The Highest Ethical Standards Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a stretch."

"Actually I don't think it is. She said no matter what ever I had done I was still the Mother of Peter and Sam. You obviously admire and look up to your Mother, in short to say, devoted. Likewise you would always want a strong guiding Mother and Woman for them to look up to. It gave me a vote of confidence really. If what she said was true then that would mean that you haven't given up all hope for me. "

"I guess I didn't think of it that way. I never wanted ill of you. I have to admit that sometimes I intensely hated you but never, ever wanted to harm you. I always hoped that you would learn and build from the experience."

Brendon returned to a dark cloud that was troubling him; "Well, what about sex; who have you been fucking all these years?" It came out more harshly than he intended but Eleanor did not seem to take offense.

"No one."

"I can't believe that, you like it too much."

"I have my means and my toys and my memory of you."

"Yeah right, what about Jeremy."

"That shit head." Eleanor finally got annoyed. "Listen if I had been with someone, your mother would know about it. You Mother is one perceptive lady; Anyway; what about all your girlfriends?"

"What girlfriends?"

"I know about at least two. If you are going to accuse me of fucking, were they good fucks?"

Brendon was now the one on the defensive; "We never got that far."

"I can't believe that."

"You have got to understand. You were the love of my life. Even when we were divorced it seemed like I would be cheating if I went to bed with them. Any way there were still the boys. I didn't want any step mother queering your patch."

"I know; you told your Mother that."

"My Mother is a big blabber mouth."

They smiled.

There was a silence then Eleanor said, "You know that with your father the way he is, your Mother was a very lonely women, we became very close."

"Brendon's head shot up, "Are you saying, you and my Mother were... "

Eleanor cut him off with a quick retort.

"Brendon! This is your mother I am talking about!"

"Uh sorry... I don't know what I was thinking."

At this point Eleanor could have said a lot more. She did not, and the events in her mind were never to be expressed publically or within the family. They were events that made her last comments slightly ingenuous.

* * * * *

The McKay house sat at the top of a rise with a panoramic view toward the harbor. It was a modernist house built shortly after the Second World War but had been refurbished and modernized in style by the McKay's. They had also added and infinity pool when Brendon and Brian were young. It sat just below a deck which had an internal stair case leading up from the pool into the bedroom area.

The living and entertainment areas were largely open plan. In one corner was a baby grand piano and the extensive bookshelves reflected the love of literature and learning as well as music by Brendon's father, Bradley. Both sons inherited Bradley's love of music however Brian was more classically inclined and Brendon more jazz and contemporary. Both got plenty of wear out of that piano but these days only occasionally, during a late night party or other time when it was appropriate to show off a little.

When Bradley had his stroke, he was settled into what had been a small lounge at the top of the house. By virtue of the slope the house was built on, the lounge had an easy access to the Vehicle Park and garages alongside.

The house was large and now that there was little need to entertain, it was a lonely and cold house for Grace. With this backdrop Grace looked forward to visits by Eleanor when she came to pick up the boys and eventually Eleanor would just visit and spend time with her. For the summer Grace had the pool and spa repaired and reset up for use by Eleanor and the boys. Eleanor began to spend the bulk of her spare time there. They would be reading, swimming and listening to music or just plain sunbathing. They were both lonely women enjoying and being totally relaxed in each other's company.

The pool area was very private so in the summer Eleanor would spend most of the time in one of her bikinis and Grace in a one piece. Grace was less inhibited than Eleanor's family about her own body and Eleanor became very relaxed in observing Grace dressing or showering and fell into the same habit herself. As time went on and inhibitions waned they also became touchy. Enjoying each other's touch when assisting with make-up, massaging or just comforting one another.

Although Eleanor had never had an inclination toward lesbianism she had started to feel a little aroused when in Grace's close presence. This was particularly so when Grace massaged her. Eleanor fancied that Grace had noticed it but she had never mentioned it.

One day Eleanor was sitting naked on Graces small bedroom chair untangling her bikini and watching Grace walking naked around her room. Eleanor remarked that she had a wonderful body for her age and she should wear a bikini. Grace's body could have been an older version of her own. She was tall and thinner than Eleanor. Her breasts hung more than Eleanor's but although flatter retained some form so that her very large nipples did point lightly upward than down as so many older women's do. Her hair was grey and long but neatly tied back. Her pubic hair was grey and she kept it neatly trimmed and her mound was quite conspicuous. Her stomach had a feminine curve without a hint of sag.

Eleanor commented on her body thus, and complementing it suggested that it was an ideal body for a bikini and she should throw away her one piece. Curiously Grace tended to brighten when they discussed either of their bodies. Eleanor sometimes used the subject as a mild tease which would more likely as not end in a massage.

Grace had previously scoffed at the idea but today for some reason seemed to be receptive. Putting her own bikini down on the arm of the chair, Eleanor offered to get one of hers she thought would comfortably fit her breasts.

Eleanor left and returned with a suitable pair. As she returned she noticed Grace observing her nakedness. It made her conscious of her the heaviness of her own swinging breasts as she walked. It did not cross her mind to shield herself. She felt a mischievous need to display herself to Grace; Maybe to provoke a reaction.

She touched Grace lightly as she gave her the bikini. At this point their mutual breathing seemed to be all that was punctuating the silence. Slight embarrassment at noticing their arousal led Eleanor to avoid looking at Grace as she handed her the bikini.

The pants were not too brief and Grace slipped them on. As she did so Eleanor could not take her eyes off the pants as they slipped up Grace's legs and over that silvery bush.

Eleanor realized she was unconsciously staring at Grace as she did this and blushed when Grace glanced up and caught her. Grace just smile and lifting her hand caressed Eleanor's cheek softly with her knuckles. Eleanor drew her breath with the touch and she felt her cheek tingling.

The bra top had string ties and had become tangled. Grace was having a little trouble undoing a knot and Eleanor moved close to help her. She bent over and took the bra in her hands. As she did this she again became conscious of Grace's breathing which seemed to have become heavier.

She looked up and Grace was staring at her. As their eyes met Eleanor could feel her own heart beating. Their heads were very close so when Grace lifted her head exposing her neck. The invitation to kiss it was overwhelming. Eleanor's kiss was soft but she lingered and as she did Grace lifted her hands and gripping her, drew her in closer so that their breasts softly met.

Eleanor had no idea where this was going to go so she decided to push the boundary and softly licked her neck and up and around her ear. Grace reacted by pressing her cheek against Eleanor's. Their breasts were now intermingling.

Eleanor looked down and Graces large brown nipples were standing erect. Eleanor became conscious of her own and turning slightly she felt their stiffness dragging on grace's breasts until their nipples touched.

Eleanor closed her eyes as the sensation rippled from her breasts into her body. Grace seemed to feel something too, setting off a desire to draw Eleanor to press her mons into Eleanor's leg. Grace had lowered her bikini bottom and bending her legs she shifted up and down lightly massaging her leg. Eleanor could feel the wetness in Grace's wiry mass.

Eleanor and Grace parted slightly at this point although still held on to one another with their eyes fixed. Blues eyes to blues eyes. Grace's grey hair was tightly tied back and held in a roll with a comb. Eleanor scanned her face. There were few lines for a woman of Grace's age. Grace thrilled at Eleanor's stare and she lifted her hand to caress her cheek and finger her blonde hair now fallen untidily around her shoulders.

"Oh dear" says Grace softly, "I think I may have fallen for you in the most intimate way."

"Has that ever happened before?

"Not really, but perhaps in far off days just a little innocent desire as a school girl; nothing happened."

In the light of events Eleanor panicked and started to feel guilty.

"What about Bradley aren't we cheating on him?"

"Oh no, he would thoroughly approve. He wants me to remarry. He says he is a burden and no good for me now."

"Would you consider that?"

"No, there will only be one Bradley. No other man would ever measure up. However, that said I never expected this. It should have been obvious, though the way our relationship was heading."

Grace resumed. First she stepped back to admire Eleanor's body. As her eyes swept form the head down and overpowering visceral feeling enveloped Eleanor. It was the feeling she might get at the doctors or the hairdresser. The feeling of someone attending to you only this was more intense.

Grace licked her lips slightly then took Eleanor's head in both her hands and brought their heads together. Staring into her eyes, she asked, "Eleanor darling, would you consent to give me the pleasure of your tongue."

Grace needn't have asked. Eleanor tilted her head slightly, her tongue finding Grace's lips. As they parted her tongue slipped through, their saliva mingling as she explored Grace. Grace stiffened in response pushing herself into Eleanor and becoming animated shifting and moving caressing Eleanor with her body.

In one involuntary movement Eleanor reached down and cupped her own mons. Grace softly took her hand and brought it to her mons. Eleanor stretched down the bikini bottom the rest of the way and reached her hand under into Graces' tangled pubes. With her finger she found Grace's soft and wet interior. Grace gasped and they lowered onto the bed beside them.

Eleanor took Grace's soft breasts in her hand softly manipulating them. Grace reached down and taking one breast in her hands, she offered the projecting nipple to Eleanor's lips. Eleanor accepted eagerly taking the nipple, sucking the breast into her mouth. As Eleanor suckled Grace tipped her head back, as though in rapture. She whispered quietly, "You know, Eleanor darling, I never had a baby daughter. Would you be my daughter?"

Continuing to suckle Eleanor felt her own growing wetness between her legs as she glanced up at Grace's face. It struck her then how much Grace looked like Brendon. The bizarre thought crossed her mind that she was commencing a lesbian relationship with her ex-husband. Breaking the silence she answered, "Yes Grace, I can be your baby daughter and much, much more."

With that Grace began to widen her legs and as she did so she gently eased Eleanor's head to where Brendon had entered the world.

"I have never experienced a woman there; please do that, 'much, much more' for me."

And so began Eleanor and Graces sexual relationship or should it be more appropriately Intimate relationship. Eleanor spread Grace's, wet and swollen vulva. Her clitoris was large and tubular, stiff and flanked by two fleshy grey-pink tabs. Grace's vulva was so different from her own, wider and fleshier, bracketed with that grey but still thick hair.

Eleanor thought of Brendon's equivalent. Uncannily Eleanor imagined Grace's pudenda as a miniature version of Brendon's. She thought of times she had given Brendon head, and lowered her head to take up Graces stiffened clit. As she did so her nostrils were filled with Grace's sexual aroma.

She took the clit into her lips and began to suckle as she had Grace's nipples. She felt Grace shudder and twist, right and left. Thinking it was little too sensitive she lifted and swept her tongue between and around those tabs finally penetrating her vagina, feeling and tasting Graces juices in her mouth. Grace lurched as Eleanor stretched her tongue as far as it could go.

Eleanor retreated and stared at Grace's now dilated vagina. This is where Brendon had emerged. Eleanor had a sudden urge to widen Grace's vagina in the hope of catching a glimpse, in the bright light of the room, of the cervix that had given forth Brendon from Grace's uterus.

The vagina, wet and so swollen, gaped remarkably easily but Eleanor was only to capture a fleeting look as Grace swept her away. However, that fleeting visage of the cervix was implanted in her mind; Brendon's origin.

Eleanor looked up; Grace's face was crimson and bathed in sweat.

Grace was gasping, "I am too sensitive for this, would you mind if I brought my self to climax."

Somewhat frustrated Eleanor sat back as she watched Grace massage her vulva and breasts. She felt her own desire ebbing away as she watched Grace frantically bringing herself to climax, finally arching her back in spasms.

Holding, then letting her breath go in a rush Grace collapsed back onto the bed, panting in silence until she was again able to speak.

"Don't you want to... you know?"

Eleanor patted her vulva. You know how it is. Desire just evaporated. I will try again later. Seeing your vagina made me think of little Brendon passing that way. "

This was followed by another silence broken by Grace. "Perhaps we shouldn't... "

Nothing else was said but the guilt was palpable.

It was a week or two before the intimate relationship picked up again but this time with restraint.

Apart from gentle sucking, licking of breasts and a little kissing there was no other oral stimulation. Stimulation was purely digital and straight with no anal and no toys. Grace most liked her clitoris vigorously massaged and only occasionally allowed Eleanor to enter her with no more than two fingers.

Grace would never talk about orgasm and was never as loud and demonstrative as that first day. Eleanor was sure that she still reached climax but ever so quietly in her presence.

Eleanor thought it was typically reflected in her name, she would quietly orgasm with Grace.

Really the love making was all about the touch and the warmth of lonely women's bodies. When Bradley eventually went into a home, Eleanor began to sleep over with Grace in her bed. Grace was badly affected by the milestone of Bradley leaving and was comforted by those glorious nights in each other arms helping her through the next stage in Bradley's decline.

In allowing Eleanor into her bed Grace made it clear that ladies did not 'kiss and tell' and this was an experience between them only. Not even Brendon or Brian should ever know about this.

When Brendon invited her to dinner on that fateful day Eleanor rang Grace at the first opportunity and Grace was obviously elated. Eleanor again expressed her guilt; this time in relation to keeping their intimate relationship secret from Brendon. If there was an opportunity to rebuild their relationship she wanted to be open and honest. Grace replied that there were no absolutes in truth and honesty and there had to be discretion, but that discretion should be based on integrity.

Grace simply said that this all happened while Eleanor and Brendon were not married. She said that there was always a motive in keeping Eleanor close to her because she always believed they would be family again. She reiterated that Ladies did not kiss and tell and what would be the morality of denying a lonely elderly lady who was supporting a long suffering and dying husband some intimacy and comfort.

Grace had told Bradley about her relationship and he had been overjoyed that she could find such comfort without remarrying.

"Let there be no talk of cheating, what has happened has been an act of humanity but it is a private one and with no thoughtless action denying the consequences." Eleanor took this statement as what it was, in reference to her behavior with Jeremy and she understood the difference between the two.

And Grace finished with. "From now one for the sake of Brendon and the boys we should reset our relationship on less intimate terms. I think there is a legal term, cease and desist. Yes, that's it; You and I Eleanor shall cease and desist our intimate adventures."

* * * * *

Meanwhile, with Brendon, the night ended with them both drifting off to sleep in each other's arms on the couch. The couch was not the most comfortable for the two of them which did not do much for their demeanor on waking

However the day went as well, if not better than imagined.

Although it was noted all round that Brendon did not look well and a little disheveled, they all commiserated on whatever personal problem had prevented him from travelling to Dunedin.

Brendon and Eleanor decided that they would give reconciliation a go, but take it a step at a time. Everyone was delighted and even Felicity, Eleanor's Mother welcomed her back although it was a little awkward at first.

Although Bradley was now in a nursing home, he was lucid enough to understand that they were back together and gave them his blessing. Bradley having vacated the house meant that Brendon and Eleanor could both stay over with the boys on weekends. They were rapidly becoming a family again.

The idea of trying for another child was rekindled. Brendon worried that it might affect her career but Eleanor was determined that she could do both. Eleanor was conscious also of her biological clock. Matters of trust still lingered. Brendon said that he would consider a child if they remarried but only then.

But in reality Brendon was humoring Eleanor. Their new attraction could not be denied but will it be sustained or simply a brief romantic flashback?

Commitment required trust. Trust was not a problem for Eleanor. For Brendon it was a wound that had yet to fully heal. When the weather and outlook was fine all was well. When the storm clouds gathered the wound would flair.

As a result the re-acquaintance was becoming tainted, eroding Brendon's confidence in their future and with this, tensions between them were rising.

Brendon, the man who was normally so decisive was in limbo and uncharacteristically procrastinating with his decision. Regrettably it had to end. They could now be friends and better parents to their children but Brendon could not have confidence in their being husband and wife once again.

12