The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dumping the Coke on the mirror, she cut it into a fine powder and formed two lines.

"After you," Carl said. He watched carefully. This was his first time; but he didn't want her to know. She snorted the larger of the two lines in one nostril, smiled, and handed the straw to Carl. Though he was trying to be cool, she noticed he was shaking as he placed the straw on the mirror and sucked the line up his nose. He had no idea how instantaneous the high would be. Within seconds he felt on top of the world, as though he could accomplish anything. Annette had already cut two more lines when Carl sat beside her on the sofa.

"That's some really good shit."

"I think I'll have another line or two. How about you?" Annette said.

"Go ahead. I'll wait a few minutes." After doing the other two lines, she jumped to her feet and began dancing around the room. Carl was very fidgety. He couldn't keep his feet and hands still. She moved slow and sultry, rubbing her hands over her the curves of her body. Carl slid the coffee table to the side. Annette danced right up to him and spread his legs with her feet. She placed her hands on his shoulders, leaned him back, and swayed her restrained tits in front of his face.

"I can show you as much as you may wish to see. Just toss the tips on the floor. The amount that hits the floor will determine what you get." With that, she pulled his face to her cleavage and squeezed her tits together with her arms. He could hardly breathe from the smell of her loud cologne as he threw a ten on the floor between her feet. She unsnapped her top, but it clung to her breasts without falling. Another ten spot hit the floor and Annette flung the white top aside but quickly covered her tits with her arms. She was doing a superb job of teasing him; she wanted more money to hit the floor. So she placed her knee on the sofa squarely in his crotch, against his cock, and with her right hand, lifted her right tit to her mouth and sucked the brown nipple between her teeth, stretching it until it snapped free. Holding her heavy breast in her palm, she lifted it to his lips, but quickly pulled away as he opened his mouth in preparation to receive the massive mound of flesh.

"That'll cost you," she said, as she backed away and dropped both arms by her side, allowing her tits to fall free. "I'm feeling great. Let's do another line."

She sank to her knees at the table, formed two more lines, and handed the straw to Carl. The last line seemed to really make a difference. Carl was flying high, getting more excited by the minute; and Annette was feeling no pain and ready for anything. Carl put a twenty between his teeth and she removed it by placing her tits on both sides of his face, and pressing them together with her hands, pulled the money out and dropped it to the floor. Carl was surprised at the softness of her breast. It was very obvious they were silicon implants.

He noticed that she had lost some of her controlling nature after the last snort. With no encouragement from Carl, she pushed her shorts to the floor, turned around, and bent completely over with her ass swaying in his face. The small white fabric of the thong was all that prevented the total exposure of her genitals.

When Carl ran his finger down the crack of her ass, she spun around and slapped him on the shoulder with her palm. Before she knew what happened, he had her pinned to the sofa, licking her tits, as she fought ineffectively to get free.

"What's going on with Carl and Annette? They should have been out here by now."

"I wouldn't bet on it. I've known Annette for almost a year now, and if I know her, she has everything under control."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's a coke whore."

"A what? What's a coke whore?" Carl asked.

"She'll do almost anything for cocaine. She's been hooked on the stuff since before I met her. I don't do the stuff! But she can't seem to make enough money to keep her habit, so she often will play up to a guy who has some in order to make him think he's going to get something from her if he shares the coke. Usually she will end up using all that the guy has, leaving him with nothing but a messed up head, empty pockets and blue-balls."

"But Carl doesn't have any cocaine."

"That doesn't matter. She'll sell him what she has, use it all; then take that money and buy more."

"How do you fit in? What's your roll in all this?" Carl asked.

"I have nothing to do with what she does! If you must know, I came to see you. I don't get involved with her plots to rip people off. I saw too much of that as a child. I've been on my own for three years. My step-father used to mess around on my mom and force me to cover for him. That's a long story. One morning he made a move on me. When I told my mom about it, she slapped me and called me a liar. I left that night and haven't spoken to them since."

"Where did you go?"

"Atlanta! A friend from school had moved there. She offered me a place to stay, so I took a bus, and was there the next morning. She had a very nice apartment; nice things. She danced nude at a big club five nights a week and brought home more than two thousand dollars a week! I couldn't believe it!

"I got a job at a fast food restaurant; but that didn't last too long. Being born with nice features is not always a blessing. The manager made a pass at me; so I decked him and walked out. Carol, my friend, kept telling me that my body was a great asset, and I should use it to my advantage; like working at the Cheetah with her. To make a long story short, I went to watch one night and was shocked. I mean, there were seventy girls working that night!"

"Seventy?"

"Can you believe it? I couldn't. The place was huge; very classy. I was expecting a little sleazy joint with raunchy men pawing at you all night. Well, when I saw this guy reach up and pat this girls rear, three huge men dressed in tux were escorting him to the front door before he knew what hit him. Now that was great! I still didn't think I could dance around nude in front of a bunch of people lusting after me like that; but Carol talked me into trying it just once. I've never been so nervous as I was that night. My face was cold and harsh, even though I thought I was smiling. Well, I left with nothing in my stomach but acid; but my purse was full of money -- $235. That was more money than I had ever seen at one time."

"How did you do it? Weren't you under age?"

"Oh, Carol had contacts. She got a fake birth certificate and pictured ID for me. I made enough money the first night to pay that back. It got easy fast. With so many girls on the floor at the same time, I didn't feel like everybody was looking at me. Carol taught me the tricks of the trade. We would dance in front of mirrors at home, and she would show me how to position myself for the most flattering look. Actually, the eyes and face can get more tips than any other part of the body."

"In a strip joint? Come on now."

"No, really! Annette taught me this. Men enjoy looking at beautiful women with nice boobs and a shapely ass; but it's their vivid imagination that causes them to dig deep into their pockets. When there are so many girls walking and dancing around with nothing on but high heels and a smile, you've got to stand out somehow."

"But how can you stand out with just a smile? Isn't everyone smiling?"

"Sure. The idea is to get the guy to believe, in his mind, that he's special. Even to the point of convincing him that he could have you. It's the eyes that imply your intentions, genuine or not. It's the smile that makes him think he's special. If the girl can't accomplish that, even though she may have a flawless face and body, the money will be average. Annette is a master at making a man feel special."

"What happened with Atlanta? Where's Carol?"

"Three months ago, she got married and moved to Florida. Annette planned to go to DC and asked me to join her. Since I had no place to stay, and was bored with Atlanta, I agreed. We've been traveling to DC ever since, stopping and working topless clubs along the way. We were in Charlotte last week during race week for the Coca-Cola 600. That was fun. Yesterday was our first day here in Virginia. That's when we met you guys at the concert. Tonight is our first work night -- eight 'til two.

"Don't get me wrong. This is not a career for me. Notice I don't own very much; not even a car. I spent fifteen months in beautician's school in Atlanta during the day. Once in DC I'm going to finish school and open my own place. The plans have already been drawn and everything. It's going to be a nice place with studio lighting, catering only to men. I'll have beer and wine, Playboy magazines in the waiting area; everything to keep the customers coming back more frequently. I'm going to need one hundred twenty thousand, and I'm well over half way there now."

Jim was very impressed. They continued talking for over two hours while Carl and Annette were inside.

"What about the answering machine? Where are you staying now."

"We plug the answering machine into the phone jack at the hotel. It works great. We're staying at the Hilton on Johnson Street."

"It's seven o'clock!" Annette yelled, sticking her head out the door. "We've got to go now! I'll meet you at the car. Bye Jim!"

Glenda gathered her things and scurried to meet Annette. She gave Jim a tight hug and whispered "call me in the morning".

Chapter 8

"This is where you can get in touch with me," Sandi said, as she handed Annie a note. "You look beautiful. The dress is perfect; and your hair looks great, up."

Annie put her arms around Sandi's neck and held her for a few minutes. Without a word she kissed her on the cheek, smiled, and walked out the door to the limo waiting to take her to meet John. She had never felt so special before.

She was surprised to see John sitting in the back seat with a bottle of champagne and two glasses in his hand. He looked exceptionally handsome.

"I hope you don't mind. I became too impatient." She took his hand and slid in beside him.

As they drove away, she opened the note clutched tight in her hand. Below her address and phone number she had written: 'What we did today was extraordinary. If anyone finds out about it, we would be fired and/or jailed. Please don't say anything to the gentleman who is paying.'

'Love, Saundra'

"Dinner was wonderful," Annie said. As she looked into his stark eyes, she couldn't help but wonder if she should play the evening safe and return to her room, or be bold enough to flow with the situation and take a chance. Considering that she may never see the man again, she decided that, since she was still incredibly horny from not getting off this afternoon, what the hell.

"Let's take a walk. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," John said, pulling out her chair. They walked through the intricate crosswalks that link the buildings of downtown and within fifteen minutes were standing outside a door labeled "PRIVATE".

"What's this?" asked Annie, as John inserted the magnetic card key.

"This is my suit. It's part of the hotel here."

The glow of the fire cast dancing shadows as they walked into the spacious living area. Though it was June fourth, the temperature outside was in the lower sixties, and Annie had been cool all night. She backed up to the fireplace, held her hands behind her back to get warm while John switched on the stereo. As the soft sounds of Bach filled the room, he pulled the chilled Champagne from the stand.

"Let's celebrate a perfect evening," John said, popping the bottle.

"I need to go to the rest room first."

"The one in the bedroom is much more comfortable. Let me escort you." He pushed open two large wooden doors, and the lights came on automatically to showcase the most exquisite room she had ever seen. The carpet was a deep wine color. The rice bed and all the other pieces were made of cherry. The soft light caused the numerous brass fixtures to glow. Across the room, through a large dressing area, was a bathroom the size of her den.

"I'll wait for you in the living room."

Closing the door behind her, she looked around in amazement. The one item that really caught her attention was a huge black marbled square that had a cover over it. There were four brass cables, one on each corner that disappeared into the ceiling. She flipped a switch on the wall to the "up" position, and the cover began to be pulled to the ceiling. Steam shot out each side. It was a hot tub. The cover's interior was a solid mirror.

John was somewhat worried. The champagne was poured and it had been more than ten minutes since she had entered the bathroom.

"Is everything OK in there?" He lightly rapped his knuckles on the door. "Are you all right?"

He jumped back as the door opened and Annie stepped into the dressing area where John stood with his eyes fixed on her in amazement.

"Can we have the champagne in the hot tub?" He swallowed hard before trying to speak; but only nodded. She was leaning against the door jam wearing his silk robe. Her hair was partially down on the sides; and her position had caused the robe to reveal the soft skin of her right breast. As John walked back into the room with the Champagne, he paused as Annie dropped the robe to the floor and tested the water with her toes. With her back toward him, she looked like a picture from the pages of "Playboy". Her waist was so tiny; her hips so firm. The back lighting accentuated the tone in her long, shapely legs.

Once in the water, she leaned back to watch John as he undressed. The first thing that she noticed was the hair covering his body. His arms, chest, legs, all were covered with thick black hair. His stomach had a dark patch that seemed to point to his crotch. Standing in his boxers, he appeared shy as he paused and looked at Annie. From the bulge, she could tell that he was already hard. His cock bobbed in mid air when he pulled his shorts down and kicked them to the side.

"To the perfect woman who has helped to create the perfect evening. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

They touched their glasses together and began a remarkable relationship.

Chapter 9

The first thing Jim thought of when he woke up was Glenda. When he went to the bathroom to take a leak, he found Carl had left a note on the seat cover.

"Jim, I needed to run an errand this morning. I should be back by noon. Later, Carl."

The small suburban house looked somewhat out of place for Jade. There was a privacy fence around the brick ranch house and the drive led to a garage in the rear where Jade's BMW was parked. Carl nervously rang the doorbell. His heart was pounding. Jade opened the door wearing a red and black silk robe. She rushed him in and locked the door behind him.

"You're late!" she scolded.

"It's only 9:08!"

"You're late just the same. So, you want to be able to make love to a woman without hurting her. Right? Follow me." Things looked strange to Carl. The décor was a mix of contemporary, early American, chrome, and wood. The lamps had red and blue lights in them. All the pictures were highly sexual in nature.

"Do you live here?" he asked, as she opened the door to a side room.

"No!" she said.

Carl stopped cold!

"Let me introduce you. Carl, this is Melinda. Melinda, this is Carl." He was more shocked by the furnishings in the room than by the appearance of Melinda; who was a total knockout. With heels on, she stood over six feet tall; short dark hair. She was dressed in leather. The black studded bra had holes cut in the cups where her large, firm tits squeezed through. Her garter was leather also; and she wore long, black gloves and a studded collar. The walls, painted flat black, were covered with every sexual toy imaginable -- dildos, whips, cock rings, anal beads, whips, hand cuffs -- just to name a few. There were leather and chain apparatus everywhere.

Melinda approached him and planted a powerful suction kiss on his neck as Jade reached from behind and pulled his tee shirt up. Melinda had to stop in order for the shirt to come over his head. Jade's tits felt warm against his back as she slid her hands into his shorts, running her nails through his thick, curly hair.

"I thought I might have trouble getting all of you in me by myself; so I invited Melinda. I figured there would be enough of you to be shared. Between the two of us, we can teach you how to fuck anything. Melinda belongs to the Mid-South Swingers. Members can rent this place from the club. She's been trying to get me to visit for a long time. This is my first time here also."

"Let's see what you've got, honey," Melinda said, kneeling to pull his shorts off. His already hard cock caught on the waistband and sprung free, slapping her on the chin. "Damn! Shit! Fuck! Now that's what I call a real hunk of meat!" Melinda screamed.

With Jade probing his ear with her tongue from behind, rubbing her firm tits all over his back, Melinda wasted no time running her tongue up and down all twelve inches of his rampant cock. His knees were weakening. Melinda had just sucked the head of his dick into her mouth with such force that he stood on his tip-toes from the pain.

"Do you eat pussy?" Jade asked, whispering in his ear. He nodded that he did. "I want you to lick my cunt until I'm dripping wet and begging you to fuck me. Can you do that?" He nodded again.

They escorted him to a red seat, fabricated from two inch tubing. There were special places where you could rest your feet; grip bars for your hands, too. Jade sat on the soft cushion, propped her feet high in the stirrups, and leaned back. Carl sat on the lower seat, between her legs.

"Rip her panties off!" Melinda commanded.

He hesitated until he heard the sound of the switchblade knife open in front of his face. A lump the size of a walnut formed in his throat.

"Cut them off," Melinda said, handing him the knife. Jade was noticeably excited as she gripped the bars in anticipation. Melinda moved around and began sucking Jade's breast in earnest. The thin sides of her panties snapped at the slightest touch of the blade. Her shaven pussy glistened from the glow of red lamps about the room. Jade shuddered at the first gentle touch of his lips as he kissed her inner thighs. Her hips were gyrating, pushing toward his face, begging to have him massage her hungry twat with his long, wet tongue. Carl had never felt the soft, smooth flesh of a shaven pussy against his lips. He was surprised to find how sensitive she was to his touch. Jade's body quaked when she felt his tongue trace the outline of the inner lips of her cunt. The rotation of his tongue and the soft, wet kisses of Melinda on her tits were incredibly exciting. Carl stood up, grabbed his cock, and prepared to shove it home when both girls reacted to stop him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jade asked. "What's your problem? Don't be so concerned with dipping your wand into the honey pot. You've got to get a woman well lubricated. She's got to be so hot and ready that she'll be willing to try anything to get satisfaction. You can't just dive in like a bull in a china shop! You must strategically tease, tease, tease. Come over here," she said, walking toward an elevated table about twenty-four inches high.

A leather-covered pad was attached to the top that had chains, with leather bands, bolted to the table for wrists to be secured with. The table was so short that two stirrups hung from the ceiling to support the legs.

"You stand over here and watch as Melinda takes me to a point of ecstasy that will force a yes answer from my lips. I've never been through this before; but I've heard that she is a master at creating pleasure that borderlines intense pain. What ever she asks of you, do it! Understood?" Carl agreed.

1...345678