The History Book Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carine snaked her other hand on Maty's back down to his big ass, sliding two fingers between his butt cheeks and over the sissy's boy pussy in much the same way Anne was treating Cecilia's pussy.

Jack was now naked and rock hard, he lifted Cecilia from her sitting position and placed her on his lap, she opened her legs as she gasped in arousal, giving him access to her soaking wet entrance. Maty was now on his knees at the edge of the lounge chair he shared with Cecilia when this all began, Carine knelt on the floor and kissed his ass as her fingers banged the femboy sissy's ass pussy, and jerked his boy clitoris with her other hand. Maty's head merely an inch away from Cecilia's sexy posterior and watched as Jack penetrated her in the slowest way possible.

Maty gasped and moaned at the scene when his eyes met those of Anne, she turned around and knelt between Maty and Cecilia.

Neither of the girlfriends could believe what was going on, but they had agreed what to do before, adding to that the closeness of this reality to their fantasies doubled their arousal and willingness to take part.

Cecilia struggled a little as she pulled her skirt and thong, and kicked it away. Jack caressed her curves down to her hips as she sat back down on his lap. Anne leaned down and engulfed his cock head in her mouth, moaning as she did.

The latina watched with wide eyes at the scene, although she fantasized about this, she never thought it would be possible, but then she looked at Jack and their eyes met, and she understood.

Jack would have many lovers in her life and she needed to accept that, she needed to do everything in her power to support it as well. Jack wanted her to be next to him in all this mess, and she would be there for him.

Maty stood on all fours, Carine fingered his ass pussy, while she jerked the sissy's boy clit slowly. His eyes watched as Jack positioned his cock head at the entrance of Cecilia's flower and almost in slow motion, watched it open to allow him inside.

Cecilia moaned loudly in an exhalation as she took inch after inch oh Jack's cock. He stretched her deliciously, giving her unimaginable pleasure. Anne latched her lips onto one of the latina's nipples, and held her head with one hand. Cecilia didn't know what to do with her hand so she held Jack's shoulders for dear life as he began pumping his hips.

Maty moaned and his tongue lolled out, without thinking, he leaned down and placed his open mouth on Jack's heavy testicles, rolling his tongue sideways, before his arms gave and he fell on his elbows, pressing his nose against Cecilia's ass.

"Yes, Maty! Yes... just like that!" Moaned Carine, then leaned and bit one of Maty's huge butt cheeks, making him whimper.

Cecilia began to twerk her hips together with Jack's movement, she could not look away from him, so in love with the man she fell, that at that moment he was her world.

"I'm going to seduce your sisters..." he began, almost whispering to her, "I'm gonna bring them to our bed..." he cupped one of her breasts and fondled them, freeing one of Anne's hands that she used to rub Cecilia's clitoris.

"We are gonna fuck them together, just like you dreamed about." Jack finished, forcing Cecilia over the edge and making her cum on the spot.

Cecilia almost deflated on top of Jack, he wrapped his arms around her tightly and began jackhammering her pussy with his cock, Maty kept on lapping at his testicles, while Carine took her fingers from his ass pussy, and shoved her tongue to rim his opening with gusto.

"Ay, Dios mío! Dios mío!" Cecilia yelled as she began gushing on Maty's face and Jack's cock. The sissy lapped the juices as fast as he could, but it wasn't enough, that's when he found Anne on his side, tongue out, helping the sissy with the girl cum flooding his face.

Jack balls bounced under the latina and between the tongues of his sissy and sister. Cecilia had another orgasm as the slow lovemaking turned into rapid fucking, her moans morphed to yells of pleasure, as she felt Jack bottoming out inside of her and unloading his heavy ropes of cum inside.

His discharge poured down from Cecilia's pussy, finding its way to the mouths that happily met in a cum filled kiss with his cock and balls in the middle.

XXX

Maty gasped for air, Carine stopped finger blasting his ass pussy, and spanked him once really hard while chuckling that he was a good boy. Jack gently laid Cecilia next to him and moved over to the sissy, as he paced around his huge ass, he grabbed the sissy's neck and choked him incrementally harder as he approached the big round bubble butt.

"I love that your ass is as big as mine!" Said Anne with a giggle, as she sat in front of Maty and next to Cecilia, who began recuperating and sitting up.

"Not as big as mine!" Added Carine with a laugh snaking her body to Jack's and kissing his shoulder, neck and cheek.

Anne giggled and replied that the mother should wait until the daughter had her first baby, prompting laughter out of the three, leaving Maty and Cecilia confused once again.

"We'll see, pet..." Jack finished as he placed his well lubricated cock at Maty's entrance.

"Oh, God yes! fuck me Daddy!" Implored Maty before Jack closed his hand around his neck and pushed his hips forward.

As usual, he wasn't gentle with the femboy, on the other hand, the femboy's moans got trapped in his throat due to the man's chokehold.

Anne combed the long blonde hair on the sissy's head before making two fistfuls and pulling his face to her pussy. Maty began lapping it almost immediately.

Jack made out with his mom as he sawed his hips back and forth, he released the hold on Maty's neck as Anne pulled him to her cooch, instead choosing to spank the sissy, when thanked his Daddy every time.

Cecilia saw the scene before her and realized Jack was making her fantasies come true, she rubbed her pussy and felt his cum spilling out.

'Dios, a este paso voy a quedar embarazada...'

An arm snaking around her shoulders brought her out of her thoughts, Anne was pulling her in. Suddenly they were tangled up in a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing together.

Anne pulled her closer still, they giggled and Cecilia found herself on top of the busty blonde. "Let Maty play with your coochie as well..." she whispered to the latina.

Maty saw Cecilia's legs opening on top of Anne, "lick my cum out of her pussy," ordered Jack.

"Yes, Daddy!" He replied with a huge smile on his face and started sucking both pussies for their juices.

Anne and Cecilia rubbed their clots together as Maty's tongue played between their vaginas.

Carine never stopped attending to Jack, her hands roaming his body passionately as she kissed his god like body and face.

'Damn! Did boxing help him out, or what!' She thought to herself as he turned to kiss his mother deeply.

XXX

Cassandra stood naked in the kitchen as she watched her son fuck both her wife and daughter as well as both his girlfriends. She pressed her breasts against the counter and fingered her ass with two fingers on one hand as she sucked two other fingers of her other.

She saw her son fuck the sissy for a while, then press his hips forward and dump his heavy ropes of cum inside the femboy's ass.

"Yes, you love to cum inside, don't you? Stud!"

As he took his cock out, her wife didn't wait to engulf his cock and blow it clean.

The T-MILF pinched her pornstar tits with her free hand, "yes, take the sissy bitch... make him yours, Stud!"

Anne and Cecilia realized Jack was done and he directed them to clean Maty's ass-pussy clean, they didn't wait. Cassandra didn't realize that the sissy had had several orgasms, his discharges so miniscule she could see them from the kitchen window, she could see the less than three inches boy clit that bobbed back and forth from the fucking, even hard it was laughable. She pictured herself 69ing with the sissy, since they had a similar size.

Jack picked Carine up and dropped her on the warm patio floor next to the pool and began fucking his mommy, slowly and sharing a passionate kiss. Carine wrapped her legs around his waist and Cassandra could hear her moans of pleasure from where she was.

She turned to look at Anne and Cecilia as they had a threesome shearing Jack's cum from Maty's ass-pussy, but was unfortunately distracted by the doorbell.

'Please go away, random person!' she thought to herself, but the doorbell rang again, annoyed and frustrated from her meager masturbatory orgasms (nothing compared to when Jack fucked her) Cassandra stood and fixed her tight burgundy dress, making herslef more presentable as she turned for the door.

XXX

Thank you for reading, let's check up on Jack, the women, and the book in the next installment!

Hope you liked it, until next time!

~BD.