The Hedge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

"Now what are you going to do, Roni?"

"This" and he pushed her down and she eased his cock up and into her pussy, "And now this."

He lifted his lower body and she was raised to then he gripped her thighs at the knees and brought them forwards until she was kneeling and she grunted with the unaccustomed stretching.

"Now sit... good, can you ride me like that."

"You really are going to make me work for this" she groaned but with a smile.

"If you want to fuck then do it or do I have to lift you by that fat ass to do it?"

"IT'S NOT FAT! You bastard!" and she shouted and lifted slightly and dropped.

"Go on, do it again, you can do it" he cried and she did, a few more times and then he helped her lift.

"Ohh fuck, I'm doing it, my muscles are burning but I'm doing it!" she cried.

"Good girl, you'll soon be there at this rate, Vicky will be so proud of you... now it's treat time, over you go" and she rolled off and spread her legs as he reached for the KY, then the vibrator and slid it into her vacant pussy.

He moved down the bed and lifted her knees and let them splay outwards and sucked on her clit. She was moaning softly and sucked in a sharp breath when a greased finger explored her asshole, shortly followed by a second.

"Push the vibrator in there" she gasped and he changed holes and she moaned with pleasure again.

He decided that she was ready so sat up and lubed his cock, removed the vibe and replaced it slowly with something hotter and bigger.

"Ohh Roni... now that's a treat worth working hard for, give it to me, all the way in" he buried it deep and started stroking her a bit faster. A couple of minutes later and she found the vibrator and stuffed it back into her pussy with a happy moan. She let go of it and his groin kept it from slipping out as she squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"Faster Roni... harder, work that ass and make me cum!" she cried.

He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and pushed them back, dug his toes into the bed and pounded her hard, she had to keep her legs from slipping off his shoulders with her hands as they both approached their climaxes. Alice just beat him to it by a few seconds and he felt her juices running over his balls and he came too, blasting his white sticky sperm deep in her tight ass.

He slowed his thrusts in time with his spurts and finally let her legs down, grinned at her and said,

"That was a treat well worked for I-cee, you deserved every second of it."

"As long as there's enough left for me later, Roni" said a voice from the doorway.

"There's always enough for you, my love" he replied, turning to see Vicky standing there with his phone in her hand taking pictures.

"Here's me, working hard at school and my boyfriend is fucking my mother all day."

"He's not been doing it all day, this is only the second and I've worked blood hard to get it... and the oral I got this morning. So don't come home with that attitude Missy, it was you that agreed to it in the first place!" Alice snapped.

"So I did... Did she work hard Roni?"

"She did extremely well and we'll tell you all about it downstairs when we've cleaned up."

"Okay, I'll put the kettle on" and she turned and went downstairs, chuckling all the way.

"That cheeky little bitch, I'll slap her ass."

"When you can catch her, she'll probably love it."

"She has to sleep sometime" Alice grumbled but didn't really mean it.

"All the way to the hedge and back! And then around the house on the crutches! I thought they were going to stay in the cupboard for ages yet" said Vicky, obviously impressed, "They will be impressed at the hospital too."

"I'm not telling them yet as the company gets the reports as well as us, I'll just be doing better with the walking frame."

Aaron now had time to check his emails, he had received replies from both companies, so printed them out and filled them in, scanned them back into the computer and returned them with his CV (stating that his time since his final exams had been as a full time carer for his girlfriend's mother) and a covering letter.

During the next week, Alice continued to work hard on her rehabilitation, with walks down the garden and back every day when it wasn't raining. She used the crutches more, inside the house and used the outside toilet which Aaron had cleaned thoroughly for her. He received a reply from the telecom company with a date and time for an interview on the fifteenth which caused a minor celebration.

Alice's next hospital appointment was on the thirteenth and he drove her there as usual and watched as she was put through her paces by the physiotherapists. Her walking with the frame was better and also on the treadmill but was still slow.

During her visit with the consultant, she explained that she could move her toes and feel things touching the tops of them but the undersides were still fairly numb. Also her soles felt like she was walking on pebbles or marbles and the outsides and backs of her calves had a loss of sensation.

"If I scratch there I can feel it but only about half as much as the front or the insides" she told him.

He tested all the places and made notes then explained,

"This loss of feeling may diminish over time or might be permanent, everything from the knees up are improving all the time and in a few months' time you could be walking normally although the left leg is not as good as the right at the moment, it may catch up later, Ms Baker."

Aaron waited in the reception area as usual and found that he had a reply on his phone from the other electronics company so he would deal with it when they got home. Alice wheeled herself out of the office and made another appointment for a month's time, then she pushed herself back to the car for the drive home and told him what the consultant had said.

As soon as Alice was settled in her chair with a mug of coffee and the TV remote control, he went to the back room, opposite the kitchen which he used as a study and dealt with the second application form as he had the first.

The following morning at eight, he received a call from the stair lift installers to say that they would be there in half an hour, which would be perfect as Vicky would have already left, leaving space beside the garage for their van. Alice was dressed so they started her physio exercises straight away before they arrived, she could do the walking part, outside later if it stayed dry and not too cold.

The gate buzzer sounded and he let them in, there was just enough room to turn their van around to have the back doors facing his front door. The two men came in and introduced themselves and then looked at the staircase which ran straight up to the landing and had a short technical discussion.

"I nice easy one Sir, should only take a couple of hours or so" one said and they started work.

Alice stayed in the lounge out of the way while Aaron made them mugs of tea and checked his emails. True to their word, they completed the work in just over two hours, including cleaning up any mess they had made. They demonstrated the stair lift with Aaron sitting in it and he went up and back down again. He was satisfied with it and gave them a cheque for the remainder of the bill and they left.

Once they had gone, Alice came out to look at it.

"Come on I-cee, time for a test drive, I'll take your crutches" he said, " Right, now reverse up to the seat, pull the left arm down and use both to lift yourself on, then lift your feet onto the footplate. Give me the crutches this time, you'll have to carry them yourself in future."

"The buttons are difficult, up, stop and down, how will I manage to remember" she said sarcastically, pressing the 'up' and moving up the rail mounted to the wall. He followed her to the top and it stopped automatically.

"Now lift up the right arm and stand up..." he handed her the crutches "...and walk away, the footplate does hinge upwards but there's plenty of room for us on the stairs without bothering to do that" he continued.

She did that and hardly wobbled at all this time, took a couple of steps, turned and cried 'TA-DA'

"I can go for a bath whenever I want now and don't have to freeze my assets off in the outside toilet, unless I'm desperate" she added and laughed. "But what happens to it when I can walk up and down stairs on my own, Roni?"

"All we have to do is contact them and a rep will call to assess the condition of it and give us a percentage of the cost back, then they'll come and dismantle it and can sell it as a second hand/refurbished one."

"That sounds good to me because I will definitely be able to do that at some point in the future" she said determinedly.

"With a baby or toddler in your arms too?"

"Yes! Now do I deserve a treat for this?" she asked, grinning.

"What, for lowering and raising an arm and pressing a button...?" and she looked at him and fluttered her eyelashes and he laughed, "Okay, a kiss and a cuddle plus a coffee."

"Add a biscuit or two and you've got a deal."

"Deal but no more using the frame today" he said and she smiled getting back on and going downstairs.

He carried the drinks into the lounge and sat in an armchair and she sat on his lap and they cuddled for quite a while. Then the cordless house phone rang, he picked it up and said,

"It's the solicitor, for you" and gave it to her. She listened and talked for a minute, said goodbye and hung up.

"Can you drive me to her office on Friday morning at ten, the company has come up with another offer"

"Of course."

They speculated how much it would be this time and discussed it with Vicky, when she returned from school and had had a play with Alice's new toy.

"Good morning Ms Baker, Aaron" the solicitor said after he had been introduced to her. "The company have reviewed the latest medical reports and have increased their offer and have changed the conditions. They are now offering twenty five thousand pounds but you go on maternity leave six weeks before the birth is due and come back to work thirty three weeks afterwards."

"I was hoping to work another month before taking maternity leave and have longer afterwards or do I stay suspended until it starts, also twenty five thousand is a much better offer. I can get about a bit easier now but it's slow progress and the consultant said that there is some numbness that could be permanent. I have had a stair lift installed to allow me to get upstairs to the bathroom and bed, here is the receipt.

What is your opinion of my choices and is that still too low a figure for all the pain and stress as well?"

"I have dealt with other cases similar to this one and I feel that a figure of fifty to sixty thousand would be a satisfactory figure with a medical pension, although the company would probably demand to terminate your contract in those circumstances" she replied.

"I would settle for that so I could raise my child to school age without worrying about the financial side, I don't really want to go back there after this anyway" Alice confided.

"Do you want me to work towards that figure and those conditions for you, Alice?"

"Yes please."

"Then I shall start today and keep you informed but it could still take months to make an agreement."

Aaron wheeled Alice out of the office and back to the car to return home.

"Do you think she can get all that for you, Icee?"

"Probably not but I'll accept what she does get for me so that I can get on with our lives... both of us."

They discussed it with Vicky before dinner, then she came up with a subject that had not been mentioned before.

"Have you decided on names for the baby yet?" Alice and Aaron looked stunned for a few moments.

"Err... no, we haven't had time" he said.

"I have had some thoughts on the subject but as Roni said, we have been very busy so far since I discovered that I was pregnant. I thought that Alexis would be nice for a girl."

"And why not Alex for a boy, not Alexander though, it's a bit formal."

"I like the sound of both Mum, what do you think?"

"I think that's settled and if it's all right with you two, I would like the surname to be Baker not Redman to avoid too many complications."

"No problem"/"Fine" they replied together and laughed.

Everything carried on in much the same way for the next few weeks, Alice's strength increased and the numbness in her thighs continued to fade but her lower legs stayed much the same. She only used the wheelchair when they went out and the walking frame sat in the smallest bedroom/store, as she was now using the crutches all the time in the house and garden.

Aaron and Vicky slept together most of the time except when she had her period and was grumpy, so he slept with Alice for a few days and she wanted frequent loving as the pregnancy made her horny most of the time. She still had daytime treats when she worked particularly hard or reached another target and occasionally had a three-way session with Vicky included.

Aaron attended interviews with both companies and received the offer of a job from the telecom one, starting at twenty five thousand pounds a year increasing to thirty over the next two years. He accepted the offer and started work on the thirteenth of March, three days after Alice's next hospital appointment.

Her progress in walking was noted as was the sustained numbness in her lower legs and feet. Alice was now left on her own for most of the day and kept her phone with her at all times in case she had a fall or some other problem that needed Vicky to come home for immediately.

There were no updates from the solicitor, the company lawyers had acknowledged the refusal of their second offer and her request for a figure of sixty thousand with a medical pension in line with the eighteen years that she had worked for them.

Alice's April hospital appointment came and went like the previous one with the exception that they had to change the time to suit Vicky's school schedule so that she could drive her there. Again there was a little improvement in here walking ability but the numbness stubbornly remained.

By May, the baby was regularly kicking and her 'bump' was quite big. The tenth was Vicky's eighteenth birthday and they celebrated by going out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant of the birthday girl's choice. While they waited for the first course Alice gave her an envelope with a birthday card in it and when she opened it there was a voucher for a fashion store for three hundred pounds.

"But-but... it's too much you can't afford..." cried a shocked Vicky.

"Don't tell me what I can or cannot afford young lady!" she stated firmly but then smiled, "You forget that I now have an income of over fifteen hundred pounds a month after all expenses and you have been a wonderful daughter to me during these stressful, few months. You deserve this, Honey."

Still a bit shocked, Vicky put the card into her handbag, then the food arrived and they ate. Aaron said nothing and both women wondered why but didn't inquire, if he had something in mind, he would reveal it in due course. The main course came and went and still nothing from Aaron, even after they finished the meal and went home.

She attended her usual hospital appointment on the fourteenth, with some improvement to her walking but still no change in her numbness as before. She was also keeping an eye on her bank account so she knew when her salary was switched to maternity leave, she immediately phoned the solicitor to report it and ask for an update on her claim.

"Still nothing being offered at the moment Alice, I don't want to push it too hard, especially as your salary has been reduced because it makes it look like you are getting desperate" the woman told her.

"I understand, I can hold out for about three months" Alice replied not mentioning the rent coming in.

"Hopefully it will be resolved before then or we will have to instigate court proceedings and that could take a long time."

"Thank you, goodbye" and she hung up and swore loudly for half a minute then burst into tears.

Once she had calmed down, she stood up and went to the kitchen and made a coffee adding a little cold water to top it up in order to be able to drink it straight away because she couldn't carry it. When Aaron came home from work she explained what she had been told, to him and Vicky.

"It doesn't matter now you're getting the rental money but it's frustrating" he said.

"Thank you Roni, you have been so good to me... and Vicky too."

"It was my pleasure, I-cee."

"Yes it was and it was my pleasure too" and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

By the twenty fourth, one month before the expected birth date Alice was feeling stressed, the weather was very warm and the baby was lively. She was hot all the time and only had a sheet over her at night and slept naked. She had told her daughter and Aaron that she hoped the baby would come early and begged for sex from one or both of them to try and kick start the birth. They did that a few times and thoroughly enjoyed themselves but it did no good, Alexis or Alex was being stubborn.

On Tuesday the thirtieth she received a phone call from the solicitor to say that she had received another offer from the company and it was much better. She even told Alice that she would stay on late at work until Alice could get someone to drive her in, this evening.

Vicky was due to do some shopping straight after school so Aaron would be the first one home at five pm and she could hardly wait, she sent him a text with the information and he replied that he would come straight home as soon as possible. They gave him an hour off (to be made up somewhen else) and he arrived at four pm.

He carefully helped her to get into the back of the car with the wheelchair in the boot. He wheeled her onto the solicitor's office and closed the door, sitting on a spare chair.

18.

"It has been six months since the incident and although you are still improving, the consultant considers that it will not get much better than it is now and the loss of sensation in your lower legs and feet are probably permanent. The company have therefore decided, having already acknowledged responsibility for the incident by not having a 'wet floor' sign on the stairs, to make you a third offer.

If you do not accept this offer then it will have to go before the courts to decide the level of compensation you will be awarded but as I explained on the phone, this could take many months or even years to be resolved."

"What are they offering this time?" Alice asked wearily, expecting a few more thousand but she was surprised.

"A single payment of fifty nine thousand, five hundred pounds...

"F-fifty nine thousand... Oh...My...God!" Alice cried.

"...plus a medical pension of four hundred and sixty five pounds per calendar month, payable immediately, index linked annually to the Retail Price Index. The only stipulation is that you resign from your job immediately and have no further contact with the company or the press, what is your decision Alice?"

"Fifty nine thousand..." she gasped, not having heard the rest of the details.

"That is approximately in line with your original maximum estimation, I believe?" Aaron asked.

"Yes it is" the solicitor confirmed, smiling.

"Then she will accept it as a satisfactory resolution to this incident and will officially send in her resignation in the next couple of days, when she has gotten over the shock" he said and laughed quietly and the solicitor joined in.

"Just send or deliver it to me to send to their solicitors and I'll keep a copy for my records."

He stood and shook her hand and Alice offered her hand and said 'thank you,' still in a sort of daze. He wheeled her out and back to the car.

"I think you need a little lie down for a while when we get home, I-cee."

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers
1...34567...10