The Hedge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

The next handful was spread over the woman's breasts while she held on to the vertical rail that Aaron had fitted in there for her. She worked her slippery hands down the loose skin of her stomach, stretched by the birth to her pussy, making Alice gasp as she rubbed her clit.

"Why do you still shave your pussy after the birth I-cee?"

"Mmmm, that feels nice... because Roni likes it like that, he says that it looks beautiful and he doesn't get hairs in his mouth, Vicky does it too."

"Doesn't it get all scratchy?"

"Not if we do it every couple of days, why don't you try it?"

"But I can't see down there, only in a mirror."

"I'll help you but first give me the shower gel..."

Alice turned around and propped herself in a corner and soaped Sharon's back, then told her to turn around so she could work on her front from breasts to pussy and when she slipped a finger inside, she found that her friend was very wet.

They rinsed the bubbles off and Sharon helped Alice out of the shower, wrapped a large towel around her and helped her to the bedroom to dry herself. She returned to the bathroom to get one for herself and re-joined Alice in the bedroom.

Once dry she told Sharon to go back to the bathroom and bring the can of shaving gel and the pink razor, while she laid out the towel on the bed and told her friend to lie on it.

"That's quite a bush you have there, a lot more than when I last saw it in the school showers."

"I've never done anything with it because I haven't been swimming for years."

"Maybe we should start going to the pool at the sports centre, my physiotherapist's told me that it would help strengthen my legs and it will help you get fitter too and I would need to have someone with me."

"Okay I'll try it but please make sure that it is a ladies only session, I'm sure that I will be embarrassed enough as it is without there being men and boys there."

Alice produced a pair of scissors and knelt on the floor between Sharon's knees and started carefully snipping the bush and dropping the hair into her waste bin. It took a couple of minutes to clear most of the foliage, then she squirted shaving gel onto the trimmed patch, worked it around and applied her razor, wiping the gel and hair on the towel.

The blade was fairly new and soon her pubis was hairless and very smooth, next she worked on the leg junctions and outer lips very carefully, then she asked,

"Hold the backs of your knees and pull them back on your chest and keep them wide."

"Why do I need to do that I-cee?"

"Because it's hairy back there too."

Sharon did as she was told but felt embarrassed to be so totally exposed, while Alice shaved her ass and used wet wipes to remove the residue and then licked her asshole.

"AHHHH!! What are you...? Ohh...wow! That feels incredible."

Alice moved her tongue upwards and slipped it between the shaved lips, wriggled it around and up to her clitoris and licked that. Sharon's grip slipped and her legs came down but it didn't stop Alice who now sucked on the little love button, which made the woman cry out.

Sharon was panting and moaning from the pleasure she was receiving and when Alice pushed her tongue back into her sopping wet pussy she cried out again and humped her hips to get more inside her. The kneeling woman was thoroughly enjoying giving her friend pleasure and was sure that she would be cumming soon.

She worked harder and faster, then just as Sharon cried out as she came, Alice pushed a finger into her ass and pumped it while sucking her clit hard.

"Ohh Ali-I-cee I've wanted you to do this to me for so many years..." and she pulled the head between her thighs hard into her pussy.

When she relaxed her grip quite a few seconds later, Alice gasped in a few deep lungful's of air.

"Oh sorry I-cee I wasn't trying to suffocate you it was just..."

"I know... Shar... I should have... taken a bigger breath" she said and sat back.

Sharon sat up, then stood up to take the towel and drop it on the floor, she helped her friend and now lover up and onto the bed, then pushed her back and said firmly with a grin,

"Now it's your turn I-cee."

"It'll be my pleasure."

"I hope so but I've never done this before so you might have to help me out if I do it wrong."

Sharon spread her lover's knees and knelt between them and studied her shaven pussy.

"Does mine look like this?"

"No, yours is tighter and neater."

The pretty redhead moved in close and licked the offered clit, making Alice gasp so she did it a few times more before slipping it between her pussy lips and tasting her juices. She licked, probed and lapped for some time, noting how the woman reacted, then she lifted her legs and knowing what was required Alice gripped them behind her knees and pulled them back, exposing her ass to her friend.

Sharon looked nervous about licking something that she had been brought up to believe was dirty but one look at the expectant face on the bed persuaded her and she went for it. It wasn't dirty and it didn't taste of excrement as she thought it would, she moved her tongue up and down from clit to lips to ass and back, listening to Alice's moans of pleasure.

After about ten minutes Alice started to shake and she cried out,

"Ahhh, Shar... I'm cumming and suddenly warm juices ran into her mouth and she swallowed, knowing it wasn't pee but her friend's love."

She sat back and grinned at the panting woman on the bed.

"Did I do it right, I-cee?"

"Oh fuck Shar... yes you did... do it right... now get your ass up her and kiss me!"

Sharon stood and Alice elbowed herself back across the bed and turned ninety degrees, the Sharon joined her and the hugged and kissed.

"Are you sure you haven't done that before?" Alice asked.

"Never, although I have watched porn on my computer with Buzz."

"What sort of porn?"

"Oh all sorts, male/female and lesbian mostly, gay men too but I thought that was just funny, although BDSM it didn't do much for me, peeing and other things like that disgusted me. It was from the first two that I learned about pussy licking and anal and noticed that some girls seemed to love it and others seemed to find it very painful."

"You have to remember that they are actresses and can play the part either way according to the script, if they didn't enjoy it they wouldn't do it, would they?"

"I suppose so, anyway I tried it with Buzz and found it quite pleasant for a change but I never thought that someone would one day be licking my ass or that I would do it to them."

"If you are a good girl maybe you'll have a couple more tongues in there and maybe..."

"I'm still not sure if I want that in there, he is a nice guy and he may be an expert in your eyes but it scares me."

"No one is going to pressure you to do anything you don't want to do, dear... oh look at the time, Alexis will be waking up any second for her lunch, quickly get dressed!" Alice cried and scrambled to get dressed again.

Sharon had to put a clean pair of panties on her but had to put her own much larger damp ones back on and just as Alice was going down on the stair-lift, the baby woke up and demanded to be fed. Sharon carried the carry-cot downstairs and passed the hungry girl to her mother who already had a breast out.

They were settled in the lounge with Alexis feeding and Sharon made tea for the two of them, she brought the mugs in and picked up the food chart she had filled in and reviewed it. By the time she had finished, the baby had been fed and winded, so she carried her to the changing facilities in the dining room, where Alice changed her when she arrived.

"I'm going to have to change her on the settee or the coffee table next week which is going to be a real nuisance."

"Hmm... will the buggy go through the doors" Sharon asked.

"I don't know, why?"

"If it does, you could use that instead of the cot and push her to the dining room yourself, which will also give your legs more exercise."

"What a good idea Shar, that should make life much easier for me, thank you, you deserve a kiss for that, come here" and they kissed tenderly. When they broke apart, she said "We'll put her down now and try the buggy before lunch."

The buggy did fit through the doors and would be satisfactory for lifting the baby onto and off of the table due to the locking brakes and Alice could stand without support as long as she didn't reach too far. They made a light salad lunch and sat to talk again.

"The only problem, when I am here on my own is that I will have to use the crutches to walk the path as there is nowhere to turn at the end."

"You could ask Roni to make an area to turn for you."

"I could... but I think it would be better for me to use the crutches and just do it more times. One other thing, he has a funny thing about pet names, to him you are just a friend at the moment so will call you by your full name. When he uses your shortened name then you will be welcome to use his."

"I don't have a problem with that, we haven't interacted very much so far, maybe he will when the training starts."

"If you put in a good effort, which will please him."

"I do have a few incentives... and maybe the biggest one of all from you I-cee" and she smiled happily, then added, "Why does he call her 'Icky', that doesn't seem very nice to me?"

"That my dear, goes back to when they first met" and Alice told her the story of how that came about and how their relationship blossomed, right up to Alice's accident.

"That was so funny, do I still call her Vicky as I've known her for years?"

"I think so, until she calls you Shar or something else."

After lunch and a siesta watching a film which was followed by another feeding of the baby. This time Alice put Alexis on the settee with the buggy next to it and stood up, put the baby in the buggy and walked it to the dining room. She locked the brakes and picked her up and put her on the changing mat on the table, changed her and put her back in the buggy to be wheeled back to the lounge.

Then she used the crutches to walk back to the dining room to clean up and dispose of the dirty nappy, to a round of applause from Sharon. She made a bow of appreciation ('it's too difficult to curtsy when on crutches') and said,

"Thank you, now while I am up, I think I will walk the path."

The two new lovers walked down the path and back three times (about the same distance as from the front door to the bench), had a rest and did three more before going back to the lounge.

"It's much easier on the flat than up or down that slope so if I do this twice a day, every day, I'll get better and stronger, much quicker.

"Just remember to carry your phone at all times, in case of emergencies, okay."

"Yes Mum" Alice replied sarcastically.

"And if you answer back like that, young lady, I might have to give you a good spanking!"

"Hmm... I might like that, Mum, Vicky does."

"Does she now, so she likes tongues and cock in all her holes, shaves her pussy and enjoys spanking too"

"Yes she does and so do I and I know you like two out of three so far."

"And we'll leave it at that I-cee... at least for now" and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

Vicky came home, gave kisses all round and went to shower and change. She came back down looking annoyed.

"I had a shower but when I went to dry myself, my towel was missing, so I had to use Roni's, then I found it in your bedroom, full of shaving gel and red hair!" she complained, looking at Sharon.

"I-I-I... w-we uhh..."

"Okay Victoria, enough!" her mother snapped, then both women were laughing fit to burst, leaving Sharon shocked and confused.

"You... you have to forgive my mischievous daughter for her occasional pranks and outbursts, she doesn't mean it; her smart mouth has gotten her into trouble frequently since she became a teenager."

"Ohh... yes, very funny Vicky, you're forgiven" replied the red faced woman, "But I'll remember it" she added quietly.

"S-sorry Sharon but it did piss me off a bit to find it full of red short and curlys, have you and Mum finally got it together?"

"Yes we have dear and I'm sorry about the towel but we had just..."

"Test driven your 'shaven haven' as Roni puts it?"

"Yes Vicky, then the baby woke up and we had to get dressed in a hurry and we just forgot about it" Alice finished.

"That's okay, I'm just visualising it."

"What us scrambling into our clothes or Sharon's pussy?"

"Hmm... both actually" and Sharon blushed again. "Anyway, I've rinsed the gunk out of it and put both towels in the washing and put fresh ones in the bathroom."

"Thank you dear" her mother replied trying not to laugh again.

Vicky made tea and sat to look at Sharon's food list again and asked if this was everything.

"Yes, why?"

"Are you tee-total?"

"No I... oops I forgot to put that on" and she thought for a minute, then added red and white wine and some gin and tonics, the latter only on Friday and Saturday nights because she wouldn't be driving the next morning.

Aaron arrived from work, kissed them all (Sharon only on the cheek), showered and looked at the list and nodded. Alice demonstrated her new way to get to the dining room to change the baby and acknowledged that it was Sharon's idea, both Aaron and Vicky thanked her and the woman blushed almost the colour of her hair yet again but with pleasure this time and smiled.

"Okay Sharon, you lead the way to your house and we'll follow" and he kissed Alice on the lips tenderly, waited for Vicky to do the same and went back out to the car and followed Sharon's to her home again. The bed went up in the attic easily in pieces but the double mattress had to be rolled and tied, which took all three of them to do it but they managed to get it through the hatch and then untied it.

They spent an hour on the diet program, adding more vegetables to meals and reducing the carbohydrates and the saturated fats. Desserts were for special treats only and biscuits were banned but alcohol was allowed but only on three nights a week. Wine on two but no more than two glasses and two small or one large G&T with plenty of tonic, on Friday or Saturday nights.

"I want to be slim again, or as slim as I was fifteen years ago and I have very good incentives to do it."

"I want to take photos of you at fortnightly intervals to put in a photo diary to chart your progress, I also want to weigh you on each occasion, is that okay with you, Sharon?" and she nodded, red faced.

"Let's start with the initial weigh-in."

They followed her to the bathroom and she stood on the scales.

"It would be better if you were naked but if you do not trust me then Vicky can do it."

"I-I-I d-do t-trust you Aaron... but I've never let a man see me completely naked before, let alone in this condition" she said quietly. She took in a deep breath and stood straight and continued, "But I want this for Alice and me and even for you two as well" and she stripped off and stood naked in front of them.

The end of Part Two.

Part Three starts at Chapter Twenty Four.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers
1...5678910