The Hedge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! You were really lucky and I suppose that he was too concerned with his hangover when he woke up to realise that he'd been fucked. Is he still around, was he at the club last night?"

"I see him around sometimes but he does his own thing now and has a girlfriend as well and is that your hand squeezing my ass?"

"It feels like a very nice ass..."

"It's bigger than yours, you have a nice little one, ooo... nice muscle control; can I have my fingers back?"

"These are bigger than mine too... can I see you naked Frankie... please?"

"You'll be the first one since uhh, Max, last year, she was the first apart from my parents and that stopped when I was about eight, when I insisted that I could bath myself."

Ashley sat up, exposing her breasts and pulled the covers off Frankie who blushed deeply but didn't cover herself.

"Definitely no big cock and balls there Frankie and lots of hair, not like my dream."

"Ahh, no hair at all, do you do that for Andy?"

"No, I've been doing it for a long time, my friends all do it, even Roni, it's nice and smooth and no one gets pubic hair in their mouth" Ashley explained, "And Andy loves it too."

"But doesn't it get all stubbly and scratchy?"

"Yes if you leave it too long, I do it every other day."

"Can I touch you there, just to test it of course?"

"Be my guest" and she turned to the girl and spread her legs.

Frankie lay down between her thighs and touched her pubis, then she grabbed her waist and pulled her down, burying her tongue in the moist cave.

"Ahhh, I thought you'd never start!" Ashley gasped happily.

After a few minutes Ashley warned the girl and then came in her eager mouth, holding her head in tight as she humped her face.

"Ohh that was really good Frankie, now it's your turn!" and she released the girl and pushed her onto her back and stared at the hairy triangle which was now exposed.

She moved in close and parted the bush to find her pleasure centre, then dove her tongue in, making Frankie cry out in pleasure. She worked hard and soon had the girl writhing on her tongue, she sucked on her clit and just as she thought that Frankie was going to cum she pushed half a finger into her ass and pumped it.

"AHHHH... Cumming...FUCK!! Tha-that's my ass you... you... wonderful girl, oh fuck, ahhh I've never cum like that before" she cried and Ashley grinned.

They cleaned up and cuddled again, then slept in each other's arms.

61.

They woke at seven, well Ashley did as usual; she was lying on her side and spooning Frankie, her arm draped over the girl's waist. She moved it up and cupped the nearest breast and the teased the nipple into hardness.

"Mmmmm nice, if you stop that, I will have to kill you..." Frankie moaned sleepily.

After a minute Ashley pulled her onto her back and worked her fingers through the thick bush and rubbed her clit before slipping a finger into the girl's pussy and after a few moments added a second. The heating was on so the room was warm and Ashley threw the cover down and climbed over Frankie and pushed her pussy onto the girl's face, then worked the pussy harder.

She was soon receiving the same treatment which then included a finger in her ass as revenge on the previous night's surprise attack. They worked together to successful to conclude with mutual orgasms then lay cuddling together.

"Sasha, would you help me shave myself down there if you promise that we can do this again sometime, when the parents are away of course, wouldn't want them to come bursting in, thinking we were killing each other, would we?"

"It might lead to some embarrassing questions for us and Andy, I'd love to do it again and Andy won't mind, as I said before, we have an agreement" she said without elaborating.

They found a new razor in the master ensuite and returned to the bedroom with a towel, a pair of scissors, shaving foam, tissues and the razor. Frankie lay on the towel with her ass on the side of the bed, Ashley trimmed the bush as low as she could, dropping the hair in the bin, then she applied foam to the pubic area and started shaving.

She worked slowly and carefully not pressing too hard with the new blade and gradually the hair and foam was removed and wiped onto the tissues. She would not let Frankie see the result until she had finished, she did the lips and surprised the girl by telling her to hold her knees up towards her chest.

"Why do I have to do that?"

"So that I can remove there hairs too" and she plucked an ass hair out making the girl cry "Ow! Okay you bully!"

When it was done Frankie stood up and looked in the full length mirror.

"Wow! It look as pretty as yours... and feels wonderful and smooth and... sexy. Have we got time before you go to...?"

"It would be a shame not to test drive your sleek new look, wouldn't it?" Ashley replied and they both laughed.

They cleaned up all the tissues and the hair out of the bin and then got back onto the bed again, where Ashley did indeed give her new friend and lover's smooth pussy a good test drive. Half an hour later as they were eating a late breakfast, now fully dressed, Mr and Mrs Morris arrived home.

They greeted the girls and asked if they had had a good time and were told that they had, before disappearing upstairs to unpack and change before the caterers arrived. Frankie made them a pot of tea and they sat down together to drink it. Ashley decided to go at eleven and was putting her coat on by the front door, Frankie hugged her and they kissed and thanked each other for a lovely time.

"Just one thing Frankie, the guy that you did it with... that was Andy wasn't it?" Ashley asked quietly.

The girl gasped and tried to pull away but Ashley was stronger although smaller and didn't let go.

"It's okay Frankie, I won't tell him, I guessed because of the way you spoke of him, I know that you really love him and he really loves you too, he told me. It will be our secret, maybe next time I will tell you my story and the secret I kept for years, if you want me to come back again, that is?"

"If you don't, I'll come and carry you off and molest you in his flat, when he is on nights Sasha!" she replied.

"What if he came home and caught us?"

"Then I would tell him the truth and then would say that there was room for three in his bed, if he wanted!"

"I think he would definitely want and if he didn't, I would."

They kissed again and Ashley drove home, reviewing the strange events of her sleepover. She stayed at home with her mother that night and the next morning Andy arrived at eleven to collect her to go to 'Redice' for lunch and dinner. He was a little nervous but she hugged and kissed him and he soon relaxed.

On the way, he asked about her evening, clubbing with Frankie and she was honest about the details at the club and when they got back to the house, only omitting the confession that Frankie had made.

"I don't think she has ever had a real boyfriend and the one of her neutral friends who did stay at the house, never did it again as far as I know. I'm happy that you two have got on so well and I'm absolutely amazed that she asked you to shave her pussy like yours, which is... I don't know what to say except that you are a wonderful person" he explained.

Ashley sat and smiled, thinking, 'Frankie was vulnerable, like I was a few months ago but with understanding and some love, maybe she would be all right.'

They arrived at 'Redice' at eleven-thirty and were greeted at the door by Aaron, now walking more normally with the arm crutches. He hugged and kissed Ashley and shook Andy's hand, he had been warned that all the women would kiss him on the cheek and her on the lips, also that Sharon and Vicky might tease him but it was all just in fun and to see how he would react.

"Come on in and meet those you missed seeing on your last brief visit."

They stepped inside and took their jackets off and Arron hung them on the coat-rack, then ushered them into the lounge where his wife and the house owners were just standing to welcome their guests.

"You have already met Alice, my mother-in-law, this is Sharon her partner and finally my gorgeous wife Vicky" he said enthusiastically.

"Huh! Not so gorgeous at the moment with a broken nose" she replied grumpily but smiled at Andy before she kissed him.

"It is nice to finally meet you all and in much better circumstances too" he said after Vicky had let him go.

"Would you two like tea or coffee Andy?" Sharon asked.

"Coffee please, black for me and I guess you would know what Ashley likes" he replied.

"Oh yes, I am fully conversant with all her likes... except you."

"Sharon! Behave yourself and stop embarrassing the guests or I shall have to give you a spanking!" Alice snapped.

"Hmmm... a nice spanking, followed by...?" she replied, looking hopeful.

"Followed by another one!"

"Oh... okay, okay I'll behave Mrs Snappy" and she left to make the drinks, after winking at him.

"She used to be such a nice and quiet woman but now she's five stones lighter and saucy, cheeky and flirty... and I love her dearly" Alice explained and they could hear laughter coming from the kitchen.

They all sat and talked over the drinks, with him updating them on Martin Baxter's transfer and current condition, sixteen month old Alexis climbed on his lap and was sitting giggling as he tickled her.

"It will be much more difficult for me to find out if there is any improvement in his condition while he is at that secure nursing home" Andy told them.

"He will have to improve quite a lot for the Crown Prosecution Service to instigate a court case and we would be informed immediately" Aaron said.

"Does that mean that this could be hanging over us for years?" Ashley asked nervously.

"Maybe months while they assess the probability of him being competent enough to stand trial" Andy added, "If it seems that he is going to be like that for the rest of his life, then everything will be archived, just in case but you will be free to do whatever you want."

"We might have to inform the police if we change addresses but if he improves then he will be put in prison awaiting trial and a will probably get a long sentence so we will be safe whatever happens... or doesn't happen" Aaron finished.

"And now Princess Ashley has a new Prince Charming to love and protect her instead of us four" Vicky put in and grinning at Sharon's sour expression.

"I am not going to take her away from you, I know that you all have a special relationship and I do not want to come between you so we have made an agreement that if she needs you, then I am happy with that."

"Thank you, that's very generous Andy, she is special and one of our 'Family'," Alice replied.

"I also went clubbing for the first time with his sister Frankie, we had a great time and I slept over at his parent's house..." Ashley looked at Andy and he nodded, "Actually we slept together."

"Perhaps you ought to explain about Frankie and her friends Ashley?" he said.

It took twenty minutes to explain about gender neutral and gender fluid people, then about the dream she'd had, which had them all laughing, including Andy as she hadn't told him about it. Then she described the events of the night and the morning (leaving out the confession as promised).

"So you've got a new pussy to play with and we've been left behind... Boo-hoo!" cried Sharon.

Ashley stood up and crossed the room and sat on the woman's lap, she held her face in her hands and kissed her thoroughly, then eventually released her and said,

"Never, you are all my 'Family' and I will always value your love and support and if you come out with something like that again Redi, it will be me that's giving you a spanking!"

"Ooo... promises, promises Honey"

"Or maybe we'll all line up to spank you..."

"Hmm... even Doctor Andy?"

"Of course, he's not part of our 'Family' yet but he's with me so that counts as far as I'm concerned!" Ashley finished.

"How about that Andy" said Vicky grinning wickedly, "Would you like to spank the cheeky maid?"

"Ashley did warn me about being teased so maybe as it's the first time we've met, I'll give it a miss but it's tempting..."

"It's only because you are with Ashley, she wouldn't even consider it with anyone else she met for the first time Andy" Aaron explained.

"Can I sit on his lap then?"

"No Sharon!" snapped Alice, "You'll start to wriggle around to feel what comes up, so behave yourself."

Sharon walked over to him and turned her back and bent over and said 'Sorry', Ashley nodded so he gave her ass a good slap, then had to give her another, when she reminded him that she had two cheeks. He blushed but grinned, enjoying the fun as the woman returned to her seat, looking a little flushed.

Lunch was home-made soup and crusty bread, then Ashley showed him around the house and gardens. After that they all went for a long walk in the late autumn sunshine and Aaron asked him about the violence that sometimes happened in A&E.

"It's mostly from people who are drunk or high on drugs and security has to deal with them but nurses and doctors often get punched, kicked or even bitten. But the worst thing is when they spit at us, sometimes with blood, we never know what they might be carrying."

"I could show you two or three Aikido nerve holds that are extremely painful but do not do any harm, it's just pressure on a nerve and when you release it, the pain is gone but it's a very convincing deterrent."

"That might be a good idea, hopefully I will never need to use it but it is better to be able to control someone violent until security can take over" Andy replied.

Ashley was showing the others a selfie she had taken at the club of her and Frankie.

"So she was almost a complete stranger and she asked you to shave her pussy, is she crazy or desperate for affection?" Sharon asked quietly so that Andy couldn't hear.

"A little of both plus a big portion of 'nice' and wanting to be accepted for who and what she is."

"Is she a lesbian or has she been with boys or is she still a virgin?" Sharon continued.

"She had a sleepover with one of her neutral 'girlfriends' but that went nowhere and she's not a virgin but that is something I've promised not to tell about... it's complicated" Ashley said.

"Nothing like your problems I hope?" Vicky asked.

"No and I have told Andy the full story of that."

When they returned to the house, Ashley asked Vicky if the two of them could give Andy a short demonstration of their martial arts skills and she agreed. They removed their socks and Ashley tied her long blonde hair back, then they did a few Katas together to warm up and set themselves up for a sparring session.

"Half speed to start with girls" Aaron told them.

They bowed and started, first one attacked and then the other, both were very quick. After about three minutes Aaron told them to go at their own speed. This was considerably faster, the girls were of similar size, maybe three inches between them, Vicky was stronger and more experienced but Ashley was faster so it all balanced out.

After a couple of minutes Aaron called a halt, the girls bowed to each other and then hugged and kissed.

"You're still faster than me" Vicky congratulated her opponent.

"And you're still stronger, some of those blocks hurt" Ashley replied, then the two of them walked off to the guest bathroom to have a quick shower together.

"That was amazing!" Andy said, "She had shown me a couple of Katas but that sparring session was something else!"

"But it didn't help against Baxter, he was just too big for her but she adapted and made it count" Aaron said.

"Yes I saw that or the result of that and very effective it was too, I'll remember not to make her angry, I've already done that once and had to work hard to put it right."

"We both did a bit of compromising but him more than me!" Ashley said as she and Vicky walked back in.

"And I bet you walked funny after that Ashley" Vicky put in with an evil grin on her face.

"We did that the week before and I didn't walk 'funny' as you put it, afterwards Vicky."

They all laughed included Andy who also blushed slightly.

Aaron then sat on the arm of a chair so that he had his hands free to show Andy the Aikido nerve holds, a wrist turned and bent back towards the body, a little finger curled up as in a fist then the thumb squeezed on the nail towards the knuckle and the wrist gripped with the point of the thumb pressing between the tendons on the inside of the wrist.

"Wow! That really hurt but as soon as you released the pressure, the pain was gone!"

"It wouldn't be much good if the person who swung a punch while you were doing it was so drunk he didn't feel the pain so be careful when you use it, okay Andy?"

"I'll remember and practice on myself until I get it right, thank you Aaron."

"Who is going to help me with preparing dinner, not Hop-a-long of course" asked Alice.

"I will" said Andy, surprising everyone, "Ashley said that you were a really good cook, I hope to learn some tips on cooking; my skills are a bit basic." Alice smiled at the compliment.

"She is a good teacher in many things" Aaron said as they headed for the kitchen and he heard Alice's comment, "And you should know young man!"

The end of Part Five.

The Hedge continues with the conclusion of this story in Part Six, Chapter Sixty-two.

1...67891011