The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led him to the cage, then inside. She instructed him to enter. He hesitated for a split second, then crawled inside. It was large enough he could almost sit up straight, but not quite. It was spacious enough he could move around a bit. Under him was a small cushion, much like a dog bed. There was one blanket. That was it.

He watched his mistress as she closed and locked the door, then as she turned off the light and left. He crouched there in the dark. He couldn't see anything. There was no window, no light of any kind.

He tried to lay down as best he could. He managed to find a comfortable position, laying on his arm. He tried to sleep, but couldn't manage.

He wondered where Sara was. He knew she must still be in the house somewhere, probably in another cage, but he couldn't be sure. He wondered what tomorrow would bring. He had to know what would come next.

The only way to find out would be to go to sleep, then it would be morning. Plus he had a feeling he would need his rest. But sleep wouldn't come. He laid there, with no idea what time it was or how much time was passing.

He felt like he wasn't getting anywhere near to sleep. He felt wide awake, but he had a vague memory of short dreams, or at least thoughts that didn't make sense. Had that been sleep?

When the light returned, he awoke. At some point exhaustion must have claimed him, but he had dreamed about trying to fall asleep. He felt groggy. His mistress unlocked the cage and took his leash.

She led him down the hallway to another new room. In it, he saw all manner of bondage equipment. She hadn't owned any of that before to his knowledge.

She pulled him over to a large wooden "X" on the wall. She spread his legs and then fastened some sort of metal clamp around them. She had him raise his hands and did the same to them. There was a desk on rollers in front of him. On that desk were two monitors. On one was live video from a camera pointed at the wooden X. He saw himself there, restrained and naked, with this woman standing in front of him.

On the other monitor were words in a very large font. "I am the property of Mistress Angelica." His mistress spoke. "You will repeat the phrase on the monitor until I come back and tell you that you stop. I have the same picture, with audio upstairs. If you stop, I will know and you will be punished. Do you understand?" Dan nodded.

And just like that, she was gone. Dan started reciting the words.

"I am the property of Mistress Angelica"

"I am the property of Mistress Angelica"

"I am the property of Mistress Angelica"

.

.

.

His mind wandered. He still had no idea what time it was. How long had he slept? Was it early morning? Afternoon? Late Evening?

The words changing brought his mind back to reality.

"I am proud to be the slave of my Mistress."

"I am proud to be the slave of my Mistress."

"I am proud to be the slave of my Mistress."

.

.

.

His stomach was growling. When was the last time he ate? He began to grow tired of reciting things. He was thirsty. He honestly wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up.

"I am owned property. I belong entirely to Mistress Angelica"

"I am owned property. I belong entirely to Mistress Angelica"

"I am owned property. I belong entirely to Mistress Angelica"

.

.

.

At some point, he felt like he got a second wind. He stopped wondering how long he had been doing this. He stopped wondering how much was left. He just said the words. "I exist solely to please my Mistress", "I am madly in love with my Owner", "I was born to be a slave".

The phrases started to repeat. Shortly thereafter Mistress Angelica appeared again. He assumed she was coming to release him, but he was mistaken. "Do you need to pee?"

"Yes Mistress", he answered. Instead of letting him down, she held up a jar to his genitals. "Go ahead". He was nervous. He had trouble going, despite a bladder that was about to burst.

She didn't say a word, for which he was grateful. After a few seconds the urine began to flow. His mistress then grabbed a bottle of water and held it up to his lips. She stood there and helped him drink it. When it was done, she took the empty bottle, as well as the full one, and headed back upstairs. "Continue, slave."

Meanwhile...

"How is my little slut doing?" Angelica asked. Sara did not answer. "What, you don't think you are a slut?", she asked.

"I do not, Mistress", Sara answered timidly.

"Then why, pray tell, are you sitting here naked and restrained in my basement?"

Sara thought for a just a split second. "I am YOUR slut, Mistress, not A slut. I wouldn't do this for anyone but you."

"Hm, well I suppose that is true. I wouldn't feel very special if you were willing to do this for anyone."

Sara was more relieved than she could say that her Mistress found this answer acceptable. She didn't want to find out what would happen if it was the wrong answer.

She really didn't appreciate being called a slut, especially since she had only been with Dan and Mistress Angelica. She missed the old, kind Angelica. Still, she had to admit to herself that an outside observer seeing her right now would probably consider her a slut, and a deviant one at that.

Here she was, naked and restrained on some sort of a modified sawhorse. She straddled it, an arm and a leg on both sides, resting on some sort of platform.

Thankfully, both the top, where her body lay, and the lower ledge were both padded. Metal clasps held her arms and legs firmly in place. Her body had a few inches of clearance on the top. Just enough to let her wiggle a little bit. She must have been a sight.

Her mistress had a mischievous tone to her voice, like she was enjoying this. "Are you ready for more?" Sara wasn't. That didn't stop Angelica though. Sara felt a vibrator insert into her pussy and then start up. Then the blows started on her bottom, still soar from the last round. Sara wondered what it looked like but was glad she couldn't see it.

Earlier, Sara had no idea how long ago, the blows had started gently. After a night couped up in a cage, she was almost glad to be restrained to this...whatever it was. It was far more comfortable. And the light spanking had been...enjoyable. She felt herself getting wet, especially when her mistress ran her hands up and down her body.

But before she knew it, there was a vibrator inside her. That was a pleasant surprise. The blows a few seconds later were not. These weren't hands. This was a paddle.

Despite the pain on her bottom she felt herself approaching an orgasm more than once. The odd feeling of abrasion on her breasts and chest from wiggling back and forth against the sawhorse felt somehow wonderful. And the vibrator was doing it's job admirably.

But every time she got close her mistress removed the vibrator and gave her a few swats with the paddle.

This was by no means a constant activity. Every few minutes her Mistress had her rest. Once or twice she felt some kind of gel being applied to her bottom. Then, abruptly, her Mistress just left the room, leaving her restrained, feeling the burning in her hindquarters, wondering what was next.

Now that her mistress was back, she wished she would just go away again. This was extremely unpleasant. It was bad before, but now, without time to recover, she just wanted to run away.

The restraints really were the only thing keeping her on this table. She knew she couldn't sit there of her own accord. She considered asking her Mistress if they could skip this and go back to the way things would be after this week, but somehow she knew the answer to that would be more punishment.

If she asked, her mistress would probably let her go. But somehow Sara knew that meant she would never see her again. Sara wasn't sure she could live with that, but she was getting close to the point where she would be willing to find out.

But if that happened, would her husband go with her? Dan had known his mistress longer than he had known her. He had submitted first.

Sara knew that he loved them both. It was all the same for him. He loved them, and he wanted them both to be happy. He tried to make Sara happy, and he tried to make his Mistress happy. He just showed them love in different ways.

It was different for Sara. She had no interest in cooking and cleaning. She put up with them, because it somehow made her feel...excited. She loved the thought of herself naked, serving someone else. She loved imagining what would happen next. She loved feeling powerless and even ... used? She had not known she had this side to her until she met Mistress Angelica.

She had met Angelica through Dan. The seduction had been gradual. They had hung out a few times. Eventually the two women became good friends.

They started having girls nights, and became very open with each other. Sara told the older woman everything, including all of her fantasies.

Angelica had suggested that Sara watch some porno movies. She had even lent them to her. The movies all revolved around dominance and submission. Before she knew it, Sara had gotten off to them more times than she could count.

When Angelica finally made her move, there was no resistance. In that moment, Sara forgot that Dan existed. It was a good two hours later during dinner with her new lover that she remembered and felt guilt grip her.

Since she was used to telling Angelica everything, it felt only natural to tell her how she was feeling. She would never forget Angelica's laugh when she explained how guilty she was feeling.

When Angelica explained that Dan was her slave, she felt betrayed. The woman went on to explain that Dan wasn't allowed to tell her.

She couldn't imagine anyone having that much control over someone, and it excited her. She also couldn't help but feel relieved. It was all OK. She could have this, with Angelica, and still be with stable, loving Dan. She didn't even have to feel guilty about it.

The next few weeks were a blur of carnal pleasure. It felt odd not being able to tell Dan, but she loved the fact that she had a secret now. It felt somehow...dirty. She loved that this woman was using her in every way imaginable. As soon as they parted, she immediately felt a longing to see her Mistress again.

Sara found that her thoughts had distracted her from the blows, at least for a bit. She came back to reality during a break as Angelica put more gel onto her bottom.

She had liked feeling like an object of her Mistress's lust. Did she like feeling like an object here? She didn't like being called a slut, even for her mistress. But...she did seem to enjoy feeling used, and those scenes in the movies had excited her.

She wasn't sure Dan would leave Mistress Angelica if she did. She wasn't sure she would if the positions were reversed either. Yes, she hated the pain, but there was nothing to do about it. As the blows started again, she knew she would endure it She would see what tomorrow brought.

Back with Dan:

Hours later, his voice breaking and slow, Dan saw his Mistress return. He couldn't express his relief. Talking wasn't work, but he was exhausted. His throat was scratchy. He had to pee again. He was starving. His Mistress instructed him to stop.

"Good job, slave." Dan, despite feeling awful, beamed at her praise - even though it was in her stern voice as opposed to the loving voice he was used to.

"You must be hungry. Here." She put a giant dog bowl on the ground and filled it with cereal, then milk. Dan was starving. Nothing had ever looked so good to him. He approached it.

"One more thing", Angelica went on. She then proceeded to handcuff his hands behind his back. "Go ahead, eat up."

Dan did. It was extremely difficult to eat with no silverware, without even his hands. It was like bobbing for apples.

He buried his entire face in the bowl and did his best. It took time, but he got food into his stomach. When the bowl started to get low, Angelica asked if he wanted more.

"Yes please, Mistress. I would really appreciate some more."

"Hm...of course. But first, what are you?"

"Your slave, Mistress Angelica."

Angelica reached out and cupped his scrotum. "So this belongs to me?"

"Yes, Mistress. My entire body belongs to you.

"Yes, it does. And what can I do with my slave?"

"Anything, Mistress. I am your property, just like your car."

"What about you, slave, do you have property too?"

"I used to Mistress, now everything that used to be mine belongs to you. Everything I will have from this point forward will be from you. If I get anything from anyone else, it belongs to you."

"Good answer, slave. You are mine now. You will always be mine. One last question. What about your wife?"

"She is yours as well, Mistress."

"If she wants you to do something, and I order you to do something else, who will you obey?"

"You, Mistress."

"If I take up all your time, or take up all her time, and you never get to see her, that's OK with you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If she displeases me, and I dismiss her, will you leave as well?"

"No Mistress."

"All correct answers", she said with no emotion. "You may have more." She poured the cereal. When he finished she took him by his leash to a bathroom down the hall. She held his leash as he sat on the toilet, as he cleaned himself afterward. She had him wash his hands, then it was back to his cage, and the dark.

Chapter 4 -- Another Day in Paradise.

Dan and Sara each had to be woken by their mistress the next day. They woke up tired and resigned. They felt a sense of dread that had not been there the previous day.

Dan got his wake up call first. He was led to the room where Sara had been the day before and was in for the same treatment.

It wasn't as sexual as it was for Sara. His genitals did get a little bit soar from rubbing on the pad as he was hit, but Angelica never touched him in a sexual way.

She was a wise woman, and knew it wasn't needed. Just a simple touch on his arm or leg was enough for him. A compliment did the trick even better, even in her harsh demanding tone.

Sara woke up soar. She was relieved when she was attached to the large X. At least her back side was covered, she hoped that meant it would get a break today.

When she first learned how her day would be spent, she felt like she was getting off easy. She quickly grew tired of it however.

This was not fun. It wasn't erotic. It was boring. It felt so pointless. Her phrases were different than Dan's. She did get a temporary thrill from reciting that she was a slut for her Mistress, that she wanted to be used and abused. That thrill only lasted through the first few repetitions however, then it was just a chore.

Both Dan and Sara could feel their stomach's growling. Their one meal the day before had not been nearly enough. By the time they were presented with their food bowls, they were ready to devour anything put in front of them.

The slow process of trying to eat without their hands was incredibly frustrating. They both wanted to eat as much as possible, as fast as possible. This was true both because of their hunger, and the realization that as soon as their Mistress grew bored, she would leave with the food. They each did their best to get enough to last them through the next day.

By the time they were back in their cages, they welcomed the dark. This was only their third night, but they were already starting to feel comfortable in them.

They felt safe here. They knew that as soon as they left the cage, more trials awaited.

Chapter 5 - Day Three

Dan and Sara had lost all track of time. They assumed that each time they were put back into the cage represented a day, but they couldn't be sure.

This time around they each slept until their bodies woke up of their own accord. They laid there in the dark for what seemed like forever.

Before being put into the cage, they had each been given a bottle of water and a container to pee in. They both had to take advantage of them. Finding these gifts in the dark and trying to use them proved a challenge.

They were grateful for the chance to rest, but the dark grew tiresome. In an abrupt change from their feelings just a few hours before, they found themselves looking forward to leaving the cage despite their apprehension about that would entail.

They began to wonder how much time had passed. What time was it? Were their clocks off? Was it really early morning? Evening? Had they been here all day? After some time, they each began to drift in and out of sleep again.

Some time later, their Mistress came for them each in turn. Sara was first. The lights came on. "Hello, my little slut. Are you ready to get out and stretch those little whore legs?"

"Yes Mistress", Sara said eagerly. She looked forward to being released from the cage. Angelica attached her leash and led her to the end of the hall.

She opened a door, and ushered the naked girl up some stairs and outside. It was dark out, but warm and humid.

Sara hesitated in the doorway, but a tug from her Mistress forced her outside. "Come on, you must have to use the bathroom by now. I can't have you soiling my equipment".

"Here, Mistress?"

"Yes, here or not at all.

Despite her desire to get back into the house, Sara found it difficult to use the bathroom outdoors.

Her Mistress grew frustrated. Angelica took Sara's leash and led her to a post with a bird feeder on top of it. There was a ring on the post. Sara's leash was attached via the ring and then locked into place.

Sara, unable to say anything, just watched as her Mistress walked back into the house.

Meanwhile, in Dan's room:

The lights came on. Dan's eyes struggled to adjust. When they did, he was rewarded by the sight of his Mistress. He could tell by her posture that she was still in her "slave owner" mode, but she was still the same person he had fallen in love with. He could tell.

She wasn't dressed to impress anyone. She wasn't wearing makeup. There was no leather or latex outfit like you would see on TV. She wasn't even wearing cloths that she would wear in public. She was wearing baggy cloths that appeared to be pajamas.

Had she just woken up? Was she about to go to bed?

In his head, he laughed. What did it matter? He was here. He wasn't sure how long he had been here, but he knew he was here for many days to come.

Day or night was irrelevant. His entire existence revolved around this woman in front of him. This woman who was so much more than she appeared. This woman who had a hidden strength that still made him feel in awe of her. This woman who was so wise, so intelligent. This woman who always had an answer, who was never indecisive like he tended to be. This woman, who most of all, had that smile that had captured him so completely.

He hadn't seen that smile the past few days, but he knew he would see it again. He would see if after this honeymoon was over and things went back to something approaching normal. He knew that it was well worth the wait.

He would wait far, far longer for that smile. But he was determined to see it again before this honeymoon was over. He would do everything in his power to make that happen.

"Hello, slave. How are you coping so far?", she asked.

Dan took the question as concern. He knew that she cared about him. She might enjoy this game, but the heartless Owner routine was an act. He was sure of it. She loved him. He knew. That love was all he would ever need in this life.

"I am well, Mistress. Thank you for asking."

"You have done well so far", she said without emotion. "Any second thoughts? Are you regretting your decision to become my slave yet?"

Dan was a bit surprised by the question, but he couldn't put his finger on why. "No Mistress - no regrets, no second thoughts."

123456...8