The Honeymoon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my husband back to our hotel room that night and fucked his brains out. He actually tried to crawl into bed without consummating our nightly session. It had been a long day; he'd really outdone himself. Kite surfing is an aerobically intensive experience. I was tired, too, but I convinced myself that we needed to extract every last bit of energy every day of our holiday. Who goes directly to sleep on any night of their honeymoon?

I blew Kevon until he finally bloomed erect, then I sat on his knob with my ass, reverse cowgirl, and worked him into a frenzy. He came quickly though, for the second time of our vacation, I did not. I lay back in bed with an ass full of jizz and a pussy wondering after her premise. A lot of women go to sleep like that. We're servicing our men.

I tried to sleep, but I kept peeking at the clock. I was fighting my conscience. Kevon was snoring. He was done for the night.

At two-thirty I eased out of bed, donned my bikini (without washing my ass) and took my iphone down to the seashore. I walked a quarter of a mile or so down to where I'd first come across Trevor's towel. It was there. Trevor was not. I looked around for him in the darkness.

He emerged from the ocean slowly, as he had a few nights prior. His penis swung nonchalantly between his legs, black as night. I wasn't as amazed or cowed as I had been.

"Cynthia! You've come. Thank you!!" he said cheerily.

"Why did you invite me here?" I asked pointedly.

"You don't know?"

"No, Trevor. I don't know." I lied.

"I would like to fuck you, my friend," he said matter-of-factly. "You knew that. You're just trying to resolve the issue in your mind. You're thinking of your husband."

"I AM thinking of my husband. And I did not know of your salacious intentions, Trevor," I lied again. "I just got married."

"That may be true. I'm very sure you love your husband. I like him myself. And yet, every woman wants to have a grand memory of her honeymoon. That's why the two of you go kite surfing every morning. I'm offering you another grand memory, your own, separate from that of your husband."

"How do you know I'd want a memory like that?"

"You're a beautiful woman, Mrs. Simpson. You didn't tell your husband of our encounter the other night. If you had, he would have been sizing me up every night between then and now. It's how men are. You kept our secret and wondered about what it would be like to have a dick like mine surging between your legs, yes? You wondered about taking it into your mouth. You imagined these things before you even arrived in Aruba. It's how women are."

"That's not true at all," I lied. "What's true is I wondered how your penis might look when it gets hard. Anybody would."

"And how did you propose to make it erect?" he asked.

"I...I hadn't thought that far."

"If you like, I can show you," he offered.

"I...I think I'd better go," I said, a little flustered.

He made no move to stop me. Instead, he began stroking his dick. I could see that he was uncircumcised. Each back and forth stroke revealed a hugely thick black snake emerging from his fist. I was transfixed.

"Come, Mrs. Simpson, step out of your bikini. Let me make love to you. You see? I am becoming erect at the very thought of being inside you. I bet you are already wet. I bet you made love to your husband tonight and thought him me. Is this not true?"

It WAS true. But I didn't want HIM to know that. He was WAY too sure of himself. I could see his cock hardening and lengthening in the darkness.

"Come, Cynthia. Put him in your mouth. Then you will taste that which you have been imagining."

I'd only been married nine days!! I was SO torn!! Just one taste!! Just the scent of his penis roasting beneath my nostrils!! Oh!!

Finally capitulating, I came up with a compromise.

"If I suck you, will you let me take a picture to send my girlfriends?"

"Of course, Cynthia! What am I? An animal? I see you have brought your iphone."

"But that's all, Trevor. A little suckee and a photo op. Nothing else. N'es Pas?"

He smiled widely in agreement.

I knelt before him and took his semi-erect penis into my mouth. It was HUGE!! I don't think I realized how big he was. I gripped him with both fists and there was still a giant cock bulging from between. Plus, he tasted of ocean. I didn't much like that. I rather preferred the taste of a dick that's been walked around all day. That smell, that odor, that taste. It's the essence of a man, you know?

Two minutes into our fellatio Trevor's dick stood spectacularly erect. I could taste the aroma of man sweat oozing from his pores, mingling with my saliva, struggling to subdue the salty taste of ocean. Trevor stepped back from me.

"Would you like to take your photo now?" he said.

I fumbled my iphone into the sand. He picked it up and handed it to me. After dusting it off, I set the flash and aimed it at his cock. I took several photos, some straight on, some from each profile. I made sure to include his ass in the side shots, since these gave a better sense of proportion.

"If you put your face next to it, your friends will better see my size," he said.

He was right. I handed him the phone and let him rest his pudenda on my forehead. His balls dangled beneath my chin. I gripped them tenuously. He took a side shot of this, evaluated it critically, then took several more shots before handing me the phone.

"Thank you." I said.

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" he asked.

"No, I have to be getting back." I replied.

I was dying to have him to fuck me. He knew it.

I turned and scurried back to my hotel, making sure to move these graphic images into a hidden folder just in case Kevon peeked into my phone. I texted the best ones to Lisa and Nicole, then deleted the texts. Arriving back in our room, I found Kevon still snoring. He hadn't realized I'd been gone. I sneaked into the bathroom to rinse the smell of Trevor's dick from my breath. Then I crawled into bed next to my husband and fell asleep

The next night I fucked Kevon to sleep and returned to my beachside rendezvous with Trevor, arriving an hour early. I laid out a towel in the sand and stepped naked from my bikini, incredulous that I was even considering this.

When Trevor arrived, he noted my towel and recognized my bikini. I was watching him from a submerged position in the sea. He called out to me. I rose from the waves, imagining myself to be Aphrodite, covering my breasts with one hand and my pussy with the other. Trevor moved to meet me in the ocean. I stopped him. I wanted to suck his unwashed, unoceaned dick. I stepped to him as the water reached his knees. And for the second time in two nights I sucked a penis not legally my own. This time I sucked Trevor to completion as ocean waves lapped against my back. He came generously. His knees buckled under the caress of my luxuriant fellatio.

"I...I have to go," I said, after gulping down a fuckload of his semen.

I donned my bikini, snapped the sand from my beach towel and returned to my husband. In the morning I awakened Kevon with a similar blowjob. I felt guilty.

On the third night of our clandestine trysts I lay down in the shallow salt water and allowed Trevor to fuck me. There was no kissing or sucking beforehand, nor was there any conversation. There was just the urgent need to have him inside me. He knew this. Trevor knelt between my legs and inserted his cock into Kevon Simpson's pussy, two hours after Kevon last visited her. When he hit bottom I reached down and found that a fistful of dick remained unwettened by the clasp of my cunt. This had never happened before. Mrs. Hotbox had always been able to swallow every inch of pipe proffered. She burped afterward. I suppressed a tepid moan. Trevor started out giving me the old side-to-side, rotating his hips like a dancer. I was in heaven. Wet sand crowded in my buttcrack. Warm saltwater lapped at my ass and washed it away.

Trevor fucked me until he was ready to cum. He pulled out at the last moment, squeezing off his ejaculate (a la Mandingo) until I could take him in my mouth. I deep throated him and swallowed his jizz. He fervently gripped the back of my head as he humped my mouth.

"Why...why didn't you cum in my pussy?" I asked when I was able to come up for air.

"Your pussy belongs to another man," he said. "I have to respect that."

He was right. I'd cum several times as he fucked me. Our sex was for my benefit, not his. He seemed to know that his cock was the biggest I'd ever encountered. It was a checked box on my bucket list, a vibrant memory of my holiday.

"Will you fuck me like this again tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Simpson. I will."

On the last night of my honeymoon Trevor and I fucked the trilogy--pussy to ass to mouth--at four a.m. in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. We moved into deeper waters to accomplish the former two iterations, sand notwithstanding. I hugged him, face to face in the water as we copulated, kissing deeply. Trevor wouldn't cum in my pussy, but he felt no such trepidations about cumming in my ass. He attended both orifices extravagantly. He even sucked my pussy afterward. It hadn't been soiled with jism. (Not his, anyway).

By that time I was a competent kite surfer. My husband was more than competent. We'd assembled a new crew of friends that we planned to visit back in the States. Our two weeks in Aruba had been quite fabulous. I was punch drunk with the attention of two rampant penises, one legally my own, the other not so. I'd never been fucked so thoroughly or well.

It was glorious!

Nikki called me, demanding that I get Trevor's phone number. She was sure the photos I'd texted were Photoshopped. I asked to speak with Lisa, but she seemed somewhat subdued; she'd been eerily quiet since the wedding.

I had Trevor call the sisters late that last night, after our sexual interlude in the sea, to prove his existence. Lisa handed the phone to Nikki. Somehow, I knew something was wrong. Lisa was normally ebullient, always ready for new adventures. Trevor spoke with them in his deep chocolate voice. Nikki arranged for them to meet up with him at the bistro two weeks on.

"Just let us make some reservations," Nikki said.

I gave them Dylan's number and advised them to take his kite surfing lessons. He was excellent! The two of them already had their SCUBA certifications. Aruba would be a paradise for them.

Kevon and I checked out of our hotel later that morning and flew home to the Teralynn disaster. Now I knew why Lisa had been so reticent on the phone. Her heart was broken!!

I was disgusted.

Goddam Teralynn!!

"FUCK!!!" I thought. "Some women are SO nasty!!!"

12