The Holiday Foursome

Story Info
Two couples discover swinging and swapping.
1.5k words
3.48
24.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw them moving through the hotel lobby. Actually I saw her, with her thick hair and revealing outfit. Her bangles shone a bright red, a nod to her recent wedding. Definitely on their honeymoon. The blonde streaks in her hair shone in the soft light of the hotel's reception. She was buoyant, cheerful and only seemed to have eyes for her husband. That's when I saw him too, a fairly good looking man. My wife was talking to the manager at the reception. I went and stood close to her, putting my arm around her soft, fleshy waist. I leaned in to smell her hair, but I was overcome by thoughts of the honeymooners. I wondered if they had gotten as messy as we did last night. I pictured them in their room, moaning and grunting, and felt myself get erect.

I let my wife, K, finish her discussion with manager and walked toward the valet, who just brought in our rented car. I took a few quick pictures of K, as she stepped out in the sun. She was in a long flowy dress, and her cleavage looked delicious. A tiny silver locket rested between her large boobs. We spent the day roaming around the idyllic beach town, having lunch at a café, till the booze took it's toll. We decided to return to the hotel, where K went to the spa. I took my book, and went to the hotel's beachfront. Where again, I saw them. They were walking hand in hand. Him, in tight shorts and her in a loose tshirt and swimming shorts. The tshirt was wet and clung to her body, where I could see the outlines of her bikini top. Her thick hair was in a tight bun. I saw them enter the water, splashing and teasing each other. I fantasised about being in the water with her.

They both left, after a few minutes. I watched them as I sipped on my beer, and caught her playfully slapping his butt. I used the thick hotel towel to hide my arousal. I read a few chapters, and finished a few more beers before deciding to head back to my room. K was done with her session in the spa too. As I approached my room, I was surprised to hear the sounds of laughter coming from inside. I pushed the door open and walked into see K with her. "Hey, this is A, we met at the spa. She's on her honeymoon!" K was in the bathrobe, the hotel's logo on her breast. She had put her feet up and had a joint between her fingers. Glasses of whisky were next to both the women.

I mumbled a hi, caught off guard and unsure now. I decided to go in for a shower. I took my clothes, and was about to step in. "They wanted to smoke pot so I invited them over. She brought the whisky, her husband's getting more glasses from their room!" Her speech was slurring, as it usually did when she mixed pot and alcohol.

I stepped into the shower, and noticed my thick unshaved pubis. I ran my fingers through it as the water hit my back and fogged up the mirror. I heard her husband come in and introduce himself. More slurry speech, more laughter. I got done quickly, and put on my clothes, before stepping out. I was trying to get water out of my ears as her husband, R, thrust his hands towards me to shake hands. Then he poured me a strong drink, stronger than one I was used to. A passed me the joint. The smoke swirled inside and around me as I took a drag. I noticed what A was wearing. Her shirt had the top buttons open, giving a peek into her cleavage, and revealing brightly coloured lingerie. I hoped nobody noticed caught me stealing glances at her. Especially as she sat next to me, inching closer sometimes. Her smell was tantalizing. Her hair was in a high ponytail now, loosely combed back and revealing her forehead. She didnt have her bangles on. She massaged her temples mid conversation, absentmindedly playing with her hair. I had no clue what the conversation was, my head was spinning.

"Headache?"

"Yeah, a little. Just in my temples..."

"Do you want a tablet?" I proceeded cautiously, "Or I could give you a head massage.." I was tingling at the thought of touching her, feeling her hair under my fingers.

"I could do with a massage," we both looked inquiringly at R. He was distracted.

Fixated on A, I hadn't noticed K. She had put her feet on R's lap, her head thrown back, and her long hair over one of her shoulders. She ran her fingers through it, detangling it while, blowing rings of smoke. I saw R staring at her, amused. I wondered if he was lusting after K, the way I was after his wife.

A sat before me, and took off the rubber band holding her ponytail. I nervously began massaging her temples, making long strokes across her brows. She moaned approvingly. I ran my hands through her scalp. I kept checking on R, praying I wasn't offending him. But K had his attention.

R seemed restless, shifting uneasily, suddenly pulling his thighs together and sitting up. I saw him trying to reach for a pillow, possibly trying to cover up his erection. He was running his fingers across the soles of her feet. Tickled, K moved, grinning at him. Her bathrobe was coming loose. R shifted again. I sympathised with him. I understood the tingling he must have felt, with the prospect of K's exposed breasts.

I was combing A's hair now, my fingers nowhere near her temples, running over her neck and shoulders. Our gaze met. We both looked at each other, embarrassed.

"I think he wants to massage your feet," I told K.

K blew a ring of smoke. "I don't mind, " she slurred. "Do you want oil too?" She spread her legs apart. I was certain R got to see inside.

"Do you mind?" I asked A. "Oh no, I wanna see what he does," she grinned.

"Uhh sure, oil is okay," I guess.

"It's in my bag, go find it," K said playfully. R looked around, unsure. "Go for it," I said. He got up, visibly erect. His shape strained against his sweatpants. I wanted to see it too. I wanted to see what K thought of it, what she did with it. He found the bottle of coconut oil K and I used in our hair, among other things. I had hated the smell till one day, K had massaged me with it. I wanted to see if I'd get to watch a replay.

We watched as he oiled and massaged her feet. Feeling braver, I buried my face in A's hair, and whispered, "Do you want the oil too?"

She took a long drag of the joint before she nodded yes. K was teasing R's erection with her feet. He was putty in her hands, or rather, under her feet. The knot of her bathrobe was coming loose. I decided to take matters in my own hands and undid the knot myself. Then I stripped my wife naked before two strangers. He lowered his pants, finally letting his cock out. He moaned with relief, as if freed from prison. K's naked body seemed to have made him wild. The big tuft hair between her thighs, her fleshy butt, her large breasts with thick, brown nipples. He grabbed her feet, and began rubbing his cock between them. Meanwhile K poured the smelly coconut oil in my hands, as I rubbed A's head and neck.

I pulled my hands through her hair. We both watched our partners, shocked and aroused. His precum dripped over her thighs. Then they stood up faced each other, hungry for each other's bodies. They were groping one another, their hands and mouth running everywhere. I watched her devour his thick large cock, tempted to touch it myself. A had started feeling me up. She took out my cock and poured a generous amount of oil on it. As she stroked me, I got rid of all her clothes, admiring her large nipples and the dampness of her cunt. Figures and forms melted into each other, and the smoke made everything hazy.

I remember looking at R's butt as he spread K's legs and entered her. I remember feeling the urge to enter him. A's body moved like water on mine, and she led me by hand to our partners, lost in each other. We melted into each other, unsure of our bodies and its boundaries, giving into the intoxicants inside us. I think K and A guided me into his asshole, and then K took him inside her, while A put her fingers in me. The last memory of that night is R stroking me, getting me to finish on A's stomach, while K lay on the bed, spent. We passed out next to each other, exhausted. When we woke up, they were already gone.