The Hedge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

"Yes Roni, I think I will... I'm feeling a bit... tired" she mumbled.

When they got home, he unlocked the house and carried her straight upstairs and put her to bed, drawing the curtains. He turned to give her a light kiss and smiled but was already asleep, then he put the wheelchair in the garage and waited for Vicky to get home. The girl arrived and as they were putting the shopping away, he told her to be quiet as her mother was having a nap and explained the reason why.

"Fifty nine thousand... Oh-My-God! And her pension too, with all that we can pay off the mortgage on the house and have a bit left over, the pension will take care of the bills or most of them and the rent from the house will be savings for holidays or a car or whatever" she cried excitedly, "She did accept, didn't she?"

"Actually no, she didn't, I did it for her, she was away with the fairies with shock and I'm not sure what her state of mind will be when she wakes up."

"I'll go up and check on her before I get changed" Vicky replied and crept upstairs. She came back down, "How long has she been asleep, Roni?"

"About an hour, I'll make her a cup of tea and take up to her and wake her gently or she won't sleep tonight."

"Good idea" so he took the drink up to her and put it down and lay on the bed, next to her and kissed her cheek.

"Mmmm-mmm" she mumbled, slowly waking and stretched, one arm going across his face so he kissed it and she giggled. "Hi Roni, I've just had the most wonderful dream, the company agreed to pay me fifty nine thousand and I could pay off the mortgage."

"That's right Honey and pay you a medical pension too."

"How do you know...? I just dreamed it..." she asked, looking confused.

"That's because it was real, we went to the solicitor's office remember, that was their last offer or go to court and I accepted it for you."

"Real, not a dream...? Real, really real?" she repeated.

"Yes, really, really real."

"Oh shit, what did I say, did I accept?"

"You were away with the fairies and mumbling the figure over and over again, so I did it for you, you have to write a letter of resignation and let the solicitor have it to send to them and they will pay the money, the other stipulation is that you never contact the company again or the press, about this incident."

"I'm not even going to shop there again, although I will still see my friend Sharon occasionally, maybe more often that I used to, I owe her."

"Drink this cup of tea and come down whenever you're ready and we'll go through the finances."

"Okay Roni and thank you" and she pulled him slowly down and kissed him and playfully squeezed the expanding bulge in his shorts. "I think maybe I deserve some of this later."

"If your daughter and the 'bump' don't object" he replied, laughing and went down to tell Vicky.

Alice came down twenty minutes later and hugged her daughter and said,

"Finally it's all over, apart from this" she sighed, pointing at the 'bump.'

She typed out her resignation on his computer and printed it off, keeping a copy for herself, Vicky would post it through the solicitor's door on her way to School the next morning. They shared a bottle of wine with dinner and went to bed early and made gently love with all three of them, enjoying the action. Aaron didn't sleep with Alice as he had to get up early for work but Vicky did.

Vicky dropped the letter off the next morning and Alice phoned to check it had been received, she carried on as normal with her exercises, always carrying her phone with her. She had started checking her bank account again, waiting for the compensation to be paid in and after a week, she was getting frustrated because she hadn't received it yet.

As soon as it was in there, she could make an appointment with the building society to pay off the mortgage and was eager to do so. Now that she was about to have the money in the bank, she could go shopping for all the things she would need for the baby and get them on her credit card.

A cot and bedding for it, baby clothes, a carry-cot, a car seat, and smaller things like changing mats (one for upstairs and one downstairs), wipes and things to wash it and keep it clean and lots of nappies. Aaron had to go too to help carry the numerous bags but for once he didn't mind too much because the cot would be delivered in a couple of days.

On Friday the ninth, Alice found that the money was in the account, fifty nine and a half thousand pounds, plus a second payment of four hundred and fifty six pounds as her pension and a payment of about a week's wages for holiday pay that she guessed she had accumulated, over sixty thousand pounds.

She called the building society and managed to get an appointment for the next day. Aaron and Vicky went with her and watched as she filled in the forms and wrote out the cheque for fifty five thousand plus fifty for the administration fee. They would send the deeds of the house to her solicitor for safe keeping as the building society would charge an annual fee for doing that.

She received a copy of the deeds and a receipt for the money and left very happy, they had lunch out and returned home after doing some shopping, going to bed to celebrate in a very pleasant way, involving a lot of cumming all round.

On Friday the sixteenth, Vicky started her period and was grumpy as usual so Aaron could sleep with Alice for three or four days. She was fed up with being pregnant and was hoping another session with Aaron would start her labour but it hadn't worked before so she wasn't confident it would do it this time either but would enjoy the love making as usual.

He was gentle and caring, not wanting to jiggle the baby too much which she appreciated but after a while she had to speak up.

"Roni, my dear" and he looked at her, she smiled and continued, "This is very nice but what I want right now is a hard and fast fuck, can you do that for me... please."

"I'll do you any way you want me too I-cee"

They had been lying on their sides in the spoon position, he pulled out and she turned onto her back and spread her legs a bit, it was not enough but she tried hard. He lifted her knees and spread her wider and slipped back into her wet pussy and gave her some long and faster strokes.

"Mmm... that's better" she moaned and wriggled her ass to encourage him.

Aaron didn't need encouragement to fuck Alice or Vicky, he loved both of them but this was a special situation and he had been concerned about the baby. Alice liked it hard and fast occasionally enjoying her 'toy boy' and she teased him with the popular quote. She was moaning and playing with her hard nipples and would be cumming soon so he sped up, his groin slapping against her belly rapidly.

"Ahhh... come on Roni, fuck me harder... faster..." so he did.

A couple of minutes later and she cried out and gripped his shaft with her pussy and he felt his juices rising and went faster and with a cry, he shot deep into her, another thrust and spurt, repeating the action and the pleasure until he was spent. He leaned down over the 'bump' carefully and kissed her.

"Did that scratch your itch, Honey?"

"Yes it did, I've been looking forward to that all day and maybe another one in the morning too, as you don't have to go to work" she said hopefully.

"Anything you want, I-cee" and he kissed her again, pulled out and gave her tissues before cleaning himself. He stood up and carried her to the bathroom to wash and pee and took her back before cleaning himself. He got into her bed and snuggled close and stroked the 'bump.'

"It'll soon be here" he said.

"I hope so" she replied, snuggling her ass against his groin and feeling his cock rising between the cheeks of her ass. Someone still wants to play... maybe in the morning" they kissed and went to sleep.

Somewhen later he was woken by a sharp elbow in the chest.

"What! I-cee, what is it?"

"I think the baby is on the move although my waters haven't broken yet... Unnnnngg... help me to the toilet please" he got up and carried her there and she sat and peed then groaned as her waters broke.

"Okay, just sit there a minute while I get Vicky to phone the hospital" and he left and woke his fiancé.

"What the fuck? Ohh... what it is Roni?"

"Her waters just broke!"

"Okay, I'm up! I'll phone the hospital" and she leapt out of bed and made the call, then quickly dressed.

Vicky found a clean nightie for her mother and put her bathrobe on, Aaron carried her down the stairs, Vicky picked up Alice's hospital bag, which had been waiting by the door for a week, she opened the door for them and the garage and he put Alice in the car then the wheelchair. Vicky locked up the house, got in the back with her mother and they drove quickly to the hospital arriving at one am.

He pulled up outside and unloaded Alice's wheelchair and put her in it with her bag for her daughter to push her inside while he parked the car. He caught up with them in the maternity ward, where Alice had been assessed by a midwife but was told the birth was not immanent.

She was in bed and Vicky was sitting with her on the only chair so he sat in the wheelchair. Knowing that they would take it to the hospital he had made a label to say that this was the property of Ms A Baker so that a nurse would not mistake it for a hospital one. They had forgotten her crutches so he went to the nurse's station and explained the situation and asked if they could borrow a pair.

"We might ask her to walk around the ward or corridor so I'm sure we can get her a pair" said a pretty black nurse and she went to find some and came back with a pair, half an hour later.

He thanked her and Alice got up and walked to the toilet, leaving them to talk together. She came back grinning and advised them not to go in there for a while if they needed to and they all laughed until another contraction hit Alice and Aaron held her steady until it faded.

"That was a big one... but they are not regular or close together yet" she told them and went for a walk with Vicky.

"I heard you telling him to fuck you harder and faster, was that to try and start the labour, Mum?"

"Yes it was but I wasn't expecting it to succeed as it didn't work before and he was being so nice and gentle..."

"So you wanted him to fuck the shit out of you and it worked."

"Oh yes, he gave me a great orgasm, the baby must have been getting sea-sick and thought 'I've had enough of this, I'm getting out of here!"

"Roni does have his uses, doesn't he" her daughter replied and they laughed together.

"I'm not just good for one thing you know, ladies!" he said, having only heard the end of the conversation.

"Ahh but you are very good at that and that goes a long way, Honey" Vicky replied leaning over to kiss him.

Alice climbed carefully back into bed and tried to sleep but the baby was having none of it and woke her every few minutes.

By four thirty the contractions were coming quite quickly and after a nurse checked the size of her dilation, she was wheeled to the delivery room. She accepted the offer of a Pethidine injection in her back to block the pain and it had just taken effect when the delivery started.

It took about fifteen minutes to deliver a baby girl, who cried straight away and was whipped away to be weighed and checked before being given back to Alice who was crying with relief and happiness, as was Vicky, Aaron smiled and kissed Alice, then stepped back to let her bond with her unplanned second daughter.

Three hours later, back in the ward with Alexis asleep in the crib on wheels next to the bed, having been fed, and Alice sleeping too, Aaron and Vicky quietly discussed how things would have to be set up at home.

"She will be in the carry-cot for quite a while, which will go in the cot at night in her bedroom, you 'Daddy' will have to sleep with Mum, ready to get the baby out to be fed every two hours and put back in again after she's been changed."

"How long will that last for?"

"A few months..." and he groaned, "But after a while she should sleep longer between feeds so you will get more of your beauty sleep" and he punched her gently on the arm and she laughed.

"But what about when they come home, I can't even book any holiday because I haven't been there long enough to earn much but I could ask if I could have some on account and explain the circumstances.

Officially I am not the father but you have school and she should not be home alone with a new baby for the first week at least" he exclaimed.

"I agree, first we have to know when they will be kicking her out of here, telling them that they would be on their own until Tuesday at the earliest and you go to work on Monday and try to get a week or more off, after that we will manage, somehow... Maybe her friend Sharon could help out?"

"At this short a notice?"

"What's at short notice, kiddies?" Alice asked, waking up so Vicky explained their thoughts.

"Hmm... I see what you mean" and she thought for a while before replying with, "Sharon is the only real friend I have outside of you two so you go to work as usual on Monday Roni and try and get the rest of the week off and call me straight away to let me know. I will call her and ask if she would consider babysitting me the following week, okay?"

"Okay I-cee, what is this Sharon like?" he asked.

"She is lovely and the person at work who told me about the CCTV footage of my fall (although that has to stay a secret). She is thirty-five, single (but not divorced like me), five feet two and a cuddly redhead and has been working there for over twenty years."

"Oh you mean Auntie Sharon" Vicky said, "I remember her babysitting me when you went out some nights before Dad left and when you dated, when I was a lot younger, why didn't she get married?"

"To be honest, I wondered if she was gay but she never even hinted anything like that to me but I remember her double dating men with me. Why don't you two go for a coffee or something and I'll give her a call?"

"Isn't it still a bit early?"

"No, Sharon doesn't do lie-ins."

"Okay Mum, come on Roni, I could do with the walk" and they left to find the cafeteria, while Alice called her friend.

19.

"Hello Shar, how's things with you?"

"I'm fine but work is crap since you left, you must have taken them to the cleaners because the manager has gone and been replaced by a bigger idiot who hasn't a clue how things work and will not listen to advice. About a quarter of the staff have either gone or are working their notice and I'm thinking of taking a holiday just to be away from here for a while, but how are you and have you had the baby yet?"

"I'm sorry for causing you hardship at work and I'm okay and thought I'd let you know what was happening. I had the baby this morning, I have called her Alexis and she weighed in at seven pounds and ten ounces"

"Ohh wonderful news... and the father?"

"He knows and is happy about it but I will not say who he is except to say that we were both surprised about me getting pregnant."

"Is he married?"

"No but his partner knows and accepts the fact, they have no children."

"Ohh... and are you walking yet?"

"Yes and no, I am using arm crutches to get around at home but resort to the wheelchair when we go out, Vicky and her boyfriend have been marvellous to me."

"So is he the father, Ali?"

"I-uh-err... ohh you smart assed bitch, how did you guess?"

"I just put two and two together and made twenty two, is she alright with that?"

"Yes, because it looked like the company were going to put me on maternity pay, I had to rent out our house or lose it if they dragged their feet over paying the compensation so we moved in with him."

"And he got you pregnant?"

"No that was already done but the other thing I wanted to ask you was would you like to babysit me, the week after next. Vicky is doing her 'A' levels and he is working so the baby and I will be on our own from Monday to Friday, he is hoping to get Tuesday to Friday off this week."

"It's a bit short notice... but you know who authorises the holiday request forms and work rotas... me! Not a problem Ali."

"Ohh thank you Shar, I really appreciate it, I'll send you a text with our new address, would you like to pop in for dinner one evening... say next Friday at seven and I'll introduce you to everyone."

"Thank you Ali, I'm looking forward to meeting this randy young man who seduced his girlfriend's mother."

"Ohh it wasn't all him..."

"Really, you vamped him? Juicier and juicer, do tell?"

"Maybe when you come to dinner on Friday?"

"Just a moment while I consult my busy social calendar... hmm that seems to be free... along with all the other nights."

"Still no one in your life, romantically then?"

"Alas no, I thought I had someone interested some time ago but they didn't see the signs and I was too scared to ask" she said sadly.

"You should have gone for it and if they weren't interested, then chalk it up to experience and move on."

"It was complicated, at least I thought so at the time... anyway I'll look forward to seeing you all, a week on Friday Ali, goodbye and thanks for calling."

"Goodbye Shar, it's been too long since we spoke outside of work" and she hung up and mused for a while, trying to think who Sharon might have had had a thing for. She couldn't think of anyone at work who was single or divorced and worth bothering with, except for the guy who unloaded the delivery trucks in the morning and afternoons but he was sixty...

When Aaron and Vicky returned, Alice was eating her breakfast and told them of her conversation with Sharon.

"So I just have to get next week off and were all set but will you be able to manage on your own after that?"

"There must have been millions of mums who had to do exactly that in the past."

"But they weren't on crutches, barely able to walk, Mum!" Vicky snapped.

"I will have my phone with me at all times as usual so if there's a problem I can call you or an ambulance and I will have the next two weeks to sort out a baby routine that will suit my abilities."

"I could come home for my lunch break each day, it's only twenty minutes, probably less at that time of day." Vicky offered.

"Thank you dear, hopefully you will not need to do that or at least not for long" Alice said, squeezing her daughter's hand.

At that point Alexis woke up for her next feed and Vicky lifted her out of the cot and passed her to her mother. The baby was soon suckling and Aaron felt a tiny bit jealous and looked at Vicky who was watching too and he laughed self-consciously and Vicky blushed too.

Aaron went to the nurse's station and asked when Ms Baker would be sent home bearing in mind that she was partially disabled and would be on her own for at least Monday of the next week.

"We will take that into consideration with our decision, she could probably go home tomorrow if she had someone there to help her."

"I will try to get the rest of the week off work but I have only been there for three months so might not get it but we have someone to help the following week, I will call her as soon as I know on Monday morning"

"Thank you that will be most helpful"

When he returned to Alice's bed, the baby was suckling the other breast and when she had finished and been winded, a nurse took her to be changed and brought her back in the cot.

"Why don't you two go home and set up the house ready for me to come home and then do something sexy with your time alone together."

"But Mum..."

"We are fine here and you have alternatives, I'll see you tomorrow and you can take me to register the birth."

"If you're sure Alice?"

"Yes go, you need food and each other!"

They dutifully kissed her and went home and made lunch before sorting out the bedroom to fit the cot, assembled it and added the carry-cot and blanket ready for bringing Alexis home. They went for a run before a late lunch and watched a film afterwards but both fell asleep and missed most of it. After dinner they went to bed and lay cuddling and speculating about Sharon and what Vicky remembered.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers
1...45678...10