The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone in the corner piped up. "A couple. I've had a few married men, but I've never considered that. There is something appealing about it, even if women aren't my thing."

Dan looked that direction and saw a black man speaking. He wasn't very large, perhaps 5'7. He was thin as well, and dressed in leather. He held a leash attached to a larger Hispanic looking man who clearly took great pride in taking care of himself. Dan wasn't sure who came up with the BDSM stereotypes, but he was pretty sure they would have been dismayed.

"I would consider a couple. As a matter of fact I would be happy to take this one off your hands." Sara looked toward the speaker. She was a black woman, perhaps 5'8. Her perfect enunciation gave the impression she came from money, as did her appearance. Her posture was flawless.

Angelica smiled. "Sorry, but these are mine. You seem to have done quite well for yourself though. Who is your new friend?"

The black woman held a leash. At the end of it was a naked woman. She looked very young. She was tall, probably 5'10. She was model thin, with small breasts but a beautiful Q1 face framed by perfect long, dark hair. Her skin was flawless. Sara felt herself feeling quite jealous.

"This is Emily. She is quite new. I only met her a few months ago, but here she is. She goes to school over at the state university. You know how those students are. They move away from mom and dad and get curious as to what the world has to offer. They want new experiences."

Sara thought she saw the young woman blushing as her apparent owner continued speaking.

"Well, this one spent her freshmen year studying like mad. She is a smart one, a future doctor. But curiosity got the best of her a couple months ago. A friend talked her into going to a munch. It turned out not to be her friend's thing. But I saw her there, and I knew she had to be mine."

The woman smiled like a cat that had just captured a mouse. "I came up to her when her friend was talking to someone else and told her that she was going to be my slave. I gave her my card, and sure enough I got a call the next day. The next thing you know, I am fucking a teenager...at least until she turns 20 this fall."

"She was scared, but I have to give the girl credit. Before the call ended she agreed to serve me for a month. She had no experience with this. She hadn't even read about it. She only knew what her friend had told her."


"I'm glad she was so quick to sign on for a month, because I think she regretted her decision at first. But she is a fast learner. She adjusted quickly. After a month I told her it was a year or nothing, and here she is."

Dan and Sara were both shocked to see so many people in so many relationships at least similar to theirs. They knew there were others, but they had never expected to meet any.

The man next to the black woman was a white man with a beer gut. He was holding the woman's hand, but didn't appear to be owned by her. He reached down and grabbed one of the young slave's small breasts and squeezed it. "The girl every guy on campus wants...if only they knew."

The black woman looked at the man reproachfully. "There will be none of that. She is mine. It's not my fault you drove your slave off."

The man looked momentarily angry, but it passed quickly. "Sorry dear, it won't happen again. I really need to find myself a new slave."

The woman smiled. "Yes, you do. We'll have to see about that. And maybe if you are good I will let you borrow this one for our anniversary."

Dan was so busy trying to figure out all the relationships in the room he hadn't noticed the room growing tense. He did notice the tension as it faded away and the couple literally kissed and made up.

Mistress Angelica took that opportunity to formally start the party. She removed the young couple's leashes and ordered Dan and Sara to go get the food and drinks.

The party turned out to tamer than the young couple had feared. People joked and talked current events, the weather, all the normal things. They just sometimes diverted into kinkier topics.

And of course there was far more nudity at this party. But somehow seeing others undressed or close to it made the couple feel more at ease.

What made them feel uncomfortable was people talking about them as if they weren't there. Their bodies were critiqued by several people, though for the most part it was complimentary.

And they didn't seem to be the center of attention as they had feared. Yes, there were some long stares at them and their most intimate parts, but for the most part people's attention was elsewhere.

The only thing that really bothered them was the periodic groping. The first grope had been the man with the beer belly fondling Sara's breast as he helped himself to a drink.

Dan and Sara had both looked to their Mistress, but she clearly approved so there was nothing to be done. As the night went on they both had their fair share of gropes, from both genders.

Dan didn't really mind the groping, even from the men. What he did mind was seeing Sara groped by someone they didn't even know. He loved his wife, and this wasn't what he had signed up for.

Sure, his Mistress did the same, but somehow this seemed different. That was a relationship. This was just someone treating his wife like ... he couldn't bring himself to think 'a whore', but they were clearly not showing her respect.

He couldn't tell how Sara felt about it. She stood there stoically and took the treatment, just like he did. She frequently found herself looking at the ground while they did it.

For her part, Sara knew exactly how she felt. She felt embarrassed. She felt humiliated. But she also felt wanted. She was ashamed, but part of her loved the attention. Part of her loved that someone wanted to grope her.

Knowing that it wouldn't go any further, it was almost enjoyable. No, forget the 'almost'. It was enjoyable.

She was too wrapped up in her own feelings and her confusion about them to spare a thought about her husband or what he was feeling. She only remembered him when she saw the overweight redhead squeezing his ass in both hands and then fondling his now erect penis.

When she did, she felt reassured that he was receiving the same treatment. She just assumed that he felt the same way about it as she did.

As the night went on the young slaves started getting fatigued. Part of it was all the excitement, all the anxiety they had felt before they had started to calm down. Part was likely from spending too much time stuck in a cage. But even without the anxiety and the cages, this would have been a great deal of standing.

Eventually Mistress Angelica spoke up and herded everyone back into the living room. She told the crowd that it was time to draw the evening to a close.

Dan and Sara both saw her turn towards them with a smile they had never seen before. It looked dangerous. Dan thought he might have seen a touch of apprehension in it as well.

"...but before we go, a surprise." The crowd perked up, curious. "Dan and Sara have agreed to become my slaves. They have done well, but I am not sure they know what that really means."

The young couple began to fidget.

"I wanted to test them, but I wasn't sure how best to do that. I thought long and hard. With their wedding fast approaching I still didn't know what to do. But then fate intervened. As it turns out, I need to go out of town for a few days."

Dan and Sara immediately felt horror rising.

"At first I was horrified. This was going to be their honeymoon. How could I ruin that? I had looked forward to this for over a year. I tried to get out of my little trip but couldn't."

"Then one day I was talking to one of my oldest and dearest friends, and wishing I could somehow reward her for her years of friendship. And the idea came to me. So I made some arrangements and called two of my oldest friends."

"So...Donna, if you would be so kind as to take care of Dan for me, I would appreciate it. He is yours to do whatever you want with. I know what a fantastic trainer you are, so if you want to do any training while you have him that would be fantastic."

Dan looked towards the tall, muscular black woman -- so that was her name. He was scared by this painfully unexpected development, but his first thought was of his wife. What would...

"And Jill..."


Dan and Sara looked toward the plump redhead. Dan was upset, but felt slightly better that it wasn't a man, then wondered why.

"Thank you for agreeing to take care of Sara for me. I know you prefer males, but I think you will enjoy her. And I know your husband will." Angelica laughed.

Dan fumed. How could his Mistress do this to them, on their own honeymoon? He had always thought he could trust her. He knew he had agreed to serve her, but the entire reason he felt comfortable in this relationship was that it was a closed one.

He couldn't explain why sharing his wife with his Mistress was different than sharing her with someone else, but he was sure that it was...somehow. He looked over at Sara, who looked like a deer in headlights. What could she be thinking?

Angelica looked at the young couple. "I know neither of you were expecting this. This is very different than our relationship up to this point. So you do not have to go through with this if you don't want to."

Dan felt a sudden feeling of relief. Then, just as suddenly, he felt indecisive. Now there was a decision to make. He didn't want to disappoint this woman he loved.

"...but, if you should choose not to do this -- you are not really my slaves. And if that is the case then our relationship if over. You will never see me again. So, you both have a decision to make."

Sara was horrified. But part of her was excited at the though of going to serve this woman and a man she had never even laid eyes on.

She wondered what was wrong with her. She loved Dan. She loved Angelica. She didn't want anyone else. And she was almost certain this would be a miserable experience. But still....

"If one of you decides to end this relationship, know that I will not punish the other for it. They will continue as my slave. And because I want to be fair to both of you, you are not allowed to talk about your decision. I don't want one of you influencing the other's decision."

Dan had never wanted to talk to his wife more in his life. What should he do? He loved Sara. If she said no, and he didn't -- he knew Angelica could prevent him from seeing her. He didn't think she would, but he didn't think she would do this either. What if he refused and she didn't? He couldn't bare the thought.

Angelica moved towards the couple and attached a leash to both collars. "If you want to continue being with me and to find out what true slavery is like, take your leash and hand it to your temporary owners. If you don't, simply leave the room and return to your cage. I will gather your things and you may leave."

Dan looked at Sara, who was staring back at him. She looked unsure.

Sara looked from Dan to her Mistress, then back to Dan. She wanted to nod, to communicate somehow. But what did she want to communicate?

Though neither slave noticed, the room grew tense. Everyone wanted to know what the couple would do. The silence grew awkward.

The man with the beer belly broke the silence. "If Sara ends up needing a new owner I would be happy to give her a home." His companion laughed.

Sara knew she had to make a decision. She reached down and took the end of her leash, still not knowing what she would do.

Dan followed her lead and picked up the end of his leash. He took two steps toward the large black woman before he noticed Sara had hesitated.

Sara, seeing Dan moving, found the courage to take a few steps as well. Then she took a few more. She handed her leash to the redheaded woman just before Dan did the same.

The entire crowd applauded.

Angelica smiled, but somehow it looked hesitant. "Well then, I guess this party is concluded."

The guests slowly filed out as Dan and Sara waited with their temporary owners. When everyone was gone Angelica spoke. The two slaves both expected some long explanation. All they heard was "I know you will both make me proud."

With that the five people went outside. There in their Mistress' long country driveway was a U-haul. Jill, the redhead, opened the back gate. Inside was a toolbox and a simple mattress, secured so that it wouldn't move in transit.

"My husband will be so excited", she said as she led Sara up and into the truck. "The mattress should keep you from getting a splintered bottom. We wouldn't want to damage such a fine ass prematurely." She laughed.

"I know this has been a long evening for you. There is food and water in the box, as well as something to pee in and some hand sanitizer. I won't tie you up, I don't think that would be safe. Seeing as how you are naked I trust you won't run off?"

Sara sat in silence.

"Oh. While you are mine you may speak freely. Please answer me."

Sara had been too stunned to speak. Or perhaps silence had grown to be a habit. She had forgotten all about the rules. "No Ma'am. I will not run off".

Sara felt like she should have said more, but didn't know what else to say.

"Well OK then. I guess we are off." She climbed out and closed the gate as Dan watched. Then she got into the cab and drove away.

Dan's new owner Donna spoke up. "You are a slave, mine for the time being. There will be no creature comforts for you. And I will keep you restrained. Oh, and you will continue not speaking. Your wife may get to speak, but I have no desire to hear anything you have to say."

She pulled Dan by the leash to her car and popped the trunk. "In you go". Dan crawled in. Donna had him turn so that he was facing the front of the car. The worst part of that was he could no longer see Angelica.

The strong woman didn't ask Dan to do anything else. She simply grabbed him and pulled his feet up behind him. She cuffed them together. Then she took his arms cuffed them behind his back. Then she attached the two cuffs, effectively hogtying him.

And with that the trunk closed.

Shortly after that, Dan felt the car start to move. He was off, to where he didn't know. He didn't know what would happen when he got there either. All he knew was that he was a slave, and was going to find out what that meant.

Chapter 7 -- The New Owners

Sara spent the trip getting in touch with her emotions.

First she felt embarrassment and shame. That had started as soon as she heard what was in store for her. She wasn't sure where it came from. She decided it was probably a combination of things.

Much of it was due to everyone at the party knowing she was a newlywed and was going off to entertain strangers. But she thought part of it was being treated like an object.

That wasn't completely right. She had been treated like an object before, and certainly for the past few days. But she had thought she was a prized possession. Now she felt more like any other object her Mistress might own. It was feeling discarded that bothered her.

Those feelings led to anger. What the fuck was she doing here? She had agreed to serve Angelica, no one else. Certainly not some random couple she had never met!

Hadn't Angelica said that this relationship would be just the three of them? She couldn't remember a time it had been stated explicitly, but she was fairly certain that it had been implied on several occasions.

She told the couple she wouldn't seek out other slaves. That wasn't the same, but she had talked about "the three of them" over and over. She said she would always take care of and do what was best for them.

Sara had a hard time imagining that this was what was best for her. Had she known she would be given out like a party favor she wouldn't have entered into this relationship.

Then the young woman remembered some advice Angelica had given her. She had basically said that one of the joys of having your choice taken away was being able to turn off your brain and just "feel". You were much stronger when you allowed yourself to just give in and face things without a million "what ifs" in your head.

She tried to focus on that and stop being angry, but it didn't work.

She wondered if she could get out of this situation. She could beg her new owners to take her home, but she wasn't sure that was something she wanted to try. She was doubtful it would work, and it might anger them.

But what if it did work? Her relationship with her Mistress would be over. That didn't sound so bad right this second. But would she also lose her relationship with Dan? She didn't know.

With that thought she felt herself finally giving in, finally resigning herself for what was to come. As she started to relax she found herself growing excited. That confused her.

She pictured herself as a sex object for a random man. Why did that arouse her? She had never wanted anyone besides Dan. She still didn't. She loved him. But she couldn't deny the way she felt when she thought about someone forcefully taking her.

She struggled with those thoughts for some time. She went back and forth between imagining what might be to come, and wondering what her feelings said about her.

Then, as the trip went on, another emotion crept in. At first it was gradual. She had been in this van for what seemed like forever. She was almost certain it had been over an hour. Where on earth were they taking her?

For a moment she wondered if this was all some sort of horrible trick. Maybe this was what Angelica did, seduce innocent young people and then pimp them out or sell them to anyone with money.

The fear and anxiety got worse as the trip went on. Sara had no idea what time they had left. But it felt like it had to be almost morning by now. For a short time she felt on the verge of a panic attack.

She tried to reassure herself that she knew Angelica. They had been developing this relationship for quite some time. She didn't think you could fake her kindness and tenderness. And why take this much time if she was going to do something awful? She had plenty of opportunities before this.

Gradually she calmed down.

Eventually the van stopped. She stood up and waited, only to feel it lurch forward again. This happened several more times. They must have been in a town. But what town could it be? With as long as she had been in the van it could have been anywhere in a 300 mile radius.

She found herself suddenly worried about who might see her like this if she did end up stopping in a built up area. She didn't have to worry long though. The van stopped for good.

The lift gate opened a few inches. It was still dark outside.

A bag was thrown into the van. She heard the woman from the night before. "It's a hood. Put it on. Then knock or yell to tell me you are ready. I will fasten it and take you inside."

Sara felt some of her previous fears return. But the woman didn't sound angry or ominous. She sounded kind. She took the hood out. She moved right next to the gate and put it on. She knocked on the gate.

She heard it open. She heard the woman step up, then felt her fastening the hood so that she could no longer see her feet the way she had been able to before.

The woman led her down very carefully. She jumped down first, then guided her new toy. Sara was sure she would fall, and was grateful to feel the womans hands all over her legs and thighs showing her just where to step.

Once Sara was safely down she started worrying about her surroundings. She was grateful to have seen it was still dark, but wondered if there were other houses around that would see her if they looked out a window. The last part of her trip had certainly seemed to be city driving.

Before she knew it, Sara was being ushered into a house. She heard the door close and lock, then felt the hood loosened and removed.

123456...8