The Hedge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't seen her since I was twelve, dad left when I was ten with his inheritance and that barbitch. Mum was shocked, neither of us saw it coming.

Mum worked on the shop floor, Sharon was her friend and worked in the office and she helped her. I had a different babysitter then so they could go out together occasionally, she even stayed overnight in the spare room sometimes.

Mum dated a few times but it never worked out, Sharon didn't have much luck as far as I knew either, they even double dated a couple of times. Mum sort of gave up on men after that and concentrated on me and her career and worked her way up to section manager and then department manager and I didn't see Sharon again.

We settled into a routine at home but I was having a quite a few problems at school, then I met you and everything changed for the better except for her accident."

"Well find out what she is like now on Friday, I'm still tired unless you want to play" he offered.

"Let's sleep now and play in the morning" so they kissed and went to sleep.

They both slept until past eight am but made up for it with a fast pussy and gentle anal session. After breakfast he did some work in the garden and she put the washing on and ironed the clothes. They trained for an hour, showered and had lunch before returning to the hospital to see Alice and Alexis.

After kisses of welcome they took Alice in her wheelchair to register the birth of Alexis Baker, 'father unknown'.

On Monday when the office workers arrived Aaron requested the rest of the week off as holiday, explaining the circumstances and was granted the time off. He called Alice and informed her and when he and Vicky went in to see her later she told them that she could go home late Tuesday morning, if he would come and get her.

He arrived at nine am with the carry cot and once they had been given the all clear and collected the birth certificate, he put Alexis in the carry-cot which Alice held across the arms of the wheelchair and he pushed her, holding the baby, out to the car. He strapped the carry-cot into the back and helped Alice into the back and he drove them home.

He carried her indoors, first to the toilet and while she was sitting there, he brought her crutches, then he fetched the carry-cot and put it on the settee. Alice walked in and sat on the other end of the settee and pulled the baby to within reach, ready for when she woke for her next feed. Aaron made tea for both of them and then brought in the changing mat, nappy and wipes, ready to change his first nappy.

A few minutes later the baby woke up and wanted immediate attention so Alice lifted her out of the carry-cot and started to breast feed her, which shut her up. When she had finished and been winded, Aaron took her and laid her on the changing mat, on the floor, he opened her one piece suit and undid the nappy. He was much relieved to find it was only a wet one, he pulled it away, wiped her and rubbed a little Sudocrem onto her smooth skin to prevent nappy rash and fitted a new nappy and poppered her up again.

He picked her up and with her cradled in his arms, walked around the downstairs talking to her as though he was giving a conducted tour. By the time he had finished she was asleep again so he put her back in the carry-cot and cleared up the changing bits and disposed of the dirty nappy.

"You'll make Vicky a lovely wife" Alice told him as he sat down again.

"Yeah right... but just you remember that at some point in the not too distant future, you are going to be doing this on your own."

"Yes I know and one thing that we haven't bought yet is a sling, it will be the only way I can carry her around. I also need to practice standing at the table without my crutches to change her."

"Then get off your fat ass and get moving, you haven't done much exercise for days and no physio at all."

"It's not fat and you love it and just because I'm not supposed to have vaginal sex for six weeks, doesn't ban me from sex altogether."

"All right, it is a lovely ass, but for now move it to the table and pretend to change her nappy."

Alice stood up and fitted the crutches and slowly walked to the dining room, she unclipped the crutches and hooked the hand grips on the edge of the table either side of her.

Aaron stood closely behind her in case she started to fall, while she went through all the motions that were required to change the baby.

She concentrated hard but wobbled once and he steadied her, when she had finished, she put the crutches back on and turned around to be kissed as a reward. He hugged and kissed her patting her nice ass as well.

"Well done I-cee, we'll go and buy you a baby sling tomorrow and see how you get on with walking with her in it or maybe something of a similar size and weight."

"A much better idea, I want to be as independent as possible before Sharon comes here."

"I'm really looking forward to meeting the mysterious lady."

"She's lovely, cuddly and can take a joke but don't piss her off or she's likely to thump you, I believe she did martial arts as a kid and although she's overweight now and not very fit, she is quite strong."

"Once you learn the techniques of martial arts, they will always stay with you, no matter how unfit you get."

He made lunch and they relaxed until Alexis's next feed, then Alice put the baby in the settee and got herself down on the floor, while Aaron laid out the changing mat and other bits. She was kneeling with lower legs splayed either side and was quite stable but couldn't move far.

She picked her daughter up and put her on the mat and changed her a lot quicker and more efficiently than he had done. She lifted Alexis back on the settee but was then stuck, her legs wouldn't move so Aaron put the baby in the carrycot and removed the mat and other things so Alice could lie down forwards.

"That was quite painful on the knees but it was the first time, now I have to work out how to get up. I can't use the settee with the baby on it so it will have to be one of the armchairs so I will have to work close to one of them" she said while he kept quiet and watched her thought processes in action. She decided how to do it and started to move and talk her way through it at the same time.

"If I drag myself to the chair and pull myself up to the seat, like this and straighten my arms to kneel upright. I can walk my knees in closer, then lift my ass to get my legs straight and walk my feet in and use the arms of the chair to stand up straight as long as my crutches are within reach I can walk, how about that for being resourceful, Roni?"

"Humans are very clever at adapting their surroundings or themselves to suit their situation; that looked relatively easy, was it painful at all?" He asked.

"No, I thought that where the replacement bone is might be painful but it was fine, the hardest part was getting up to seat level but my arms are strong. I think that changing her on the table is a better idea and if I do fall, I know how to land, thanks to your training. I would have to crawl back to the armchair with the crutches to get up again."

"And quickly with the baby left alone on the table."

"I could probably do it in two minutes, maybe less in panic mode."

"Let's hope you never need to, now it's time for your physio and some quicker walking and turning."

As always, she worked hard, the strength in her legs was returning slowly and she could lift her straightened legs a couple of inches off the ground when she was sitting, now. When she walked her feet didn't droop at the front and she moved faster, with not much wobbling.

Turning was quicker too, she lifted both crutches at the same time, taking her weight on her legs and twisted, putting them down together and moving her feet separately, turning around in three moves instead of five. They were both impressed with her improvement, so she walked to the table again and changed an invisible baby, this time without wobbling,

"You can try it for real, tomorrow, once we have the sling."

"That thought makes me nervous, Roni."

"That's what I'm here for, to help you practice in safety, Vicky can take over for the weekend and Sharon, all next week. By then you should be good enough to go solo, maybe even taking Alexis out for a ride in the wheelchair. That will be quite a milestone, if you can manage the driveway slope."

"Maybe not on my own for the first couple of times but eventually I will be able to walk it with her and before she is walking on her own too!"

"You could buy one of those buggies with brakes, that women runner's use, which will give you support and control"

"Sounds good, but far too early for that yet but I'll bear it in mind."

He made them tea with chocolate digestive biscuits (her favourites) and talked about Sharon some more.

"So she has never married?" he asked.

"No, although she dated a few times and we went out together to pubs and clubs occasionally but most of the available men wanted younger women than us and those that were interested, only wanted 'a bit on the side' and we did not want to be that."

"I was wondering if she was gay or bi, did she ever hint about going to bed with you?"

"I sometimes wondered that too but she didn't even hint, sure we kissed and hugged when we met and when we parted but that was all."

"Would you have liked to sleep with her?"

"I admit, I did fantasize about that but I didn't want to possibly ruin a good friendship if she didn't feel the same way."

"Yes, I understand what you mean but she might have thought the same. When was the last time you went out together to do anything?"

"Ooo... it must be a few of years ago now, we went out to dinner and then to the cinema to watch a Rom-Com. I remember we held hands, cried and laughed through a lot of it, then came work promotions, you, training, the accident and pregnancy so we didn't really have time."

Vicky interrupted their talk by arriving home and wanting to hear all about their day after she leaned in and kissed the baby, then both of them. Alice talked through their day and her achievements and asked about her daughter's day and was told that it was boring but necessary. She dragged Aaron to the kitchen for a more serious hello, then they started preparing dinner.

Later after the baby's next feed, Vicky helped her mother to set up the baby bath in the main bath and bathed Alexis and got her ready for bed in the carry-cot inside the big cot in Alice's bedroom. At bed time, Aaron lay with Vicky and made gently love followed by a conversation that finished with...

"Okay Roni, I'll talk to Mum and suggest you show Sharon around the garden."

They cleaned themselves up, hugged and kissed and she went back to bed and he slipped into Alice's bed, ready to give Alexis to her when she woke to be fed during the night.

"You smell of pussy, Roni" she stated without any hint of jealousy.

"I have washed and cleaned my teeth again" he replied.

"I'm only teasing, I'm still amazed that you would want to love me when you have my daughter."

"I consider myself incredibly lucky to have two beautiful, sexy women who love me like you two do."

"But what about when you two get married."

"Ahhhhh..." he groaned, "For all your manager's intelligence and determination to walk properly again, sometimes you are as 'thick as two short planks'. As I have told you before, we are and will be a family, different from other families but a family" he cried in frustration.

"I hope Vicky and I will get married and eventually have children and maybe the Honeymoon will be just us two but for all other holidays and at home, we are four, a family except that three of us will continue to love each other physically as well as emotionally. So unless you find someone else that you want to be with instead, you will be welcome to stay and love with us, always. Do I make myself understood Alice?!!" he stated firmly.

"Yes Roni... I believe you and I want it too... it's just not what I was brought up to believe."

"If it works for us then it will be good, if it doesn't then we will look for an amicable solution that will suit all of us."

20.

The rest of the week passed quickly with Alice practicing all the baby necessities and making tea to put in a small vacuum flask with a strap, to carry to the lounge to drink. Sandwiches were eaten in the kitchen and she could manage most of the washing up, which was left to drain. The new sling worked well for carrying the baby around and was comfortable for Alexis too.

Aaron and Vicky did all the food preparation for dinner, prior to their guest arriving, having found out from Alice, what she liked to eat. They cooked a traditional roast beef dinner with roast potatoes, carrots, peas, cauliflower cheese, broccoli and cabbage with plenty of thick gravy.

Alexis had been fed and changed but would be bathed in the morning, she was being cuddled by her mother when Sharon arrived at seven-thirty and was introduced to Alexis and then Aaron. The two assessed each other over a long handshake and then obviously liking what they saw, they smiled. They sat and Aaron handed around glasses of red wine to Sharon, Alice and had one himself, he gave Vicky white.

"Aaron, I've heard something about you but not much, how did you come to meet Alice and Vicky?" she asked.

"It's a long story that starts with Vicky being chased by some bullies" and he passed the buck to her and she started the tale but leaving out all the sexy parts. He took over again and then passed it to Alice who continued up to the accident.

"So when did you have time to get pregnant, Alice?" looking directly at Aaron and smiling.

"She knows!" Aaron and Vicky thought together.

"Once the hospital let me go home I couldn't do much for myself, there was plenty of physio, both at the hospital visits and at home but the leg massages afterwards were nice. Aaron gave me targets to achieve and small rewards, the bigger the achievement the better the reward, all with Vicky's permission of course, she wanted me walking again almost as much as I did."

"I see and one thing led to another and..."

"Not quite but that can wait for another time."

"Ohh Alice... that's so unfair, I was getting quite excited..."

The younger ones looked at each other and Vicky nodded towards the kitchen, he took the hint and they headed there to check the dinner.

"She knows!" Vicky said quietly "And I think she is getting horny listening to all that talk about massages and rewards."

"I wonder what will happen if we tell her what really happened, I think she might cream her panties and your mum told me that she thought she might swing both ways" he said.

"We need her to babysit next week so we don't want her to be scared off, Aaron."

"Alright, just give a few hints but nothing specific, just to tease her, they will both realise what we are doing and hopefully will go along with it for a bit of fun."

"You never know in another few weeks, when Mum is available again, we might have another dinner followed with a bit of fun with her" Vicky mused.

"Are you really okay with that, Icky?"

"She is Mum's best friend and has been for years, if either had the guts to make a move, they might have been lovers, we have the chance to make that happen for them and maybe with us too. You seem to like her too, going by that long handshake."

"We were assessing each other as maybe rivals or..."

"Maybe she'd like to see what Mum sees in you or in your trousers" and she laughed. "She's pretty good looking for her age, not really very fat but nice and cuddly. She was a lot thinner when she babysat for me but I still loved cuddles with her."

"Maybe you'll get your chance to cuddle her again" and Vicky smiled.

They returned to the lounge but listened outside the door to the two women who were sitting together talking about things they got up to in their teens.

"...and you slapped his face when he suggested a threesome" Sharon cried, laughing.

"Well he was your boyfriend, he shouldn't have been suggesting that, while you were stood there" Alice replied, indignantly, "...unless it was your idea... was it Sharon?"

"Who me... I... no... I just told him that we were best friends, maybe he thought... but I didn't..." she replied blushing deeply.

"I'm only teasing you Shar, we were BFF long before the abbreviations were even thought of, weren't we?"

"Ahh, yes... of course we were and still are."

Aaron and Vicky grinned at each other before walking in, he sat in an armchair and she sat on his lap to be cuddled and asked,

"I don't think I can call you 'Auntie' any more Sharon, I haven't seen you since I was about twelve and didn't need a babysitter anymore, so why did you stop come to our house?"

"Ahh, one of the reasons was that, as you said, you didn't need a babysitter anymore. Of course I still saw your mum at work but we didn't go out much together anymore."

"There was someone years ago I was keen on."

"What happened to him?"

"Ohh, I... we had a disagreement over... uhh, something and I stopped seeing him..." she replied looking uncomfortable.

"Oh come on Shar, be truthful."

"Oh alright Ali. We were at a dance and he... propositioned your mother to have a threesome with me and him... but he didn't ask me first. She slapped his face and he left and I was so embarrassed and angry with him but she saw the fully side of it, I never saw him again."

"So your reason for dumping him, was because he took it for granted that you would go along with dropping something like that on your friend, because you loved him or was it the thought of a threesome with another girl that angered you" Aaron said quietly.

"I... yes...ahh... no... I don't know, it was a long time ago... I never found anyone else, suitable after that and Alice met your Dad and was having a great time so we only saw each other at work apart from a couple of times we went to the cinema" she finished, tears in her eyes.

"Ohh Shar... I had no idea, come here" the two hugged and Aaron indicated to Vicky to leave them to it.

In the kitchen again she said,

"That has given them a lot to think about, if she still comes to babysit next week, they will have plenty to talk about."

"I just wanted to get the idea of what could have been in their minds, especially Sharon's, she seems to have had a lonely life since then."

"Time to serve dinner Roni."

He carved the meat and everything was put into warmed dishes, Sharon helped Alice to stand up and gave her the crutches to walk to the kitchen. Everyone helped themselves to the food and Aaron carried Alice's plate and his own to the dining room before serving a second round of wine.

They ate, drank and talked throughout the meal although Sharon declined another glass of wine because she would be driving home later. Aaron and Vicky washed, dried and put away the dishes, pots and pans, then joined the other two in the lounge and talked about what they had done in the last few years.

At almost ten Alexis woke up hungry and was passed to Alice who opened her blouse and started to feed her. Aaron watched Sharon who was watching Alice's breast on display, then looked at him and hurriedly said with a grin,

"I think it's time I went home, thank you all for welcoming me here tonight and for the lovely dinner, what time would you like me to be here to babysit Ali on Monday?"

Alice made a sour face and poked out her tongue which made everyone laugh and replied,

"Eight 'o clock will be fine, thank you Sharon."

She stood up, walked over to Alice and kissed her on the cheek, then hugged and kissed Vicky. Finally coming to Aaron, she ignore his outstretched hand and stepped in close and hugged him firmly. He was not surprised and hugged her firmly as she kissed his cheek, then he kissed hers and released her.