The History Book Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it?" He asked her. Mabel stretched over Jack and her breasts dangled in front of his face, he playfully bit her tit flesh and she yelped and giggled.

She turned the clock on the nightstand and saw the time, "a little over half past 4," she said and realized they've been going for over an hour and a half.

Jack kissed her again and left her embrace, "I'm going back to bed with Cecilia." He said and Mabel smiled at him, even though she wanted to share this warmth in his embrace, he had responsibilities, but she was sure he would make it possible for them to sleep together another time.

"That door is the bathroom, maybe you should clean up a little," she said, with a laugh and a giggle as Jack picked his shorts. He nodded with a smile of his own and stepped inside. He dried his body with a towel and cleaned his face in the sink. When done he came out and found the nightstand light on, Mabel sitting on the bed with the bed sheet covering her body.

"I love you, Jack. I don't think you realized what you did to me."

"I do." He said, "and I plan on keeping my word, pet." He finished and left her room.

XXX

Jack got on the bed in Cecilia's room, took the covers and rested his body on it. He hugged Cecilia close and the two spooned together. She mumbled something, but he was far too tired to listen, and quickly fell asleep.

XXX

Cecilia woke up and felt Jack's arms around her. She was so happy to sleep in his embrace.

She wiggled her hips and slid her body closer to Jack.

'Oh, I have to show Maty!' she realized, and took her arm from under the blankets and fished her phone from the nightstand.

She took a selfie and sent it to their chat group with a little message explaining how much she loved waking up like this.

Almost instantly, Maty replied with some emojis and a text about being jealous, Cecilia smiled. If you had told her she would be in this kind of relationship a month ago, she would've spat in your face. Now, she couldn't wait for school to tell Maty about last night, go on dates with Jack and Maty, cling to Jack's arm as they walked the hallways, and share her intimacy with Jack and Maty.

Since they began dating, Cecilia has lost all her drawbacks from sharing Jack, what's more, she found a steadfast ally in bed to wrestle with Jack's limitless libido. When she woke up today, she would never trade this life for anything.

She told Maty that she couldn't wait to talk to him, and they agreed to sit in the backseat of Jack's car for that. Then she turned on herself, trying not to move Jack's arms and look at him before he woke up.

Jack snored quietly in front of her and Cecilia began to comb his hair with her fingers, taming wild strands back. Although Jack wore his hair short, the top of his hair found a way to grow backwards in a full luscious mane. That's where the coach took inspiration for his nickname, to her delight. He was her lion, strong and dependable, holding her when she feels insecure or unsafe.

If it wasn't for his fearlessness, Cecilia would've never felt such joy. Which brought her mind to last night, and the memories of Jack driving her wild as he whispered those fantasies about bringing more women to their bed. She also pictured her sisters jerking him in the pool, which both worried and aroused her.

'Is that possible? Is he going to do it? Would he still love me if more women were involved?'

These questions and many more drifted in her thoughts as she gave Jack caresses and lovingly combed his hair. At some point, she couldn't help herself and kissed his lips.

Jack woke up at that, and found Cecilia looking at him with so much love and affection, he couldn't believe it.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." She said.

"Good morning, Ceci... what time is it?"

She turned her upper body to grab her phone again and check the time.

"A little after 7, baby. Wanna cuddle a little more?"

Jack smiled and nodded with a yawn, holding Cecilia tight.

They stayed like that for longer that they intended, only realizing how late they had snoozed off when Mabel called them for breakfast.

XXX

Sandra watched her sister making breakfast, it was weird... she hummed and smiled in a way she had never seen her sister smile. Not since they were children, at least.

The curvy Latina was also dancing to a joyful tune, only she could hear.

~"Hola, sister! What's gotten you so happy this morning?"

Mabel jumped when she was taken out of her world, ~"Oh, nothing much. Just woke up feeling super happy!"

She was preparing several plates for a simple breakfast, but seemed to have everything under control, so Sandra took a mug and poured herself some coffee.

They talked together as the other women in the house began to pile in, commenting on the breakfast display, and leaving for the table to eat. Casiopea then came and added that maybe they needed to have Jack over more often if it meant having this food every morning. Mabel laughed joyously and said she would be happy to cook for Jack every morning.

~"wow! You really liked him, huh- Mabel?" Sandra said as she rested her butt against the counter.

~"Ay, I love Jack! Cecilia made a great choice!"

Sandra didn't think too deep about that comment, but inwardly she agreed with Mabel, he was hunk. Secretly the sisters were counting the minutes until they could have another thirst with the man.

The watch showed 7:30, and the merry couple hadn't come down to eat, so Mabel went to the stairs to call them. Shortly after both of them walked to the kitchen.

Mabel was waiting for Jack with a mug in her hand and gave it to him when he came. She kissed his cheek with a loud smooch and skipped back to get his plate ready. Sandra ogled Jack and came to kiss his cheek as well, and then Cecilia had to watch every one of her sister's and cousins fawn around Jack to kiss him good morning, and ask him how he slept and how he liked the bed, and if it was comfortable. Celeste asked him what he thought of the bathroom, which Cecilia found odd, but didn't think twice about it, since all her attention was drawn to her sisters to keep them at arms length from Jack.

Sandra felt there was something going on beyond what appeared to be. Jack moved half asleep, eyes half closed, as every woman watched him with lustful intensity. She kept quiet, she didn't want to talk openly and risk her family finding out about her secret blowjob.

Still, Cecilia's boyfriend was a huge success with the family.

They all sat at the table to eat, Mabel next to Jack, Cecilia on his other side. She was leaning dangerously close to him, asking him questions that he could barely answer, as he looked more like a zombie than a human being.

"Oh, you should try this fruit pancake!" The mother said, snatching a fork cutting a piece of the food and bringing it to his mouth. The man didn't realize what he was doing when he opened his mouth and munched on the offered food. Mabel laughed as she held her hand under his chin, while the other went to get another forkful.

"Mamá! What are you doing?" Cecilia asked, not surprised or horrified, but more slightly annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry. Just... happy your boyfriend is here!" She covered for herself.

"Thanks." Jack said as some life seemed to come to his eyes.

XXX

After all that, Cecilia went to get ready for the day, the same as everyone else, Jack accompanied her to the room. His first conscious thought was that it was probably better to reduce the chances of mudding the waters when there was a high chance of being found out when he didn't plan it.

The Latina house seemed disappointed when he and Cecilia filed out the door and again all of them wanted to kiss Jack goodbye, simply on the cheek, no one hugged him for too long, or whispered inappropriate secrets in his ear as they separated. The twins chose to be the briefest since they noticed Cecilia's eyes on them when they approached the man.

Once home, Jack was welcomed by his mommy and sister, Cass was still on her business trip. He took a shower and took the travel coffee his mommy prepared. The two had been kept up to date on what Jack did at the latinas. When he texted that he would stay over, they hugged each other in bed and forgot about breakfast for Jack.

Once in the car, Jack was still not very talkative, so he didn't ask Cecilia why she sat in the backseat.

"I'll text Maty we are on our way!" She said with a smile.

"Thanks." He said and drove away.

On the way to school, Jack drove slowly as his girlfriends whispered and giggled in the back. At school his girlfriends guided him to class, as he placed his arms around their shoulders out of habit.

At lunch hour, Jack looked like a human being again, even engaged in conversation.

"Wow, Ceci really did a number on you last night, huh?" Maty asked his Daddy.

He replied that it was a late night and Ceci said she didn't think so, but still rubbed his cheek with affection.

That's when his phone binged, and he looked at it. Maeve had texted him a picture of her tits, opened by her hands to show the new tattoo. It was bigger than the last, probably to cover it up.

A big red heart, with a stylized white capital Q inside, making a circle around the heart "Jack's" was written in cursive.

He replied "I like it, come home today," and placed the phone on the table. That's when Victoria waltzed passt them saying hi to Cecilia like always, she was wearing the cheerleader outfit that day, but made a face when she made eye contact with Jack.

He remembered seeing her in the car with Maeve when she was stalking him, but decided not to say anything because he hadn't come out about Casio and Celeste to his girlfriends yet.

XXX

Chapter 20, the troubles of youth

XXX

Maeve woke up with the sun. She stood, stretched her body and welcomed the day with gleeful enthusiasm. She was in love.

A man had shown up in her life, a man she thought was stealing her best friend, but in fact was the man that could make her happy. She was just too stupid to realize it.

Maeve knew she had that problem, she wasn't very smart. Luckily for her, both her mom's were crazy wealthy, so she could focus on her beauty until she found a man that would take care of her.

'I would probably be a cashier or something like that if my moms weren't together!'

The Irish girl spent an hour doing her makeup and hair, before she peeled off the bandage on the inside of her tit, hiding her new tattoo.

"Perfect!" She giggled to no one in particular and got on the bed to take the perfect picture for her man.

Once she found the best one, she sent it, adding a little text underneath, "what do you think, Baby?"

She then went about her day, gym, spa, nails, hair, clothes, and the works. She had to be perfect for her man. Around lunch, she got her reply: "I like it, come home today."

She squealed and pressed her phone to her chest, how happy she was.

She got home and began to choose her getup. First underwear.

A tight, lime green, string thong, then lime green fishnet pantyhose, that looked great. She then looked for a very open push-up bra, also lime green. They would go great with her lime green platform high heels.

Second, clothes.

Maeve went to her shopping bags and pulled out a tight bright yellow dress, the skirt was straight and ended just above her ass cheeks, if she bent a little, anyone could see her thong clad pussy; the upper part was a complicated net of intercrossing strings. They stretched and barely covered her nipples but anyone could clearly see her bra clad double D breasts, and of course her navel. She went to another bag and picked a small purse in the same color as her dress.

Last but not least, accessories.

Maeve shuffled more bags until she found the one she was looking for, it was small, black, and had a heart shaped color with the word Desires inside.

From within, she took a small box and inside there were a pair of earrings and a choker.

The three shared a little red heart with a stylized capital Q inside, she put them on and looked at herself in the mirror, she lifted her hand and showed the back of it to the mirror as well, admiring the view. Today at the nail salon she asked the stylist for new nails, the color was red and printed on top of every single one another white Q.

"You look perfect, Maeve!" She told herself.

"You look like a hooker, Maeve." A voice came from the door.

The Irish girl huffed and replied with annoyance, "worry about your own shit, Victoria!"

XXX

Maeve's family went through many hardships. When she was a teenager, her mother Pilar, and her mother Hailey were about to divorce. In those times the support from her friend Anne was indispensable, and although she couldn't be at her home, she saw her at school and talked with her on the phone almost every day. In those days, she hated the whiny, entitled child that was her brother Jack. Still, Anne supported her and in the end her parents didn't divorce, and their marriage came out stronger than ever.

Since they stayed together they were able to save up money and open the marketing firm they always dreamed of opening. That's when Maeve realized she could focus solely on her looks, and her mothers were too busy to wonder what their daughter was doing with all their money.

By the time they realized Maeve became a bimbo, it was too late, so they decided to cut back on work and begin enjoying each other's company. Seeing their daughter's transformation, and the dark memory of the times they were about to divorce motivated their decision.

If anything, they were not disappointed at their daughter, they knew she wasn't the smart type, and she loved how she looked, so they left her alone, after all they were rich, so much rich, Maeve wouldn't need to work a day in her life.

XXX

Victoria came from Argentina when her family died. Her only living relative was her aunt Pilar, and she lived in the US.

Pilar was truly sad when she heard her brother and her wife died in that car crash, when she was informed Victoria survived, Pilar didn't hesitate to bring her to America. Her wife Hailey supported her all the way.

New to the country, the language, and the culture represented a huge challenge for young Victoria, but in less than a year she already mastered the language and went back to school.

Victoria is outgoing, flirty, and grew up in a place where people grew up faster than in the town she was taken to, in her eyes, the boys were shy virgins and the girls were immature and childish. It didn't take long for her unabashedly independent personality to garner her friends, but she still missed her home, so she was overly excited when she had the chance to talk in her mother tongue to anyone other than her aunt.

When she found out there was a Colombian girl in her school, she tried so hard to be friends with her, but always failed, Cecilia always seemed more interested in her male friends (even if one looked like a girl and the other was a hunk) than in talking to another woman in Spanish, even if they spoke different dialects. In spite of that, she wouldn't be deterred.

Every day she would hit up a conversation with the Colombian, as long as she could, as brief as she could avoid. Eventually, the Argentine girl thought, they would become closer.

The problems began when her cousin Maeve came back home. She was a sucker for black men, and always jumped between boyfriends, and boy toys. One day, she broke up with her latest fling and she simply dropped her bags on the porch of the mansion her aunt lived in.

Maeve was a strange person. If she wasn't working out, in the spa, hair and nail salon, or shopping, she would look for a man, and when she wasn't doing any of those things, she would walk around town with thick black sunglasses and inconspicuous clothes.

One day, Victoria made the mistake of asking her for a ride, she needed to go pick up a package of mate herbs, unfortunately the package didn't arrive and her ride home canceled on her, seeing as how she didn't know how the public transportation system worked in her town, she asked Maeve to bring her home but the redhead bimbo found something... or someone really, and told her going back home would need to wait.

Maeve saw Jack, the hunk from the boxing gym driving in his car, and began to follow him.

Originally, the Argentine teenager protested, but then she got into it, when she surmised that maybe she could find something out about him and become better friends with Cecilia.

They lost track of him at some point, but Maeve seemed to have experience in this kind of thing, and circled back and took the road up that cliff overlooking the town where the guys from the football team always pestered the new girl to go.

When they found his car, Victoria screamed when she saw him standing with his pants down outside of the car, having sex with someone that looked like Cecilia and another woman who was laying down on the back seat.

"What are they doing?!"

"I know right, a black man would be better!" Responded her cousin, 'Oh, she is not surprised about the public sex, but on the race of the people involved... she's a puta.'

Maeve then turned and drove to one side to continue watching them, but the Argentine girl protested, until Maeve acquiesced and drove home.

From that day on, Victoria avoided Jack like the clapp. Too embarrassed to probe into his life, she decided to leave him alone, she would focus on Cecilia and try to be her friend.

She also realized that she didn't want anything to do with Maeve, the life her cousin had didn't appeal to Victoria at all, in fact, whatever respect she may have had for her, disappeared.

Their relationship has strained since then.

XXX

Maeve called herself an Uber and went to her man. She walked with glee as she got to the door and rang the bell. The door opened and her friend Anne greeted her, hugging the redhead tight and inviting her in. Anne was wearing her slutty stepford wife style of clothing, in truth, Anne could make anything look slutty, her body was to die for.

She had a very rare condition in which she did not age, but her body developed like the fantasies of a very depraved erotica author.

So whatever she put on, filled out the fabric to the point of bursting, or showed crazy curves that would make any man salivate like a hungry dog. It doesn't surprise Maeve any longer why her sister-from-another-mother would fall in love, and want to tend to Jack. The man had in one visit destroyed her worldview and turned it upside down.

"Oh, you look hot, Maeve!" Anne pointed out, Maeve did a little turn and thanked her, quickly asking where Jack was, "he's still at school, but he's due home any minute now, Fridays he doesn't have any training!" Anne said with a huge anxious smile, she couldn't wait to see her brother, and Maeve couldn't blame her, she felt the same.

Shortly after Carine came into the room, Anne's mother had the same condition as her, she looked twenty something years old, but was in fact early forties years old. The three women sat together for some tea and naturally the conversation turned to Jack. They all laughed as they shared stories and sexual tips among each other.

Jack came home at some point and everything changed. Anne and Carine turned to servicing him as he pleased while Maeve, who didn't know about his routine or food and drinks preferences, sat next to him. He pulled her to his lap and began groping her body, and the Irish girl moaned and encouraged him.

"Show me," Jack said, tangling his fingers on the netted strings on her chest and pulling slightly.