The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a second for her eyes to adjust to the bright light. She looked around, but all she saw was a fairly ordinary house. She didn't see any hints of where she might be.

All of the window shades were down. On the one hand that meant she still had no idea what lay outside this house or if anyone might have seen her. But on the other hand, no one could look and see her prancing around the house naked.

After a few seconds she heard a noise from the other room. A man entered, looking disheveled, like someone who had just been sleeping. He was wearing nothing but his underwear, his hairy protruding belly pressing against his wife as he kissed her .

"So this is our gift from Angelica? She looks so innocent." He reached out and kneaded Sara's breasts with his rough hands. "Well, looks can be deceiving."

Sara stood there without saying a word, without even thinking about a response. Her only thought was about what might come next.

Jill laughed. "Introductions before groping dear, remember your manners." Sara looked towards the woman, grateful for the reprieve. Under bright lights for the first time tonight, Sara noticed how much the womans red hair contrasted with her remarkably pale skin.

"Sara, meet my husband Tom. He will be the one in charge of you for most of your stay here. And Tom, this is Sara. She is a newlywed. This is actually her honeymoon."

The young wife felt herself blushing. The man began circling her, staring at her body from every angle. "So young and yet such a little slut. I think she will do well. We will have to send Angelica a thank you card." The man laughed at his own joke. "So how long do we have to enjoy our little toy?"

Jill looked right at Sara as she answered. "Well, that depends. She is ours for at least three days. After that Angelica will be home and we can return her."

The man looked to his wife and then turned to make eye contact with Sara. He cocked an eyebrow, "We can?"

"Yes, this is the girls first sleepover, so to speak. So Angelica isn't sure how she will react. Being the sweetheart that she is, wants to make sure we get a chance to enjoy her. So she is ours for a week. The clock started when I loaded her into the truck."

Sara tried to keep herself from fuming. A full week? On her honeymoon? That's as much time as she had spent with her husband and more than she had spent with her mistress up to this point. Sara fought back the urge to ask to go home.

The man laughed again. He walked up to Sara, reached around her, and squeezed her ass with both hands. Sara could smell his breath, felt his hairy chest rubbing against her naked breasts. His strong hands squeezing uncomfortably. "Why would we give her back before we have to? I am going to enjoy this. I have big plans for her."

"I know you do, dear. I was just being precise. Now, if you would let me finish doing that..." She sent him a severe look. Sara couldn't tell if it was serious or playful.

She turned to look at Sara. "Your Mistress told me to tell you that she expects you on your best behavior. If you disobey we have the right to punish you. When our week is up we have to take you back to your Mistress."

"If however we tell her you have not pleased us, she will listen to both sides of the story. If she sides with us, she will give you back to us -- this time for two weeks."

"The second time, you will not be going back until you HAVE pleased us. If that means you stay here for the next year, you will do so. If that means you have to quit your job, you will do so. Do I make myself clear?"

Sara couldn't believe what she was hearing. Why would Angelica do this to her? Was she after her husband? Did she not want to share him? She suddenly realized how seriously she had to take pleasing these people, but would these people even give her a fair chance? Or would they just give her a bad review just to keep her longer?

She believed, she had to believe that if she did her best that her Mistress would side with her. That was really her only hope. If that failed, she would just have to leave the relationship altogether. She didn't want to give up her husband or her Mistress, but she had no intention of being misled and taken advantage of.

She would do this. She would give them no excuse to say she failed. Then she would find out what her Mistress was thinking and let the chips fall where they may.

Meanwhile, back with Dan.

Dan's trip hadn't been nearly as long. That was fortunate as the shocks in the woman's car made the journey less than enjoyable. When she let him out he found himself in a garage. He was thankful to be hidden from view.

The woman immediately locked a steel collar around his neck, but not before showing him the inscription - "slave". She stared right through him. "You are not the first to wear this collar and you will not be the last. You are nothing but a slave. Do you hear me?"

Dan nodded, "Yes Ma'am.".

"Tell me then. Let me hear you say it. What are you?"

"I am a slave, Ma'am." This woman clearly had none of his Mistress' tenderness, but that was who had ordered this and he would do his best for her.

"And what is a slave?"

Dan found himself suddenly grateful for the hours he had spent repeating various phrases for his Mistress. Had that really only been a couple of days ago? "I am the property of my Mistress. She owns me like she owns her car or her house. I am just a possession to be used as she sees fit."

Dan was proud of his answer. He had thrown that little bit on the end himself. He had thought his answer would make the black woman smile, but he was wrong. She scowled at him. "That's right, and she gave you to me. That makes you my property -- correct?"

Dan still considered himself the property of his Mistress, but ordered to serve this statuesque woman in front of him. He wasn't sure the woman would take it well if he responded as such. But what if this was a test? He hesitated. He saw the woman grow angry. He had to say something.

"Yes Ma'am. My Mistress gave me to you. So I am now your property for ... for whatever period she set for me." The woman didn't seem displeased by his answer, at least no more so than she had been up to this point.

"You are mine until I decide to give you back. I am not generally in the habit of taking on skinny little boys with little tiny dicks, but your Mistress is my friend -- so I will give you back when I deem you worthy of her."

Dan was taken aback. He didn't mind the woman's opinion of his body as much as the assertion that somehow he wasn't good enough for his Mistress.

He knew he was lucky to have met her. He considered her a remarkably impressive woman. He did his best for her, and didn't appreciate being told he was lacking. He found his offense at the statement confusing, but felt it none the less.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Dan's thoughts jolted back to his present situation. "I will do my best, Ma'am. -- both to deserve her and please you while I am here."

"Good, you had better, or you will regret it. Now, I'm sure you are tired. It's been a long night. But I missed my favorite show while I was at your Mistress' little party. And we need to start finding a use for you."

She had Dan get on his hands and knees in front of her chair. She kicked back and put her legs up, using him as a footstool.

The woman was in shape, but being so tall her legs were not light. When the TV came on Dan turned his neck towards it. The woman immediately removed her legs and used one of them to knock him over.

Fortunately, it wasn't a kick. She put the foot on his side, then pushed. It wasn't a gentle push however.

Dan got back into his "stool position" after a stern rebuke filled with language he couldn't have pictured from the classy woman he had seen at the party.

The lesson was well learned. For the remainder of the show he only listened. The only thing he could see was a clock. Half an hour passed. Then 45 minutes. His knees were aching when he saw that it had been an hour. Then, thankfully, the show ended.

The woman then led down to her basement. In it he saw all manner of kink paraphernalia. Some of it he recognized. Some of it he had never seen before. Some of it looked downright terrifying. He had already planned to do his best for this woman, but if he hasn't -- this view in front of him would have convinced him.

She led him to a closed off corner of the room. There he saw a literal cage. It wasn't like the metal cage he had gotten used to on his honeymoon. No, this was much larger. This was like a prison cell, but with chain link fencing. It looked to be around 8 by 10 feet and at seven feet tall.

She entered the cage with him. She chained solid steel restraints around his wrists and ankles. Dan found himself worried about his circulation at first, but fortunately neither were tight.

The hands only had a few inches of chain between them, barely allowing them to move independent of one another. The legs had a foot or so of slack between them.

Then the woman locked a cable to his collar, attaching the other end to a metal hook in the wall. Even with both ends secured this cable was plenty long. It allowed him to lay down, to move around the cage. But he was clearly not going anywhere. Even without the cage, he was well and truly stuck here until she decided to release him.

After the woman left, he relieved himself in a bucket that had been left for that purpose. He found himself glad he was used to this now. But unlike at home -- his Mistresses' home that is -- this one didn't have a lid.

As he laid down, he hoped to himself that wouldn't roll over it in his sleep. The last thing he needed was to be covered in his own piss waiting for an angry woman to yell at him for spilling it.

Sleep did not come easily that night.

Chapter 8 -- The Slaves Settle In

Donna must have been an early riser. Dan was still groggy when the lights turning on woke him. He felt the urge to use the restroom again.

The tall woman unlocked and entered the cage, removed all of the naked slave's restraints. She then turned to Dan, "Stand for inspection!". Her tone was oddly formal.

Dan was already standing. The stood there waiting for her to do whatever she was going to do. She circled around behind him. Dan, hearing a noise, turned towards it. He was just in time to see a cane of some kind a split second before it impacted his ass.

He had experienced spanking with his Mistress, but nothing like this. This was a sharp pain. He grunted with the impact, unconsciously shifting his lower body away from the source of the pain.

"When I give an order I expect to be obeyed." Her voice was icy, somehow that was more disturbing than anger would have been.

"I am sorry, Ma'am. How do you want me to stand?"

"Didn't Angelica teach you anything? No wonder she said I should do some training while you are here. When I tell you to stand for inspection I expect you to move to the center of whatever area you are in. You will stand straight up, your feet shoulder width apart. Your arms should be at your side. Your head should be down unless I raise it. You are not to look around while being inspected. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am, I am sorry." Dan widened his stance and looked down at the ground. He could hear Donna moving around him. He felt like he could feel her eyes on him.

He felt his ass squeezed. "Hm...not too bad." Then the woman was in front of him again. He could see her feet. He felt her hand on his penis. For some reason he was surprised and embarrassed as it rose to her touch. He fought the urge to look up.

"Hm...well, I suppose it is a penis. Does your wife really let you use this little thing on her? Surely Angelica doesn't."

Dan was embarrassed. He had never thought there was anything wrong with his manhood, but now the thought wouldn't leave him. Still, he knew it best not to answer.

"Well, hopefully Jill's husband is showing your little wife what a real cock is. I am sure she will enjoy that."

Dan suddenly felt ... awful. He wasn't really sure what the feeling was. He had assumed that when Angelica gave them both away that sex would be part of it, but somehow hearing it made it real.

He really did love his wife. She really was a sweet woman. And she was shockingly innocent and naive for someone in a three way relationship with a dominant woman.

For the first time in his life he questioned the wisdom of his Mistress. But there was nothing to be done about it now. He silently waited for his temporary owner to finish inspecting him.

"Well, I for one am not going near that poor excuse for a dick." Dan felt offended but relieved.

He was surprised however when a few seconds later he felt her hands on him again. This time he saw a plastic cage being fasted around his penis, then locked into place.

"Since you won't be needing this we will just put it away. This will only come off when you wash. Hopefully it will keep you in line during your time here."

Dan had heard of devices like this. He wasn't at all upset at the though of being locked away -- he had no desire to do anything sexual in this house -- but he worried about what would happen when he went to sleep. Clearly the cage wouldn't allow for his normal nighttime erection, but what would happen when his body tried anyway? He knew he would find out.

Back with Sara:

By the time Sara had been allowed to sleep there had been light starting to show from around the living room curtains. To her surprise, she was led to a guest bedroom. It would be the most comfortable sleeping conditions she had experienced in days.

She wasn't even locked in the room or restrained in any way. She had expected something far more severe, but wasn't about to complain. And as she thought about it she realized they didn't need the lock.

She was naked. She had no wallet or ID. She had no idea where she was. She wasn't going anywhere.

When left alone she laid down on the bed. She was exhausted from being up all night, but she found herself unable to sleep. She listened for noise. After not hearing her new owners moving around for a while, she got up and walked to the window. She had to know what was on the other side.

She crouched down, afraid to be seen by anyone who might be looking. She lifted a corner of the curtains and peered outside. She saw other houses outside, but spaced fairly far apart. The lots seemed to be an acre or so. Beyond them she could see farm fields. So she wasn't exactly in the middle of nowhere, but if this was a very big city this had to be on the outskirts.

She suddenly wondered if anyone had seen her naked and blindfolded trek into the house. She assumed not, since no one had called the police. She suddenly realized that there was something worse than being seen. Having to explain her predicament -- that would have been humiliating.

She tried to calm herself enough to sleep. She laid in the bed, trying to slow her breathing -- trying to think of normal things -- using all the tricks she knew to sleep.

Then suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Jill waking her. So at some point she must have drifted off to sleep. From the way her body felt however, she hadn't slept long.

She was led downstairs and fed breakfast. It was delicious, but she could have stood to eat a bit more of it. When she was finished she was led back to her bedroom, where cloths had been laid out for her.

Jill ordered her to put them on. There was no underwear, just a skirt that was far too short and a shirt that was far too small. She only felt marginally less naked than she had before.

Jill smiled, clearly amused. "Now, take it off".

Sara complied, only to receive a laugh in reply.

"Put it back on, and let's try that again. This time, take it off slowly. Tease me. Show me how sexy you can be."

Sara tried. She certainly moved slower, but she felt awkward -- far from sexy.

"Hm...I thought you were born to be a submissive, but perhaps you were born to be a 50s housewife." She laughed at her own joke. "Well, perhaps you need some motivation. Come here."

Sara walked over to the woman and was instructed to lay over a chair. She then felt a paddle swat her ass. After a pause of a few seconds she felt it again, this time rapid fire. Her ass burned.

"Now, shall we try again?" Jill had her put on the cloths once again. Sara wasn't sure she could take another spanking so soon. She did her best to be as provocative as possible.

"Well, that was ... an improvement anyway. I do think you are trying, but you have a lot to learn. Sit down over there." Sara was relieved that another spanking wasn't incoming, not just yet anyway.

"Let me show you." Jill began dancing around like there was music only she could hear. She moved up and rubbed her body against Sara. She slowly removed her shirt and discarded it beside her. She ran her hands up and down Sara's arms. Despite her desire to stay faithful to her husband and Mistress, Sara felt herself getting aroused.

Jill removed her pants, then started dancing around the seated submissive. She bent slowly over, her ass shaking in the young woman's face. She then turned and sat on her lap.

She set her arms on Sara's shoulders, then leaned forward -- her breasts just inches away from Sara's face. She slowly removed her bra. Her ample breasts hung down just inches away.

Sara felt the urge to touch them, but they immediately backed away. Jill got up, then slowly removed her panties. She then sat back on the young woman's lap, their naked bodies touching.

"See, it isn't so tough." Jill rubbed her nose along Sara's cheek. "Just pretend you are dancing. And imagine you are on the other side of the dance." She gently ran her hands up Sara's sides, slowing down and spreading her hands so they touched the sides of the woman's breasts.

"Make that person the center of your universe. If there is more than one person, you can try to move from person to person, but I find it better to pick one and focus on them. It makes the others jealous."

Jill partially stood up, one leg kneeling on the chair -- her knee between the younger woman's legs, pressing forward against her now wet sex. "The goal of stripping is to make them want you. Don't go to fast, let their imagination work for a while. Tease them, do whatever you can to arouse them. Let them imagine all of the things they want to do to you."

Jill leaned down to look Sara directly in the eye. She smiled, the abruptly stood up. "And then walk away. Your job is done."

Chapter 9 -- Learning Their Place

The next two days passed quickly, both slaves falling into a routine. For Dan, it was domestic servitude with constant verbal abuse. At times he was punished, presumably for making a mistake.

Donna did seem very fussy, but Dan still was almost certain that no matter what he did she would find an excuse to punish him.

The punishments varied. Sometimes they were intensely physical. He learned he didn't like getting hit with a cane. Those left marks and continued hurting afterwards. He wasn't sure how long it would take them to feel better.

Sometimes they were just humiliation -- barking like a dog, wearing a dress, telling her how worthless he was. He felt himself starting to strongly dislike the woman. He knew those feelings wouldn't help matters though and tried to push them aside.

Sara on the other hand spent her days practicing her strip tease. She continued getting tips. She watched some videos for inspiration. But most of all she just put cloths on and took them off.

Time passed slowly at first. Doing the same thing over and over wasn't her idea of fun. But at some point she fell into a routine and found herself actually getting into it. It was a new skill, and as she started feeling more confident in her ability she started enjoying it more.

1...345678