it and you're doing pretty well so far."

"What do I have to do this time?"

"Walk back inside and stop in the kitchen, then walk the rest of the way with those nice new arm crutches that arrived with the wheelchair."

"If it wasn't for the incentive, I would have said 'fuck off.' I'm not ready for that yet."

"You're a determined girl, I know you can do it, just think..." and he lowered his voice, "A vibrator in your pussy and my cock pounding your ass..."

"Hmmm... that does sound good and you know that I want it, so get out of the way because I'm cumming through!" and she started off with determination.

He walked backwards in front of her in case she stumbled but she was doing well and reached the kitchen door a lot quicker than the outward journey. She was panting a bit as he fetched the crutches from the cupboard under the stairs, passing them to her one at a time and took the frame away. She was a bit wobbly so he held her hips as she went for her first few steps.

"You have to get more vertical with these than the frame or you'll fall on your face, just don't go too far the other way and fall backwards."

"Yes, I know, just let me get on with it!" she snapped and took another step.

He let go but stayed close as she progressed out of the kitchen, along the hallway into the lounge and to the far end. She struggled to turn around, making it in four small partial turns, then she walked back to the settee, looked at it for a few moments, then turned her back to it and removed the right crutch and gave it to him, reached back for the arm but her hand slipped off it and she fell back onto it, with a small curse.

"How about that Roni, does that deserve a treat" she said proudly, handing him the other crutch.

"Treat? That deserves a fucking medal!" he exclaimed, shocked but pleased at the same time.

"Roni! I think that's the first time I've heard you swear" she said, laughing.

"I don't do it very often, I don't feel the need."

"Could we have a drink first and maybe an early lunch as I missed breakfast... then take me to bed and give me my medal."

"An excellent idea, maybe later you could see if you could manage to make yourself a drink while wearing the crutches but do NOT carry it unless you've got to the stage of only using one crutch!" he said firmly.

"I promised to be a good girl didn't I?"

"Yes, but your determination to get well does not include scalding yourself with a boiling hot mug of tea when there is no one else here, got it."

"Yes Sir or I'll get spanked" she said, giggling, "I don't want that to happen... the scalding, not the spanking I mean, you can spank me anytime Roni."

"I might just do that before filling your ass with hot and hard cock or maybe both at the same time..."

"Stop it Roni, go and make lunch before I cum in my panties... if I was wearing any" and he went to the kitchen, laughing.

17.

They ate lunch and Aaron carried her up to the bathroom and then to her bedroom. He undressed her and himself and put the KY gel on the bedside cabinet, next to the tissues and she took out her vibrator and placed it under the pillow for easy access.

"Now let's see how well those legs work horizontally, after the improvements vertically earlier, I-cee?"

"I'll try my best, Honey, 'with a little help from my friend' here" she quoted from the old Beatles song and gave his cock a squeeze.

He turned top to bottom and pulled her on top for a sixty-nine and gave her a light spanking she'd asked for earlier. After a few minutes he slowly turned her around and her legs flopped either side of his.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers