The History Book Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he carried the things, two girls were sitting at his table, and were talking to Ceci and Maty, his girlfriends didn't look too happy.

"It's a shame that such a man has to be wasted on a faggot and dirty wetback!" He heard one of them say, and Jack snapped.

He dropped the tray on the table and with fire in his eyes looked at the burnet and black girl that had come to annoy his girlfriends. Two guys were standing a few feet away and when they saw his face, they began to approach as well.

"Oh, because I would waste my time on the likes of you?" He pointed out with so much disgust in his voice, it could make you vomit. The two girls looked terrified, suddenly they didn't know what to do.

"Hey buddy, back off my girl!" One of the guys yelled at him, Jack squared his shoulders and locked on his eyes, "go away cuck!"

The guy backtrack almost instantly, fear crossed in his eyes.

"Let's go girls..." whispered the second guy and the four left.

When he sat down, he was ready to tell both Ceci and Maty he was ready to leave, he wanted to apologize, he felt so bad this happened, but their faces showed full smiles.

"See! What did I tell you?" Said Maty, while Cecilia cupped his face with affection, "te amo, mí vida!"

This made him feel a lot better, as he brought out the paper to read the interview. They all laughed and had a great time before it was time to leave.

"Can I sleep at your place tonight, Jack?" Maty asked bashfully, Cecilia jumped and asked to be included but the sissy cut her off, telling her she got her night alone with the man and now it was his turn.

"Of course, blondy. Always," he replied and the sissy hugged him tight.

XXX

Dropping Cecilia off was a slow process. Casio, Celeste, Amanda, Maria, Mabel, and Sandra all came out to greet him in the car and ask him about the fight. Then they all wanted to hug him and kiss him goodbye. Maty giggled at the scene, sharing knowing glances with Cecilia.

When he could finally get in the car and drive back to his place, Maty began to feel anxious and a blush spread over his face and neck.

At home Maeve was nowhere to be seen, a quick text from her told him that she was back home, and also that she was masturbating while thinking of him.

Anne received Maty with very little enthusiasm, Carine didn't even say hello, this worried Jack a lot. His sissy girlfriend went to the bathroom, and so Jack decided to ask them about it, they seemed pensive for a moment then explained that he is the center of their lives, and that they understood that Jack would have many other women in his life and that they needed to support that, every way they could, but Maty was not a woman, he didn't even transitioned like Cassandra. They were not sure about him, and were worried for Jack.

Just then Maty came from the toilet and the two cuddled on the couch.

'What would happen if I wrote people instead of women in the book? What if that change makes a butterfly effect that cascades upon my every step? What if that alters everything too far back in the past? Fuck! I can't make them understand, they lived like this their whole life! Also, I don't want to alter Maty more, what would happen to him if I altered the past and made him want to transition, he would change from that point onward! Fuck, fuck, fuck!'

"What's wrong Daddy?" Maty asked, he saw Jack looking pensive but didn't know why, "you shouldn't worry about what happened today at the burger joint, it's not uncommon and Ceci and I are used to it..."

"You are?!" Jack responded fast, he didn't care about society, but he did care that his lovers were under so much pressure, 'What have I done to them?!'

Ahhh... the troubles of youth! Jack has just now come to the realization that even though he had a perfect life, the people around him did not, in his mind he questioned that even though Cassandra was really good at her job, she could have faced many horrible situations because of what he wrote. Carine and Anne were pregnant with his children, what would people do if they found out? That's what playing with destiny gets you, you can't control the lives or minds of everyone, and even if you did, it would only be detrimental.

Our lovable idiot felt overwhelmed, he knew that writing in the book now could jeopardize everything in a way he didn't expect, and that's what's funny about the book for me! Humans change fate to their liking only to find out that they hate the results!

Forgive me reader, I must take a moment to laugh.

...

Still, I like Jack. He is different, all his changes were so banal and superficial. He could've aimed for the world, but settled for a loving environment. He could've gotten sex slaves, but settled for devoted lovers. He could've done many things, but went with the simplest most basic male instincts. What a guy!

However, I must give credit where credit is due. Jack is a greedy fucker but wrote in a way that reduced suffering for himself and the people around him. So much so, that he even gave better lives for everyone, and still worried about them.

He racked his brain on the couch for a moment, hugging Maty tight, trying to decide what to do, if only he could convince his mommy and sister today, or at least when things wouldn't change so much!

XXX

'There has to be a way!' Jack decided and bolted to his room, Maty followed but Jack sat him down.

"Please, wait here..." he said, then thought better of it and added, "I have a surprise for you!"

Maty smiled at him and Jack leaped through the house to his room. He locked the door behind him, fearful of what happened when his sister closed the book accidentally, and fumbled with the small key for his drawer.

Once he held the book in his hand, he wrote the name of his sister and opened it to the part when Maty came out and invited him to a date.

[...] She became terribly worried that her brother was dating a sissy. Questions about her future arose.

He quickly closed the book and wrote his mother's name on it, then reopened it and searched.

[...] She became terribly worried that her son was dating a sissy. Questions about her future arose.

'Ok... okokok, that's not terribly bad!' The question here that areised was different from just changing their minds, would he make them accept Maty, or could he find a way to make them listen to him and follow his command. 'Command' that's the key word he was shuffling in his adrenaline overdosed, monkey brain.

The implications became too big and Jack didn't want to risk Maty suffering because of the anger from his family... Well, there were no two ways around it.

He grabbed the pen, and without crossing anything out, he drew a line at the end of the paragraph that stretched all they was to the margin, he began to sweat, and then he remembered what happened at the burger joint on their date, 'I can't let my family treat the people I care about like that!'

And so, Jack began writing...

[...] Those questions quickly went away, she trusted Jack fully. Therefore she understood that her son would have many other people in his life and that she needs to support that, every way she can.

He closed the book and quickly as the flash started pouring crossed the name of Carine and wrote Anne's.

The flashed showed Carine joining Cass at the door receiving Maty for the first time, now Anne was the one left alone. She became depressed, and isolated herself, Jack came home today to find Cassandra crying, Anne tried to commit suicide and was in critical condition. Jack aimed to reopen the book but it flew from his hand, or he flew away really, pulled back by nothingness and taken to a different place.

He blinked the light away, he checked his surroundings, he was in a hospital hallway. Carine and Cassandra hugging each other as they cried, they begged Jack to join them for support.

"What?" He asked and then remembered, Anne was in surgery, she had used a knife to cut her wrists in the tub and it took Carine too long to find her. 'Oh God! What have I done?!' he asked himself.

XXX

Anne was so sad when Jack went on that date with Matt. She didn't care how he wanted to be treated, he was Matt and always has been. No use in changing his name now. She was angry and sad, the center of her life was Jack but... could she trust him? She would always support him with any woman he brought, why would he need to bring a man into the fold? he should transition like her mom-formerly-father, Cassandra. She didn't understand why her mother was so into it as well. Fuck! Why?

Anne was so sad and confused she turned to herself, acting her normal self in front of everyone, but hiding her sadness. She was a walking corpse, bleeding out as she walked, pouring her sadness into her heart. She doubted the center of her life, how would you feel?

The love of her life was not who she thought he was, what else would happen? Now, she felt abandoned, she didn't have an education, she wasn't good for anything but being a housewife, and yes she was hot, but all men terrified her when her brother wasn't there to be the buffer that could protect her. Dating a woman seemed so distant now, she would need to move, then get into the dating scene, then find a partner, but she also knew no one would be able to climb the bar that Jack left, and it wouldn't work out. Prostitution? Was that her out? Working as a barista in some bar? She would ruin every cup. What now?

Her mind ran in circles and instead of talking about it, she closed herself off to the world until the loneliness got the better of her and a single knife was enough.

XXX

Jack stood back in the hallway, "no, no, nononono, NO!"

Cassandra and Carine looked at him horrified, Jack was their rock, if he broke down now, what would they do?

Jack looked at her moms, tears welling up in his eyes. A nurse came to the hallway, a worried look on her face, she approached them and spoke in a quiet voice.

"We did everything we could, but the damage and the bloss loss was too significant. She was taken to the ICU, so you can give her a last goodbye."

She turned and left.

Jack didn't hesitate, he looked at his moms and with fire in his eyes told them he would make things right and bolted out.

He ran like never before in his life, got in the car and sped away, traffic was insane so he took the car on the sidewalk, running over people. He sped as fast as he could. Quickly enough, a myriad of police cars, helicopters, and traffic blocks showed up. He drove past what he could, and crushed through what tried to stop him. He saw his house and got out of the car, police sirens blared behind him, he ran to his room and opened the drawer, breaking the lock and the wood apart, there was the book.

He checked the name, crossed his mother and wrote Anne's. "Fuck! I don't have time! C'mon!"

He said as he opened it and looked for the part, he found it!

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" He screamed, he couldn't find a pen.

He found one, then heard a booming bang, a stun grenade was thrown downstairs. The sound stunned him briefly before he turned back down at the book.

[...] She became terribly worried that her brother was dating a sissy. Questions about her future arose.

There, he drew the line under the paragraph, and scribbled as fast as he could, what he wrote for his mother was still etched in his mind.

[...] Those questions quickly went away, she trusted Jack fully. Therefore she understood that her brother would have many other people in his life and that she needs to support that, every way she can.

He pressed the pen on the final period, and gasped, the words at the end of the page were starting to fade, faster and faster, his sister dying. The police barged into his room, guns up, they screamed for Jack to get his hands up and on his knees. Jack didn't listen, he aimed at closing the book, but a teaser gun was shot and made contact with his back, the electricity froze him and the pain flared.

Yet, Jack prevailed pushing his arm to the cover of the book, trying to lift it. He was so close.

One of the police officers saw him standing and drew his gun, maybe he was the family member from one of the people Jack drove over on that sidewalk, maybe someone that simply wanted revenge, it really didn't matter when that first cop opened fire and emptied a full clip on his back.

His eyes were bleary, he saw the book covered in his blood, his chest was full of holes. That didn't matter, the greed, the damn greed.

The greed told him to keep going, a hidden ally that filled Jack's mind and soul with rage. This was his fault, he was to blame. You will lose everything Jack, you will lose all you hold dear and more, you will lose the world, and your life.

The trembling hand extended, lifted the cover of the book and as he began to fall, he pushed his arm all the way. His last conscious thought was the image of the cover falling forward, closing and...

XXX

A gasp, then coughing, then the tears.

Then... Jack lifted his head, he was... home.

Back home, he fell on his knees, the flashing light suddenly came and there, the memory of his moms and sister welcoming Maty into his home.

"Holy...fucking...shit!"

Jack held his hands on the table, then he felt his gut churn, he threw his arm to the side catching the trash bin and pushed it to his face just in time to vomit.

"Fuck me!"

In the silence he heard something, well... apart from my bony cackling, that is... it was laughter, from downstairs.

"Oh, right! The surprise for Maty..."

Jack got on his feet and wobbled a little, after he found his balance he placed the book back in its drawer under lock and key.

"God! I am an idiot!" He said, his heart still beating. Tears began to fall down his face.

He had to sit... under the bed, he had the box.

"Right, that would work..."

He fell on the bed, suddenly very aware of his height. He reached under and took the box in his hands. Looking at it, he cried.

XXX

Maty always loved to come to Jack's. His moms and sister were so nice and loving. 'Maybe too loving.' he thought, as he remembered the pecks on the lips that they use to greet Jack, Maty, and Cecilia.

Compared to that, the way Cecilia's family fawns over him is innocent. Maty laughed at that. He was chatting with Carine and Anne, Cass was on a business trip. Maty loved Cass a lot, she had the body of a pornstar, and the caring behaviour of a mother, he could share with her many of his hardships and as he came out, and began dating Jack, Cass became a true ally in helping the teen navigate his new life.

His mom, Stephanie, was also very supportive, she also started coming to Jack's home, getting to know Cass and Carine. Visits became a normal thing and the three parents became fast friends.

Maty couldn't be any more happy, and today he wore his sexiest underwear and would stay over with Jack for the first time!

'Boy! What a rush! I'm so nervous...'

When Jack didn't come downstairs, the three wondered what happened and went to look for him. They knocked and after Jack allowed them in, they walked inside.

When Jack saw Anne he jumped from the bed and hugged her so tight, he told her how much he loved her, then he hugged Carine and said the same.

The two jumped and laughed in joy, replying that they loved him as well. Jack then turned to Maty, he was so much shorter than Jack, without heels his eyes were in line with his chest. He draped his muscular arms around the sissy and told him how much he loved him and how happy he was that they were dating.

Carine and Anne were clearly aroused and wanted to do things with Jack, but they knew it wasn't the time to come out to Maty, so they bid their farewell for the night.

Jack hugged Anne one last time.

He then sat back on the bed and held the box in front of him. Maty sauntered to his side and hugged his shoulder.

"Is that the surprise you were talking about?"

Jack seemed to come out of a dream and nodded.

"Mmm? yeah- yes."

"Can I see?" Maty asked.

Jack trembled a little and a single tear fell down his face, "oh, Daddy! What 's wrong?"

Jack chuckled deeply, his voice tuned down like the final sound of a broken music box.

"I'm just... so lucky. You know? I was no one some time ago, now I'm well regarded in school, maybe the town. My family loves me, my girlfriends love me! I don't know what I would do if I ever lose anything!"

He cracked at the end, and sobbed. Maty felt his heart ache and pushed his body to his, holding her Daddy as tight as he could.

The sissy didn't know what to say, but how much he loved Jack. He pulled Jack's head to his and kissed him, Jack calmed down and the two settled back together holding each other.

"So! What's in the box, Jack?" Maty asked when his Daddy felt better.

He took the lid and inside laid his boxing trunks, they were shining orange and french blue, and on the big elastic belt and in bold golden letters read the word Lion.

The two sat looking at it for a moment, then Maty broke the silence.

"Is it weird that I want you to fuck me with that on?"

Jack laughed out loud, "while I wear it or while you wear it?"

Maty shrugged, "does it matter?"

They laughed together, and Jack closed the box and threw it under the table. When he turned back he embraced Maty and kissed him until they were on the bed, making out.

He undressed his sissy girlfriend, first the top, then the miniskirt and threw them behind himself. Maty looked at the piece of clothing on the floor, "you know what, Jack?"

He lifted his chin at the femboy.

"Cecilia and I will have to get some clothes in orange and blue!"

Jack cracked up laughing and resumed necking with Maty.

He was wearing that lace bra and thong combo he showed him before, he lifted his legs, opening his meaty thighs in a clear invitation.

Jack fumbled with his pants, kicking them off as he loomed back over Maty. He traced kisses up his navel, to his budding breasts, over his clavicle, and on his neck, to end on his lips as he pressed the head of his cock on the entrance of Mary's ass-pussy. He slid a finger down the side of the string and pulled it so his cock entered the sissy femboy. Maty moaned a whimper, his voice cracking to a higher tune.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me! I'm yours!"

Jack didn't build up the rhythm, he wasn't gentle, he bottomed out, and then jackhammered as hard as he could. Maty's ass-pussy was welcoming and wet, it was as tight as the virginities he took in the past couple of weeks.

Jack saw his sissy's new budding tits jiggling, he couldn't help himself and mauled one with his mouth, biting it with his lips and dragging his tongue over them, the lace bra shifted with all the movement and his nipple came into view. Jack rose back and saw his sissy disheveled, moaning as loud as he could scream, calling Jack's name between panting gulps of air.

His nipples were small nubs inside a big areola that puffed out from the actual bosom. He wolfed back and bit the nipple, not hard, but Jack's humping moved the sissy's body back and forth, and that movement pulled the nipple from the man's teeth, giving Maty that perfect mixture between pain and pleasure.

"Oh, Fuck ME! That's perfect! I love you!"

XXX

Carine and Anne went to bed alone together again...

They got on their sexy lingerie, and got under the covers hugging. They kissed each other's lips, and rubbed their bodies. Since Jack began taking other women he hasn't fucked them to sleep the last couple of nights. In those times, the mother and daughter had found comfort in each other's company. They pinched their sensitive nipples and fingered their pussies when a loud moan erupted from the other side of the wall.