The History Book Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maeve giggled, she stood and did a slow turn, Anne played some music from a speaker in the kitchen and Maeve laughed joyously. She needed to make a show of the reveal, to make it special for her man.

She flipped her head, throwing her hair in a circle as she slid her hands up her thighs. Then she turned to the rhythm of the music, and began to shake her ass, first sideways, then twerking. Jack chuckled when she made her cheeks clap.

Maeve would turn her head and find Jack looking at her and the attention drove her mad. Her hands snaked up her neck and found the hem of her dress, she pulled at those and stretched it a little before letting it loose. Jack growled from his place on the couch, his legs opened wide. Anne came back and gave her brother a coffee mug, then sat on the floor with her legs tucked under her ass, her arms hugging his leg, and her head resting on his thigh.

Maeve then opened her legs and looked away from Jack bent over, the skirt of her dress hiking up her slim waist as she presented her thong clad pussy and ass to Jack. She spanked her ass once and he chuckled when it jiggled.

Carine then came into the room, a plate with some snacks on it, she sat next to Jack on the armrest of the couch, opposite to Anne and began to feed him bits and pieces.

Maeve was upping her moves, throwing her head around and her long hair to her back and the side, her hands tracing lines across her body, she pulled the dress up when her hands reached the bunched up dress at her waist.

As she spined the dress rose above her head and she threw it aside, she struck a pose looking away from Jack again, she spanked her butt again while turning to the man over her shoulder.

Now in her underwear she danced to her knees and crawled like a cat in heat to the man. Jack followed her with his eyes as she approached, his chest rumbling when her hands slid up his ankles over his knees, and caressing his thighs lustfully.

Maeve leaned in and suddenly turned, Anne seemed to have been waiting for this and leaned in as well; and the two shared a brief slow kiss, before the Irish girl looked back at him.

She rubbed her palms over her ample flesh and sexily clawed her fingers in her cleavage, pulling it open to finally show her tattoo.

Carine kept feeding him food, and he held the mug in his hand, he pushed it to his mom and she held it, while he stretched his hands to rub his fingers over it. He realized her nails, earrings, and choker had the same simbol so he held them for analysis as well.

"What does this mean, pet?"

Maeve giggled, "it means I'm a queen of hearts!" She giggled, "but that I'm only Jack's queen of hearts!"

The man in question made a mental note to Google up what that meant later, he was sure the redhead had chosen something very fetishistic, and he wanted to search what it was later.

He then lifted his butt slightly and pulled his pants down, willing his erection up at the same time.

When his boner popped the three women turned for it. Carine left the now empty plate and half empty coffee mug on the living room table and joined her daughter and redhead at his feet.

Maeve jumped at the sight of his cock and engulfed it in her mouth, Anne was right behind her friend, kissing and liking his shaft, and when Carine joined them, did the same on the other side.

The mother/sister duo kissed their way up until they met with Maeve at the top, and the three lapped their tongues around his head in a three-way sloppy french kiss, with his cock in the middle.

Jack placed his hands on Anne and Carine's heads, he exhaled deeply but never looked away, the three locked their eyes on him, only glimpsing away when they refocused their position. Maeve had her hands on his balls and fondled them as the other two used their hands to rub his thighs and torso.

When Jack had enough foreplay, he held fistfuls of the redhead's locks and pulled her down his shaft, she took the top part of his cock in her mouth and gagged when it pushed at the back of it. He still pulled her closer and soon enough her throat opened to receive him.

"Yeah... that's a good mouth pussy..." he said, closing his eyes.

Maeve could not help but smile, when was it that her life turned for the better? She asked herself, was it when Jack took her, when she began to stalk him, or when she decided to change her body to look like a bimbo, unknowingly preparing herself to be Jack's?

When the air flow was cut off, those questions became meaningless. She had more important things to worry about. She gargled his cock, coughing with the invader trapped in her gullet. Anne placed her hand on her friend's neck and massaged it, Jack grunted at the feeling, while the mother, not knowing what to do, began to undress.

When she was naked, she knelt next to Jack with her tits presented for his delight, and he pulled her up so her chest was in line with his body.

He was relaxed and reclining his head back when Carine pushed her tits closer, so he simply opened his mouth and began to bite, lapp, and kiss her ample natural flesh.

Anne didn't want to be left out, so she got naked as well and joined her mother on the other side.

Jack snaked his hands around their waist and pulled them as close as possible, so the women mashed their breasts on his face.

Once Jack's cock was lodged in her throat, Maeve didn't require help to start bobbing up and down his length, deepthroating him with everything she had.

Jack's hand then slid down the curve of his mother and sister's bodies and took a handful of their jiggly, balloon ass cheeks. They moaned when he did, their pleasure was his pleasure, and if their bodies pleased the man, they felt complete.

Maeve nodded until Jack erupted down her throat, both Anne and Carine had their own orgasms, but Maeve got close, yet couldn't finish. This was because she was still somewhat new, and Jack had to take her more for her mind to adjust to her role as Jack's woman, the pavlovian training would be enhanced by the social interaction with the other women.

Anne and Carine both slid down his body, back to kneel at his feet, as he pulled Maeve by her arms up on his lap. He pulled her thong aside and positioned his cock at her entrance and Maeve pushed him inside. She sighed a long moan when she felt him enter her again, there was little she thought about since the first time he fucked her other than having him back inside.

As she began to twerk her hips up and down his length, Anne and Carine began to kiss, and lick his balls and the exposed part of his shaft, as well as her pussy when it lowered enough to be in reach of their tongues.

They fucked like that for a while, until Jack's phone binged again, Carine took it from his pocket, as his pants were bunched up around his ankles, and he read the text.

Maty sent him a sexy pic with a thong that covered his small genitals, and a A cup bra on his chest, there was a text underneath that read, "this is what I'm wearing when we sleep together."

XXX

Maty was a little jealous of Cecilia for getting to sleep with Jack first, that night he dreamt of sleeping in a bed with the three of them together, hugging, and sharing each other's warmth.

'Well, what can you do?'

He thought at the time, realizing it was something Cecilia's family asked and Jack simply took advantage of the situation. He still had the sexy getup ready for when he decided to stay over, or when he stayed at his place, so Maty decided to be a little tease and send him a sneak peek for what was in store in the future.

He saw Jack's reply, it was a heart eyes emoji, and Maty giggled at that.

He walked out of his room to the kitchen and got himself a glass of water when he heard a sound coming from his mother's bedroom. Deciding to investigate he paced quietly and found her door open, the room was dark, she had closed the curtains, but the figure of his mother was illuminated by her laptop.

"Fucking YES!" She moaned, "fuck me with that HUGE COCK!" She screamed loudly.

From this angle he could see the laptop and in it was a porn video playing of a man with a big dick (yet not as big as Jack's) slapping a woman in the face with it.

'Ooohhh, mom is kinky!' he realized.

Maty giggled and left her alone, knowing it was private time. He still felt aroused when he laid back in his bed, seeing his mother like that touched upon one of the sissy's deepest fantasies. Jack fucking him with many other people, including his mom.

A single hand went to his small member and rubbed up and down, but soon enough it went past and two fingers found his ass, he penetrated his asshole slowly while moaning Jack's name.

Maty's body had drastically changed since he became Jack's sissy femboy girlfriend. Granted he wasn't very normal to begin with. When he was younger, he was diagnosed with a condition in which his body didn't make testosterone right, so he grew up to have a very feminine body. If you didn't know him, and if he wore no makeup, you would still be sure he was a woman, so when he embraced his inner crossdresser, it was like the planets aligned. His condition gave him another side effect he felt very lucky for.

Body alopecia, or his body was unable to grow hair, but there were no problems with the hair on his head, in fact, it grew twice as fast since there was no other place where it could grow. The doctor joked it was a condition only men could have, to the dismay of all the women in the world, except for two that the doctor knew of. Of course, those two were Jack's mom and sister.

'What a crazy world!' he thought at the time.

Maty knew he had an uncommon body, but nothing prepared him for what happened when Jack finally took him.

For starters, he no longer had boners. That's it, his small penis decided it was done with trying to reproduce, but that didn't concern Maty, for his ass had become so much sensitive. He joked to himself that he now had an ass-pussy, and it truly felt like it. His penis also became a little smaller, he wasn't worried about that thought, he didn't really see any use for it anymore.

Those were not the only changes, he lost weight, for example. His waist was smaller, he lost some muscle mass, (even though he never trained) and for some reason he still didn't understand, his chest started blooming. This made Maty very happy, he now had little A cups, so when he saw himself in the mirror, he saw an absolute sexy beauty. All of it, he attributed to Jack. Lastly, his ass-pussy surprised him one day when it started secreting a fluid much like his precum, it was slick and it made him warm, like the fluids in his girlfriend's pussy, it was meant to facilitate penetration.

'Maybe his manliness sucked away all that was left from mine... or maybe, my body is telling me that I belong to Jack and is morphing to something more feminine...'

He wondered about all those things before, now he was moaning Jack's name as he masturbated with his fingers, a hand pinching his new tit and nipple. He climbed a very short and unsatisfying orgasm, wetting his new thong with his watery discharge.

'It never feels as good as when Jack fucks me...' he noted with a smile on his face, it didn't really matter to him, he wanted the life he had now, and if masturbating wasn't as good as when Jack took his pleasure from the sissy, it was a price he was more than happy to pay.

With a light sheen of sweat covering his body, Maty fell asleep on the bed.

XXX

Jack had emptied his balls inside Maeve twice, he felt very comfortable as she hugged his torso and with his cock still inside her.

His mom and sister lapped all the cum that trickled down with hungry abandon, sometimes thanking him for it. 'This is The life...' he thought.

He caressed Maeve's back, then told her to move.

Anne and Carine stood up and helped her stand, her legs were wobbly, and she was spent. Anne joked about how sisters needed to take care of their man, as the Irish girl stood.

"With a cock like that, we need a lot of sisters!" Added Maeve and the women laughed. Jack stood and held Maeve, the girl felt the three people hugging her and it felt amazing, she felt so loved.

She moaned, "I like that, guys..."

Jack turned to Carine and hefted one of her butt cheeks, she smiled. That was all the information she needed for what was next.

"Let's go to the bedroom, baby." She whispered to him in a husky voice.

They file for the room and Jack fucked them all in tandem, the girls making a line on the bed, one next to the other, with their butts up in the air. Maeve couldn't hold her body with her arms and had her head pressed against the mattress, while Anne and Carine on her sides, stood on all fours moaning their pleasure loudly, their backs arched and their asses perked up.

When Jack was done, he spanked each of them and turned for the bathroom. The water felt good on his body, it felt better when three naked women got into the shower and began to wash his body, soaping their breasts to spread the soap. Carine used the opportunity to kneel in front of Jack once again, and held her two great tits in her hands to envelope his cock between them. Jack willed another erection up, ready for another round.

She kissed the tip when it peaked over her mounds, and pressed them together and rubbed them up and down. She jerked his cock lovingly, taking her time to love the cock and look into the eyes of the love of her life and son.

Anne and Maeve washed Jack's back when Anne whispered something to Maeve and the two giggled.

"English, girls." Jack pointed out, Maeve and Anne asked "what?" At the same time, Jack realized what he said and chuckled, "sorry, force of habit..."

Maeve snickered, "we were just talking about doing this!" She said as she snaked her body down until she was eye level with his but and slid one hand under his legs to fondle his balls and used her other hand to open his butt cheeks and placed her tongue on his brown ring.

Anne stood on her toes and leaned into Jack's shoulder, "what do you think..." she whispered very quietly, "about my friend licking your ass clean?" She licked his ear at the end.

Jack shuddered, enjoying the attention and wondering in his mind about where his sister learned to talk dirty like that. Maeve's long tongue dragging from his taint to past his ass gave him a pretty good idea of where.

Jack turned to Anne and they necked together as he was being pleasured. He felt the pleasure rising, and he realized his peak was right around the corner. Carine realized this and increased the speed she rubbed her tits on his cock, while Maeve left his butthole, lowered her head and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She hefted his testicles with it and Jack felt her tongue lapping circles and her big bee-stung lips as well.

She closed her mouth slowly and gently bit his scrotum and pulled gently, that pushed Jack off the edge and he erupted. His ropes of cum gave his mother a pearl necklace, splashing her chin and face. Anne leaned to her mother and kissed her as the ropes of cum continued to bathe them.

The orgasm eliciting another from them, made them shudder and moan as they tried to swallow as much of his cum as they could.

The shower spray fell on their bodies washing away what they couldn't catch, Maeve kissed one of his butt cheeks and patted it in a "I'm finished," gesture, leaning back.

Jack turned back to the falling water and finished his shower. Then stepped out of the tub and began to use the towel. The women remained for a moment, washing away the soap and closing the water.

XXX

Jack was in his bedroom, he got some clothes and grabbed his phone. He invited his girlfriends for a date in their group chat and the two replied almost immediately, he looked up with a smile and saw the drawer with the book, and a thought crept in his mind.

Once back downstairs, he called for Maeve, who was in the kitchen with Anne and Carine, they were talking and laughing together.

She perked up and went to Jack, hugging him around his waist.

"What can I do for you, Daddy?" She purred, and Jack thought she was simply making the same joke as her family had taken to calling him.

"Was that you in the car with Victoria, that day at the groove?"

Maeve got scared and began to apologize to Jack for the stalking, he shushed her and told her he knew it was her and that he wasn't angry anymore. Once she was sufficiently calm, she replied.

The explanation was brief, Victoria is her cousin and she had no family left in Argentina, so she was taken in by Pilar and Hailey (Maeve's moms).

Jack found that very interesting, picked his keys and kissed every woman goodbye, before he left.

XXX

It's Friday night of his last year of highschool, Jack wanted to go out. He had a big fight the next day, so this was his last chance before he needed to focus.

He picked Cecilia up first and she sat in the back seat, although he sped away before the rest of the latina family found out he was at the door.

He didn't question that Cecilia sat behind. She and Maty had decided their positions in the car via text by themselves, and he liked that, it made things easier for all of them.

When they picked Maty up, the sissy was wearing a very short black miniskirt, a red tube top, and strap sandals, he noticed Cecilia was wearing the same colors, only in a shorts and a off shoulder shirt that left her navel open, and still showed plenty of cleavage. The two also had high ponytails, and it made his heart flutter that they wanted to look like a combo for the date.

Maty got on the passenger seat and leaned to kiss Jack, then to the back and kissed Cecilia the same.

"Are you guys ready?" Jack asked them and they replied in the affirmative.

They went to their usual spot, the burger joint, and sat together outside on a table a little ways off for privacy.

Once there, many students from their school came to wish him good luck tomorrow and tell him he rocked. It wasn't weird, yet neither normal. Everyone seemed to be really hyped up for the fight, and there was a reason. He was fighting on home turf, the school had decided to assemble the ring on the basketball court so many people from the town would be coming over, including the mayor for some reason.

"Oh, that's because of Mike!" Commented Maty when the subject came up.

When the other two didn't know who that was, Maty explained further.

"Mike is the kid from the school newspaper, he interviewed me a couple of weeks ago about our relationship. He is the mayor's nephew!

"Turns out the basketball team isn't very good at our school and the football team was banned from playing this year because the senior members were found with a huge amount of pot, so the only thing left is boxing, and the town never had an interstate champion before, so everyone is pumped! Plus, it's not everyday you get someone like you, Jack. Flaunting your two girlfriends unapologetically around, and shutting up anyone who questions you!"

"I've never told anyone off, I don't think I really care though," Jack replied, Cecilia laughed at that.

"For someone so attentive, you clearly are blind, mí vida!"

Maty laughed as well, and when they saw Jack confused, he had to explain.

"Look, it's not that you are bullying people! It's that people talk, and you don't care and when anyone tries to say something to your face, you are so intimidating that they back off!

"Anyways, Mike was curious so he asked me for an interview and that was it!"

They laughed together a little more until their orders were ready, so Jack went to pick them up.

On the way there he found a school paper and snatched it from the empty table, maybe they would laugh about it when he came back.