The History Book Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another.

The mother and daughter looked at each other with a knowing glance, they rested their bodies on their backs, making their breasts fall to their sides, and with one hand mauled their breasts while the other fingered their hairless pussies.

XXX

Jack felt the pleasure rising, he took hold of Maty's neck and choked him. Maty coughed as the hold closed, opening his eyes wide and moaning as the phlegm gathered in the back of his mouth.

With his other hand, Jack pulled at his waist, clawing his fingers with such a force his knuckles turned white. Maty would sport the bruised imprint of his digits for a few days.

"Fuck! You are tight!" He grunted, his feral side palpable in his onslaught.

Maty wanted to reply, to tell him "for you always, Daddy!" Unfortunately, he couldn't.

Jack understood, though. Behind the eyes of his sissy lover glimmered the light of his submission and devotion for the man.

When Maty's eye turned red, and Jack could tell he was struggling, he released the hold. That first gasp of air rushed the blood back to his brain, the wave held by the dam loose, making all the pleasure build at once.

Maty's orgasm crashed over him in that instant. His little male clit throbbed, soft as it was, and released those first few watery strings that dampened the cloth thong covering the small genitals.

Jack saw this and his only reaction was to slap the aforementioned. Maty clenched his jaw, saliva dripping from the side of his mouth, his slender, feminine neck tight, and he whimpered with eyes closed and his back arched until it drew an upside down U.

Since Jack started at full throttle from the beginning, his climax came faster than normal as well. Maty's ass-pussy tightening in waves as he climaxed also rushed things.

When Jack erupted Maty felt his hot spunk filling his insides, that extended his own orgasm but pushed him over a second peak, adding to the current climax.

Jack kept humping for the first three heavy ropes, then pushed deep and thrusted to the hilt for the remainder of his discharge. Gasping and panting, he caressed Maty, rubbing his neck, budding breasts, navel, and hips, and back up.

Maty was still coming down, until he relaxed and felt Jack's hand. He purred at the sign of affection, letting him know that he licked it.

Still connected, the two cuddled on the bed, "that was amazing, Jack... I love you." Maty told the man.

Jack agreed, but kept gasping, he willed his erection up again still inside of the sissy.

"How are you always hard?" He asked Jack.

He shrugged and replied with another question, "how are you not hard?" Jack told the sissy.

Maty snaked a hand behind his head to comb Jack's hair and turned his own face to kiss his man.

"I don't know... it's been like that since we are intimate...

"I can still cum, but I don't get hard... I think you feminized me, Jack! Feel my new titties, they are growing since you took me as well!"

Maty took Jack's hands in his and pushed them against his breasts, Jack fondled them prompting a whimpering moan from the sissy.

A growl rumbled in the man's chest, making the sissy's own vibrate. Maty knew Jack was a manly hunk, this was only more evidence.

Jack began to slowly move his hips back and forth, this elicited another small moan from Maty as he felt it in his tender ass-pussy.

"You know, when I stayed over at Cecilia's? We talked after I fucked her..."

Maty nodded in understanding, yet asked Jack for a rougher treatment, but the man didn't heed the request.

"She confessed to me things..." he added, whispering in Maty's ear.

The sissy moaned again, and begged Jack to be rougher, but Jack paid him no mind.

"She told me about her fantasies..." Jack continued, but this time Maty moaned, "she wants me... to fuck... her family..." now Maty moaned loud, almost a yell, but his man just kept the steady rhythm.

One of Jack's big hands snaked from the sissy's A cups past his navel, to his small genitals.

"She wants me to fuck... my family..." Maty yelled out loud now and Jack's fingers reached his penis only to find him hard. This surprised him, but then pressed his palm hard on top of the sissy's entire organ and rubbed small circles.

"She would like me... to fuck... your mom!"

That did something in Maty's mind, his hard dicklete throbbed and he orgasmed again. Jack felt the sissy shaking and trembling in his embrace, his ass-pussy convulsing around his cock, yet the man never relented and just kept on humping the sissy at a steady pace.

Maty recuperated enough but was still floating in the wave of pleasure, submitting to Jack was the only natural way to go as he could only moan and feel how Jack took his pleasure from the sissy femboy's body.

"What would you do... if I fucked your mom... in front of you?" Jack continued.

Maty moaned and his body began shaking again, another orgasm, another watery discharge, this time nearly a few droplets.

Jack never stopped thrusting slowly, holding Maty by the shoulder to push him down, and his palm rubbing circles as it pressed hard against the small genitals of his partner.

He kept whispering little fantasies where he fucked other people in front of Maty, and the sissy remained hard the entire time. At some point Jack felt the sensation, his testicles rising and his abdomen clenching. He erupted inside the sissy again, filling him once more.

Now Maty begged him to stop, he couldn't take more of that pounding, his body was shaking so much, the sissy was a hair length away from convulsing for real. Jack now relented, and the two gasped, breathing hard, and catching their breath.

Their sweaty bodies laid together, hugging tight in a spoon. Jack finally allowed his erection to deflate, but did nothing to take his cock out.

"Oh, God! That was so embarrassing!" Maty finally exclaimed, placing both his hands on his blushing face.

Jack combed the sissy's blond hair away, "how so?"

Maty explained, "I thought I didn't get erections anymore! I thought I was your sissy! Now you come and rock my world again, telling me how you are going to fuck all those people!"

Jack laughed, "I never said I would, just that Ceci and I talked about it..."

The sissy turned his head, trying to look into Jack's eyes, but suddenly turned back and hid behind his hands again.

Jack laughed as he maneuvered his body on top of Maty and roughly pulled his hands away, "is that something that turns you on?"

Maty looked back at his eyes, and stood still for a second before nodding slightly. Jack loomed over his sissy femboy girlfriend, "is that something you want?" He asked.

Maty blushed again, but Jack held his wrist over his head when the sissy tried to cover his face again, the red spreading over his entire face, neck and the top of his chest. His blue eyes wide open, his lips quivering, his skin covered in sweat, and hair tousled; the sissy exuded the aura of a freshly fucked girlfriend, and smelled like that as well.

'Fuck! The sissy is cute!' he thought.

Maty spoke for the first time, in a shy, unsure voice.

"Yes..." he whispered. Jack leaned down and kissed his sissy femboy hard, releasing the hold on the girlfriend's wrist, which darted to hold Jack's hair and pull him tight.

XXX

Carine and Anne masturbated each other until a very unsatisfying orgasm. Then hugged when the noises died down, and kissed each other's lips goodnight.

Maybe next time, Jack could bring his cute girlfriends and they would sleep close to him like normal again.

XXX

Jack dropped on the bed and held Maty close, the sissy looked at Jack's form and felt his snores on his face.

Maty knew tomorrow was an important day, but he couldn't sleep. Jack had once again surprised him, pulled the rug from under his feet and threw the sissy for a loop. 'How is he so good at making me fall in love with him?' he thought as he looked at the man's sleeping face. Maty's feminine hands rested on his broad, hairy chest, as the man held him close.

"Jack?" He whispered, and his Daddy murmured a grunt and opened one eye. "What is it?"

"I was wondering... are you really going to do it?"

Jack closed his eyes, "yes. What do you mean?"

Maty felt like giggling, Jack said yes and then asked what the sissy was wondering about.

"I mean, bringing other people... and... fucking my mom..."

"Oh, yes." He curtly replied and resumed snoring. Maty shook his shoulders gently.

"Don't go to sleep now! How?"

Jack protested, telling Maty he was awake, and to stop. Then opened his eyes and found Maty's own.

"I'll start seducing the people, and when I want to have sex with them, I'll call you and Ceci." He said, using his hand to hold his head on the pillow. Maty pulled closer to his Daddy, it was such a Jack thing to say, that the sissy didn't feel the need to question the man.

"Ok, Daddy."

Just like that, Maty fell asleep.

XXX

Chapter 21, the fight and the moving pieces

XXX

Jack woke up, still hugging Maty. The sissy was watching him much like how Cecilia was when he slept at her place. They talked a little as they cuddled, and then showered and went to eat breakfast.

As Jack drank his coffee, the bell rang. Cecilia came to accompany her boyfriend before the big fight. She mentioned that her family would be there to cheer for him. Anne mentioned that Maeve and her friend Candy would be there. Then Cassandra arrived back home, just in time as well. She was greeted warmly, yet not with steamy sex as she wanted, yet the T-MILF understood why, Jack had his fight and there was company.

Then Stephanie texted Maty, telling him that she would be at the fight as well. Then Maty mentioned another text, this one from Mike the school journalist, telling him that they could talk at the fight and that half the town would be there.

"Things are picking up pace..." mentioned Carine, who of course was going as well.

The fight was at four, the cheerleaders would make an act, and of course walk with the big boards with the number of rounds.

Jack wondered how their parents agreed to something like that, but didn't really care, he only knew Victoria, and not that well.

At four he got his things ready and left, briefly stopping at the door before he went back in to pick the boxing trunks that he forgot and then left for the car and drove, dropped Maty and Ceci at the sissy's place, and went to the school.

People were clearly excited, wishing him good luck and patting his back. Jack got to the locker room and found his rival there.

He nodded and went to the other side where his coach was waiting for him. They whispered about strategy and began warming up.

The guy was called Stephan, he was a big African American the same age as Jack. He was shorter than Tyrone, so Jack was confident in his training.

XXX

After the warm-up, the Mayor came into the locker room and he greeted both fighters. He was accompanied by his beautiful wife, a tall brunette with big breasts and motherly hips. She was wearing a dress, clearly selected for public appearances and in the same colors as the Mayor's suit. Apparently, the mayor was Mike's uncle and the resemblance was clear, apart from the fact that both of them were black, the small noses, the lips, and their chins were the same.

Apparently, he was clear that Mike asked him to come and then left.

The referee came and explained the rules to both the fighters and then left them alone as some student from the debate club presented the cheerleaders.

Jack could hear the music blasting through the walls and some semblance of anxiety crept up Jack's neck.

'Relax, you can do this...'

XXX

First, the debate club student presented his opponent, he nodded at Jack before he left the locker room, and Jack nodded back.

He heard a song blasting through the walls, it was a rap song everybody knows, and Jack chastised himself as he forgot to choose one.

He heard the name of the guy being called.

"Stephan! The Bulldozer! Boreman!"

Jack heard the clapping, and chuckled at the absurdity of the whole thing. He never really stopped to think how much his town was into entertainment, and when the football team was out, and the basketball team didn't give the town a good show, they all got crazy for that one dude that could punch well.

Then the debate student presented Jack, and the sounds of the school band began bearing. He laughed, the school was pumped about the fight.

The band played "I just can't wait to be king" from the lion king movie, it made Jack laugh out loud in the locker, the coach asked him to concentrate on the fight, but he did share a chuckle with the young man.

The two walked down the hallway, 'It's showtime!'

XXX

The basketball ring was all lit up and in the middle they assembled the boxing ring from the gym. The bleachers were full, and the choruses of people filled the place, it resonated in Jack's head.

"Jack! The Lion!" Screamed the student on the mic. 'that's right, I don't really need a surname with a nickname like that!'

Jack thought at the omission of his surname from the presentation.

People threw confetti in his path, the people closest to him on the way patted his shoulder, everyone cheered his nickname... Lion Lion Lion!

He got on the ring and adjusted his trunks, the coach checked his gloves one last time and he waited in his corner, relaxed, in control.

He had his arms on the ropes and leaned back, smiling and crossing his legs. Stephan looked more nervous, he already had his guard up.

Jack realized there that Stephan was looking straight at him.

'He has a plan... great! What did he prepare for me?'

Jack shrugged and turned to look at the bleachers, even though the court was full he found Tyrone and Candy, his moms and sister a little ways to the left, and high at the end he saw the rowdy bunch, seven latinas screaming and cheering for him non-stop, this brought a smile to his face.

Right next to the ring, he saw in the two chairs closest to his corner, Cecilia and Maty, wearing matching colors, not orange and blue, but he still liked it. He winked at them and turned back to the ring.

XXX

The two fighters bumped fists and the bell rang.

Stephan rushed him from the start, but Jack knew this was coming. Tyrone did the same. He stopped the black man with a quick jab to the jaw and stepped back.

The man stood there frozen for a second, then he realized what happened and frowned.

'Gotta make time if I want to see the cheerleaders parading on the ring!' Jack thought.

The entire first round, Jack spent it flying around Stephan, when an opening would show, he would patt it with his glove, but not punch the student athlete.

The latina's began to yell "Ole!" Every time Jack evaded the punches, soon enough, everyone in the audience caught on and yelled the same.

Soon enough the round was over. The second and third round flew by in much the same fashion.

In the fourth round, Stephan was angry, exhausted, and completely off the hinges. He roared at his coach and kicked the chair away.

Jack's coach told him Stephan would show his plan about this time, and Jack knew as much, but he saw Victoria parade on the ring with the big sign showing the number five and lost focus. The cheerleader outfit was a good fit for her, Jack thought.

"Okey! How long would you like to make this last, coach?"

The coach laughed, "don't get cocky, Lion! He will use his trump card now."

Jack nodded, the coach had good instincts, but the young man's eyes followed the sexy cheerleader.

When the bell was hit this time, Stephan rushed Jack faster than before and threw a three punch combo, much faster and more precise than in the last four rounds. Jack evaded the first, deflected the second, and was hit by the last, square in the left eye.

Jack was struck for the first time in the fight, and his opponent smirked. The audience gasped, things were getting interesting.

'So you played coy?' he thought.

Jack smiled as Stephan began attacking again, intending to throw another combo, presumably, because no one got to see it, since the man stepped inside Stephan's space and uppercutted his chin behind his hooked arm.

Stephan hit the floor hard, like a puppet with its strings cut loose. The audience cheered again.

Jack paced to the corner and rested his body much like how he waited for the fight, confident and proud.

Stephan stood back up on the count of eight and searched for Jack to jump him, before the referee stopped the fighter to check on him.

Jack left the corner and formed his guard, he would play seriously now.

Stephan threw more combos, and Jack stopped, deflected, or countered them with the same ease. Stephan had only hidden his true speed, and not much more. Once Jack got used to the speed, it was nothing serious.

The fifth and sixth round were over before Stephan noticed, his coach waved the towel at his face for air, and spread cream over his left eye. Since the only punch that connected was on Jack's left eye, Jack decided to return the favor ten fold. Meaning, he punched the bulldozer's left eye, ten times in two rounds.

Stephan knew his eye was starting to swell, he had maybe one more round before it went black, less if Jack continued to strike there.

"It makes no sense!" Screamed the coach, Stephan was in his best condition, he had played it slow to confuse the Lion, and yet it was as if they had done nothing.

"You gotta go faster and punch harder, without leaving any openings for him to counter, Stephan! It 's the only way!"

'Easy for you to say!' He thought.

Jack formed an imposing figure on the other side of the ring. Stephan was beginning to get goosebumps every time he met the white man's eyes. His school called him the Lion, and Stephan could understand why.

Calm, collected, and strong; and although his hair was short it was styled back in such a way that it looked like a mane when he evaded all the punches and combos Stephan could throw.

Jack winked at him from his corner and Stephan looked away, 'what the fuck is going on?!'

XXX

"We are going into the eight round Jack, how long do you expect this to last?" The coach asked, Jack shrugged.

"I could've ended it in the third round had I meant to, but I knew the guy had a plan so I wanted to see it..."

Jack looked back at Cecilia and Maty, sitting at the edge of their seats and holding hands. Jack winked at them again, showing a big smile. They smiled and waved back at him, jumping a little.

"I want to go back home and fuck my girlfriends," Jack said to no one in particular, thinking the sound of the cheers and the band playing short tunes between rounds would hide his words, the coach heard him anyways and laughed though. The two shared a knowing glance and nodded.

"Alright then, Lion! Finish it in this round!"

A group of students that Jack recognized as the boxing club unfolded a paper banner that read "The Lion's Crescent Punch!"

Jack laughed, he understood what they meant, they wanted him to use the same counter he used against Tyrone in the sparring session.

The bell rang and Jack stood back up, Stephan took his time and moved slowly. All his muscles were tight, Jack understood what he meant to do.

Stephan was holding all his muscles strung, in order to make one single explosive move and strike Jack a lucky punch. Therefore, Jack waited.

Moving away from Stephan and making him strenuate himself in that state in order to tire him out, or push him before the perfect time in one last useless rush, wasting all that effort.