The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good", she continued tonelessly. "I knew you were meant to be a slave. And I knew you had to be mine. I warn you though, things will only get harder from here. I intend to test you both, to push you. I want to see how far you are willing to go for me."

If Dan hadn't been warned ahead of time that his honeymoon was going to be a trial, and that things would go (mostly) back to normal afterwards - he would have been terrified by that statement. As things were, he was nervous, but he managed to sit silently as she continued.

"You haven't asked when you would see your sweet wife again. You also haven't asked how she is doing, or more to the point what I am doing to her sweet little body."

Dan wasn't sure if that was a question or a statement. He waited for the silence to get awkward, then decided he was meant to reply. "No Mistress. I care about her, and I have been curious. But I didn't think you would appreciate me asking. If you wanted me to know, you would have told me."


Dan was fairly certain he saw Angelica try to hide a smile. That encouraged him to continue speaking, even though he hadn't planned to. "I know I will see her again when you want me to. That is good enough for me."


The smile was harder to hide the second time. "I am grateful to have Sara as a wife. I love her. But she belongs to you. I belong to you. You can use us any way you please, and you are under no obligation to tell us how you use the other one. We are all in this relationship together, but you are in charge of it."

For a second Dan thought Angelica's mask would slip and she would fall back to her former personality. For a second he could see her facial expressions changing, but she quickly regained her composure. He couldn't help but be disappointed.

"Your answer pleases me. I will mold you both into fine slaves." Dan wasn't sure how to feel about that comment. He felt pride at what seemed like a compliment, but he had thought he already served his Mistress well. Was that not the case?

"I had a busy day today, and it's getting late. And you have both done well so far. So tonight I think we will go get you two cleaned up and allow you to service your Mistress."

Dan was excited about the prospect of leaving this basement. A shower sounded wonderful. He was sure that he must smell. He was starving as well. Hopefully he would be fed. He also looked forward to seeing how his wife was holding up.

And of course he always enjoyed his owner's body. But the thing he most looked forward to was the opportunity to spend time with his Mistress. This must be his lucky day.

Or almost his lucky day. Angelica continued. "There will be rules. First, you may not speak until you get back to your cage. Not to your wife, yourself, or even to me. If I command you to do something, you will obey, but silently. There will be no 'yes maam', no words at all. Do you understand?"


Dan nodded, disappointed but still looking forward to the experience.

"Furthermore, you will not make eye contact with your wife. I want your eyes on me at all times. Obviously if your face is between my legs you will have your eyes on the task at hand. But any time you are are far enough away from me to see my face, you will look straight into my eyes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Dan answered. This was far more formal than they had ever been before, but somehow he found himself liking these rules.

He wasn't sure why, but something about the structure appealed to him deeply. He wasn't sure that would still be the case if he didn't know this was a short term arrangement however.

"Very good. One last thing. You will not touch yourself or your wife sexually. I will not be touching either of you sexually either. You are here for MY pleasure. Is that clear?"

"Of course Mistress."


"Very well, come with me." Angelica attached a leash to his collar and led him upstairs and out into the yard. When he opened the door he saw his naked wife attached to a post by her collar.

He immediately felt himself getting an erection and tried to fight it. He wasn't all that successful, but Angelica kept looking straight ahead. She either didn't notice or opted not to comment.

"OK Dan. Your turn to go the the restroom while I go and get your wife cleaned up."

It was only then that Dan noticed the pile of excrement on the grass. It was nowhere near his wife. She must have moved as far away from it as she could get while tied to the post.

He wasn't sure how he felt about it, but that was the beauty of this situation he supposed. How he felt didn't really matter. This was what he was meant to do.

Angelica unlocked his wife and took her leash and then proceeded to lock his to the post. And just like that she led his wife back into the house.

Dan was left to his thoughts in the night air. He found he had no trouble going to the restroom. That was for the best. He hoped to be inside again as soon as he could be. The breeze felt wonderful on his naked body, and no one would see him here. But insects had always loved him, and he didn't relish the though of getting bites all over his body, especially the parts that were usually covered.

As it turned out, he did have to wait a bit. He wasn't sure how long. He had a million thoughts running wild in his head to distract him, but he figured he must have been outside for half an hour. Fortunately he managed to fight off MOST of the mosquitoes looking for a meal. He managed to get away with only two bites, neither on a sensitive area.

Angelica led him inside and up to her bedroom. There he saw his wife kneeling on the floor. He suddenly remembered he wasn't supposed to be looking at her. He looked at his Mistress, and tried to drill into his head that he had to keep doing so. It wasn't easy to remember when you were looking at her back.

Dan and Sara spent the next hour pleasing their Mistress. It was very different without the ability to speak. But she told them what she wanted, sometimes with words sometimes just by guiding them to where she wanted them.

They both enjoyed themselves. And they each had to fight hard to avoid looking at their spouse. They both wondered how they had ended up here, and what others would think if they saw them like this -- on their own honeymoon no less.

They had discussed this before. They were both very submissive. They were grateful they could have a 'normal' family and a Mistress. What's more, they both enjoyed having a secret. Somehow it made them feel special and interesting.

Neither of them knew yet how this would play out. They both wanted to start a family someday, but they weren't sure how that would work. It would certainly complicate matters.

Angelica supported them and promised them the opportunity, but made it clear that she was in charge of if and when they would start trying.

Neither of them really knew what to expect. They both realized that there would be good days and bad days in this three way relationship. Angelica had made sure they both came into this with their eyes wide open.

And as scared as they had been, they both promised themselves to their Mistress before the wedding. They had both promised to serve her for as long as they lived.

They both realized how ridiculous that would sound to an outside observer. Truth be told it sounded a bit ridiculous even to themselves. No one could tell what tomorrow would bring, let alone next year or next decade. Upon talking with each other and their Mistress however, they came to the conclusion that really that's what all marriages were.

Sure, many marriages didn't work out, but ... most people ran away as soon as times got bad. They had no intention of doing that to each other or their Mistress. If times got bad, they would just have to work together and find a solution.

Once their mistress was done with them, she led them both down to their cages, first Dan, then Sara. They still smelled of her. They were both worn out.

It wasn't until their Mistress appeared twenty minutes later with a full meal that they both remembered how hungry they had been a few hours earlier.

They must have pleased her. They each had chicken with some sort of sauce, baked potatoes, vegetables, and even a brownie for dessert. She gave them each two liter bottles of water as well.

They each thanked her profusely, though Dan felt bad for breaking his streak of minutes without speaking. They both received a curt reply that they had earned the food. Their Mistress left them both abruptly afterwards, leaving them alone and caged in their own pitch black rooms to eat their meal.


Chapter 6 -- Day Four

Sara had not been tired after her meal. She was fairly certain she had slept late the previous day, then spent most of the day in her cage. By the time she was released it was after dark. She was sure there must have been a clock somewhere, but she hadn't noticed any.

By the time she had been brought to please her Mistress it had been later still. Then she had eaten a respectable meal for the first time in what felt like forever. After that meal sleep just wouldn't come. She had just laid there dreading the wake up call the next morning. The way things had been going so far, she was sure it would be early.

Yet here she was, once again well-rested and laying in her cage. She had used the bottle to pee in twice. She found herself again hungry, and was surprised to find herself profoundly bored. She couldn't wait to get out of this cage, even if it did mean a little bit of pain that she most certainly did not enjoy.

Meanwhile, in Dan's room...

"Good morning, slave." There was still no warmth in her voice. Dan missed it, but was surprised he was in no hurry to get it back.

Oh, he much preferred that Angelica. He wouldn't have agreed to be a slave to this one. But he found that going through this ordeal for his Mistress brought him some kind of satisfaction that he didn't fully understand.

If she had offered to cut this ... experience...short, he would have asked her not to. He didn't want to cut this two weeks short. It was almost like a challenge. He would meet this challenge and make her proud.

He had no idea how timely his thought was.

"Are you well? No illness I hope?"

Dan had a feeling this wasn't concern, but chose to take it that way anyway. "I am well, Mistress. Thank you for asking."

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. You have done very well so far, but things will only get harder from here." Dan was so excited about the compliment he hardly heard the last part of the sentence.

His Mistress went on. "Tonight I have some guests coming over. I want you both at your best. Do not embarrass me."

Dan's immediate reaction was horror. This relationship had always just been between the three of them. Dan wouldn't have been here otherwise. He loved Angelica. And he loved Sara. It had taken time, but he no longer felt guilt for being in this non-conventional relationship.

Still, part of the appeal for him was that he could experience submission safely, in secret. He wasn't ashamed of his Mistress or his submission to her, but...

His thoughts were interrupted as Angelica went on. "I hope you are well rested. We are going to get you well fed and cleaned up. By the time we are through my guests will be arriving."

Dan found himself slightly calmer, but only slightly. He told himself he would not worry before finding out what would be asked of them.

"You are probably wondering what your duties will be." Dan nodded. "You and your wife with remain naked and collared all evening. You will fetch food and drinks for my guests."

That didn't sound so bad, as long as neither of them knew any of these people and they could be trusted to keep their secret. Angelica hadn't said anything about that though.

"Remember that you are a slave. You will do anything that is asked of you. You will obey my guests as if they were me. Unless you hear me tell you to ignore their order, you will obey. Do you understand?"

Dan wasn't sure where this was going. He felt his heart racing. It was all he could do to meekly answer, "Yes, Mistress".

"And another thing. You are not allowed to speak unless spoken to. When I say 'spoken to' I do not mean rhetorical questions. Unless someone either specifically says 'you may speak' or 'answer me, slave', you will not speak. My guests are aware of this rule. If you break this rule both you and my other slave will BOTH be punished on the spot."

Her "other slave"? Dan was mildly offended she didn't refer to her by name, or as "your wife". He remembered the game his Mistress was playing and made a conscious effort to push the thought aside.

"And one last thing. At the end of the evening I have a surprise for you both." Dan smiled. Would this be where she gave them a token of their relationship and went back to her old self?

"Wipe that smile off your face. This is not a surprise you will enjoy."

Dan was taken aback. He felt dread creeping in again as she took him upstairs. She took him to to the shower and bid him clean himself and comb his hair. Before leaving she attached a leash to his collar and locked it to the towel bar. Dan wasn't sure how secure that bar was, but he got the message.

Back with Sara...

The talk with Sara went much the same. The young woman had tried to ask a question or two, but Angelica had refused to answer. To her credit she took the hint and went back to silence.

Unlike her husband, Sara knew right off that "the surprise" would be the worst part of her time so far. She imagined that pain would be involved, public pain. She hated pain enough as it was, she couldn't imagine having to worry about the embarrassment of crying out.

She knew some people liked pain. From her reading on the Internet it seemed almost as if slaves were generally expected to. She and Dan were most certainly not that type of slave. What she read about had all seemed too severe for her, and not just the pain.

Her relationship with Angelica up to this point had been "just right" for her. It was far more than most people experienced. But the same time she had always felt safe with her. She didn't now.

She was also brought to the shower and locked there. When her Mistress came to retrieve her she was done, dry, and cold.

Her Mistress led her down to the kitchen, where she saw Dan sitting. The husband and wife locked eyes and immediately felt a sense of relief. Somehow knowing they were not alone in their suffering was reassuring.

They wondered if their Mistress would complain about the glance, but despite clearly seeing it she did not.

She brought them both their food and drink. "You may look anywhere you please now and tonight But you may not speak to one another now or at any time during the remainder of your honeymoon."

Neither of the slaves was disappointed by this. They desperately wanted to speak, but somehow they had known this was the case. That was why they had stayed silent thus far.

The meal was spent in awkward silence. Their Mistress did not eat, just watched the two of them. They couldn't figure out what she might be thinking. This was the quietest she had been the past few days.

When they finished their Mistress took them both to the restroom and bid them to use it. They were to empty themselves from both ends so that they would not need to later in the evening.

Again it was awkward, sitting silently on the toilet in front of their Mistress and spouse. It took more time than they would have guessed.

After they were done and properly cleaned their Mistress took them back to the kitchen. She showed them where the glasses, drinks, and snacks were. She laid out trays for both of them. Dan would take the snacks, Sara the drinks.

Once given these instructions they were taken back to their rooms, but instead of being locked in the cage their leashes were attached to hooks in the wall.

They were left to contemplate their predicament for a good half hour. They could hear guests arriving upstairs, both men and women. The door had opened and closed several times. They found themselves growing more and more anxious each time it did.

They were as on edge as they had ever been when their Mistress came to collect them. She took them both by the leash and led them up the stairs. They felt their apprehension building with each step.

At some point long ago they had stopped worrying about their nakedness in this house, but suddenly it was back with a vengeance. Even in the beginning, they had never felt so acutely aware of their lack of clothing. This was like one of those nightmares where you find yourself naked in public somewhere.

The couple heard noise from the living room as they slowly walked down the hall behind their Mistress, who was dressed for an ordinary dinner party. She led the young couple into the room.

They were both instantly horrified.

Their Mistress had a nice house by any standard. It was large, but no mansion. They had never realized it could host a party with this many people. All of the seating was taken, and a horrified glance around saw around a dozen people standing around the room watching them enter.

They both slowed as they entered. They felt the slack leave their leashes. Their Mistress felt it as well and stopped to avoid having to drag them further. A small mercy. "May I introduce my slaves", she said -- more a statement than a question.

"At long last", one of the seated men said. He was Asian, probably in his mid to late 50s. There was an Asian woman many years his junior kneeling beside his chair. She appeared to be somewhere around 30. She had a collar around her neck, the older man holding the leash.

"I apologize for the delay. They are very shy. I thought it best to break them in slowly. But they are here now, and I hope the wait will have been worth it. This is Dan", she said pulling his collar towards her and patting his head. She did the same his wife. "And this is Sara."

"They are just lovely", said a woman standing in the corner. She was white, probably mid 40s. She had red hair that was far to vibrant to be natural. She was well proportioned but overweight. "So young, and they look so innocent. I am jealous you get to ... relieve them of that burden." She chuckled.

Mistress Angelica smiled, which pleased Dan. A glance toward his wife showed she was still to scared to be thinking much of anything. "They are fine slaves", she said. Dan had to fight back a smile.

"For those of you who don't know, Dan and Sara are married. They are just married as a matter of fact. This is actually how they are spending their honeymoon."


The young couple heard two or three surprised noises from the guests. One of them piped up, a black woman. She appeared to be about 40 and here alone. She towered over the young couple. She had to be at least 6 feet tall and clearly spent a lot of time at the gym.

"You never cease to amaze me Angelica. It has been a while since you had a slave and joined our little gatherings, but I guess it was worth the wait. However you manged this, I salute you!"

Dan and Sara had the same thought at the same time. Mistress Angelica had owned slaves before? Clearly she seemed to know what she was doing, they shouldn't have been surprised. But she had never mentioned it, and they had never thought to ask. How was that possible?

"It took us a great deal of time to get to this point, but here they are. - on their honeymoon but giving themselves to me. I think it was worth the wait."

Dan found himself loosening up just a bit. The compliments made him proud. Even his wife had finally managed to raise her gaze and look around a bit.

123456...8