The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back and forth between stripping for Jill and for Tom depending on who was available. As the day wore on she grew exhausted. She didn't realize how much work it was dancing around and taking off your cloths.

The couple, finally happy with her progress, gave the young woman the afternoon off to rest. They fed her full to bursting. Then Sara spent the evening in her room, alone with her thoughts.

Sara's fourth day in this new environment saw her waking up well fed and rested. She felt good. The exercise of stripping caused soreness in muscles she didn't know she had. It was a mild soreness however, and felt good.

The bed she was sleeping in was actually far more comfortable than the one she had at home, and infinitely better than the cage she had been in lately.

The room was actually quite attractive and inviting. If it weren't for her lack of clothing she would have though she was at a bed and breakfast.

And the lack of cloths didn't bother her nearly as much as it had before. She had begun to get used to it with her Mistress, but that was nothing like this. Somehow in just a few days she had gone from horrified to be naked in front of these strangers, to completely comfortable -- or almost at least.

She knew that was largely due to all her time disrobing over and over. At first it was embarrassing all over again each time she did it. She just wanted to hide herself all over again. But over time it was like exposure therapy. Each time she noticed it a bit less.


And what was even more noticeable was what the striptease had done to her. For the first time in her life she felt confident in her appearance. She felt sexy. She felt as if others wanted to see her naked, like she could make them want her. She liked this new feeling.

Little did she know she would soon get her fill of that feeling.

Since no one had come for her, she lounged about in her room, only leaving to use the restroom. When lunch finally arrived she was brought downstairs to eat with her temporary owners.

As they started to eat, Tom piped up. "I have a surprise for you. We are going out tonight. You are going to get a chance to put all that training into practice."

Her newfound confidence dissolved in an instant. She knew she should say something. Her mind was full of questions, but she couldn't make herself speak.

After a pause he went on. "There is a strip club not far from here. I happen to know the owners. They don't want their regulars to get bored seeing the same girls over and over. That's where you come in. You'll get to practice, and we can see how much you earn for me. It's a win, win."

Sara felt a strange twinge of arousal, but with it a great deal of horror. What if someone recognized her? What if someone took pictures? Where WAS she anyway?

"Sweetie, you are my slave -- at least for now. I own you. Therefore anything you earn while my slave is mine."

Tom obviously misunderstood her silence. She swallowed and spoke up. "Of course, Master. I understand. I want you to have the money." That wasn't 100% true, but it didn't hurt to stay on his good side.

"I am just anxious. What if someone recognizes me? I don't want to cause problems for my husband or my Mistress." Sara was surprised she had come up with that wording off the top of her head. She was learning how to speak as a submissive, even if it was a bit deceptive on her part.

Tom smiled. "So it's them you are worried about, is it? Trust me, your Mistress would approve. And as for your husband, his opinions don't really matter. That's the lot of a slave."

She knew couldn't argue with that. "That's true, sir.."

Fortunately he want on. "But as luck has it, I thought of that. First, let me put your mind at ease. There is no video or photos at strip clubs. So the only thing you have to worry about is being recognized. And I've arranged for you to wear a mask while you perform. Your face isn't what they will be staring at anyway."

Sara felt relieved. Suddenly she found herself almost looking forward to this. "Thank you, sir!"

"You are welcome, but since I am doing this for you -- you had better make me proud! If you aren't doing your best I will come up there and punish you right on stage. That should give them something to talk about."

"Yes sir, I'll do my best. I promise."

And that was how the rest of Sara's week went. She had been nervous at first, but had managed to strip in front of a room full of people. Jill was there in the audience and had tips for her after most of her dances. Those helped.

She was shocked that men would just thrust money at her. It made her feel good even though she couldn't keep it. Before long she found herself trying to maximize her earnings -- moving more from person to person, finding the one who looked to have more money than brains.

True to form this past week there was an unpleasant surprise or two. The first was the private dances. She would go into a private room with one of the men and dance just for him. Her lessons with Jill came in very handy there.

What took getting used to there was the fact that the men could touch her, as long as they kept their hands away from her groin and breasts.

She adjusted quickly to that however. Once she did she found herself...enjoying her work wasn't quite the right phrasing. She still wouldn't have done this by choice. But she had to admit that part of herself DID enjoy teasing these poor men and feeling wanted.

The last surprise was going to be the big one.

Here she was, her sixth night of being owned by strangers, stripping in front of a room full of strange men yet again. She was used to this now, but tonight she felt more anxious and more turned on than before -- knowing that tonight her private dance would involve something new and probably humiliating.

Neither of her owners had been willing to tell her what would happen tonight. All they had been willing to say was that they would both be joining her and her customer for the private dance, and that it would be a night she wouldn't forget.

What did that mean? She told herself that surely they wouldn't give her to some strange man. She hoped against hope that they wouldn't dare for fear of getting the club in trouble.

Would they take her themselves? She had assumed that this arrangement would involve sex, but they hadn't touched her thus far. She had begin assuming that she was safe, that she would return having been true to her husband and her Mistress. Was she mistaken?

Sara couldn't be sure, but she felt like her dancing was inspired that night. The anxiety did something to her. She had been worried it would make her stiff and awkward but the opposite was true. She felt erotic. She felt like she belonged there, like she could compete with any of the professional strippers at the club.

Time flew by, and before she knew it the time had arrived. Jill met her backstage. Once the young slave was dressed (in her skimpy strip club outfit), Jill took her back to the private room.

Jill felt her anxiety rising. Whatever was going to happen, she hoped they wouldn't make her wait. She resolved that whatever happened she would get through it. There was no backing out now.

Tom arrived with another man. The man sat down just like all of those before him. Tom instructed her to begin.

Sara teased the man for all she was worth. She had grown used to this. She had stripped for both her owners. But she had never performed like this in front of them. She didn't want to give them an excuse to be unhappy with her.

The man was very hands-y. He squeezed her ass. When she sat on his lap, topless, he ran his hands up and down her back. He pulled her towards him, pressing her breasts against him.


Sara stood up, knowing he would be eager to get her breasts in his face. Instead of obliging him she turned away and bent over, showing off her young ass. A minute or two later the man tried to squeeze her breasts, but a stern look from Tom made him reconsider.

Sara didn't know what her owners expected, so she kept right on dancing for the man. He got twice the time any of the others had. She looked Jill in the face as she turned away from the man. She was glad to see that Jill's expression was clearly one of approval. She wound down the dance and finally stopped.

The man looked genuinely frustrated. He wouldn't be walking back to his seat in the near future. Sara felt a sense of accomplishment.

But it wasn't over.

Tom spoke. "Well done, but this nice man paid quite a bit. Let's make sure he gets his money's worth." He looked straight into Sara's eyes. "What are you?"

Sara hesitated. "A stripper, sir?"

"A stripper? I suppose, but you know what I am referring to. Don't make me ask again."

She looked down at the floor. "A slave, sir."

The man looked intrigued.

"And who do you belong to?"

She wanted to say Mistress Angelica, but knew that wasn't what he wanted to hear. "You, sir. You and your wife."

The man's bulge became suddenly more noticeable again. "Is this for real?"

Jill answered. "Oh yes, it's real. Our little girl here will do anything we ask her to, isn't that right sweetie?"

"Yes ma'am." Sara was horrified. What were they going to do to her?

Jill laughed. She stood up. "Sara, sit down." The young woman complied. "Now, fuck yourself for the nice man."

Sara was both humiliated and relieved. She wasn't sure she could manage to get herself off with these people watching, but she didn't want to anger her owners. She let one hand drift down to her pussy. It was wet already from the events of the evening. Her other hand moved to one of her breasts.

Sara fingered herself slowly at first. But she found the situation had made her truly horny. She wondered for a second what that said about her, but then she was too lost in the moment to care.

She didn't even notice Jill until she felt her hand being pulled away from her crotch. She had been almost there. Jill looked down at her. "Use this."

Sara was handed a dildo. She looked the strange man right in the eyes as she thrust it into herself. The man's hand had drifted lower as well. He was eagerly tugging himself, something Sara knew was frowned upon here.

She didn't care. Her owners could worry about that. She just kept thrusting away and staring directly at the man, until, finally, she came -- followed quickly by the man.

Sara was shaking as Jill helped her up. She dressed there, in front of everyone. No one spoke.

They had been right. This wasn't a day she would forget.

Meanwhile, back with Dan.

Dan's time as a slave wasn't nearly as eventful. As a matter of fact, it was profoundly boring. Even the woman's insults got boring. He grew used to her insulting his manhood, telling him he was worthless, even the demeaning comments about his wife.

She loved to asking him about his status in life, making him tell her just how worthless he was -- how superior she was.

But that wasn't always enough. He would frequently answer the same way he had the last time she asked a question, only to find that it suddenly didn't meet her approval. He suspected it didn't matter what he answered. Sometimes she was just in the mood to punish him.

Those punishments did break up the boredom, but not for the better. Donna would take him to the basement and tie him spread eagle on a table. Then she would spank him -- with her hand, a paddle, a switch, whatever suited her fancy. There were times Dan didn't think he could take any more. But he was powerless, and he frequently found out that he could indeed take more.

Each time she would make him thank her - "for the correction". She would bring him to a mirror and show him the marks she left on him.

The next time she would ask Dan how inferior to her he was, he would go further. He would go on and on about how worthless he was. It would usually work, for a while.

It never worked for long. The woman discovered new games to play. First, she must have somehow figured out he was a bit of a germaphobe, because she took great pleasure in making him kiss her feet -- sometimes her ass as he told her how inferior he was. Hesitation brought punishment.


Then she found a way to really push his buttons. She started talking about his wife. She loved to ask what unspeakable things were being done to her while he was here. She clearly had a vivid imagination.

Dan couldn't help but let his mind picture those things happening. The thoughts crushed him. But she didn't stop there. No, Donna wanted him to start telling her just how worthless his wife was.

Dan's anger earned him his worst punishment yet. The next time she asked, he answered the way she wanted him too. He felt utterly reprehensible for doing it, but to say anything else would just earn him punishment that he knew he couldn't take.

Yes, his wife was a whore. Yes, she needed a real man. Yes, she was inferior to beautiful black women like Donna. Yes, she should be here next to him, being punished for being such a slut. Yes, she was probably being taken right now, and loving every second of it.

Dan felt himself breaking. Then the woman started in on Mistress Angelica. Oh, she wasn't as worthless as him and his wife. But she, like apparently the rest of the human race, was inferior to Donna.


She didn't deserve the couple. She deserved to be a slave herself. Donna told Dan in no uncertain terms what she would do if she had the three of them all here at her mercy.

Oh, she knew that would never happen, but she told Dan that she was considered offering to buy the couple. Failing that, she planned to press Angelica to let her train Dan again, only this time with his wife. Sara obviously needed training too. And Donna was sure that no one could train her like she could.

Dan was horrified at the thought of his sweet wife going through what he was going through. He told himself that Angelica would never sell him. He was positive that she wouldn't. But until now he had been positive that she wouldn't loan him out to someone else, especially someone like this!

He wasn't sure when he got through this that he wanted to continue his relationship with Angelica. That thought felt like sacrilege, but he couldn't live like this. This wasn't happy, fun slavery. This was just slavery.

He just had to hope his wife would make the same decision. Because he knew, if she stayed, he would stay. He couldn't let her deal with this alone.

Chapter 10 -- The Decision

Dan awoke, thankful that it was his last day with Donna. If there had been a clock in the room with his cage he would have been counting the hours, the minutes, until he saw his wife and Mistress Angelica again. He couldn't wait to get back to his old life. He couldn't wait to see if Sara was OK.

After a time he started to wonder if he was ever going to be released from his cage. For a time he thought perhaps he was safe, maybe he would get to stay here until his return to Angelica.

It wasn't meant to be. Eventually she came for him. He was led to Donna's dungeon, and hooked up to a giant wooden X. This was new. Before his backside had always been the one exposed, for obvious reasons.

Donna stood before him. He had never seen the look on her face before. He couldn't read it. When she spoke it was without her typical anger. But it was still icy and matter of fact.

"We have a bit of a situation." She began. "Your Mistress didn't tell you why she was giving you and your wife away this week did she?"

Her new tone of voice told Dan that he wouldn't be punished for answering normally, or he hoped it did. "Mistress, she said that it was because you were very good friends with her and she wanted to reward you."

Donna laughed. "Yes, yes, that's what she said at the party. I'm sure she wanted to save face, and besides, most people at the party don't approve of renting out their slaves."

Dan was shocked. This couldn't be true. "She, rented us?"

Donna grabbed his chastity device as she answered. Despite all his hatred for her, Dan felt himself rising, only to have it impact painfully on the device.

"Yes. You know, for money. I paid her $1000 for this week with you. I don't know what Jill and Tom paid for your wife, but apparently it wasn't enough. You see, your Mistress is in quite a bit of debt."

Dan felt like he knew his Mistress. The woman he knew would never do this to them! "How could she be in debt? How much does she owe?"

"I don't know. She doesn't share the details of her finances with me. All I know is that she made some bad investments and was in danger of losing her house. Then several months ago, but she manged to get a loan from one of her fellow dominants."

She laughed. "I wish it had been me. That could have been entertaining. Well, it would have been more entertaining. As things stand I understand that as collateral he took some ... interesting pictures and videos of her. The agreement was that if she couldn't pay him back, she would become his slave."

She laughed to herself. "They must have been some VERY interesting pictures, because Angelica clearly thinks he can force her to live up to her end of the bargain."

This was all too much. Things were spiraling out of control. His entire life as he knew it was being turned upside down.

"I think this was a last ditch to get the money. But I guess it wasn't enough. So she called and asked me if I wanted to keep you for a bit longer."

Dan didn't think he could survive another week of this. And he was due back at work on Wednesday of the next week.

It was almost like Donna was reading his thoughts. "Oh, I know you are both expected back. Your family and friends would miss you. Your employers would miss you. But I am sure we could arrange something."

"Tom and Jill have already agreed to keep your wife. I talked to them after Angelica called. They aren't rich people, but they offered ten grand to keep her for the next six months."

"You don't know this, but they live several hours away, so in her case the job will definitely have to go. They are already crafting her resignation letter and coming up with a story for why she has moved."

This couldn't be happening.

"Being the generous person I am, I offered to help them with that. They were worried that the whole 'runaway bride' thing might bring too many questions. So they are going to tell her family that you were transferred for work. Obviously she will be going with you."

Dan couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did his slavery just become real? When he thought about it, he had considered it real before, but it was consensual with his Mistress. This was something else entirely.

"Obviously you won't really be there with her. You will stay with me. There might be times where I have to send you over there to make appearances to family and friends, but we'll try to keep those to a minimum."

Dan was surprised at his boldness. "Mistress, I am sorry, but I have to ask. Is this real? Are you just playing a joke on me?"

Donna laughed. "Oh, it is quite real. If I wasn't so amused by the whole thing I would punish you for implying I would lie."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. This is just all a huge shock. I mean no offense. I have just known Angelica for a long time and this doesn't sound like something she would do. She...she cares about us."

Donna scowled at him. "Yes, you have a point. She is too soft for her own good. I told you she was weak. Honestly becoming a slave would serve her right. You see, any normal person in this situation would have sold off her possessions to pay back her debt, but she didn't want to part with you two."

"So here you are, with me. And here your wife is, with them. But you see, I know the man who loaned her the money. If I know him, it was at loan shark rates. Renting the two of you out might allow her to keep paying the interest, but there is no way she will be able to pay him back. This is just prolonging the inevitable."

1...345678